Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Nov 3, 2013 6:52 PM

May 2012
What amazing development! Is Aizen finally beaten and what will Ichigo do now without power? What will they show in the remaining 57 episodes? A lot of questions and I'm quite interesting what's next!
Nov 9, 2013 10:32 AM

Jul 2013
So Aizen is dead? :( I hoped that their fight would be longer. But I'm glad they didn't drag it.

And Ichigo is a normal human? I'm so glad I don't have to watch this big filler arc, it's probably just slices of life.

YAY Orihime and Ishida finally appeared.
May 1, 2014 8:47 AM

Oct 2013
So that's the end of Aizen.

May 19, 2014 7:39 AM

Jan 2014
Another EPIC episode,Aizen is finally beaten!!!
HiraxMay 19, 2014 7:55 AM
Aug 3, 2015 2:53 PM

Jul 2015
Finally mugetsu in action!
Aug 31, 2015 12:27 PM
Dec 2014
Imagine people in Bleach actually finished off their enemies like not retards
Mar 3, 2016 1:32 PM

Jul 2013
That was a truly epic episode!

What Aizen turned in to in the end was disgusting! how to go from hot to not to hot again to not again and to even worse lol.

I knew Ichigo was going to say it was indeed his spiritual pressure chewing up all the scenery lol.

So Ichigo had to give in to Tensa Zangetsu to receive his powers, interesting but I did sort of expect that in a way.

Ichigo was all like "I'll defeat you in 1 strike" or whatever and I was like "yeah so he can get going to do his Sex Pistols tribute act concert" LOL!

When he did the final Getsuga Tensho I didn't expect his form to change again too. He looked super awesome with the black hair and red eyes. My mom even said when Aizen said something, she said about Ichigo "he's hotter than the other one now" lol. Ichigo did look super hot like that <3 (I just started using Firefox again and found a theme for it of that form on the first page under Bleach themes lol, awesome! there was also a cool Gin one and tons of them).

That attack Ichigo used the Mugetsu on Aizen was so epic! but it looked like it completely destroyed him but then he reappeared! D:

I can't believe Ichigo turned back to normal straight after that and lost all his soul reaper powers! D: now what's he gonna do the rest of the series? (is that what happened to his dad too? and that's why he knows about it?)

The Hogyoku not recognising Aizen was it's master after his Zanpakuto disintegrated and lost his powers was something I didn't expect but was a great touch.

Wow, I can't believe Urahara snuck in another Kido before when he did it on Aizen that just activated as he got weaker and sealed him, that was amazing! Urahara is so smart, you gotta hand it to him! that was a great strategy and so many moves ahead of Aizen.

So is the Soul King not actually a person or is it since Aizen called them an "it"? o_O

That was a great conclusion and I am kinda glad I saw it in the anime before reading it in the manga so it was a surprise for me. I'll have caught up to this in the manga soon I think, I am quite close to this now. I would have caught up completely with the manga had I started reading it when I started watching it (like September 2014 - but I took some breaks in between) like I originally intended to but then I thought I wouldn't but then I started reading it last November and have read 400 chapters so far.

So after this is all filler for the rest of the season? I kinda expected this battle to last until the end of the season with how long some of the previous ones have been tbh.

I think actually it would have been a great ending for the anime and manga if it just stopped there since it started with Ichigo getting his powers and could have ended with him losing them like a sort of mirror. Plus since Aizen was present the whole time and he was gone too it kinda would've made sense.

But I can't wait to see more even though I would have been a perfect end to it tbh.

(Oh wow, I didn't realise I'd written so much lol)
stephtastropheMar 3, 2016 1:49 PM
Jul 14, 2016 9:22 AM

Jun 2015
Is this...is this it? Aizen was brought down?

The final Getsuga Tensho is the final because you lose your shinigami powers afterwards. Is this what happened to Kurosaki Isshin? Did he lose his powers because of it? I can't believe Ichigo lost his powers.

What will happen next? and if this the end of Aizen what the hell happens in the rest of Bleach?
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Jul 23, 2016 10:27 AM

Mar 2014
Urahara is the boss
Aug 18, 2016 9:18 AM
Mar 2016
ichigo lost his powers, i have no will to live now.
but i wanna see child nel again, so ill keep watching
**googles to see if ichigo gets his powers back**
Nov 26, 2016 4:36 AM

Apr 2009
That's it.??????

