Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 22, 2016 12:11 AM

Mar 2014
Trentor11 said:
Stringed said:
So ultimately I came out of this shipping Nobunaga/Mitsuhide, Shingen/Kenshin, and Date/Hideyoshi. Kinda Yoshimoto/Ieyasu too but I really don't like Ieyasu like. At all.

Now I'm sad that doujins don't really exist for this show because I want yuri doujins. All of them.

Kind of annoyed that they kept it hidden what Shiro was, especially with that ending and with how it's pretty obvious we're not getting another season.

lol what shipping? The only pairing that what even remotely being shipped was Hideyoshi and Nobunaga.. Seeing as they had the most screentime together and blatant yuri tease almost every damn episode. Everything else was just action with hot girls in it

Even though Hide/Nobu were shipped teased the most(almost every damn episode) you honestly can't deny Nobu and Mistuhide's relationship

It goes both ways. Mitsuhide has always been with Nobunaga so they are 'one' as Nobu described. She will always accept Nobunaga for who she is. Mitsuhide clearly loves her. Whether Nobu loves her that way or not doesn't matter since Nobu strongly cares for her.

In Hideyoshi's case. Nobu became instantly infatuated with her. Mainly because she was an outsider who had different ways of looking at the world than Nobunaga and liked her quirkiness and sense of humor. That infatuation turned to admiration. Hideyoshi made Nobu a better person. Mainly because she made her more "human" Hideyoshi in turn was Nobu's biggest fangirl. Nobunaga cares deeply for Hideyoshi.. Too the point of being bloodlusted when she was kidnapped by those three warriors

Both ships have valid evidence to support it
Jan 30, 2016 12:09 AM

Dec 2007
I don't think Trentor11 gets how shipping works. Like. I see chemistry. I want girls to be gay with each other. That's it. I can ship something that makes no sense whatsoever if I want to.

Also on what planet was Shingen/Kenshin not obvious? Like really that even has a certain level of historical backing.
Ich verstehe nicht
Feb 8, 2016 11:10 AM
May 2015
Stringed said:
I don't think Trentor11 gets how shipping works. Like. I see chemistry. I want girls to be gay with each other. That's it. I can ship something that makes no sense whatsoever if I want to.

Also on what planet was Shingen/Kenshin not obvious? Like really that even has a certain level of historical backing.

I know how shipping works.. It's retarded as are you
Jul 12, 2016 7:52 PM

Feb 2014
-I enjoyed a lot episodes 1 to 4;

-Episodes 5 to 8 were those fillers like episodes, and were somewhat boring;

-Episodes 9-13 it got back to get 'interesting' to watch, and although it wasn't nothing special, it was 'ok' to watch.

-The very ending was refreshing and gave us a sensation that they can be able to meet again someday - this factor defined my score.

So, in the end: 7/10

--------

PS.: I consider the end (and/or the very end) of an anime something very important. A good/refreshing (very) end can really raise a mood, at the sametime a bad end (not talking only about drama matters) can really throw into the trash everything that was watched, even if it were good.
TechOtakuJul 12, 2016 8:10 PM
Jul 31, 2019 6:15 PM

Oct 2015
Thought Date sensei would show a little resistance with the armor, but I guess Nobunaga's words got to her. If only the real Nobunaga said those passionate words about his conquest, then he would've been a greater man than what he is today. I'm glad she will be ruling with peace and words from now, and not with the "katana"! Ieyasu threatening Mitsuhide was really funny, and Date sensei giving her advice about how to seduce Nobunaga, lol! Although Hideyoshi's presence in the show didn't have a hard impact, she kinda saved Nobunaga with her cuteness and made her lose her ambitious goal of conquest. Her daily life didn't change either, which was a shame. Shiro sneaking into the shrine made me curious of what was he doing and what was he in the first place!

Overall it's not a series you could take seriously at the end, it was just an enjoyment that's all. It did bring a certain level of freshness with the all women cast members, excluding the dog/the guy Date met. And it did preach some good message with the whole overambitious conquest.

6/10
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 18, 2021 7:12 AM

Feb 2020
Great and very touching finale.

Date came to her senses after Nobunaga destroyed the armor.

I almost cried when they said goodbye to each other. Maybe maybe they went back in time to meet them again? That ending was a little mysterious. Something was going on with Shiro. At least I want to believe that they all met again. <3

I found this anime very enjoyable, funny, cute, and emotional. I really liked the characters and their interactions. This was a great combination of action, moe, yuri, and adventure.

SerafosDec 8, 2023 1:31 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Why are they all women?!

ManliestManAlive - May 8, 2011

13 by kjn48sudn23eanfs »»
Aug 4, 2022 8:32 PM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 12 Discussion

prismheart - Jun 20, 2011

29 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 5:34 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 11 Discussion

OrangePal - Jun 13, 2011

29 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 4:37 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 10 Discussion

sarroush - Jun 6, 2011

31 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 3:56 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox Episode 9 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - May 30, 2011

24 by Serafos »»
Jun 18, 2021 12:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.