Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 4, 2012 12:39 AM

Mar 2010
I voted for his sister to be different i couldn't pick my favorite character cause Shouko was not an option =/ but if i seriously picked it would of been Minami

"I am the bone of my sword,
Steel is my body and Fire is my blood,
I have created over a thousand blades,
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life,
Have withstood pain to create many weapons,
Yet, those hands will never hold anything,
So as I pray, unlimited blade works"
Jul 5, 2012 3:34 PM
May 2012
Because Himeji has the personality of a rock, the obvious choice is Minami.
Jul 31, 2012 1:39 AM
Jul 2012
Just finished the anime, and enjoyed all of it except how Akihisa didnt really end up with either Mizuki or Minami, how disappointing. Well ill just imagine he ended up with Minami :)
Aug 29, 2012 8:42 PM

Aug 2012
Hideyoshi :3
Minami Shimada <3
Sep 6, 2012 8:02 AM
Sep 2012
berocent said:
Hideyoshi :x

even in this forum its "acknowledge by society - by Akihisa" lol
Sep 7, 2012 1:55 PM

Aug 2011
TQ said:
Shimada Minami.

i still find it funny ppl think that the winner is gonna be anybody other than Himeji..., the whole purpose of this story is about Akihisa and Himeji and how they end up together. i mean, read the LNs and see for yourself what is canon and what is not, thats all ill say lol
5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Sep 7, 2012 7:45 PM
Sep 2012
After minami's flashback episode, I have to pick minami

Ofcouse, before this episode , I couldnt have cared less who he would have ended up with...

Still hate to leave himeji out of this, maybe she would end up with hideyoshi?
RADEON360Sep 8, 2012 4:40 AM
Sep 17, 2012 11:36 PM

Jan 2011
Hideyoshi!!
Oct 16, 2012 10:56 PM
Aug 2009
Minami obviously
Nov 27, 2012 8:46 PM

Nov 2012
Himeji, unfortunately Aki does not look at Minami as a girl, is more likely that he would go for Hideyoshi instead of Minami.
Dec 13, 2012 5:37 PM

Apr 2012
Given some thought and taking away one's own preference for big-breasted moe vs smaller-breasted tsundere, it becomes fairly obvious who the suitable choice is. Minami is by far the most developed character (other than Aki). She has her own episode (04) in the first season and her very own arc in the second season, providing info on her backstory, why she likes Aki, and some great moments between them.

On the other side, Himeji is like the Asahina-equivalent of Kyon and Haruhi, literally down to even the looks department. She's a fanservice big-breasted moe character, and I can't fathom why so much of the plot centers around her (e.g. all of season 1 and a few arcs in season 2). It's fairly obvious how much they parade Yoshii liking her, and while this is fine by itself, it makes no sense when you combine this with the fact that she is never developed as a character.

Because of Himeji's lack of development, she is one of the most generic and typecasted character of the show. Take her and Asahina from Haruhi and you couldn't possibly tell the difference: they're both princess-like/mature, clumsy, big-breasted, moe, soft-voiced, and adored by the MC while the more appropriate tsundere rages on. It's also clear from the Least Favorite Character poll just how much people hate her, and I don't blame them given how she never has the opportunity to stray from her trope.

But given how the series has been shown so far, it seems very likely that it will have a Balanced Harem ending.
Dec 16, 2012 4:44 PM

Sep 2012
hideyoshi, hands down.
Dec 24, 2012 9:15 PM

Dec 2012
He should ends up with Yuuko, or at least this option should be explored in S3. She has been somewhat fascinated by him, so this love/hate relationship would be endearing if done right. Plus, she looks exactly like Hideyoshi so it's a win-win
Jan 8, 2013 10:04 AM

Jan 2013
ThangLong said:
He should ends up with Yuuko, or at least this option should be explored in S3. She has been somewhat fascinated by him, so this love/hate relationship would be endearing if done right. Plus, she looks exactly like Hideyoshi so it's a win-win

