Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 22, 2011 6:16 PM
Nov 2009
Gasai Yuno = Queen Of Yandere
Apr 22, 2011 7:24 PM
Jul 2018
freakyfeek said:
Gasai Yuno = Queen Of Yandere

God of Yanderes
Apr 23, 2011 4:49 AM

Jan 2009
good news.hope its better than the ova ...
Apr 23, 2011 7:21 AM

Jun 2010
Damn.
Apr 23, 2011 10:36 AM
May 2009
McRib said:
After that OVA I have to say I am definitely not looking forward to this. It will be full of awful CGI, terrible animation, along with a lousy color palette.

It's a shame a good studio couldn't do this since it deserves a lot more than what it's getting.

yes because they wont have a bigger budget or learn from their mistakes.

point is that haters either need to shut up or go away. We like mirai nikki and Yuno Gasai.

The OVA is a good thing really because they got a chance to screw up and fix it later on. I think the CGI and stuff will be better in the actual anime and Yuno will sound better too.
ubergeneralApr 23, 2011 10:44 AM
Apr 26, 2011 8:13 PM

Jan 2011
PEOPLE ARE FLIPPING SHITE ABOUT THIS! LOL
Here are my thoughts of someone who loves the manga and followed it for a long time.

-The production value of the OVA showed a LOT of potential. I don't understand people dogging on it. It was well animated, other than the LOLCG-GAWD, they did for Dues.

-Yuno's voice actor was well done, at least in my eyes. That's how I would have heard her voice. SUPER CUTE and SUPER ANIME-GIRLY. She fits the image, she may be crazy but she never really felt that she was being crazy, that's why she kept the cuddly-ness to her voice.

-Hopefully they do the whole series, considering the manga is done now. That would make me happy because of all the series that have terrible endings because the manga is still going. DNAngel, Hitman, Air Gear, etc.

That's just what I think.
Apr 27, 2011 12:31 AM

Nov 2010
Can't wait! Manga for this was great, gives me something to look forward to this next season that gives me hope instead of just comparing everything to Madoka.
Apr 27, 2011 10:41 PM

Jul 2007
YES, FINALLY. I loved the manga, can't wait to see how the anime turns out! :D

Apr 30, 2011 8:15 PM

Apr 2011
The OVA was interesting, so I have high hopes for this series.

galimx said:
The OVA was also bad. Rather read the manga, it is better.

What do you mean by it's better? the OVA just showed us what we are to expect from this series, it wasn't suppose to show us real the content. It's like a trailer of a video game or a movie.
May 1, 2011 8:16 AM

Dec 2010
Hopefully deus ex machina wont pull a deus ex machina ending on us like in the manga.. -_-
May 1, 2011 8:01 PM
Oct 2008
Better than the ova? The ova is freaking 8 minutes. Honestly, I can't really say anything yet at this point on whether this show is gonna be good or not since I haven't read the manga.
May 4, 2011 4:46 PM

Feb 2009
I hope this won't be a letdown, I enjoyed MN alot and always wanted to see a true adaption series.
May 4, 2011 6:52 PM
May 2009
i'd like to point out that in the OVA we never see the Yan side of Yuno the -dere side is supposed to be cute, that is what -dere is. To truly know how she sounds we need to hear her Yan voice. I have my doubts about the VA too but if she does well it could really jump start her career.

Also I think the studio will do just fine. Asread did Ga-rai-zero and shuffle. Both were fine so this has the potential to be good.
May 4, 2011 7:05 PM
Jul 2018
PhantomMoon said:
Hopefully deus ex machina wont pull a deus ex machina ending on us like in the manga.. -_-

I agree, but still...don't get your hopes up. why would they change the ending when the manga is already complete.
May 5, 2011 12:09 PM

Nov 2007
Oh yes. Oh yes. Ohhhh yeeeeeee~s.

Also, the OVA wasn't THAT bad, people.
May 7, 2011 5:16 AM
Dec 2010
jpem said:
PhantomMoon said:

I agree, but still...don't get your hopes up. why would they change the ending when the manga is already complete.
jpem said:
PhantomMoon said:

I didn;t think the ending was THAT much of an asspull personally(plus by the previous chapter sort of made it obvious that the series wouldn;t have a completely downer ending). It made a fair amount of sense if you read the side story Mirai Nikki: Paradox.

Speaking of which am I the only one who;s hoping they'll try to include Mosaic and Paradox into the main story for the anime? Well Paradox can sort of be ignored(even if the ending to the series makes more sense when you read it) but Mosaic has the 9th's full backstory not to mention how she met Nishijima so that is pretty important.
May 9, 2011 6:29 AM

Aug 2010
Woah! Seems like I wasn't joking when I said this autumn will be awesome.(yeah, don't ask; only now I have made a pass through the news)
Can't wait for it actually :D
May 16, 2011 7:52 PM

Oct 2010
Saw bits of it and OVA, this is the new shit to look forward. Can it rival Steins Gate?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 16, 2011 9:19 PM

Apr 2009
Just read Mirai Nikki and it's alright, I suppose. Though I hope Yuno will be crazy, if not, at least near the end.

