Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 28, 2011 4:25 PM

May 2009
New Character Template for 130 year time skip.

(note: No godmod. For details see the rules on the front)

Character name:
Race:(vampire, elf, orc, human, angel, etc, etc.. meaning anything else you want to come up with ^_^)
Powers: (if any)
Weapons: (if any)
Bio:
Appearance:(Picture prefered, but a description is acceptable(spoilers for pics are plus))

Wait for either I or an admin to approve before Rping please ^_^
-a disapproval means you are either too powerful or does not meet the requirements. You will be told what needs to changed and even given friendly sugestions. This is all to try to make the club fair for everyone, keep in mind we do not catch them all, and some are trusted to handle themselves better.

Returning Characters:
IF you intend to use the same character as you had before, keep in mind that this is 130 years after the last posts in the club. The biography must include in a separate paragraph detailing where they've been and what they've been doing for the past 130 years, how they've survived, and what's happened to them. (hint: copy and paste from the last thread and put a > mark at the added features that is allowed)

You may have two main characters.
-Any Npc's (non-player characters), characters that are only there for a certain moment or purpose (they can be minions but remember they are disposable and cannot be as powerful as your character), must be made in the Npc thread.
-Those are automatically approved, though if found breaking the rules it will be warned.

BEGIN!
unohanaApr 30, 2011 12:22 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 29, 2011 9:26 AM

Apr 2010
Character name:Chloe
Race:Dragon/human hybrid.
Powers:Can Control Water and Fire.
Weapons:A small dagger.
Bio:Chloe has never met her parents.She Lives in A forest and prefers to be left alone.She Was knocked on the head so she lost most of her memory.She has a older brother called Demon.
Appearance:
spyro4everMay 17, 2011 9:15 PM

Mar 30, 2011 3:27 PM

May 2009
accepted ^^

Mar 30, 2011 6:04 PM

Jul 2008
Character name: Nezra Von Kayne
Race: Avian
Powers: Super-speed (double the speed barrier at max), flight, superhuman senses, wind manipulation.
Weapons: Oracle of Seasons, a katana forged from the shards of an ultimate power destroyed. Has the ability to control the weather and phenomena associated with it.
Bio: I'm gonna be lazy here and say that she doesn't wanna talk about it at this time.
Appearance:
Mar 31, 2011 12:24 AM

Nov 2009
Character name: Kusay
Race:Vampire, Werewolf, Angel, Demon

Bio:She was born into a rich family and was blessed with being a half Demon half Angel. but on her 5th birthday her parents took her to the park as they walked she saw a feather float down and she stopped, as she watched it float down she heard two slashes and two thumps, she looked to her mother who lay there in a pool of blood then looks to her father who is also in a pool of blood she looked in front of here and saw a man with a blade covered in blood she was so angery that she attacked and killed him with her powers. she spent a few years with a pack of wolves who made her into a werewolf, and taken in b a Vampire by the name of Vlad who then made her into a vampire. she is vary secretive and dosent like to talk about her past. she is almost always happy but when she fights she becomes a psychotic killer but when is done goes back to normal

During the last 130 years she has been traveling around the world with Kiriuk and Takagi alwasy by her side. She has also stayed at the Silver Moon Forest, where she rules. She has met many more people, and has started to open up more.

Powers:regeneration, Wolf Strike: a blue and silver ball of energy, super sense of smell and hearing, fly with wings, can turn into a wolf, can change apearence, basically immortal.

Weapons: a sword hilt that when used a blade of blue energy comes out kind of like a lightsaber.

Looks:Shoulder length hair, left eye pure silver right eye blue, a scar vertical over left eye wheres a grey animal skin shirt tight genes a black knee length leather coat. when in fighting mode her left arm is a werewolfs vampire teeth left wing is demon and right is ange
CHECK IT OUT <@^~^@> http://myanimelist.net/profile/WolfWarrior
Random Video (From My Profile) of The Week
Mar 31, 2011 12:28 AM

Nov 2009
Character name:Kiriuk
Race:Enchanted wolf

Bio:He is Kusays best friend, brother, and sometimes her secret keeper. Kusay found him as a pup in the woods of the Silver Moon Forest and he was cursed to stay in the form of a wolf pup but with Kusays help he becomes a human as well. He and Kusay are inseparable.

During the past 130 years, he has gone everywhere Kusay went, always saying he would fallow her to the ends of the earth. He has become closer with Takagi, but other than that nothing has changed about the fur ball of energy.