Sort of interesting idea, but I still think that Minami is definitely the one for him. Interesting that I didn't really develop a liking for her for a while, but unless something drastically wonderful happens with Himeji's character, I think that Minami is definitely who I want him to end up with.
"It has nothing to do with talent... what's important is doing it"- Chihiro (ef a tale of memories, ep 8)

Feb 13, 2013 3:26 PM
Oct 2012
nil- said:
Given some thought and taking away one's own preference for big-breasted moe vs smaller-breasted tsundere, it becomes fairly obvious who the suitable choice is. Minami is by far the most developed character (other than Aki). She has her own episode (04) in the first season and her very own arc in the second season, providing info on her backstory, why she likes Aki, and some great moments between them.

On the other side, Himeji is like the Asahina-equivalent of Kyon and Haruhi, literally down to even the looks department. She's a fanservice big-breasted moe character, and I can't fathom why so much of the plot centers around her (e.g. all of season 1 and a few arcs in season 2). It's fairly obvious how much they parade Yoshii liking her, and while this is fine by itself, it makes no sense when you combine this with the fact that she is never developed as a character.

Because of Himeji's lack of development, she is one of the most generic and typecasted character of the show. Take her and Asahina from Haruhi and you couldn't possibly tell the difference: they're both princess-like/mature, clumsy, big-breasted, moe, soft-voiced, and adored by the MC while the more appropriate tsundere rages on. It's also clear from the Least Favorite Character poll just how much people hate her, and I don't blame them given how she never has the opportunity to stray from her trope.

But given how the series has been shown so far, it seems very likely that it will have a Balanced Harem ending.

Pretty much agree with everything here.

For the topic in general, remember we are talking about who we think they *should* end up with, not who the writer will most likely select to pair together.
Feb 16, 2013 11:50 AM

Sep 2011
Either Minami or Himeji. I just don't know which one should I choose.

Feb 18, 2013 6:19 AM

Aug 2012
hahaha!! The joke about Hideyoshi being a gender,it's always funny!xD Minami.
Feb 20, 2013 10:10 AM

Aug 2012
Minami even though I would LOVE to see some incest!
Feb 25, 2013 6:54 AM
Jan 2013
This was hard to choose. Out of the two most likely, Himeji or Minami I would choose Minami. But part of me is a very kinky individual. So I would have trouble choosing just one out of these characters

Minami is the most developed (personality wise) choice. A girl that you could just be around without feeling uncomfortable would be nice. Also Delicious Flat Chest.

Hideyoshi is awesome, I'd so go gay or bi if he was around. And also DFC.

Hazuki the adorable loli. I can't help that I find her so cute.

Akira is strangely the only big breasted character of show that I like. She's a very kinky person like me.

Yuuko looks just like Hideyoshi so he could have a threesome and it would be like seeing double. Also I really liked how it turned out she was into shotacon (based on what Hideyoshi said about what she reads, also she reads yaoi).
"There is perhaps no phenomenon which contains so much destructive feeling as moral indignation, which permits envy or hate to be acted out under the guise of virtue."
— Erich Fromm
Jul 10, 2013 9:54 AM
Jul 2013
Trust me. It will be good end if Akihisa choose Himeji. (y)
Jul 11, 2013 5:54 PM
Sep 2011
Himeji,
the only chef (in the world?) who can make a dish which the ingredients obtained from chemlab.
Jul 29, 2013 7:50 PM

May 2013
Shimada Minami is my first choice, but Kubo is quite the babe...but if he ends up with Himeji, he will die multiple times a day from her delicious cooking that is out of this world! But if Yoshii goes both ways, then Hideoyoshi would be his best bet, as he can play both genders, that is the art of the Hideoyoshi gender.
Sep 12, 2013 8:22 AM

Aug 2010
Hideyoshi Minami is pretty much the only choice. I don't like either of the 2 heroines much but it would be better if he ends up with Minami instead of Himeji.
Oct 26, 2013 1:49 AM

