Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 31, 2010 7:44 PM
Sep 2009
So I've already read up to the latest chapter, but I was reading the whole manga over again (since I got the books for Christmas) and in Vol. 7, before Yuki gets bit by Kaname, Zero enters her room and Yuki jumps on him. She tries to choke him and says, "Huh?! Zero?" and then Zero says, "are you all right?" and Yuki says, "Why... aren't you fighting back?" Zero: "I told you. You can do whatever you want with my life." Yuki: "You think... I'm your victim, Zero? Heh. You've got it wrong. You're too weak. I'm the one you can't escape from. You've been forced to play along with m selfishness. Being your only ally... doing everything I could for you... I was only doing those things... For myself." Then she says, "If I could pretend I was indispensable to you... I felt it wouldn't matter... if I didn't have a past. Yes. I did it all for me. Otherwise... I wouldn't have said something I shouldn't." (referring to the, "Do you think my heart will grow stronger... if I became a vampire?") and then Zero says, "You're... not making sense. It sounds... as if... you're desperately telling me that you need me... But you're wrong... Yuki. The one you need is... Kuran Kaname."

SO. My question is: Was Yuki telling him the truth?! Or was she just saying that for some reason?? I really don't understand. Did Yuki do all those things for herself? :( Is she really just like a selfish vampire? Or what!? D:
Dec 31, 2010 8:02 PM

Feb 2008
Moved to series discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.