Powers:able to change from a wolf to a human to a large wolf, Wolf Beam:shoots a blue beam out of mouth(only in wolf form)

Weapon:(human form only)spear
Looks:
Mar 31, 2011 12:33 AM

Nov 2009
Character name:Takagi
Race:Vampire

Bio:He is the person who killed Kusay's parents when she was a child, he did it because he was forced to. He was also forced to on every aniversery of that day he has to attack Kusay. He hated it because as the years passed he found that he grew to love Kusay. So one day he told her all this and she forgave him. Now they fight side by side.

The past 130 years, he has continued on his battle for Kusay's heart, coming so close every time. He went everywhere she and Kiriuk went. He and Kiriuk became quite close im their travels. Takagi has convinced kusay to open up more to the world, thankfully.

Powers:the TonKen:an energy beam from hand, superspeed
Weapon:a Claymore, a longbow
Looks:
Apr 1, 2011 7:34 PM

May 2009
all approved ^^

Apr 2, 2011 2:40 PM

Jul 2008
Character name: Anastasia, Ana, Lockehart
Race: Unknown, even to herself.
Powers: Tough skin (resistance to any bashing attacks), God-like strength, and uncanny awareness of her surroundings (this allows her to dodge or catch sneak attacks...but that's about it.)
Weapons: Two short swords that look like a round bite has been taken out of them and various potions...just in case. Other then that, her body IS a weapon
Bio: Ana is a brawler. She delights in hand-to-hand combat but isn't stupid enough to believe that anyone else is going to do just that or fight fair, hence the weaponry. She can't remember anything earlier then just a month ago where she set off to rediscover her lost memories which were stolen by something...
Appearance:
Apr 4, 2011 3:04 AM

Nov 2009
Character Name: Matthew Acanthus
Race: Mage

Bio: Once a student of the great Archmage Tolaria. Matthew is a brilliant scholar who jumps at the chance to further his research. After an assassination attempt left his master mortally wounded, Matthew attached Tolaria's spirit to his staff. Now Matthew travels the world with the spirit of his master, researching the many types of magic, and hunting his master's killer.

The past 130 years have not been kind to Matthew. After his main laboratory in Gornacaust was destroyed along with the rest of the city, Matthew was unable to renew the enchantment holding his master’s soul to his staff. With his master no longer by his side, Matthew fell into a century long depression, in which all that he did was hone his powers so that they would never again fail the ones he loves. Thirty years ago, Matthew returned to the human lands with even greater power. He still refuses to use offensive magic, but he has perfected the art of enchantment. Hoping to learn even more about his craft through its use, Matthew now seeks to open a magical investigative service agency with branches located in his home of Ravin city, and in the newly reconstructed Gornacaust city.

Powers: A master enchanter and illusionist, Matthew casts spells with the use of symbols (usually drawn on the air with his staff). Matthew dislikes using offensive magic, and will almost never use it to harm others. Matthew is also skilled in healing magic. And being a mage, Matthew does not age.

Weapons: Rune-covered staff that once housed his master's spirit and his trusty spellbook.

Looks:
Apr 4, 2011 9:18 PM

Aug 2009
Character name: Risa
Race: Demon wolf
Powers: Fire, Ice, Speed
Weapons:
Bio: Unknown
Appearance:
kisa28Apr 5, 2011 12:14 PM
Apr 4, 2011 10:12 PM

May 2009
Approved all

Apr 11, 2011 12:11 PM

May 2009
Name: Hawkeye
Race: Elf
Bio: Is ruler of the northern woods, and has been for 3 centuries. Her father had been one of the most beloved elven rulers, she walks in the shadow of his success.
>> Since her banishment from the elven woods and her throne, she has been wandering the world of Fantasia the greif of being away from her people growing more everyday. She wanders alone even til this day, these days she is on the tranquil plains, living off the land. Raiders avoid her, for she is marked with a curse by her people.

