Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 19, 2011 9:00 AM
Jun 2010
Is the pairing of Ayumu and the Eu or else you prefer?

I'm certainly not Ayumu and the Eu are a wonderful couple under me
HellTsukuyomiMar 20, 2011 4:45 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Mar 21, 2011 7:09 PM
Jul 2010
I think Ayumu and Eu would make the best pairing, especially since Ayumu really accepts Eu for all that she is. (which is probably something very meaningful and dear to her) Furthermore, I think that those two have been the most fleshed out, comparing all the characters together.

However, if it weren't really to be the case, I'd want Ayumu and Yuki (aka Tomonori). Those two seem to be getting quite close, especially with what recent events had taken place between the two of them... Also, she may be eccentric, but she's honest and has a good heart. (Just like Charlotte from IS *.*)

Everyone else... meh. Do not want.
Mar 22, 2011 12:58 AM
Jun 2010
ShadowOfThePast said:
I think Ayumu and Eu would make the best pairing, especially since Ayumu really accepts Eu for all that she is. (which is probably something very meaningful and dear to her) Furthermore, I think that those two have been the most fleshed out, comparing all the characters together.

However, if it weren't really to be the case, I'd want Ayumu and Yuki (aka Tomonori). Those two seem to be getting quite close, especially with what recent events had taken place between the two of them... Also, she may be eccentric, but she's honest and has a good heart. (Just like Charlotte from IS *.*)

Everyone else... meh. Do not want.

Ayumu Yuki likes it is a fact but only as a friend. While Ayumu and Eu is something to feel. When I look at all the episodes just do not see something big between Ayumu and Yuki. It is rather to see that there is something nice between Sera and Ayumi: D
HellTsukuyomiMar 22, 2011 3:06 AM
Mar 22, 2011 5:26 AM
Jul 2010
ahh, when I see Sera and Ayumu, I see the potential, but there's just not enough chemistry as of this moment. I can see it later down the road possibly though. Right now, it's just Sera being a TSUN with barely any DERE (aka her being absolutely spiteful without any slight sign of affection), except episode 9 when Ayumu convinced Sera to give up her mission; that was a meaningful conversation between the two of them there, so i'll give you that much.

Like what do you see between the two of them? I like to hear other people's perspectives
Mar 22, 2011 7:21 AM
Jun 2010
ShadowOfThePast said:
ahh, when I see Sera and Ayumu, I see the potential, but there's just not enough chemistry as of this moment. I can see it later down the road possibly though. Right now, it's just Sera being a TSUN with barely any DERE (aka her being absolutely spiteful without any slight sign of affection), except episode 9 when Ayumu convinced Sera to give up her mission; that was a meaningful conversation between the two of them there, so i'll give you that much.

Like what do you see between the two of them? I like to hear other people's perspectives

I do not know exactly how to write, but I feel that Sera At first Ayumu did not like to see it, I feel that they developed a relationship to a friendship, which is good. So I had to choose which relationship is more like me it would be Sera and Ayumu. Not Yuki and Ayumu or Haruna and Ayumu.
Mar 24, 2011 8:13 PM
Dec 2010
Yuki might just be faking it due to those pesky ninja rules, who knows?

Eu seems to care a lot more about Ayumu compared to everyone else though.
Mar 29, 2011 12:31 AM

Sep 2010
The-Undying-Mage said:
Eu seems to care a lot more about Ayumu compared to everyone else though.

