Forum Settings
Forums

Comment on the above user's favorite anime/manga

New
Pages (88) « First ... « 72 73 [74] 75 76 » ... Last »
Sep 23, 2014 2:36 PM

Apr 2013
HxH: Never seen it, but it offends me greatly for some reason

One Piece: More like One piece of shit. A favorite of mine. I dislike the anime's pacing though

Magi: Was good until that awful flashback. Art seems to have deteriorated too.
Sep 23, 2014 3:19 PM

Jan 2014
Gintama: Well I was really excited to watch this show, me loving long running Shonen, but as I was watching each episode, I thought to my self: Is it going to get serious soon? After 24 episodes all it has been is comedy, don't get me wrong, I like comedy, but I'd like some action, drama in it too, I've heard from some people Gintama does have some serious arcs, but the majority of the show is pure comedy, they said. May end up dropping this, it's not bad, it's a 7/10 for me, but if I wanted to watch a comedy, I would just pick up a short 12 ep anime, not a 201 ep anime.

One Piece (Manga): One Piece, ahhhh the anime that started it all for me. I got into the Dress arc in the anime and people were saying the manga is way better, I did read about 15 chapters, and I have to say, I actually like the anime better. Yes!!! I know, you may be reading this thinking to your self: This guy is crazy. :P
Sep 23, 2014 3:28 PM

Dec 2013
Really great to see Deadman Wonderland in there. It's pretty awesome :) Haven't seen any of the other ones.
Sep 23, 2014 3:35 PM

Aug 2014
DBZ: Probably nostalgia
FMAB: You made the right choice.
Fate/Zero: Meh, it was okay.
Kill la Kill: Overrated.
Sep 23, 2014 3:44 PM

Apr 2013
fmab (anime): It started out rough, but quickly became immensely addicting. Unfortunately, the ending was n't the best

Fma: I prefer the anime over this one, mainly for art reasons. I liked the comedic 4koma at the end of each volume quite a bit
Sep 23, 2014 4:22 PM
Jul 2018
Gintama- An amusing anime. The poll arc is my favorite.

Koe no Katchi- I heard some really good things about it. Hope it doesn't get preachy.
Sep 23, 2014 4:37 PM

Nov 2013
Gankutsuou - Amazing story, one of the best experiences I've had with anime.
Lotgh - Only watched 2 movies and a few episodes so far, I'm liking it.
Bebop - 10 episodes in, Edward is perfect and it's great overall so far.
Tatami - What a well crafted piece. It's just like an intricately woven blanket.

Aria - I've only read half of the manga but damn it is still my favorite. Amano Kozue is just a lovely person and the art is great. One of the two series I hold close.
TomosaneSep 23, 2014 4:45 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2014 5:18 PM

Jan 2014
Berserk: I'm only about 5 chapters in, but I like it alot so far, just need to find time to read it.

Saikyou Densetsu Kurosawa-I definitely want to start reading this soon, since it is made by Nobuyuki, the same person who made Kaiji :3 !!!!
Sep 24, 2014 6:09 PM

Mar 2014
Kaiji - I've only heard that it is like death note.

Welcome to the NHK - I know it's about otaku's and since I'm not one I'm probably not gonna watch it.
Sep 24, 2014 6:28 PM

Nov 2013
Fate/Zero 2- second season was better than the first but I didn't see it as anything special.
Shinsekai yori-Very unique and enjoyable anime. Highly enjoyed.
Steins;Gate- One of the first anime I watched and I enjoyed it all the way through. Second half was much better.

Berserk-I like it so far.

I can see you

Sep 25, 2014 5:45 PM

Sep 2012
Clannad: After Story- It's been a while since I've seen Clannad, but I remember really liking it. I only nearly cried at it though.
Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu- I've been meaning to watch this movie for like, two years now.
Nichijou- I'm not a big fan of random comedy, but this is one of the better of those types I have seen.

Oyasumi Punpun- Great choice, I love this manga. It has beautiful artwork.
Girl Friends- Eh, I like it, but it's pretty typical for a yuri manga. I recommend you Sasameki Koto and Hanjuku Joshi, those are my two favorites.
Mai-Chan's Daily Life- I really want to read this... I'm kind of scared to though..
Another page to the history of the Fujaku.
Sep 25, 2014 8:55 PM

May 2014
Anime: haven't watched any, but I plan on watching Fate/Zero.