Powers: Sharp sight and fore sight (cannot see immediate future thus what glimpses she catches can be changed).
Weapons: Spear, bow and arrow.
Looks:
unohanaApr 11, 2011 1:40 PM

Apr 11, 2011 2:38 PM

Nov 2009
Character name:Caelil Baequinddare
Race:Elf
Powers: Super Speed, Manipulation of wind, amazing accuracy and incredibly stealthy.
Weapons: Twin large hunting knives and a bow
Bio:He is an elf noble that has lived in the Northern Woods his whole life. He longs for adventure and to see the world. He since has left his home and has been traveling the world seeing what it has to offer and looking to meet some of the other races of Fantasia
Appearance:Comming soon:P
Apr 11, 2011 8:17 PM

May 2009
approved ^_^

Apr 20, 2011 8:14 PM

Dec 2008
Character name:viper
Race:dragon
Powers: shapeshifting,magic,element control air and gravity, slow regen, super hard scales, dragon breath,and flight if wings r out
Weapons: dragon form:claws. teeth,tail and breath weapon and magic Human form:a greatsword and two bladed tonfas and a chainwhip
Bio:viper is a great dragon that has lived for longer than most can remember watching over his favored villages and people and protecting them when the need arises but now he wonders the world looking for a worthy cause or opponent
Appearance:
Dragon Form

Half transformed:

Human form:
viper911May 2, 2011 5:29 PM
Apr 21, 2011 2:10 PM

May 2009
as long as your only shape shifting is into the dragon.
hey hey specify whch elements you control please ^_^ cause it cant be all the main ones. (it says in da rules)

Apr 21, 2011 10:30 PM

Dec 2008
unohana said:
as long as your only shape shifting is into the dragon.
hey hey specify whch elements you control please ^_^ cause it cant be all the main ones. (it says in da rules)

my character is a dragon he shapes shifts into human or an old dog form as to not cause scenes when he goes into places
Apr 22, 2011 2:27 PM

May 2009
approved

Apr 27, 2011 12:29 PM

Oct 2008
Character name: Safa
Race: elf
Powers:
ultimate forgery (wanted cool names for this)
allows for the creation and manipulation of swords, any type
includes using them as transport ( i can fly on them) or have them fight for me or against me (so i can train)
can combine the weapons to create swords enchanted specific power ups ( strength, etc.)
level (1-10) only strengthes the sword's power, no stacking powers
powers will never stay indefintely, resets everytime i sleep
takes energy to level up
Weapons: see power
Bio: being a young elf, having recently passed the adulthood ritual in a small village, I am to hone my powers. At the age of 5, (just as all young elves) I was extremely popular among the elves, and was send to study under some of the greatest elvish masters. after passing the ritual i took time to train against some of the strongest monsters in all the land, within the celestial realm. There, i discovered the previously elf queen, who told me of a plot and gave me certain secrets to unlocking my full potential, helping me every step of the way. When i was about to leave, she told me of a plot against the elves, giving me the quest to pull together others who can sympathize with our cause to help defend the elvish people. Taking this information to the elves, I found myself kicked out of the elvish community for meeting her, but because of every record of her being destroyed, thus i had no way of knowing to avoid her, I was simply kicked out of the city and had to live on my own, i could visit, but for no longer then a month out of the year. I now live my life searching for those people to help me in other places.
Appearance: (I can't get an appearence yet, I'm having computer issues, and images are blocked on the school computers. once i fix my computer, i will find and replace this text with my picture, sorry for the trouble)
SafaridorMay 3, 2011 7:25 PM
Check out my poetry on Deviant Art
Apr 27, 2011 3:30 PM

May 2009
^_^ oooh I love it.
Approved

Apr 29, 2011 2:10 PM

Nov 2008
Character name: Tyrano
Race: human
Powers: teleportation, extreme leg strength witch allows me to jump really high and run really fast
Weapons:

Bio: has always lived a solitary life, living off of the land, climbing trees and chasing very fast prey has increased his leg strength to an unparalleled level when he was 14 he gained the power of teleportation from a very grateful fairy after he saved her from a group of bandits. he is now begining to wonder what life is like outside of where he grew up, and so he leaves to start a new life
Appearance:
characters
Apr 29, 2011 3:43 PM

May 2009
approved ^^

May 1, 2011 12:51 PM

Jun 2009
Character name: Sai
Race: Adrina
Powers: They can change into other species by just touching them and they can also control one element. Sai's element is wind.
Weapons: None right now.
Bio: Sai lives in the Natina Wood.
Appearance: They have yellow with white tattoos coving their intire body. They have long hair and the color reflects their personality so it gives room for possible change. They stand about six foot height at average fully grown.
Dark_TamaMay 1, 2011 1:12 PM
No matter what blade you possess, it is impossible to cut a single flower that blooms in the wilderness that has become my home. ~Unknown
May 1, 2011 2:12 PM

May 2009
approved

May 3, 2011 9:15 AM

May 2009
This was a character from my other acount Hawkeye_ but Im trading my old character Shuna for her.

