Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 2, 2008 11:39 AM

Jun 2008
i like zeke/hao because he's like me evil but nice on the surface and he loves to laugh. but why do you?
kittykun2011Jul 2, 2008 6:38 PM
MY CLAIMS

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 3, 2008 8:07 AM

Jun 2008
He's my husband, I love him, what more can I say?... O_o he's my beloved Hao-sama.

Watching, waiting, commiserating
Jul 4, 2008 2:07 AM

Mar 2008
I don't need a reason to love this... this star ;D
but...
He has very very beautiful smile and hair too ;]
Actually I don't find him evil ;] I think he's sexy ;]

And I like laugh too ;]

and I hate his brother >(
Jul 4, 2008 2:30 AM

Mar 2007
because he is kakkoii.
because he is kawaii.
because his seiyuu is Takayama Minami.
because he is the most awesome character to be ever created.

i love him so much that i married him.
and made him my username, even if i'm female.
HAO-SAMA FTW!
hao-samaJul 4, 2008 2:34 AM
Jul 5, 2008 2:08 PM

Mar 2008
xDDD like the others says... I love him too xD He is the best from all Shaman King xD without him this anime won't be worth of watching xD ;p
Jul 17, 2008 5:18 PM

Jun 2008
Fia said:
xDDD like the others says... I love him too xD He is the best from all Shaman King xD without him this anime won't be worth of watching xD ;p

i agree he is awesome.
MY CLAIMS

Jul 21, 2008 7:46 PM

Feb 2008
i like him because he's so cool and the calmness of his... Cool!!!...
Aug 5, 2008 10:57 PM
Jun 2008
I adore Hao because although he can control all the elements, he uses fire the most, and fire was always my favourite element. There's also the fact he wears chaps.....hmm...that could be it... >.> <.<
Aug 6, 2008 4:50 PM
Feb 2008
Because he's awesome
Because he's god

Hao rules.
Aug 9, 2008 7:11 AM

May 2008
he is an awesome character.
Aug 16, 2008 8:27 PM

Nov 2007

He isn't your average villain.. he cares about certain people, and certain things alot. He is only evil because his caring is very limited.. and he doesn't care at all about anything else.

I like him because he has a sense of humor, and he is always so laid back.

I like him because he is arrogant.. but not in a 'defend myself if people down talk me' kind of way.. in a 'say what you want about me, it really doesn't bother me because I know I'm a million times better then you' kind of way.
I like that. I like that confidence he has in himself.. so much that he doesn't really care when other people say he is evil and he has no friends.

He is also deep. I loved that little one shot in the manga of when he was a child.. and when he first started his path.

I like him because.. in the end.. he has a point. He is trying to kill off humans because we are slowly destroying the planet. He loves the planet, so he wants to protect it.
But he is more deep then that.. its also about revenge.. because the humans were cruel to him and his mother.

I hate the anime because it didn't do him justice.

So yeah.. I like him alot. and by the way, his mine. I claimed him.

Aug 17, 2008 3:46 PM

Aug 2008
cos he kills people with a smile on his face :)
and he is hottttt♥

lol but seriously i love the story of his past ~sooo sad T.T and hes just great!
Aug 19, 2008 12:30 PM

Jul 2008
He's just..
cute~~!

But now, seriously I just feel really sorry for him (SPOILERS AHEAD if you havent read the manga) because even when he was strong and cared for others, everyone just turned away from him and called him a demon child, etc. He could read people's hearts.. and unwillingly heard all that humans thought about him.. such a burden to carry :(
I just feel sorry for him, to be in such a situation..

And im kind of like him, i care about certain people (Hao loved his mother) and i just hate the rest of them.. lol well not, hate, but i just ignore everyone else.
And he uses the fire element and the Spirit Of Fire.. and that makes him even more awesome, i love fire too.

Well.. he's just one best villain ever.

All shall worship Hao! ^^

Rei-chan said:
and he is hottttt♥

lol but seriously i love the story of his past ~sooo sad T.T and hes just great!

i sooo agree :)

Aug 27, 2008 11:57 AM

May 2008
YumeNoTsuzuki said:
He's just..
cute~~!

But now, seriously I just feel really sorry for him (SPOILERS AHEAD if you havent read the manga) because even when he was strong and cared for others, everyone just turned away from him and called him a demon child, etc. He could read people's hearts.. and unwillingly heard all that humans thought about him.. such a burden to carry :(
I just feel sorry for him, to be in such a situation..

