3It was OK
32.0%
2Disliked it
12.0%
1Hated it
8.0%
Average 3.6
25 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2011 12:23 AM

Feb 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
zzzzzzz

These bitches are dumb.
Aug 9, 2011 10:10 AM

Jun 2009
Rhypo-oniichan said:
These bitches are dumb.

Well, what's new?

I'm usually against fatso in hentai getting action but I can't help but feel bad for the guy. lol'd at Suzuki's blatant hentai advertising.
Aug 9, 2011 12:23 PM

Oct 2010
The losing virginity for 2 girls and the nipples piercing was something. Considering that the virginity lost had some details not present in other series like this.

Should have made big guy take one girl out though. Not just be a lame bodyguard and minion.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 9, 2011 4:51 PM

Feb 2010
-Quasar said:
Rhypo-oniichan said:
These bitches are dumb.

Well, what's new?

I'm usually against fatso in hentai getting action but I can't help but feel bad for the guy. lol'd at Suzuki's blatant hentai advertising.
I'm feeling with you, bro.
Aug 21, 2011 3:00 AM

Jul 2010
More 調教 probably in the next episode.... basically just means "domestication"... and well of course... in this case women. More hentai where women becomes slaves to sex. What else is new?
Aug 31, 2011 12:51 AM
Feb 2011
Yea... Those girls are definitely dumb, really dumb.
But the art in this hentai is really good, I just hope that VA girl will also be included.
Sep 24, 2011 3:32 PM

Mar 2011
this was pretty plain, i was diggin the first sex scene but they broke her way too fast, although the animation was really good in this scene, the second sex scene was pretty damn boring.

I'm not really into the petite/loli type character designs, overall this was kinda disappointing especially when you consider how good Ran Sem was before this.

7.5/10

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die. And the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.
Sep 5, 2013 7:39 PM

Jul 2010
Funny how the whole rape scene started , " I want you to voice a character"
Fell right into the trap
Oct 27, 2014 12:04 AM

Jan 2013
Wizoo said:
this was pretty plain, i was diggin the first sex scene but they broke her way too fast, although the animation was really good in this scene, the second sex scene was pretty damn boring.

I'm not really into the petite/loli type character designs, overall this was kinda disappointing especially when you consider how good Ran Sem was before this.

7.5/10
how the fuck are they lolis
May 8, 2016 10:47 PM

May 2015
The animation is neat, there are very good drawings of several girls, if you don’t mind the incredibly stereotyped scenario: psychological domination of women discovering they’re masochists. Under the pretense that “you” can force a woman to have sex with you, she’ll immediately obedient and addictively turn into your own private slut. Then give this animation a try...
Nov 20, 2018 5:14 AM
Oct 2013
Quite the Japanese fantasy style cosplay. Perhaps miko princess or some kind of goddess?
She was quite cute with the conscientious fella and expressing desire to please him

Eh?! It was just some fantasy?
Toriko hime poster in background!
The boss is a stereotypical fat middleaged otaku looking guy, eh.
Windows XP!
I wonder what reward, probably of the sexual kind guhehe

Various other titles spotted such as rin sen, otome juurin yuugi. Others can't recognize but I probably know them.

Oh so it was a h anime. Most rare to see dubbing of h anime. Or rather it is probably animated scene in a game considering the title of the OVA. The animation in was quite good. Good work the girls did.
Short Brown hair had most schoolgirl look and a young look with nice proportions.
To say 'also' would reveal she is getting horny herself! Quite careless there.
The seiyuu actually was getting horny, and even holding down her crotch, what pervert!
Likable feeling it of her from the play I guess.

Unsurprising of boss to be pervert secretly(?) Sniffing newly undressed pantsu. Wonder why he was outside shower room containing Brown hair though.

Purple haired one eye sounded like harada hitomi?
Hmm, seems like she had pantyhose on but in the car she was bare legged. Perhaps put them on before entering the house(?)?
To rape on a speculation, most henious. Well to rape at all would be but perhaps it was just an excuse to rape. Poor fate in any case.
What a flashy bra to be pink and transparent exactly at the bottom of the areola and up!
Suffered erotically from the nipple pulling.
So her eyelids had a reason. Wonder what accident could of scarred the eyelid and face like that without any deeper damage.
Showed off the rape well with her thrash of arms and legs and getting body jerked vigorously while letting out pained cries (*˘︶˘*)
Although turned into her liking it partway. What a pervert to be such slave for him. Wonder why she loves him so much.
Stabbing sound of the nakadashi was so dramatic XD
forced to bear the nipple rings, most shaming of the body (*˘︶˘*)

Too bad(?) For fat dude to not get any action besides holding the arms and watching. Guess he was forced into the role after being caught sniffing pantsu of brown hair? Still unclear why he was there and where that was though.

eh? All of a sudden diss and insult of the scenario after all that good mood setting XD
Cute frilly and light color bra of brown hair.
Indeed, if she were to write an immersive rape scenario or even non-rape, a rape experience could give her quite the insight.
Feeling so weak from the pussy lick guhehe
Treatment of fat guy is quite mean XD
Hmm? She was being in the uke position of a cunni yet writing a fella service scene? that wasnt relevant...
Moe point of pleading to be spared the big d and with her appeal of it being first time.
Most dramatic stab sound of the d into the pussy again XD
Hmm? the bra fell off most easily from having hook(?) Undone. The shoulder strap just detached from the back even. rather strange mechanism?
Bra reappeared!
Started feeling good from the vigorous rape, what a pervert! Showed off getting her body jerked and her cries well. Also her collapse and tire after the finish.
looked like she was coughing out semen but was only bukkaked on face slighty so wouldn't of had any in mouth to do thst. Which was strange.
She was clearly talking of semen coming inside her womb all the while moaning the whole time, as if imouto didn't get anything from that.

Overall showed off nice body and expressing the feeling and intensity in the animation and voice well. Also showing some violent stripping action.
User-sanNov 21, 2018 3:37 AM
Nov 25, 2020 10:07 PM
Nov 2020
I think I watched the wrong shiki
Feb 26, 2021 5:38 PM

May 2019
SDSS-J1038 said:
I think I watched the wrong shiki

lol                      

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yume Kui: Tsurumiku Shiki Game Seisaku Episode 2 Discussion

Rhypo - Oct 22, 2011

20 by magatetus »»
Feb 25, 10:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.