Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 12, 2011 10:04 PM

Mar 2010
I found my self wondering at the end of this anime exactly who does Ayuki like? Its said in one episode that she loves someone but would rather just watch. I believed it to be Hazumu at first but then i thought it was Tomari. After that my thoughts switched back and forth for a while. At the end i think i was leaning more twards Tomari, but i cant be certain. So what are your opinions on the subject?

"I am the bone of my sword,
Steel is my body and Fire is my blood,
I have created over a thousand blades,
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life,
Have withstood pain to create many weapons,
Yet, those hands will never hold anything,
So as I pray, unlimited blade works"
Jun 18, 2011 7:39 AM

Aug 2008
That's what I thought too! It does say that Ayuki is always "looking out for Hazumu", and when Yasuna (I think it was her...) asked her why, she didn't really give a clear answer, saying Yasuna is "half right"...

Anyways, I guess that would be the most likely scenario~

~SeanKat
Feb 16, 2012 2:52 PM

Jun 2009
it's weird because there was an ep where she was compared to a butterfly but suggested that she would rather not grow from puppa to butterfly because she would rather not fly at all. She couldn't have lacked self-confidence since she's the mature character who is always advising and comforting people. I'm not sure I understood properly what was the deal with her, but I was distinctively left with the feeling that she was asexual...(shrugs) that's the feeling I got watching the thing anyway.
Nov 7, 2015 1:13 AM

Feb 2010
meneope said:
but I was distinctively left with the feeling that she was asexua

I think she was more stoic than asexual. Well, the last episode (12th) shows her looking at Tomari's panties (eh...). I guess we (you) can think that she is asexual because we see exaggerated character like father and Asuta.

As for topic, I guess Ayuki likes Tomari. She is always by her side (even Tomari said something like: "I don't know why are you always near me"). She don't want to "get on the stage" because she knows Tomari loves only one person. And in the episode 12th, she is looking at her panties... I guess that in that episode she wanted to "get on stage".

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~ Episode 12 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 30, 2009

31 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Jan 25, 4:26 PM

» lol wow

kisami - May 3, 2008

5 by Sugram22 »»
Jan 4, 1:18 AM

» Hazumu - Transgender

Mimerio - Oct 27, 2015

7 by Sugram22 »»
Jan 4, 1:16 AM

Poll: » Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~ Episode 7 Discussion

16 by Sword_0 »»
Oct 9, 2023 11:28 PM

Poll: » Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~ Episode 11 Discussion

14 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Sep 3, 2023 8:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.