Manga: I'm reading onani master Kurosawa right now. I love the references and jokes at the beginning(that Lelouch pose made me laugh so much xD) but so much more emotional later on. A really great manga.

Uzuzamki is disgusting, creepy, and oh so very good. I just wish it was less episodic, but I still really enjoyed(?) it. It made me dry gag a couple times.
Sep 25, 2014 9:01 PM

Jul 2011
anime
hetalia - why
toradora - dropped, I dont like tsundere characters
nhk - also dropped, was tedious to watch
colorful - I want to watch it

main guh
deadman wonderland - I liked the concept but not the ending, tokyo ghoul is similar but better
Sep 25, 2014 10:56 PM

Dec 2013
Tokyo ghoul was pretty awesome. Though the ending was really dissapointing.
Sep 25, 2014 11:16 PM

Dec 2012
DBZ-Decent story I liked it. More of a nostalgic anime for me
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood- Great series
Fate/Zero-couldn't get into it
Kill la Kill-I'm that odd ball have a bunch of friends who loved it and I couldn't stand it :/
Sep 26, 2014 12:08 AM

Nov 2013
Steins;Gate:Loved that anime, tuturu
Ookami:Haven't seen it seems interesting.
Mahouka-Pretty meh for me.
Sep 26, 2014 4:34 AM

Mar 2014
Gintama - plan to watch it, saw the first two episodes six years ago.
Code Geass - loved loved the ending
Akame ga Kill - overrated and so generic. Nothing special

The Breaker New Waves: I don't like Manhuas (ir Manhwa, idk) but I might give it a chance someday.
Sep 26, 2014 4:36 AM

Jan 2013
Hajime no Ippo : Started it recently, look promising.
Detective conan : Loved it as a kid
HXH 11 : Best shonen.

20thCB : One of the best fictional pieces.
Sep 26, 2014 5:00 AM

Oct 2008
hxh 11 - Really great shonen title,a extremely enjoyable roller coaster ride from start to finish.The fandom surrounding it is just out of control tho

Monster - Just brilliant ,simply the best psychological thriller and also one of the best anime titles ever made.

GTO - Onizuka is easily one of the best male characters out there,to hell with all the students tho.
Sep 26, 2014 5:07 AM

Aug 2010
RoV, LotGH, Kaiji, Nodame and Joe are all great. Well, I presume the Joe anime is, have only read it. Paris-hen was my favoueite part of Nodame by far. RoV is probably my 3rd of fourth favourite shoujo series to date.

YKK is in my favs too, wondeful series. Really didn't enjoy Sanctuary and Zetman doesn't look likt my thing at all. One day I'll get back to Slam Dunk as I am a massive fan of sportsshit.
Sep 26, 2014 1:20 PM

Nov 2013
Well..haven't seen any of your favourites and dont plant to.
To nae for me.
Sep 26, 2014 1:22 PM

Feb 2013
gintama: far too much parody for me ^^ rly dislike it
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch: was awesome
High School DxD New: cant take you serious anymore :P
Akame ga Kill!: manga is far better ^^

manga:
Watashi ni xx Shinasai: rly enjoyed it soo far
the breaker: obv an awesome manga ^^
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Sep 26, 2014 1:34 PM

Aug 2014
DxD: Boobies. That is all.
Gintama: Funniest show ever.
Akame ga Kill: Heard it was the best thing since sliced bread, heard it was shit, idk.
Code Geass: It's a good show, I used to love the heck out of it when I first started watching it.
Hetalia: TOMATO.
Sep 26, 2014 1:36 PM

Jan 2014
Hunter X Hunter 2011, such an amazing show in every aspect, to the characters to the action, to the dark elements, HXH has done it. It was a 10/10 for me, but the Ant arc was dragged out, and It went down to a 9/10. I can understand how this is #6 on MAL, it deserves the credit :) !!! Hope Hiatus on manga is over soon, freaking Togashi and his dragon quest
Sep 26, 2014 1:40 PM

Feb 2013
nanet you skipped me -.,.-

ef: A Tale of Melodies.: awesome show, rly liked yuuko. the only point is i liked miyako from memories more XD
welcome to nhk was a very enjoyable series ^^
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Sep 26, 2014 1:42 PM

Aug 2014
Sumimasen D:
Sorry, will make up for it now!