And im kind of like him, i care about certain people (Hao loved his mother) and i just hate the rest of them.. lol well not, hate, but i just ignore everyone else.
And he uses the fire element and the Spirit Of Fire.. and that makes him even more awesome, i love fire too.

Well.. he's just one best villain ever.

All shall worship Hao! ^^

Rei-chan said:
and he is hottttt♥

i sooo agree :)

im reading the manga, did you see the picture/drawing where he is look at yoh woth the microscope? that was jut funny to see

and when he waved at yoh, and horohor saying no waving
Sep 20, 2008 9:48 PM

Nov 2007

That was hell funny. I love yoh and hao so much.
Oct 4, 2008 4:52 PM

Aug 2008
well for one thing he may be evil but at least his ego is not big as Tao Ren
and I love both Hao and Yoh Go Twins!!!!!!
Oct 24, 2008 3:51 AM

May 2008
Gela-Chan said:

That was hell funny. I love yoh and hao so much.

haha, he is drawn to funny
Nov 11, 2008 11:17 AM

May 2008
long hair, cool sword, evil laugh, big spirit, and pwned his lil brother which in the end he got pwned back later with his friends.
Nov 15, 2008 7:45 AM

Jun 2008
Radical said:
long hair, cool sword, evil laugh, big spirit, and pwned his lil brother which in the end he got pwned back later with his friends.

that doesn't tell us why!
MY CLAIMS

Nov 17, 2008 4:08 PM

Mar 2008
Why do I love Hao? He's gorgeous, gentle-looking, powerful, psychotic, interesting, not a typical villain, and above all... He has the pants. Those pants MAKE him; GET ON YOUR KNEES AND WORSHIP THEM. His lego shoes too. ^_^
Jan 4, 2009 7:37 AM

Aug 2008
Hao is damn cute, he looks so innocent, but he is NOT. His past is so sad, he is nice but also evil. Hao is strong, he looks good, mysterious and just cool. Love him for what he is, and always will! ^__^
I'm the type of girl who will burst out laughing in dead silence because of something that happened... yesterday
Jan 11, 2009 8:47 AM

Jun 2008
i do that too. i always thought i was weird.
MY CLAIMS

Feb 1, 2009 10:50 AM

May 2008
he is awesome, a great drawing. even though in the JP his voice is girl. it still looks awesome. umm
Jun 27, 2009 4:45 PM
Jun 2009
I love zeke, because, as some of you already mentioned, he isn't the usual villain you know from animes. He has a good reason for what he does and doesnt't only fight for his own, but for other means as well. His calmness makes him awesome as well^^
Jul 4, 2009 3:45 PM

Jun 2009
Gela-Chan said:
I like him because.. in the end.. he has a point. He is trying to kill off humans because we are slowly destroying the planet. He loves the planet, so he wants to protect it.
But he is more deep then that.. its also about revenge.. because the humans were cruel to him and his mother.

Agree to this...
His belief that humans must die, because they will kill the Earth is the main reason why I like him, since those were my beliefs, and still are, even before I watched Shaman king.
TairandaJul 4, 2009 3:49 PM

Jun 25, 2011 3:02 PM
Aug 2009
new guy on the block

lets see why i love Hao well mastered 5 elements he battles with fire my favorite element he's sexy as hell psychotic to the bone but also keeps a calm composture when battling strong shamans
he proved even without Spirit of Fire is just too badass comparing with other shamans
He has an sad story not your average anime villain
unpredictable Planet Earth Protector when it comes to environment and pollution
I love both English and Japanese Voice actors of Zeke Hao Asakura
the only one that stopped the almighty Anna palm with one hand
Aug 6, 2011 12:31 PM

May 2008
I totally Agree.
Hao voice is in both versions awesome
, hot, sweet, cool man soo many reasons
Jul 17, 2012 6:14 PM
Dec 2011
he is kakkoi
he is the Shaman King!
I love his personality
I love his pants (lol)

He is not the average villain. Really..I dont even consider him as a villain!..he had a terrible past :C

"No one understands the feelings hiding behind his faint smile.."
He is calm and almost always smiling, pretty arrogant..but what is he really feeling? No one knows. He is so mysterious.

Btw, Sorry for my poor English
May 17, 2022 10:36 PM

Sep 2019
I like him for his cool pose, plus two extra gloves, and not to mention the Fire spirit beside him. I don't know, maybe I like characters that are cool and funny, have terrifying powers and fear no one. I don't know but in Hao I see a bit of an anti-hero likeness.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» hao music videos(amvs)

kittykun2011 - Jul 3, 2008

3 by Tala-Is-Eternal »»
Oct 21, 2010 3:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.