Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (31) « First ... « 29 30 [31]
Aug 11, 2012 3:38 PM

Dec 2010
Welcome back ^^

No problem, it's a easy job (except that my first two pics were too easy for our Sheia-chan xD). And no need for making banners, I already did. With yours as model, I tried to make them as identical as possible:
I hope you don't mind that I made the banners ^^U

Aug 11, 2012 7:06 PM
Aug 2010
Super impressive!
Must of been difficult to do that (or at least it looks difficult, or at the very least that I could do nothing like that in my power), really awesome! Thank you so much again!

How many badges did you make? Did you make them all? Because if you did, then another one of my super thank you's! And if you didn't, then that's perfectly fine, and I'll finish up. I'm still really impressed by how you were able to make the badge, amazing!

I'll do the updating and stuff

Thanks so much again!
Aug 12, 2012 2:29 AM

Dec 2010
My, my, you're exaggerating. I mean you have the tools for making the banners (pro-tools, that is), while I am only the King of MS Paint and Word (yay). The preparations take ages, but once everything is set, making a banner is a quick thing. I even search online for the font you used for the winner's name (5cent is it?). Only thing I couldn't do is the shadows of the color blots...

I made the two for Sheia (yah I keep calling her Sheia, baka me ^^U) and I'll make the one of the current contest, I hope that one is hard enough MUWAHAHAHA

Aug 13, 2012 8:38 AM
Aug 2010
It's wonderful! Thanks!
And boy, you use MS Paint? I wouldn't know! Since your graphics seem to be beyond MS Paint level... impressive, you really are the king of it
You did a lot of work, so I really do have to say thanks!

And I'll take over the moment the current round of the Game Contest ends (I don't even know the character... I think it was Megurine Luka, but I was wrong... I'm still thinking)
Sep 10, 2012 11:57 AM

Aug 2008
Everyone just a quick update here

Ill be adding a new rule to all the shops and that rule is

-Members and staff who make there own banners get to have an extra claim, staff gets two

If you dont want this rule in your shop, your more than welcome to take it off

Hope everyone is doing good~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2012 6:52 AM

Mar 2010
heeya im back~~ I will be quite busy as I will have a full internship from mroning till evening so I wont be that active as admin if you have not noticed but you can let me update for the weekends if you like :)
Sep 24, 2012 9:44 AM

Jan 2008
Hello,
I'm very sorry, but due to university being more work then I expected, I don't have enough time to keep making claim banners in every club I'm working in, so unfortunately I'll have to give up this one ^^''
So I hereby relinquish my position as admin...
I'm very sorry to suddenly say this
Sep 24, 2012 2:42 PM

Jun 2011
@Chloe - Heh, welcome back ^^
@annabloem - That's too bad xP But it can't be helped... Well, it was nice to work with you ^^

Btw, since when do people have to request access to join this club?
It's just that, a person asked me whether I can appove her request since she's been waiting for a month to be accepted :O
So, is there anything she needs to do to be accepted into the club, or I can approve her request imidiately?
Sep 28, 2012 6:35 PM

Aug 2008
CLAIM MAKERS

• Special Event Corner : amukid08
• Pet Shop: ---
• Food Shop: ---
• Item Shop: ---
• Chibi Shop: ---
• Claim A Musician: ---
• P+A SHOP : ---
• Wear Shop: ---
• Claim A Twin: ---
• Gamers: ---
• Salon De TSC: ---
• Claim A Villian: ---
• Claim A Dere: ---
• Claim An Asian Person: Jay-Czee
• Claim An Asian Drama: Jay-Czee
• TSC Brand: Jay-Czee
• Claim a Zodiac: Jay-Czee
• Claim A Singer: ----
• Anime Theme Claim: ---
• Claim A Teacher: Yoruichi
• Claim A Place: Yoruichi
• Claim A Citizen: ---
• Claim A Pokemon: ---
• Claim a Touhou: Sheia
• Claim A Kosupure: Sheia
• Lovers Alley: rouge_ciel
• Family Tree: ---
• Claim from the Past:
• Claim A Country: Toshiru
• Claim from the Future: ---

I think this is right?
kokoro8Jan 22, 2013 10:50 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2012 5:45 AM

May 2008
Sorry but I'm leaving the club ^^
I made all the Singer claim till the end of September 2012.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
DELIVERYS//OMC-AD//SLIPS
Nov 24, 2012 6:47 AM

Jun 2011
@Yuki - It's a shame, but ah well, it was a pleasure to work with you ^^

Btw, I have a problem, I can't find Fuko-Brian's account and I need to make Birthday cards for him/her xP So, does anyone know whether he changed the username or has the account dissapeared due to all the hacking problems?