This fight is just too lame.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2018 10:29 PM

Dec 2017
I've finally seen Final Getsuga Tensho But I did not understand when he said The Final Getsuga Tensho But it's bad that she did not keep much time And it 's also bad that it takes the power of Shingami And Too Is Me its me When it became Getsuga Tensho This is somewhat unfortunate Well the episode was legendary anyway
Jul 28, 2019 12:15 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
To be honest, the ending of this episode was an unexpected, very intense battle, the final Getsuga was mindblowing to me, but at a greater loss, so what will Ichigo do with all of his powers gone? And please don't tell me they will restore it with some silly way because they already chose to make a great deal out of the transformation, to begin with, sucks it was a one attack thing. But a pretty powerful one at that.
The animation when Aizen was being sealed was phenomenal, best single-handedly animated scene in Bleach by miles. I wonder what direction will the story take from now. I feel like we're probably just entering the final stage of the story as Aizen begged the question of the soul king and his ties to the balance of the world. Now that Hueco Mundo's king is dead (That old Arrancar), only one is left, unless there was some other contender(s).
May 17, 2020 2:25 PM

Nov 2016
Many hype moments and good climax, yet I can't help but think that the way Aizen brought down was a letdown. Not that I expected anything else, tho, given how OP he was, I prepared myself for an unsatisfiyng defeat of his.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 21, 2020 5:23 AM

May 2018
Is Aizen really dead tho? Does he really look like the type of person that would endure a mere seal?
Jun 18, 2020 12:36 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ichigo was just totally epic, great way too end the Aizen arc and i'm happy to see that Urahara with really important compared to Rukia, Orihime etc, it was really good.
Sep 28, 2020 5:17 PM
Apr 2016
I like how Aizen's defeat is literally a red-herring fallacy — they overpowered Ichigo to an absurd level and then used Urahara to distract us from that fact, making it seem like the victory came to fruition because of Urahara rather than Ichigo, just to lessen (quasi-justify) the weight of Ichi's dumb power. I liked Aizen's speech as he was getting sealed away though.
Jun 24, 2021 4:15 AM

Apr 2020
his dad said that he had to learn final getsugatensho as well. i think his dad also lost his powers the same way. but isshin slowly started to get it back little bit after 20 years or something
water
Oct 11, 2021 7:35 AM

Nov 2019
My man Ichigo reaching heights beyond his limits. It's hard to believe that he lost his powers from using this form. Maybe the writers wanted something so strong it could kill anything, including any future villain, but gave it a once-off chance.

I would have loved to see more of Getusaga Tenshous final form. Also, no one was there to witness it up close but Aizen. I wonder if Urahara even saw it.

What I can't understand, was how Aizen became conceited to a point where he didn't realize that Ichigo would surpass him. He watched Ichigo grow in every fight. Did fighting Ichigo charge the Hogokyu further?

A little bit of fan inquiry here but, does anyone else want to know what lies beyond the Palace? Can you imagine generals and supreme creatures guarding that place? Maybe an aristocratic hierarchy.
Dante9231Oct 11, 2021 8:13 AM
Dec 15, 2021 6:00 AM

May 2020
So that's the end of one of the most well known arcs in Bleach, Aizen arc. Took too many transformations out of Ichigo, too many sacrifices to finally put an end to the all mighty Aizen.

Now with Ichigo losing all of his spiritual powers, I really wonder what's next for him.
Feb 26, 2022 3:14 AM

Apr 2021
"It's finally over......isn't it Ichigo??" ~ Rukia

Whenever you complete something, whether it's your school assignment or office project or heck even your favorite anime, it really feels both sad and great. Right now I just can't help but look back.....It was an awesome arc, beginning to end, excluding the fillers that is ;)

Anyways you might as well say that the first half of Bleach is over.........And I really had a great time!!
Jun 26, 2022 2:52 AM
Oct 2019
Final Getsugatensho!!

Aizen didn't die though, just got Sealed.
i predict the seal might be broken in the future.
maybe in upcoming Thousand Year Blood War Arc?
who knows...

Ichigo losing his soul reaper power because of this, ohhh wait so Isshin also using this technique right?
that's why he lost his power but regained it back when we saw him the first time as soul reaper around episodes 100ish?

wonder what happen to Isshin that made him using Final Getsugatensho as well.
davidyodo24Jun 26, 2022 2:56 AM
Aug 3, 2022 1:57 AM

Dec 2012
The best of Bleach right here. This episode reminds me of why Bleach was once one of my all time favorites. The original anime really should have ended here, but no doubt I'm now hyped for the coming sequel.
Aug 28, 2022 10:39 AM
Dec 2019
ichigo looks so cool in this ep.
Aug 31, 2022 3:19 PM

Apr 2018
man, the fight felt so lackluster. a few slashes here and there and a kido and that was about it. even ichigo's form disappeared in a second (which ive seen so many times before actually starting the anime, so i was mad hyped for it)
well whatever, seems like the deal w aizen is finally over (hopefully) dude really became a slave to the hogyoku and didnt have any self control anymore
urahara w the clutch once again, what a goat

anyway, his last form against ulquiorra and the form now r srsly so fucking insanely beautiful, the design is just perfect but sad that we wont see them a lot