Exactly.
Mar 29, 2011 7:45 AM
Jul 2010
ahmed_great2005 said:
LOL why not leave it to ayumu to whom he chooses between I think ayumu sees eu as a sister since he wants her to call him onii-chan.For me haruna would be a better choice for ayumu.

if thats the case, then does that mean Ayumu wants Sera as a sister? pfffffff, cool story bro

Ayumu really does love Eu because he can't leave her alone at all. I'm pretty sure he's noticed something about her when he first met her, that there was something much more to her than meets the eye. And after he became a zombie and she started living with him, he began to understand and know her more... and thus began to seriously fall for her... Ayumu and Eu all the way! (or Ayumu x Yuki)

as for Haruna, she only begun to start showing obvious affection towards Ayumu but it still seems too superficial.. dammit, whats up with people wanting the tsundere all the time? Danderes are so much better ლ(¯ロ¯ლ)
Mar 29, 2011 9:02 AM
Jun 2010
I wonder if there is a chance that the main hero could be the Dandere so they do not like it but when the odds are not so we all complain that the main hero is back with Tsundere. The reason why I want to Ayumu and Yuu were together is simple, turn it easily from the first part again, but this is the best relationship with KorewaZombie.

Somebody wrote it with Oniichan. If you look at a lot of anime, so wherever sister tells her brother oniichan and loves him too much.

And Ayumu wants to Yuu, but not as sister, but perhaps something more.
HellTsukuyomiMar 29, 2011 9:11 AM
Mar 30, 2011 7:06 AM
Jul 2010
Tsuku777 said:
Somebody wrote it with Oniichan. If you look at a lot of anime, so wherever sister tells her brother oniichan and loves him too much.

And Ayumu wants to Yuu, but not as sister, but perhaps something more.

Exactly that. In some anime shows, using the term onii-chan is a sign of affection, especially if its a younger childhood friend. Its not that they want to see them as a sibling but something much more intimate. (Also otaku are weird like that so the industry needs to cater to them >_>;)

Besides, its not the fact that people like to go against the potential main pairing... its just that people are much too used to the main protagonist getting together with the tsundere... if that's the case, then they won't like Clannad thats for sure XD
Apr 9, 2011 9:03 AM
Jun 2010
Honor exceptions. Because I already do not like romance type of main character and Tsundere.
HellTsukuyomiMay 5, 2011 11:11 PM
May 14, 2011 5:31 AM

Sep 2010
Exactly. Only Ayumu understand everything about Yuu and he accept Yuu all the way she is. Even Ayumu takes Yuu's power temporary to let Yuu sings.
May 30, 2011 10:49 AM
Jun 2010
I think it likely AyumuxHaruna. But I hope I'm wrong and will AyumuxYuu.
May 31, 2011 10:35 AM
Jul 2010
Tsuku777 said:

I seriously doubt it will be AyumuxHaruna. Ayumu doesn't seem to have an eye for anyone but Eu. (well except Sera but that's just superficial at best.)

The last episode, sure, had a lot of Ayumu and Haruna interaction, but that's like saying it was going to be Tomonori and Ayumu because of episode 9 ~.~

It's going to be, as clear as day without a doubt, Ayumu and Eu. Case closed rofl
May 31, 2011 3:25 PM
Jun 2010
ShadowOfThePast said:
Tsuku777 said:

I seriously doubt it will be AyumuxHaruna. Ayumu doesn't seem to have an eye for anyone but Eu. (well except Sera but that's just superficial at best.)

The last episode, sure, had a lot of Ayumu and Haruna interaction, but that's like saying it was going to be Tomonori and Ayumu because of episode 9 ~.~

It's going to be, as clear as day without a doubt, Ayumu and Eu. Case closed rofl

Also, I would have wished. But Ayumu and Haruna meet in the first part, Haruna is Tsundere. This usually means that at the end of the main character and Tsundere together.

But I want to Ayumu and Eu were together. But I saw only two anime where the main character fell in love with Dandere. Angel Beats and Darker Than Black
Jun 1, 2011 7:50 PM
Jul 2010
To be accurate, Eu and Ayumu met first... even before Haruna came into the picture, so your doubts have been unjustified.

a sure sign of a pairing is the pattern of interactions are mostly based around two people. In this show's case, it has primarily been focused around Eu and Ayumu. Just because most shows follow the pattern of tsundere x protagonist doesnt mean ALL shows follow that particular pattern.