Also, we should decide on the LE/SE for the future period...
Nov 25, 2012 3:57 AM

Dec 2010
Fuko-Brian is now -Fuuko- ^^

Nov 30, 2012 6:07 PM

Aug 2008
Sorry guys but im tired of making banners and i dont have much time anymore like how i used too. Ill finsh making all the banners that need to be made but im done after that.
Dec 1, 2012 7:59 AM

Jun 2011
@radioguy - Thanks ^^
@kokoro8 - That's too bad, but guess it can't be helped xP It was nice to work with you (you're one of the most active staff members here, after all xD) ^^

Btw, who are the currently activer card-makers here? (I'm totally lost with all stuff quiting xP).
We should decide about the LE/SE for the upcoming period...
So, anything you're obsessed with and feel like making cards for?
Dec 26, 2012 7:08 PM
Aug 2010
I feel terrible.

All of the staff is quitting, and I'm afraid to say that I'll be added to that list. I feel so bad. I'm so sorry. But it's not just this club, I've been quitting all of my admin duties of all the clubs since clubs have really lost importance to me.
Life has gotten busier and... well, I shouldn't give excuses. I've been thinking about quitting my work ever since July but never really got the will to say anything.

I'm so sorry guys. But I'll be quitting for now. I'll remove myself from the list.
Jan 19, 2013 3:59 AM

Feb 2010
sorry but I'm also quiting.
don't have enough time to make banners and really busy irl
finished all pet shop banners.
really sorry. :(
Feb 11, 2013 10:47 PM

Jul 2011
i'm dropping from my position .. sorry ..
and amu-chan isn't responding too ..
so i don't think im going to stick around ..
u can see when the last banner was made it should be on the thread
but if im not mistaken its around september

sorry bout that
67b169ad181c2c58b178f1a3be3e885e13164970oie_jpg.pnge8e7fe9ef0563cea1ae67a30ae47af8113161825
Feb 27, 2013 2:31 AM

Mar 2009
@amiriteC, aquas15 & Jay-Czee - Its sad that you have to leave but we understand, it was a pleasure working with you! take care! ^__^
Feb 27, 2013 3:33 AM

Mar 2009
Hi everyone,
I notice most of the claim threads are closed because we dont have enough banner makers.
If you are interested in taking over any claim thread. Let us know so we can open the threads again.
The available claims (marked in red) are listed below: (If there is anything wrong with this list feel free to update it.)

CLAIM NAME [current status] - ADMIN in-charge (red=no active admin, green=still active) - BANNER STATUS
• Item Shop [Closed] - no officer - no pending banners (last claim: Nov 2012)
• P+A shop [Closed] - no officer - no pending banners (last claim: Nov 2012)
• Chibi Shop [Closed] - SunflowerDaisho - finished banners until Jun 2011 (last claim: Nov 2012)
• Wear Shop [Closed] - no officer - no pending banners (last claim: Nov 2012)
• Food Shop [Closed] - no officer - no pending banners (last claim: Oct 2012)
• Pet Shop [Closed] - no officer - finished banners until Dec 2012 (last claim: Jan 2013)
• Claim a Twin/Siblings [Closed] - no officer - no pending banners (last claim: Nov 2012)
• Claim from the Past v.2 [Closed] - no officer - unknown (last claim: Jan 2013)
• Claim a Dere [Closed] - radioguy - no pending banners (last claim: Nov 2012)
• Claim from the FUTURE [On-Hold] - Alianna - finished banners until July 2012 (last claim: Aug 2012)
• Claim a Villain [Closed] - no officer - no pending banners (last claim: Nov 2012)
• Claim a Teacher [Open] - Yoruichi - unknown (last claim: Aug 2012)
• Claim a Singers [Closed] - no officer - unknown (last claim: Oct 2012)
• Claim a Musicians [Closed] - no officer - no pending banners (last claim: Nov 2012)

