Forum Settings
Forums
Air Gear
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2011 4:22 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kaito is alive! But... Lind! D: My boys are okay this chapter, and they better be okay in the next or I'll be paying Oh!Great a visit.

Colour pages and a "present" next issue. What do you guys think it could be? I'm hoping (vainly) that it'll be the return of Spitfire. XD;;
Jan 22, 2011 4:58 AM

May 2009
hehe lol XD
Jan 22, 2011 8:12 AM

Jul 2009
Arthur really reminds me of Niizuma Eiji from Bakuman O_o
Jan 22, 2011 8:49 AM

Sep 2010
LOL at how Akito about to say onichan then he suddenly calls papa.

Its funny to see how Agito got irritated XD

And yeah, feels quite relieved that Kaito wont die
Jan 22, 2011 9:50 AM

Nov 2008
anyone else think Lind's gonna lose this, or that needs another power ugrade if he's gonna win?
Like Minami said he's no match for someone who found their wings on their own

and it was funny to see Agito all awkward
Jan 22, 2011 1:33 PM
Feb 2009
I read Air Gear because of good drawings, the story is complete shit. But I have to say that I was rooting for Arthur for a while now. Lots of characters in Air Gear act all cool and badass, but Arthur is the one of few that made an impression on me. Keep it up Arthur, kick their asses.
Jan 22, 2011 2:23 PM

Feb 2010
agree arthur makes a good impression in the last 2 chapters and agito callin kaito papa lol
Jan 23, 2011 12:39 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
He keeps saying there's no way they can win, but just looking at this guy...he's practically dead standing up. Only keeping him going is pure will power now.
Jan 23, 2011 9:05 AM

Jun 2008
yamakasi said:
...My boys are okay this chapter, and they better be okay in the next or I'll be paying Oh!Great a visit.

send my regards to him too if it happen >:
Jan 23, 2011 1:38 PM
Jan 2009
Jure said:
I read Air Gear because of good drawings, the story is complete shit. But I have to say that I was rooting for Arthur for a while now. Lots of characters in Air Gear act all cool and badass, but Arthur is the one of few that made an impression on me. Keep it up Arthur, kick their asses.

The story was good very early on but now it's just ridiculous...
Jan 24, 2011 7:41 AM

Aug 2009
LOL at Agito and Akito.
Calling Kaito papa? xD

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Jan 25, 2011 12:26 PM
Aug 2009
OMG
I can't believe no one else got his/her attention in the sentence:
"The same as that place, the same as the "forest" inside the tower"

Lind is the first Brain Charger, but is really hard to tell why would Akito/Agito even mention the Gravity Childen project; omg. Please, someone correct me if I'm misunderstanding the dialogue, or just being suprirsed at something that I shouldn't be.

chiquit0621 said:
LOL at Agito and Akito.
Calling Kaito papa? xD

That was GREAT xD. His facial expression made me LOL.

yamakasi said:
Kaito is alive! But... Lind! D: My boys are okay this chapter, and they better be okay in the next or I'll be paying Oh!Great a visit.;

Yeah >:3
DON'T MESS WITH US OH!GREAT D:!!
Jan 25, 2011 3:04 PM

Nov 2007
Kenshin- said:
OMG
I can't believe no one else got his/her attention in the sentence:
"The same as that place, the same as the "forest" inside the tower"

Lind is the first Brain Charger, but is really hard to tell why would Akito/Agito even mention the Gravity Childen project; omg. Please, someone correct me if I'm misunderstanding the dialogue, or just being suprirsed at something that I shouldn't be.

Hmm. I'm not sure if we should be surprised, either. Arthur is a Gravity Child, so that's why he can do what he does. And Brain Chargers were made with the intention to be just as good as the Gravity Children. Maybe Dr. Minami found a way to train the BC in the tower? It wouldn't surprise me. Anyway, I think we'll have to wait to see in the next chapters if it really means something.
Jan 25, 2011 6:49 PM
Aug 2009
yamakasi said:
Hmm. I'm not sure if we should be surprised, either. Arthur is a Gravity Child, so that's why he can do what he does. And Brain Chargers were made with the intention to be just as good as the Gravity Children. Maybe Dr. Minami found a way to train the BC in the tower? It wouldn't surprise me. Anyway, I think we'll have to wait to see in the next chapters if it really means something.

Yep, I just thought the same, that Dr. Minami was training the Brain Charger in the Tower.
The point is that why does Akito/Agito remember that? The only personality related to "crazy things" (as being a Brain Charger) is Lind... Supossedly. However, now we have Akito/Agito, who mentions The Tower, as if he was trained there as himself, and not as Lind.
What I mean is that Akito/Agito is the one who remembers the tower, and not Lind.
Maybe their memories are mixed when they battle, or something like that. Or it could be that since Lind's awaken he remembers all the things related to BC-Project...

Maybe it's just me going mad, as I said before xDD, but it suprirses me.
Jan 26, 2011 8:39 PM

Oct 2010
I suspect that the reason why Akito and Agito exist.! Haha! Agito is Fang king and Akito is able to use Thorn kings/queens regalia. Lind is the real personality who was from the start but split for some to me unknown reasons. :D I am just guessing. :) When will the new chapter come out?
Jan 27, 2011 9:34 PM

Nov 2007
This fight is going on way to long. It's starting to get anoying.
May 28, 2016 8:57 PM
Oct 2011
Kenshin- said:
yamakasi said:

Yep, I just thought the same, that Dr. Minami was training the Brain Charger in the Tower.
The point is that why does Akito/Agito remember that? The only personality related to "crazy things" (as being a Brain Charger) is Lind... Supossedly. However, now we have Akito/Agito, who mentions The Tower, as if he was trained there as himself, and not as Lind.
What I mean is that Akito/Agito is the one who remembers the tower, and not Lind.
Maybe their memories are mixed when they battle, or something like that. Or it could be that since Lind's awaken he remembers all the things related to BC-Project...

Maybe it's just me going mad, as I said before xDD, but it surprises me.
Akito and Agito visted Kilik and the tower back with Ikki when they learned of Sora's true nature for the first time.
Jul 15, 2017 1:44 PM

Feb 2013
Arthur is really mad.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Air Gear Chapter 357 Discussion ( 1 2 )

just-away - May 25, 2012

77 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 8, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Air Gear Chapter 349 Discussion

Ishmael - Mar 16, 2012

7 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 8, 10:37 AM

Poll: » Air Gear Chapter 332 Discussion

Hyoroemon - Oct 21, 2011

16 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 8, 8:36 AM

Poll: » Air Gear Chapter 325 Discussion

Aya-Brea - Aug 7, 2011

25 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 8, 8:08 AM

Poll: » Air Gear Chapter 323 Discussion

Aya-Brea - Jul 24, 2011

21 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 8, 7:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.