Jul 2012
Why not just have a threesome and all three of them can live together it happens in real life too shearing is caring
geekfreak17aOct 26, 2013 1:54 AM
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Oct 26, 2013 11:18 AM
Oct 2013
Since Bigamy ain't illegal in Japan, that'll be a good choice for Mizuki, Minami and Akihisa to entitle with bigamy marriage. ^.^
Jul 31, 2014 5:10 AM
Feb 2014
Mizuki, no questions. Second would be Minami, but it is longer than a longshot.
I will not give up! Ever!!! (Most used anime line)
Jul 31, 2014 6:22 AM
Feb 2014
nil- said:

There was an entire episode dedicated to show that she isn't your average princess like character. I'm also sorry to say that you can not see development if it is explain to you. Mizuki had far more development then Minami, in fact most character had more development then Minami
I will not give up! Ever!!! (Most used anime line)
Aug 2, 2014 12:07 AM

Aug 2014
Soulgamer78 said:
nil- said:

There was an entire episode dedicated to show that she isn't your average princess like character. I'm also sorry to say that you can not see development if it is explain to you. Mizuki had far more development then Minami, in fact most character had more development then Minami

Himeji has the personality of a rock. After watching both seasons, the only things I remember about her is that she has pink hair, is a terrible chef and is completely annoying. Even the hilarious cloaked guys are more developed than Himeji.
Aug 10, 2014 12:20 AM

Dec 2009
I laughed at some of the options.

But Minami, hands down. Himeji is just plain annoying.
Aug 20, 2014 8:46 AM
Jan 2012
yes yes he should totally wind up with kubo.. he was sooo damn adorable and theirs way to many girls in that that theyd get way to jelly if he picked one of them so he should be with kubo :) plus theyd be totally cute together hehe
Sep 1, 2014 10:40 AM

Jul 2010
Hideyoshi, obvs.
Oct 27, 2014 12:19 PM
Mar 2010
Actually in the light novel it is said that Akihisa and Himeji confessed to each other :))
Nov 25, 2014 3:28 PM

Apr 2014
Surprised Hideyoshi is actually not first but only third
Nov 29, 2014 6:31 PM

Nov 2007
Minamiiiii! Ftw! What a sea!
Jan 25, 2015 10:07 PM

Aug 2013
Himeji, then his sister, then Hideyoshi, then Minami. Plz, Minami sucks. Hell, Hazuki is even better than Minami.

All of the other pairings were more interesting anyway.

Yuuji and Shouko were great. And fucking Vouyer x Koudo is the ultimate power couple.
Apr 3, 2015 8:43 AM

Jan 2010
hideyoshi, no hesitation.
Final Fantasy VII is a shitty game.
Sep 12, 2016 7:38 PM
Sep 2016
I initially voted for Himeji, but now I see Minami deserves him more.
Feb 16, 2017 11:00 AM
Feb 2017
Himeji is more cute, caring and lovely. She suits Akisa more, she doesn't hurt Akisa and is a sweet girl. Moreover Akisa looks at Himeji in romantic way too. Plus in light novel they confessed their love in the end :)
Aug 18, 2017 7:09 AM

Oct 2016
Definitely Hideyoshi.
English dubs can be just as good as the original Japanese.
Apr 10, 2021 1:00 AM
Apr 2021
The creator should create another guy that will pair with Hideyoshi... I mean he carried the show he deserves better
Nov 17, 2021 6:03 PM

Aug 2020
Minami's backstory was hella great. but I'm in for harem route

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» A 3rd season?

SooKwang - Nov 6, 2011

9 by Saternates »»
Mar 3, 1:20 PM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Sep 29, 2011

171 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 11:35 AM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 22, 2011

98 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 11:13 AM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Blackbird - Aug 18, 2011

162 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 11, 2011

84 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 8:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.