So in short, Tsundere DOES NOT equal guaranteed pairing.
Jun 3, 2011 11:37 PM
Jun 2010
I'd like to AyumuxEu. But what if the author puts together Ayumu and Haruna, because there will be more funny?

I just hope you're right.
Jun 4, 2011 7:15 AM
Jul 2010
I don't think the writer has anything to worry about humor if Ayumu and Eu were to get together because remember, Ayumu's still as Masou-Shoujo. He'll still need to transform to fight and that in itself is still quite the laugh.
Jul 1, 2011 12:31 PM
Jun 2010
ShadowOfThePast said:
I don't think the writer has anything to worry about humor if Ayumu and Eu were to get together because remember, Ayumu's still as Masou-Shoujo. He'll still need to transform to fight and that in itself is still quite the laugh.

So I hope you're right. The first series appealed to me mainly because of what has been between Eu and Ayumu. I will look forward to Jigoku Hen. Oh, and also to Saraswati.

EDIT: Eucliwood deserves to be with Ayumi. Just because what she is experiencing. I love Eucliwood.

Well, I'm still afraid that you will AyumuxHaruna, because that Haruna is Tsundere. Because Tsundere is still funny. We must not forget how it happened Ore no Imouto. Where should rather be RurixKyousuke but it turned out badly.
HellTsukuyomiAug 21, 2011 10:19 AM
Mar 9, 2012 6:09 PM
Jun 2010
So I find information on how it will go, so now it is clear that Ayumu can certainly together with Haruna ......... unfortunately.
Apr 1, 2012 5:25 AM
Dec 2009
As a couple i dont think so maybe as siblings? haha
Apr 2, 2012 12:07 AM
Jun 2010
WitcH-HunteR said:
As a couple i dont think so maybe as siblings? haha

Ayumu and Eucliwood should be together. There is no sibling bond
May 10, 2012 6:00 PM

May 2010
I can only see Haruna as a friend to Ayumu. Like in the first seasons last episode....and the rest was romance with Eu right? If I'm remembering correctly. I can only see Ayumu together with Eu, no matter how much I love Haruna..
Dec 15, 2012 10:46 PM

Nov 2008
These two NEED to be together. Normally I choose tsundere love interests.
Not this time. Eu and Ayumu have an untouchable bond. None can deny it! She is obviously his favorite...and he is the only guy in her life she really cares about.

Dec 27, 2012 5:25 PM
Jun 2012
Ive been somehow getting the feeling tha the authr wants a Ayumu x Haruna pairing, I dont want that, Ayumu x Eu are best pair, i dont really see a cute pair between Ayumu and the others. ps. I was about to kill Haruna (in my mind) when she ruined Ayumu x Eu moment, but since Eu doesnt like that i didnt.
Sep 7, 2022 1:36 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
TsunLemonDere said:
Ive been somehow getting the feeling tha the authr wants a Ayumu x Haruna pairing, I dont want that, Ayumu x Eu are best pair, i dont really see a cute pair between Ayumu and the others. ps. I was about to kill Haruna (in my mind) when she ruined Ayumu x Eu moment, but since Eu doesnt like that i didnt.

Lemon! I missed you. muah n_n
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Sep 7, 2022 1:36 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
Thread locked, btw.
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» Eucliwood Fanart/Picture Thread ( 1 2 3 4 )

3miL - Sep 7, 2022

177 by 3miL »»
Apr 27, 2:01 PM

» Nominate the Song of the Month ( 1 2 3 )

Clu3less - Feb 23, 2011

149 by 3miL »»
Dec 25, 2023 1:29 AM

» Eucliwood's Talk Show

3miL - Sep 18, 2022

4 by 3miL »»
Sep 19, 2022 12:02 AM

» [Game] Tic Tac Toe

Clu3less - Feb 23, 2011

12 by 3miL »»
Sep 7, 2022 1:33 AM

» Yuu vs. Eu

Lysferd - Feb 24, 2011

15 by 3miL »»
Sep 7, 2022 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.