name: Nightfall
race: Kirian/ human.
bio: born on the snowy plains of Lecia, she longed to see new places so now she travels the seas with merchants and sometimes pirates, who ever will get her where she wants to go.
>> The ship she was on crashed into an iceberg on the way back to Lecian and sank, she managed to escape but she was left adrift on an iceberg. She froze, but not to death. Her heart rate slowed and she went into a sort of stasis. Almost 90 years later, explorers found her and thawed her out. In Kiriad, she was reunited with familiy and friends who looked a bit worse for wear in age, Kirians live 230 years at most. Though the humans she knew, including her father, were gone. The accident did not deter her from wanting to see the world.
power: roar, a mighty lions roar that can cause an avalange and startle oppenents. Agility and strength.
weapon: spear-staff (I can't spell the real name for the life of me), claws and fangs,
looks:

May 4, 2011 1:59 AM

Apr 2011
Character name: Gaston Reig
Race: Moogle Vampire
Powers: Reig specializes in negative energy magic, which drains the life-force of the living, and gives “life” to undead creatures. He is also a master of space magic, which allows him to travel great distances in the blink of an eye. And, being a Moogle, he can fly a little on his tiny wings.
Weapons: The Staff of Lynd, which can be used to control the darker emotions in the minds of creatures with lower intelligence (like lesser dragons, zombies, animals, etc…), and his legion of undead warriors.
Bio: Gaston Reig was unwillingly turned into a vampire several centuries ago. Since then, he has become angry at the society that turned on him after his transformation. He has vast knowledge about how to create various undead monsters, and is building an army to one day destroy all of civilization.
Appearance:
May 4, 2011 8:56 AM

May 2009
So long as your negetive energy magic doesn't turn into death-touch or insta-death: immediate death of opponent or death without the obvious opportunity of the opponent escaping, you are approved ^^

May 4, 2011 5:56 PM

Apr 2011
Nah, death-touch makes it no fun. It's mostly so he can create zombies
May 4, 2011 6:41 PM

Mar 2011
Character name: Hitomi Kamiko
Race: Nephilim (half human, half angel)
Powers: heightened senses, super speed (Her great speed leaves after-images of herself in battle, confusing the opponent)
Weapons: Dagger
Bio: Born from a human with an angel (His angel fater disappeared when she was 2 years old so she was raised by her human mother, that died recently of an illness when she was 17) Hitomi is an hybrid between those races and also despised from both of them. She is blind from birth but her angel blood allows her to have heightened senses to hear better, etc and super speed. The discrimination she suffer left her without friends. Now she travels from town to town to find info about his father and hopefully find someone that acepts her.
Appearance:

May 4, 2011 6:53 PM

Nov 2009
hmmm interesting, approved ^^ have fun
May 6, 2011 4:42 PM

Aug 2009
Character name: Kaiel
Race: Dragon rider
Powers: Fire breath, skin as hard as dragon scales, body heat regulation, and extra strength.
Also a dragon release, he was not told of this power yet: it makes the body become more dragon-like with each release. It is hard to reverse and at a certain point cannot be reversed. Basically the same abilities as Kratos, his father, in communicating with dragons.
Weapons: Sword.
Bio: Born in the city of Gornacaust to Kratos, leader of the Dragon riders and a former captain named Carla; Kaiel is the youngest son and was only an infant when his father was brought back with a fatal wound that killed him. When his father had helped rebuild Gornacaust, the king offered him a seat in his court, Kratos accepted this in the condition that he could be able to still be true to his bloodline as a dragon rider, the king accepted this and allowed him to form a batalion, a few volunteers who were willing to learn to ride dragons. It wasn't exactly the same as him because they did not have the dragon blood like him, it was a difficult journey for most but in the end they became admired by the city citzens. One of the volunteers was Carla, a captain and daughter of one of the city's veteran generals. It was quite a while before they fell in love, Kratos was still holding on to something..., in their binding, Carla was given a ritual by the dragons closest to Kratos and infused her partially with dragon blood so Kratos could have longer than a human lifetime with her.

Kaiel grew up with out his father's guidance, which made some of the older dragon's sympathetic for they remember quite the same happened to Kratos. Many could say he had more of a connection to dragons than anyone else including Kratos, often opting to be with them over human companionship. When Kaiel was ten he read a journal that he found, it was a sort of recollection by his father of what had happened to him before Gornacaust, the search for his afather and meeting the girl with wings, Millie. This person semed very dear to his father... His older siblings have taken responsibilities at Gornacaust, Kaiel travels with his closest dragon friend, Dewshine, and tries to find clues to the winged girl's whereabouts.