• Claim a Citizens [Closed] - kokoro8 - no pending banners (last claim: Nov 2012)
• Lovers Alley [Open] - rouge_ciel - finished banners until Apr 2012 (last claim: Jan 2013)
• Claim a Family Tree [Closed] - no officer - unknown (last claim: Sept 2012)
• Claim a Place [On-Hold] - Yoruichi - unknown (last claim: August 2012)
• Salon DE Claim *ver 2* [Closed] - kokoro8 - no pending banners (last claim: Nov 2012)
• Claim a Gamer [Closed] - kokoro8 - no pending banners (last claim: Nov 2012)
• Anime Theme Claim [Closed] - kokoro8 - no pending banners (last claim: Nov 2012)
• Get a Pokemon [Closed] - Illusions - unknown (last claim: April 2012)
• Claim a Touhou [Open] - Sheia - unknown (last claim: January 2013)
• Claim a Kosupure [Open] - Sheia - unknown (last claim: January 2013)
• Claim a Zodiac [Closed] - Jay-Czee - unknown (last claim: January 2013)
• Claim a Country [Open] - Toshiru - unknown (last claim: January 2013)
• Claim an Asian Person[Closed] - Jay-Czee - unknown (last claim: Oct 2012)
• Claim an Asian Drama [Closed] - Jay-Czee - no pending banners (last claim: Oct 2012)
• TSC BRAND [Closed] - Jay-Czee - no pending banners (last claim: August 2012)
• Special Event Corner [Closed] - amukid08 - unknown (last claim: April 2012)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I would also like to suggest that we close some of the claim threads like: Salon de claim, Claim asian person, Claim asian drama and Claim a singer. Claim a Singer can be merged with Claim a Musician.

Btw, anyone knows if Alianna changed her name or if she is no longer an Admin?
rouge_cielFeb 27, 2013 3:48 AM
Feb 27, 2013 4:11 AM

Mar 2010
I thonk i have to stop.. Im sorry havent done much and forgot about this lol..

Thanks
Feb 27, 2013 9:52 AM

Jun 2011
rouge_ciel said:
I would also like to suggest that we close some of the claim threads like: Salon de claim, Claim asian person, Claim asian drama and Claim a singer. Claim a Singer can be merged with Claim a Musician.

I agree to lessening the claim numbers to a certain number, perhaps 10 is enough. Also, we should temporarily close some. There's not many who can make the banners so if possible, we should only retain those threads better known to the members.

It is really sad that a lot of admins already left but I think we can still manage to reorganize the club bit by bit with our number. I haven't done anything since last year but I will try to catch up with the remaining banners, maybe a month from now, hopefully.
Feb 27, 2013 11:41 AM

Jun 2011
@amiriteC, aqua15, Jay-Czee, Chloe-tsundere - It was nice working with you all xP But guess it's somehow understandable, the club's been pretty unactive lately (well, it actually kinda started ever since Amu-chan left), no wonder you lose all the motivation to work here + the rl stuff xP

@rouge_ciel - Sorry to say, but I don't think I currently have time to take any claims, at least not for now, gomen xP And I agree we should close some threads for now... I mean, we barely have any banner makes, so it's not as we really have a choice, right? xP But if I find some time for it, I'd like to help xP

@Shaia - Exactly xP

As for Birthday cards, as I said, I was making them until December, so guess we don't have any makes there either now right?
And what about the thred for delivery, who is in charge of making it ready?