Steins;Gate: Scifi awesomeness, a bit overrated though in my book.
CG: I used to love that thing. It is awesome.
Monogatari, I heard great things about it, including Yori as well.
Sep 26, 2014 3:22 PM

Nov 2013
FMA:B - One hell of a good shounen. Memorable story.
HxH 2011 - Another great shounen. Many memorable moments and brilliant characters like Hisoka.
Mushishi - Relaxing watch with lots of great themes and messages.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2014 9:21 PM

Dec 2013
Monogatari Series : This is what i call art my friend.
Berserk: Too hardcore for me right now.
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Sep 26, 2014 9:24 PM
Aug 2014
I have not seen a single anime in FlareStar101's top list.

But I have heard good things about Monogatari, No Game No Life, Hunter x Hunter, and Psycho Pass!

My list. | Eggroll is the greatest ty :)
Sep 26, 2014 9:28 PM

Sep 2013
Never got into Elfen Lied and Claymore.
SnK is the only thing I can comment on.
Intense. But the fans are sick....in a good way.
Sep 26, 2014 9:29 PM

Jun 2014
Nice, I see Shingeki is there. It's pretty good, so I can recognize it on good terms. Have yet to go past the first episode of Elfen Lied because I'm watching other anime.

Edit: darn I got beat. I haven't watched Amagami, but I heard it was good.

Sep 26, 2014 9:37 PM
Aug 2014
I have yet to watch Clannad, but I have heard mixed reviews about it. It's either really good or really bad. Regardless, it is on my plan to watch list (I think) and I plan to get around to it eventually!

My list. | Eggroll is the greatest ty :)
Sep 26, 2014 9:41 PM

Dec 2013
Claymore,Shingeki and Elfen Lied,Congrats, you are a somewhat 'Enlightened' being sir. or you're just a fan of gore, either way, *High five*
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Sep 26, 2014 9:56 PM

Mar 2014
I didn't like Greed Island, but I heard the rest of HxH islike the greatest thing ever, so I will go back to it

Monogatari is fantastic, good choice. I love it, especially Kaiki. I still wanna know what the heck Ougi Oshino is

NGNL was really good. Has the Light Yagami style thinky type that is also a pervert otaku, made it a fun watch.

Just finished Zankyou, I enjoyed it. I was expecting a bit more from it, but I had fun week to week.

Haven't seen psycho-pass.
Sep 26, 2014 10:41 PM

Nov 2013
FLCL - best AMV ever. (Not really my thing but I can see many reason why someone would like it) 10/10 OST though

Nana - Watched as a kid and I require a re-watch. Can't say much.

Usagi Drop - Heartwarming and relaxing. Very nice themes presented in this show.
Sep 27, 2014 1:55 AM

Jun 2014
I'm liking your preference of the Monogatari series.

Sep 27, 2014 1:58 AM

Nov 2013
Clannad-Meh
Bakemono-Good, but too weird for me.
White Album 2-Mega meh!

Manga
Tokyo Ghoul-Dont know a thing about it but people say it's really good.
Sep 27, 2014 2:36 AM

Oct 2013
Gintama - it was okay but I haven't even watched more than 10 episodes out of the 200 so it might get better though
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch - PTW
High School DxD New - best ecchi harem protagonist
Akame ga Kill! - meh. boring and uninteresting characters. not even sure why everyone likes that blue-haired chick, it may be because she has nice boobs.