Appearance:
May 7, 2011 11:31 AM

May 2009
finally! approved! get your ass in the rp!

^_^

May 12, 2011 8:53 AM

Aug 2009
*smiles nervously* Alright, alright, just calm down!
May 14, 2011 9:44 AM

Sep 2009
Character Name: Akira Asakura
Race: Human
Power: The ability to walk in other's dream.
Weapon: A gun call "Nightmare"
Bio: She's the descendent of Hikari Asakura. Just like Hikari, Akira is an amazing strategist. Though unlike Hikari, she's outgoing and cheerful. She's fierce and her pride often gets in the way. But other than that she does have a cute side.
Looks:

May 15, 2011 2:03 PM

May 2009
approved!

May 16, 2011 2:14 PM

Jul 2009
Character name:Lucretia Malheur
Race:Kikai(Mechanical Doll)
Powers: Lucretia is able to control a malleable 'core' of Dark Energy. She can mold it into any form she wishes . It even forms her clothing.

This 'Dark Core' is essentially a living entity, and it of course wants to protect its vessel. It will sometimes strike out independently at anything it deems a threat, as well as shield against some attacks. It will also heal any injuries Lucretia obtain.

Because she is a Mechanical doll, Lucretia possesses no organs, muscles or nervous system. She is supported entirely by her Core. This means that she doesn't tire or fatigue, feels no pain, and is able to lift weights many times the size of her own. However, she still need to sleep and eat, not for herself but for her Core. It requires substance and rest.

Weapons: Technically, Lucretia has a near unlimited amount of weapons at her disposal, because of the Dark Core that resides with her.

Bio: Having a seemingly constant Blank expression, showing little to no emotion, many people consider Lucretia to be an incredible scary person.

What most people don't realize is that she isn't even human. Lucretia is a Mechanical doll, created by the Mage Rivas, in the exact image of his deceased daughter.

His daughter's death had hit Rivas hard. He became depressed and short tempered, striking out against any that got close to him. This behavior quickly got him kicked out of The Circle of Magi.

With his life ruined, Rivas searched for a way to bring back his daughter, the only person he cared for. It took him many years, but eventually he managed to create an Mechanical Doll in the image of his daughter. She was perfect.

But one thing still eluded him. Not matter how much magic he poured into the doll, he couldn't make it move. He dived back it his research, until he came upon what he needed. Using the Forbidden art of Blood Magic, he made a core. A core made entirely of Dark Energies. Placing it into the dolls chest, he made his wish come true. The doll began to move.

But it still wasn't right, Sure, it could move, speak and interacted like any other human, and the appearance was perfect. However it showed no emotion, was incredible blunt and rude. It wasn't his daughter. Disappointed, he deemed it a failure, and tried to destroy it.

The core would not allow that, It fought back, impaling him on several twisted spikes. The last thing he saw was the face of his 'daughter', staring down blankly at him, it face splattered with blood.

Since then, Lucretia has simply wondered aimlessly, excepting odd jobs and quests from anyone that needed assistance. One of the few things her father taught her was that "Money makes the world go round".
She rarely spends it however, and anyone that tried to still or take advantage of her has met a gruesome end. She shows no remorse when killing, and is brutally efficient. In many countries she has gathered quite large bounties on her head.

Appearance:

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
May 16, 2011 3:35 PM

Aug 2009
Approved
May 17, 2011 9:14 PM

Apr 2010
Character name:Demon
Race:dragon/human hybrid
Powers:fire control
Weapons: a small sword and dagger.
Bio:Demon is Chloe's brother.When Demon Was a Child,He and Chloe Lived Together in A Forest.When Demon was 10 years old,The Forest set on Fire While Chloe was Sleeping.Demon Tried all he could To awaken her,but it wouldn't work.Demon put Chloe on His back and tried To Escape the burning forest,but Chloe was Too Heavy.Demon thought for a moment and remembered that he could control fire.He put Chloe down and Used his Powers to Slightly Control The Flames.He then picked Chloe up and Ran out of The Forest.A While Later,Chloe awoke and She and Demon Slept.But soon,The fire got Strong again and It surrounded Them Both.
Chloe awoke this time and She flew out the forest,But Demon was Nowhere to be seen........a few Years later,Demon was Alive......He Searches for Chloe...
Appearance:
spyro4everMay 17, 2011 9:26 PM