Also, any possibly active card makers?
Though, I've done some editions without consulting anyone, sorry about that xP
Feb 27, 2013 1:19 PM

Jan 2010
Heiwajima_Mayu said:
Also, any possibly active card makers?
Though, I've done some editions without consulting anyone, sorry about that xP

I haven't been active for a while, but i've been starting to be active again. I can help with making cards if you'd like, just message me whenever there's gonna be a edition and I'll make some cards~
Feb 28, 2013 2:32 PM

Jun 2011
@Minagi-chan - Great :3 Ok then, I'll inform you and you tell me whenever you feel like making some ^^ Or would you like to decide on some future themes together? Any edition you feel like making? (anime, character, specific theme, anything else)
Kyo-Feb 28, 2013 3:17 PM
Feb 28, 2013 5:34 PM

Jan 2010
i@Heiwajima_Mayu - I'm ok with doing any theme, I'm not really good at coming up with a lot of themes xD (maybe couple?)
Mar 1, 2013 10:22 PM

May 2009
Hi guys! Forgive me if I was in hiatus for months without any notice. It was sudden cuz I came down into something for 3 months but I'm good now. However, after that, one of my family members got sick and I had to take care of him. I had a lot of family issues by then. Also, we were hit by a typhoon so yeah. You know, cuz of that, I wasn't able to use my laptop or get on for that matter.
Anyhow, I wanted to recommend something about the banner stand. Let's just minimize it to cease more burdens. Maybe 1 banner for each person will do, while banner makers could have 2. Also, let's just open the active thread alone. We have to vote on this asap for we can start it right away. If there are any pending requests, let's finish and close it as well.
After voting, I think it will be better to renew the thread that we agreed to open with the implemented new rules.
Moreover, for the cards, we'll open them if there's something to celebrate (like Vday or Christmas). I'm hoping for you approval.
Thank you for understanding.

Note: could anyone give me a list on those who were active?
So that owe could update the main panel thanks.
Thank you and we you guys for still helping out the club keeping it active while I am away ;^;
I might be always online unlike before but I will still finish the banners I left and help you guys out.
Mar 2, 2013 2:11 AM

Mar 2009
Welcome back amu-chan! ^__^ dont worry i understand your situation and i'm glad you're here again!

I agree with minimizing the amount of claim for every member. 1 claim for a member and 2 for admin.
I'll help with other pending request as soon as I finish all of mine. But thanks to kokoro8, most of the claims doesnt have any pending request left.
How are we going to vote? Right now we have a total of 30 claim threads. (if I counted it correctly)
I vote for 10 claims to be closed: Wear Shop, Food Shop, Singer, Salon, Gamer, Zodiac, Teacher, Asian Person, Asian Drama, Pokemon.
My Reason is that we can combined claim thread like - Wear and Food Shop with Item Shop. Singer with Claim a Musician.
Maybe we can also combined Get a Pokemon with Pet Shop. Claim a Teacher can also be combined with Family Tree, I mean, since we can claim a neighbor in Family Tree, why not add Teacher or classmate in that claim too. XD (just an idea!)
Get a Pokemon and Claim a Teacher still has a banner maker, if they agree to close it maybe they can pick another claim...
rouge_cielMar 2, 2013 2:29 AM
Mar 2, 2013 2:48 AM

May 2009
o/ thanks ciel
yep combining could be good as well and the banner maker can still have it but in a combine form/thread.
right after this we need to make a new thread that will be our official claim set
and yes there are about 30 of them. I shall arrange a vote post for this to keep track

it is also good to lessen things up so that we can concentrate things irl and so as being a staff in here ^^

- see below-
amukid08Mar 2, 2013 5:15 AM
Mar 2, 2013 2:53 AM

May 2009
I am waiting to update (voting is now open)
(the numbers that were followed is the number of votes given by the staff)
Everyone can vote OLD/NEW staffs. I also want to include Ex- staff ^^
Post a new reply so i could tally
already voted:
rouge_ciel
radioguy
Heiwajima_Mayu
Minagi-chan

I won't vote since I will be the one who tallied it

Voting for CLOSING (vote counts):

• Special Event Corner :
• Pet Shop:
• Food Shop: 3
• Item Shop: 1
• Chibi Shop: 2
• Claim A Musician:
• P+A SHOP : 1
• Wear Shop: 2
• Claim A Twin:
• Gamers: 2
• Salon De TSC: 2
• Claim A Villian:
• Claim A Dere:
• Claim An Asian Person: 2
• Claim An Asian Drama: 3
• TSC Brand: 2
• Claim a Zodiac: 2
• Claim A Singer: 2
• Anime Theme Claim:
• Claim A Teacher: 3
• Claim A Place: 1
• Claim A Citizen:
• Claim A Pokemon: 3
• Claim a Touhou: 1
• Claim A Kosupure:
• Lovers Alley:
• Family Tree:
• Claim from the Past: 1
• Claim A Country: 1
• Claim from the Future: 1