Sep 27, 2014 2:47 AM

Jan 2014
Clannad: After Story - great anime got a lot of spoilers but was still very enjoyable and nice to watch
Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Movie 3: Hangyaku no Monogatari - almost fell asleep while watching this movie
Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu - one of the best anime movies ive ever watched it felt like it was only 20mins time just flew when i was watching it
Bakemonogatari - my favorite season of this series could be boring to a lot of people but its a very interesting anime
Sep 27, 2014 3:13 AM

Dec 2013
D-Gray Man - I watched maybe 5 episodes a few years ago, well it didn't feel like a typical shounen but there was nothing addictive either(till that 5th episode), I might watch it someday, after I finish Gintama

Mushishi Zoku Shou - much weaker than the prequel, stories were not as interesting, conclusions didn't feel complete, but still enjoyable because it's Mushishi
AizixSep 27, 2014 3:28 AM
Sep 27, 2014 3:52 AM

Jun 2014
Stein's Gate: Haven't seen it yet. Eventually will.
Death Note: Very popular show, need to check it out.
Code Geass: Heard a lot of good things
HXH 2011: I love you
Katanagatari: Never heard of this.
Previously: BlueXRam
Sep 27, 2014 11:39 AM

Nov 2013
HxH 2011 - good shit right here

Madoka - I prefer Rebellion mostly because it was more enjoyable. Overall a very good show.
Sep 27, 2014 12:35 PM

Aug 2014
HxH: Best shounen deconstruction.
One Piece: I heard it was really good but it's too long too lazy.
Fate/Zero: Eh, it was okay in my book.
Madoka: ^Same thing.

Oops, didn't see Mango.
Aria: Was good, was good.
Monogatari: I heard it was a good series.
Hidamari Sketch x: Watched the first one, reminded me a lot about Lucky Star
EnharmonicSep 27, 2014 12:39 PM
Sep 27, 2014 12:42 PM

Jun 2014
Heard great things about Mushishi. I plan to watch HxH.

Sep 27, 2014 12:50 PM

Aug 2014
Monster: It's pretty obvious why.
Gankutsuo: I'm watching it right now, cause I loved the original novel. So trippy of an animation though, I think I'm going to love it.
Death Note: Freaking Light, you can go die. Oh wait.
Ergo Proxy: Heard awesome things about it.
Sep 27, 2014 1:23 PM

Sep 2013
enyo:

Heard great acclaims Monster

Death Note is a classic, no doubt

Got Ergo Proxy on-hold for now

Nanet:

FMA: B and HxH best shounens

Gonna pick up Mushishi pretty soon
sic mundus
Sep 27, 2014 1:33 PM
Sep 2014
With the exception of HxH which I haven't seen, I can say that I enjoyed all of the anime listed in your favourites.

Might pick up HxH if I have the time.
Sep 27, 2014 1:35 PM

Nov 2013
FMA:B - Superb shounen, many memorable moments. Worse part is the terrible comedy.

Tatami - A well crafted story that came together so well.

Baccano! - Crazy cast, sometimes it's just a little too much. The narrative is very good and interesting to follow.

Death Note - Really great start but a weak second half. Overall still a good show. Very popular.

KLK - Stopped watching after 5 eps, it had good music. Will prob pick up again eventually. I don't expect much from it.
Sep 27, 2014 2:53 PM

Jul 2010
Aria!!! *sparkling eyes*
Monogatari Series: SS: The feels T.T Most emotional in the series.
Kemono no Souja Erin: More people should know about it!!! Such a great anime in many ways!
Katanagatari: I enjoyed it less than the average rating but it was still a fun watch. Might actually rewatch it sometime soon.
Hidamari Sketch x ☆☆☆: Any slice of life is a good slice of life!
Sep 27, 2014 3:56 PM

Nov 2013
Clannad-One of my favorite anime.
Origination-Haven't watched it but I've enjoyed the previous seasons so this should be no different
Melodies-Memories was better. I didn't enjoy the sequel too much.
Chihayafuru 2- Unpopular opinion but I also thought the second season was a bit of an improvement.

I can see you

Pages (88) « First ... « 72 73 [74] 75 76 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» A - Z Pokémon ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

sunsetocean - Jul 25, 2021

8785 by viraat_pirate »»
3 seconds ago

» Make a word with the last letter v.16 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Aug 5, 2023

5589 by Rizz_Khalifa »»
7 seconds ago

» Would you eat/drink that? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

56709 - Mar 27

293 by DanzFcc »»
4 minutes ago

» Is it a red flag?

iHateAnimeBro - Yesterday

38 by MitsukiHimeka »»
4 minutes ago

» Vent something v.3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Steph - May 7, 2023

5499 by Rizz_Khalifa »»
5 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.