May 17, 2011 9:34 PM

May 2009
approved

May 19, 2011 4:00 AM

May 2010
Character name: Elwyr
Race: Dark Elf
Powers: Ability to control birds of prey (owls, hawks, eagles, etc), illusion magic
Weapons: bow & arrow, hidden retractable wrist blades
Bio: At an early age, Elwyr was considered a prodigy amond the dark elves. He developed his illusion magic faster than anyone had ever seen, and he seemed to have a knack with nature, especially birds. It was believed that he would lead the dark elves to a new age of power. When he got older, all of that quickly vanished. Elwyr is now considered an outcast of the dark elves. He is very good natured as opposed to alot of his dark elf brethren. He also has no quarrel with the high elves, who the dark elves hate. He doesn't understand why the two can't get along and create a better world. In fact, he ended up falling in love with a high elf. It was because of this that he was kicked out of his clan. He hoped that he would be able to finally be with his love, until he learned that the high elf had vanished from her clan as well without a word. To this day, he spends a lot of his time in forests. His main friends being the birds that he is able to control and communicate with. His friendly, and kind-natured attitude still resides within him. He gladly befriends anyone that he meets. However, he keeps searching for that same high elf so that they may one day be reunited forever.
Appearance:

Youmi Academy ID
May 19, 2011 9:18 AM

May 2009
Approved!

May 19, 2011 11:26 PM

Apr 2010
Character name: Allen Mizuki
Race: Vampire
Powers: Dark arcane spells and basic vampiric powers
Weapons: A sword named Chaos
Bio:Allen used to be know as Mizukage but decided to go by a new name and thus he chose Allen Mizuki (meaning Beautiful Moon) he wonders in a assassin cloak with many hidden weapons plus his arcane book of black magic and his enchanted bottle of blood. He used to own a Mansion but a battle between him and his long lost father (who is a Demon) ended up leveling the entire estate and anyone within. So he ended up moving on in search of a new place to live
Appearance:
May 19, 2011 11:29 PM

May 2009
Approved

May 24, 2011 12:03 AM

Jul 2010
Character Name: 'The Cerberus', 'The Black Knight'
Race: Human
Powers: Necromancy
Weapons: several short swords, a greatsword, a large shield, and a giant sword (used only when he rides with his dog-bears)
Bio:

Appearance:
black full plate armor from head to toe
rides in a chariot pulled by his two dog-bears
aquielleozMay 30, 2011 8:04 PM
Shameless Advertising:
hey there :)
this is aquielleoz from CARP
May 24, 2011 12:55 AM

May 2009
Approved

May 24, 2011 4:23 PM

May 2011
Name: Ventus Ray
Race:Demon (Assassin)
Powers: Able to create mirrors to deflect most magic or to create illusions
Weapons: Twin daggers
Bio: A demon from another dimension where there are several worlds with rulers known as overlords. Ventus coming from one of those world is here to inspect the new world found by the Overlord.
Appearance: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684/capturediu.png/
Failure is falling down, but is refusing to get up.
*Bleach RP*
Myoujin Akishimi=http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=297338#msg10756381
May 25, 2011 1:23 AM

May 2009
hmm... Approved

May 28, 2011 6:47 PM

May 2011
Character name: Miku Mizunashi
Race:Tanuki (Shapeshifter)
Powers: She can shapeshift into any item, animal, or person she has seen.
Weapons: A short sword she rarely uses.
Bio: Alone in this world since she was 6, Miku travels constantly never in one place to long. The reason? Her parents were killed by assasins when she was 6. The assains assigned to kill her family were still searching for Miku. Her parents risked their lives to keep her safe, and here she is now. Being a smart little kid, she could often trick others into giving her food. Earning money by working at inns and hotels, doing often impossible jobs, only possible because of her powers. She's always looking out for killers. just in case. But lately it's been quiet and she's enjoying her time more.
Appearance:
May 28, 2011 6:57 PM

May 2009
as long as there is a time limit to that shapeshifting, youre approved ^_^

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [HIATUS] Member Cards

Wolflover777 - Mar 17, 2010

38 by FuyuChan1111 »»
Dec 4, 2012 1:08 PM

» The harbor city, ( 1 2 3 )

unohana - Dec 24, 2009

135 by MikuIzumi »»
Sep 27, 2012 5:59 PM

» Mithraian Woods

unohana - Sep 12, 2012

2 by MikuIzumi »»
Sep 14, 2012 4:14 PM

» The Oracle

unohana - Nov 16, 2009

23 by unohana »»
Sep 12, 2012 2:03 PM

» Kiriad, a frozen town

unohana - May 3, 2011

8 by D-Fifth »»
Jul 15, 2011 4:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.