You can also vote for this proposal: (idea by perspective staff)
you may also add something if you feel an idea about combining xx and yy
vote counts for combine:

Wear and Food Shop with Item Shop: voted 4 // disagree 0
Singer with Claim a Musician: voted 4 // disagree 0
Get a Pokemon with Pet Shop: voted 4 // disagree 0
Claim a Teacher with Family Tree: voted 4 // disagree 0

FORMAT of voting is....... (long pause)
just say which ones to be closed and open or you want to combine
for the combined claims in the end, we will judge which is okay or not (based on the votes)
amukid08Mar 2, 2013 10:50 PM
Mar 2, 2013 5:37 AM

Dec 2010
My vote...
• Special Event Corner : xxxxxxxxxx o-1 // x-0
• Pet Shop: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx o-0 // x-0
• Food Shop: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx o-0 // x-1
• Item Shop:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx o-0 // x-0
• Chibi Shop: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx o-0 // x-1
• P+A SHOP : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx o-0 // x-1
• Wear Shop: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx o-0 // x-1
• Claim A Twin: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx o-0 // x-0
• Claim A Musician:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx o-0 // x-0
• Gamers: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo-0 // x-1
• Salon De TSC:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx o-0 // x-1
• Claim A Villian: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo-0 // x-0
• Claim A Dere:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx o-0 // x-0
• Claim An Asian Person:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxo-0 // x-1
• Claim An Asian Drama:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx o-0 // x-1
• TSC Brand: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo-0 // x-1
• Claim a Zodiac: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo-0 // x-1
• Claim A Singer:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx o-0 // x-1
• Anime Theme Claim:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx o-0 // x-0
• Claim A Teacher:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxo-0 // x-1
• Claim A Place:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx o-0 // x-0
• Claim A Citizen:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx o-0 // x-0
• Claim A Pokemon: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo-0 // x-1
• Claim a Touhou: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo-0 // x-0
• Claim A Kosupure:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx o-0 // x-0
• Lovers Alley:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx o-0 // x-0
• Family Tree:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx o-0 // x-0
• Claim from the Past:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx o-0 // x-1
• Claim A Country:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx o-0 // x-0
• Claim from the Future:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx o-0 // x-1

Wear and Food Shop with Item Shop: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx o-1 // x-0
Singer with Claim a Musician: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx o-1 // x-0
Get a Pokemon with Pet Shop: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo-1 // x-0
Claim a Teacher with Family Tree: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx o-1 // x-0
My addition:
Claim a Citizen with Future/Past Claims: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx o-1 // x-0

I'm sorry but I'm also quitting my admin job. Real life has gotten more important.

Mar 2, 2013 5:54 AM

Jun 2011
@Minagi-chan - Couples sound good :D Since there was Valentine's day and we didn't have an edition (I wanted to do Chocolate, but I had no time, so though of doing it eventually, but this theme is equally good, if not even better xD) ^^

@Amu-chan - Okaeri x333 So glad to have you back :3
Does that mean we'll be doing cards on special ocassions only, no random LE anymore? :(
Well, as for me, I'm kinda on a hiatus now and dunno how much it's going to last, but I'd like to keep making cards for this club from time to time if that's ok (while I can, I didn't plan this, but if it continues this way, I might have to quit, as well xP)...
So, wait, as for the voting, how many threads we can vote to stay Opened and how many for Closing?
And I think merging some is a good idea ^^

@radioguy - That's too bad, but guess it can't be helped xP It was nice to work with you ^^
Mar 2, 2013 6:06 AM

May 2009
o/ thanks mayu

LE is allowed ^^ as long as one would invite the other if they'd also like to make/join so there is np to that

You can vote which stays and which not ^^
i think its better to have a format in voting
the format i made is maybe confusing to others.

my main thing for this voting is to know which claim to CLOSED. the higher the votes to close xx claim then it will be taken out of the claims ^^
i think it will fair if i don't vote since i am the one who tallied xP

Claim rules gonna change as well
1 banner for members // 2 banners for staffs ^^ hope that is okay with you guys...