...Knowing anime adaptations of manga, they probably won't really animate all of it though... <_<
"If you feed me, Seymour, I can grow up big and strong!"
May 18, 2011 10:54 PM

Sep 2007
Yay, Loved the manga, will love the anime if it doesn't do too much deviation from it. I am scared of watching the OVA because people are going crap crap crap and it was 8 minute long. I am clearly gonna get hyper from excitement or depressed from disappointment. and neither outcome seems good for waiting it out.
May 27, 2011 12:35 PM
Nov 2008
The manga is horrible... so this anime is gonna be even worse...
May 27, 2011 11:46 PM

Apr 2011
Yess! Finally!
I'm looking forward to it!
and Hope it will last long! :))
Jun 18, 2011 5:37 PM

Aug 2007
horray! im glad it got confirmed i read the manga and i kept on thinking how awesome it would be if it were made into an anime. the 8min OVA wasnt bad for a trailer but it soooooooo made me want thier to be an anime even more! im really glad to see it got confirmed i cant wait <3333
Jul 21, 2011 8:18 PM
Jul 2011
I knew about the existence of this manga just yesterday, by the night I had already finished reading it and I also saw the trailer. I don't really think the animation nor the voices were bad, but I have to admit Yuno's voice is not perfect, although I don't believe Mai Nakahara would do it better (even if she has such a great voice). In my opinion Yuu Kobayashi would do great as Yuno, you know what I'm talking about if you have already seen Denpa teki na Kanojo (ova 1). One way or the other, I can't wait!
XII-VIJul 21, 2011 8:25 PM
Jul 22, 2011 1:14 AM
Jul 2018
wat really??!!

looking forward to this!
Jul 27, 2011 1:27 AM

Feb 2011
i can not wait i loved the manga so i really wanted an anime i like to think that the ova was a preview for this and that it was coming and it turned out to be right
Jul 29, 2011 5:06 PM
Aug 2009
Can't wait. I hope it'll be good!
Aug 30, 2011 3:29 PM

Mar 2011
Now the show is getting 26 episodes? Yes! perfect, should be able to cover the manga, i love this. Yuno's voice is a little, out of character lol but who knows, maybe it will turn out ok. I can't wait for this, my biggest anticipation for next season.
Aug 31, 2011 5:25 AM

Oct 2009
I'll probably be checking this out, since I've heard the Manga is good.
Aug 31, 2011 6:22 AM

Sep 2007
Not sure about the Yuno Seiyuu, couldn't recognize anything too horrible with the OVA. But, public opinion is usually correct.
Despite, how horrible Yuno's voice might get. I am going to watch this. Mirai Nikki was my most favorite manga ever until its completion. Which I thought the ending was a little strange at first, although it was acceptable.
Sep 21, 2011 4:07 AM

Nov 2007
whiteday26 said:
But, public opinion is usually correct.

Wow that's so spineless... But about pinku heiruu girl - I am currently reading manga and frankly I am fascinated why this series is so popular? Overall, this is story of a wimp who can't take any action, has limited connections with reality and is paired within his psycho-killer stalker girl which got skills of a SWAT cc fighter and can read plots better then most detectives! This is total bull and within drawings full of "moments" I am just fascinated how bad and shallow this series is and now it even gets anime adaptation?
I've just watched OVA and well, her voice suits her as she is your ordinary pink haired girl -what were you expecting? This series will be more pampering for some otaku then Welcome to NHK anime adaptation was with it's ending.
Bomber cosplayer had totally wrong voice - I've never met in my life thin girl/woman with such a strong voice and it's like reverse Tony Chopper here - instead of big body, small voice, it's, small body, big voice.
Sep 21, 2011 7:50 AM

Jun 2009
MisterK said:
whiteday26 said:
But, public opinion is usually correct.

Wow that's so spineless... But about pinku heiruu girl - I am currently reading manga and frankly I am fascinated why this series is so popular? Overall, this is story of a wimp who can't take any action, has limited connections with reality and is paired within his psycho-killer stalker girl which got skills of a SWAT cc fighter and can read plots better then most detectives! This is total bull and within drawings full of "moments" I am just fascinated how bad and shallow this series is and now it even gets anime adaptation?
I've just watched OVA and well, her voice suits her as she is your ordinary pink haired girl -what were you expecting? This series will be more pampering for some otaku then Welcome to NHK anime adaptation was with it's ending.
Bomber cosplayer had totally wrong voice - I've never met in my life thin girl/woman with such a strong voice and it's like reverse Tony Chopper here - instead of big body, small voice, it's, small body, big voice.
Your three chief complaints of Yukiteru being wimpy, Minene having too big of a voice, and Yuno having pink hair have been duly noted. I'll have to puzzle out how that led you to conclude that Mirai Nikki is a bad manga if I ever decide to give a fuck.
Oct 16, 2011 10:57 AM

Sep 2010
I really want an anime original ending. Because manga ending is really awful. WHY GOD, WHY?
2e16nig.png
Oct 17, 2011 2:53 AM

Feb 2010
Ksa said:
I really want an anime original ending. Because manga ending is really awful. WHY GOD, WHY?

i agree , so funny poeple actually wanting an original ending.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

15 by Andromeda »»
1 hour ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

8 by AddaeAkono »»
2 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 24

5 by Kushna »»
Yesterday, 5:34 PM

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
Yesterday, 4:09 PM

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Apr 24, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.