Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 22, 2011 3:01 PM

May 2010
yay the female version :D
http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/result/6023374/5256407/

the creative, crafts, arts and cooking is true but the rest not rll or the opposite

You are...Haru! You're crazy and like crazy things! You love arts and crafts and cooking and are super creative. You're very girly and very outgoing. You're a bottomless pool of energy who always has something going on. You fall in love easily, but don't move on quickly. You're a romantic and a day-dreamer. You're so cool and fun, everyone loves you!

OP-FC RP-chara's: Nami, (Moneymeat)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 22, 2011 4:13 PM
Sep 2009
You are...Kyoko! You are sweet, quiet and proper. You enjoy doing traditional things with friends such as shopping and going to the movies. You're not wild and don't like scary things. You're a little naive but this adds to your cuteness. You are very loyal and make friends easily. Go sweet heart!

Lol I don't really like Kyoko either XP
Aug 22, 2011 8:15 PM

Feb 2010
You are...I-pin! You're very strange and energetic. You like girly things but most people would never guess that. You are often misunderstood but that doesn't bother you as you often misunderstand. You enjoy playing and like having lots things to do! Cool!

Hmm...It fits me...somewhat. I do like I-Pin though.
Aug 22, 2011 10:57 PM

Aug 2011
You are...Haru! You're crazy and like crazy things! You love arts and crafts and cooking and are super creative. You're very girly and very outgoing. You're a bottomless pool of energy who always has something going on. You fall in love easily, but don't move on quickly. You're a romantic and a day-dreamer. You're so cool and fun, everyone loves you!

I hate arts and crafts, can't cook, not even creative LoL
I'm a man, duh, how can I be very girly xD
The rest are ok~
Aug 23, 2011 8:29 AM
Aug 2010
You are...I-pin! You're very strange and energetic. You like girly things but most people would never guess that. You are often misunderstood but that doesn't bother you as you often misunderstand. You enjoy playing and like having lots things to do! Cool!
I'm sorry I don't have a nice pic of just I-pin. I'll keep looking! But for now please take this one. ^^

Meh, I don't really like I-Pin xD
Of all the KHR girls my favourite one has to be Uni XD
Aug 23, 2011 3:33 PM
Jun 2011
You are...Nana! You're silly and a bit immature. But you're not naive, you get what's going on around you. You tend to worry but never really show it. You enjoy having lots of people around and like cooking feasts! You're very kind and caring and know when to push people to do things. All you want is for everyone to be happy! You're awesome!

Tsuna's Mother FTW!
Aug 23, 2011 8:08 PM
Jan 2010

XD
Aug 25, 2011 7:50 AM
Aug 2008
You are...Hana. You're pessimistic and get annoyed easily. especially by kids. You enjoy reading and things like that. You're actually quite the romantic though most would never guess it. You dream of a beautiful man sweeping you off your feet. You're not adventurous and dislike chaos. You're straight forward and like to be on top, but you'll sacrifice for your friends. You're very interesting and natural. Nice.
I'm sorry! I couldn't find a nice picture of Kurokawa! Please accept this one instead!

Quite true actually (^_^;)
Aug 25, 2011 3:41 PM

Sep 2010

Well me and her are both hyperactive and we both love to day dream and we fall in love easily. This is why she is my favorite female character she is like an fictional me. xD Except I like arts and crafts I'm just no good at actually making anything without some help and I'm not very creative. xD I'm also more of a tomboy, but meh we are still similar. =D
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 26, 2011 8:36 AM

Dec 2009
"Your Result
You are...Nana! You're silly and a bit immature. But you're not naive, you get what's going on around you. You tend to worry but never really show it. You enjoy having lots of people around and like cooking feasts! You're very kind and caring and know when to push people to do things. All you want is for everyone to be happy! You're awesome!"
Not sure about the "Lots of people around' but yeah. XD
Aug 26, 2011 12:40 PM

Oct 2009
Your Result

...I did not see this one comming, I mean out of everyone I got I-pin? but this description DO fit me so, hummm... strangeXD
SleepythingieAug 26, 2011 12:43 PM
Aug 30, 2011 7:00 AM
Aug 2011

Not too sure about this one. XD
Aug 30, 2011 11:38 AM

Aug 2011
I'm just gonna choose Chrome....
Jun 27, 2015 12:33 AM
Jun 2015
Can someone send me the link to the quiz because it won't let me do the quiz.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [OPEN] New Official Member Cards

lordsephiroth92 - Jan 21, 2022

4 by sc0pii0gal »»
Feb 15, 2022 7:58 AM

» Would you like for KHR! to get a reboot?

removed-user - Jan 7, 2022

5 by Attackonfiller »»
Jan 21, 2022 12:46 PM

» Which Vongola Ring would you fit under in Katekyo Hitman Reborn?

shizya-chan - Nov 12, 2011

45 by JoePhysics »»
Jan 21, 2022 9:12 AM

Sticky: Poll: » Announcements

removed-user - Jan 7, 2022

1 by removed-user »»
Jan 7, 2022 11:33 PM

» Favorite KHR! character? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ainthemix - Jan 2, 2010

204 by removed-user »»
Jan 7, 2022 10:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.