I hope everyone votes \o/
< currently overtime making the claim banners
amukid08Mar 2, 2013 6:43 AM
Mar 2, 2013 10:13 AM

Jun 2011
Np ^^
Ok then :D

Ok, I understand, thanks for expalining :3
So, my votes then:
Special Event Corner :
• Pet Shop:
• Food Shop: 3
• Item Shop: 1
• Chibi Shop: 2
• Claim A Musician:
• P+A SHOP : 1
• Wear Shop: 2
• Claim A Twin:
• Gamers: 2
• Salon De TSC: 2
• Claim A Villian:
• Claim A Dere:
• Claim An Asian Person: 2
• Claim An Asian Drama: 3
• TSC Brand: 2
• Claim a Zodiac: 2
• Claim A Singer: 2
• Anime Theme Claim:
• Claim A Teacher: 3
• Claim A Place: 1
• Claim A Citizen:
• Claim A Pokemon: 3
• Claim a Touhou: 1
• Claim A Kosupure:
• Lovers Alley:
• Family Tree:
• Claim from the Past: 1
• Claim A Country: 1
• Claim from the Future: 1

vote counts for combine:

Wear and Food Shop with Item Shop: voted 3 // disagree 0
Singer with Claim a Musician: voted 3 // disagree 0
Get a Pokemon with Pet Shop: voted 3 // disagree 0
Claim a Teacher with Family Tree: voted 3 // disagree 0

(I copied the format from post #1529, I mean, you added radioguy's votes there when edited, right? And I only added my votes, hope everything is ok ^^)

Yeah, I agree with 1 claim for members and 2 for staff ^^

Ganbare, Amu-chan >.<
Mar 2, 2013 4:29 PM

Jan 2010
@Heiwajima_Mayu - Awesomness~ so then there will be a couples le? when do you want to open it?

For the voting, I agree with combining the claims~
Wear and Food Shop with Item Shop: voted 4 // disagree 0
Singer with Claim a Musician: voted 4 // disagree 0
Get a Pokemon with Pet Shop: voted 4 // disagree 0
Claim a Teacher with Family Tree: voted 4 // disagree 0
(copied from #1533, and added mine)

As for which to close, I don't really know, gomen D:
Mar 2, 2013 10:48 PM

May 2009
@ mayu: that one is okay withl me :3 where you just quote and just add up a vote
that way its easier to view
thanks o/

@minagi: its okay ^^" at least you get to vote on the combining part ^^b

added:

Guys, I'm also proposing this to you all. After we finished voting and finalizing everything,
is it okay that we move our club into a new one? so that we can have a brand new
start as well. I might need also a co-pilot while i am away.

I hope that everyone from the staff saw this discussions we had ^^"

I am considering these people as part of the club (future) ^^ / i already read all the past posts

could anyone tell which ones still willing to help? :o
that aren't in the list
amukid08Mar 3, 2013 12:35 AM
Mar 3, 2013 4:18 AM

Dec 2009
Amu-chan *still dancing*... *you know how :P*

anyway, i was (and still am) in charge of country claims (i will make them today later on >_>), but so far the topic doesnt seems to be popular tbh...same goes for the "place"...

suggestions:

1 - merge "country" and "place" somehow. So people can claim there: countries and places (from real exact places - parts of town, rivers, lakes to some unreal places aswell which we see in anime - e.g. Greed Island in Hunter x Hunter, islands in One Piece etc)

2 - change the claims for "Brand". The claims will include: real stuff brands (all kind of), brands from movies and anime only (like names of cafee or «Morley» cigarettes in lots of movies etc), schools (any schools mentioned in anime/manga), specific companies and associations (LMe from Skip Beat, guilds in Fairy Tail, names of pirate teams in One Piece, names of theaters in Glass Mask etc) <- Tho i cant come up with a good name for it.

3 - merge claim of the past and future, call in something like "alternative age" or so...

4 - instead of merging pokemon with pet shop merge them with touhou into "Claim a franchise" - it will suit fine for pokemon (so people can actually claim a pokemon and have a pic of it in human form which is pretty popular in art atm), touhou characters, vocaloids...eh im not common with such stuff, so there can be some more to add.