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 14, 2022 5:41 PM
Dec 2019
Even though Ichigo beat Aizen it came at a cost which is losing his powers. How will he fight now without his soul reaper powers? Well I guess we'll all find out soon.
Sep 23, 2022 3:50 AM
Mar 2018
aizen not even close bby
Oct 4, 2022 2:12 PM

Nov 2018
Unexpected but greatly satisfying!
"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

Oct 4, 2022 3:57 PM
May 2020
This got me a lil emotional, its over. all over
Oct 8, 2022 11:52 AM

Jan 2016
Mugetsu Ichigo is my favorite form and it’s not even close. The long black hair and the mask. So amazing. Made me sad that Tensa Zangetsu was crying too. Finally Aizen got sealed though. Can’t wait for TYBW in two days since there will be more info about the Soul King

Oct 13, 2022 2:08 AM

Oct 2009
Bye Aizen ...like finally :S
Nov 7, 2022 11:57 PM

Sep 2022
hjghO(((*(*)KKJLJLJljl0ptrrsfxgcN**&(
Nov 17, 2022 5:53 PM
Jul 2017
Amazing. And thrilling. I love the technique.
Nov 23, 2022 11:54 AM

Sep 2017
Mannnn he finally shut up. Feels so good, suck it up Aizen
خ
Nov 23, 2022 5:44 PM

Apr 2018
It's about time Aizen is sealed away and gone for now. Lovin' Ichigo's final form though.
Dec 14, 2022 7:22 PM
Apr 2019
FODDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Apr 27, 2023 9:33 PM
Apr 2023
best episode in bleach
Jul 2, 2023 12:19 AM
Jun 2023
uhh okay wow that was a lot faster of a climax than I thought. I liked it, but it felt a bit too brief for what it was. I thought the sealing him after being weakened by an all out attack felt justifiable, rather than him being just defeated outright. I get why ichigo was as strong as he was, but dang, stronger than aizen in general just in that form? Idk thats kinda whacky lol. Aizen made me kinda second guess whether he was really the bad guy in this at the end, maybe ichigo was kinda second guessing himself too after hearing that vague lore. Aizen looked awesome, I wish he utilized his specialties a bit more, but guess when a nuke doesnt work against your enemy you kinda just give up lol.
Jul 4, 2023 9:59 PM
Jun 2021
Amazing form of Final Getsuga Tensho
Aug 21, 2023 11:49 PM
Jan 2020
Wow, so Aizen is defeated just like that? Ichigo's Final Getsuga Tensho didn't last long at all. I still don't understand how Ichigo got so strong in such a short amount of time and he will lose his Shinigami powers just like his dad? I feel like the final fight is a bit rushed but still the fight was awesome
LuffyHammock94Aug 21, 2023 11:54 PM
Sep 16, 2023 12:42 PM
Nov 2018
Bleach is PEAK! BIG 3 for a reason
Oct 4, 2023 7:38 PM
Jun 2021
Wow. What an episode

I’m aware there’s 20+ non-filler episodes left and sequels in TYBW, but i’m wondering why the show doesn’t/didn’t conclude right here. I guess i’ll be finding out ?
TouekiOct 4, 2023 7:45 PM
Dec 21, 2023 9:53 AM
Jan 2022
This is the definition of art...
Dec 31, 2023 7:50 AM
Dec 2021
the constant "I have another level, no i do" is annoying but this was a great episode. Ichigo looks so damn sad. Aizen fighting with everthing against the seal was great.
Dec 31, 2023 9:11 AM
Dec 2021
Also I've been a bit down on Ichigo as a character since his battle with Espada 4. But here, that sad look as Aizen was sealed and his powers gone, it got me a bit. Sorry Ichigo, I forgot that you're a GOAT'd character
Apr 6, 10:16 AM
Apr 2023
KISUKE THE GOAT FRFR

Also these past few episodes were crazy, the final getsugatensho was very hype, Ichigo looked so emo lol

Filler arc upcoming, but there's still one episode left before that!!
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 361 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 21, 2012

153 by Zorosake »»
10 hours ago

Sticky: » How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete) ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ariamachi - Oct 16, 2010

210 by Xashinz »»
Yesterday, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 40 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

35 by AdytuYT »»
Apr 24, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 177 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jun 25, 2008

24 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 23, 5:20 PM

» Bleach: Project Hogyoku (2024) - redefinition of the original anime

dzudoKing - Feb 1

15 by 18927 »»
Apr 23, 2:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.