Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2011 3:33 AM
Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Unlike Cold Body x Warm Heart, this was really boring, Lily wasn't that interesting either, I wish if they had taken a different direction in this ONA.
Apr 25, 2011 10:30 AM

Jun 2010
A nice little friendship between those two girls and a bit more about the mystery around Hikari's dad and the cyberspace - definitely things that enhance the rather plain story of the first ONA.
Mar 9, 2012 12:37 PM

Jun 2010
I found this kind of confusing. It was a surprise that Lily was a computer program? I thought that this was the idea from the start, that Hikari is the only human in this series. The whole business with Lily losing her memories also escapes me.

I still don't understand what Atlantis is or why it's trying to kill Hikari.
Nov 1, 2018 8:05 PM

Mar 2013
Just finished watching this and boy was it boring and poorly written. Lily was bland, boring, and kind of an unnecessary character. Practically nothing made any sense the first 2 maybe 10 minutes explains the setting but after that boom cat can talk, suddenly the school is evil, now you find out lily is just a program, but wait now atlantis found you and wants to kill you, that's not all lily can't leave so you tried to save her for nothing but wait she still remembers you. Seriously this made my head hurt probably doesn't help that i'm watching these in reverse order either.
May 9, 2019 5:27 PM

Oct 2015
I get Lily was a cyberform but how did Hikari enter Cyberspace in the first place and for what reason? I felt this ONA didn't explain that and also why Atlantis was trying to kill her, Romeo and her mother?

Although anyhow I did enjoy this ONA, felt for Lily though.

6/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Apr 20, 2020 9:25 PM

Jun 2014
It's too bad that Lily was removed from that area.

This was interesting, but I preferred the first one.

Jun 5, 2020 3:02 PM

Nov 2015
it's freaking me out that the cgi they've used look the same than futurama spaceship xD
also, it's getting on my nerves that i can't remember where i heard that voice before singing the ending :/

đź’˘

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.