On the side note: i dont think its really good to close following:
• Item Shop:
• Chibi Shop:
• Wear Shop:
• Salon De TSC:
Looking at the amount of the posts there were in the topics i'd say they were pretty popular. Especially salon DE

Also, i know that "citizen" theme is popualr, but it looks really wierd to me: all others have a specific requirement to make a claim but this one is just like "come once a month and claim any character you want" sort of thing.. So because of that i came up with another idea:

5 - Make a special mark each month for this topic. E.g. "Claim a citizen: police/detective", "Claim a citizen: gambler" (characters from anime like Kaiji, Akagi, durarara, Hikaru no go etc ), "claim a citizen: sport player", "Claim a citizen: adult" (little kids, teens, female only, male only etc).

6 - Instead of merging food with wear (doesnt it sound strange?) merge item with food (name can still be "item" there) - so people can claim not only specific items that characters always keep with them (it can't be anything from cloths tho) but also characters, who are addicted to some kind of food/drinks (e.g. Killua from Hunter x Hunter is all the time eating sweet stuff, Oga from Beelzebub was seen multiple times eating korokkes etc)... Maybe characters who are smoking all the time aswell (alot of guys from Initial D, Toa from One Outs, Kurosaki from Dengeki Daisy etc)

So, at this point:

Wear and Food Shop with Item Shop: voted 4 // disagree 1
instead look #6 suggestion

Singer with Claim a Musician: voted 5 // disagree 0
Claim a Teacher with Family Tree: voted 5 // disagree 0

Get a Pokemon with Pet Shop: voted 4 // disagree 1
instead look # 4 suggestion

Voting for CLOSING (vote counts):

• Gamers
• Claim An Asian Person
• Claim An Asian Drama
• Claim a Zodiac

Merge:

• Claim A Singer + Claim a Musician (under name "Musician)
• Claim A Teacher + Claim a Famaly Tree (under name "Family")
• Claim A Place + Claim a Country (under name "Place")
• Claim A Pokemon + Claim a Touhou (under name "Franchise")
• Claim from the Past + Claim from the Future (under name "Alternative age")
• Food Shop + Item Shop (dunno the name yet)

Change rules for:

• Claim a citizen
• TSC Brand (better rename it, tho i cant recall a good name for it aswell)

amukid08 said:
After we finished voting and finalizing everything,
is it okay that we move our club into a new one? so that we can have a brand new
start as well. I might need also a co-pilot while i am away.

You sure about that? We will miss alot of people from the club actually..
wont it be easier to clean the stuff list and just delete all(most) of the topics? We can put on main page notes about it aswell so people wont have to worry.

UPD: done and delivered the claims in "country" part, so the topic if free to be femoved.

UPD 2

while i was making banners and looking through other topics i came up with another sugesstion:

7 - rename "pet shop" into "claim a companion".
Since "pet" makes me think only about an animal or robot stuff... "Companion" will sound more famaliar and give a better idea of claims. So people can actually claim some spirit guard (spirits in Shaman King, yokai in Natsume Yuujinchou, sorts guards in Baka to Test, spirits in Fate series etc), animals which can speak (e.g cats in Fairy Tail, Kuro from Exorcist etc), mechanic companions (little girls in Chobits, golems in D Gray Man) and so on.. I can't really come up with lots of good examples right now, but i hope you see where i'm going...
ToshiruMar 3, 2013 6:22 AM
Mar 3, 2013 6:19 AM

Jun 2011
@Minagi-chan - Hmmm... how about somewhere during the next week or something? We can open it right after both of us finishes their cards :3

I agree with everything Toshiru-chan said ^^
Except for maybe the change regarding the Citizen claim... I mean, it would be nice to have a monthly category, but I still think it would be good for us to have at least one topic where we can claim any chara we want, without any restrictions...
Mar 4, 2013 1:57 AM

Mar 2009
@Toshiru, I agree with most of your suggestions like:
1 - i agree with merging country and place = Claim a Place
2 - i kinda agree with this too...
3 - i also agree, but maybe we can come up with a different title for it ^^"
4 - im not familiar with claim a touhou - so no comment for now.
5 - about claim a citizen, i would have to agree with @Heiwajima_Mayu on this one. i think its fine the way it is right now. If we put monthly category, i think it would be the same as the SEC thread.
6 - actually, i suggested that food shop and wear shop should be combined with item shop, because clothes are items as well. With this, members can claim a character's favorite food (Oga's korokkes) or favorite clothes (Kyouko's pink jumpsuit). so, I think its still the same idea as to what you like to do and i agree with keeping the "Item shop" name.
7 - im ok with renaming "pet shop"
8 - about moving our club into a new one like amu-chan said, i also agree with you on this.

@amu-chan, i think its best to just clean and delete some of the threads instead of starting a new club. just think of all the members (i wouldnt be easy to have 1400+ members again) and also the work and time we gave for the club, it will be gone if we start again.

my additional points: (if im still allow to vote)
Claim A Place + Claim a Country: +1 vote
Claim from the Past + Claim from the Future: +1 vote
Mar 5, 2013 2:49 PM

Jan 2010
@Heiwajima_Mayu - Alright~ I have finished my cards already :)

I agree with rouge_ciel, you should just delete old threads like old le's and such instead of making a new club.
Mar 6, 2013 2:27 PM
Aug 2010

I really like the idea about combining claims, that way, members can still claim what they like, while we have less of a load to make banners and the list updaters have an easier time.
I'll be honest, Claim a Touhou wasn't one of the most popular claim threads, well, at least compared to others. So why don't we get rid of it or just allow members to claim Touhou characters in the Claim a Citizen section (or whatever it's going to turn into or if it's going to turn into anything at all)

I so far agree with all the suggestions for merging claims, even if I don't understand them or the reasons why, I have to say that there isn't a real reason to object.

Moving clubs: I don't care too much either way. But I just want to say this - I'd rather want a small club with lots of active members than a crowded club with only one or two active members. The number of members is just a number to me, but I'll admit, it's nice to know that a club you love so much has lots of members, especially if lots of them are active and happy in the club. If we do move clubs, then the members who come and rejoin us will obviously tell us who wants to keep claiming and being part of this 'community'. I think a fresh new start would be refreshing indeed, but of course, it's not a problem at all to stay in our first 'home'.

I really hope things are sorted out, and I hope you guys can settle this. I want to say that I'm sorry, again, for leaving.
Also, if its decided at all to recreate this club into a new one, count on me to join!

Best wishes to you all :)
Mar 9, 2013 3:23 PM

Jun 2011
@Minagi-chan

Oh, ok, I've made the thread with my cards, sorry for the wait xP
So feel free to add yours whenever you want ^^
I think it's also ok to open it :D

@amiriteC - It was still nice to work with you ^^ Wish you all the best! See ya around xD
Mar 11, 2013 2:40 PM

Jan 2010
@Heiwajima_Mayu - Added my cards to the tread and opened it~ :D
Mar 15, 2013 11:14 AM

Jun 2011
Thanks for doing so ^^
Your cards are so cute, btw :3
Mar 15, 2013 3:22 PM

Jan 2010
Thanks ^w^ I loveeeee you cards, they are super awesome~ >w< I really like the dots around the words :O
Apr 24, 2013 1:00 PM

Jun 2010
I'm sorry for my long Hiatus. Hurricane Sandy hit my area, and Internet was so bad.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (31) « First ... « 29 30 [31]

More topics from this board

» [Game: OPEN] LET'S GO Shiritori ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

amukid08 - Apr 27, 2011

934 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 12, 2023 6:36 AM

Sticky: » [OPEN] Member Cards ( 1 2 )

Yuki_91 - May 23, 2016

80 by Bestkindoftrash »»
Mar 28, 2021 10:23 AM

Sticky: » Birthday Cards Request [OPEN]

Yuki_91 - May 21, 2016

40 by Bestkindoftrash »»
Mar 28, 2021 10:16 AM

» [Claim: CLOSED] Claim A Chibi ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

SunflowerDaisho - May 31, 2016

239 by SunflowerDaisho »»
Jan 17, 2018 6:38 AM

Sticky: » [OPEN] Newletter Sign-up!

Yuki_91 - May 21, 2016

41 by staresque »»
Oct 26, 2017 7:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.