Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2010 9:19 AM

Apr 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Good episode. Now they have consolidated their relationship and they get along better. But the part when they've sung was kinda lame and boring =.= though good episode, it's getting more and more interesting xD

Dec 16, 2013 6:03 PM

Jun 2010
The singing takes me by surprise every time.
I'm glad the girls are all friends now. I like that Rachel saw the shoe as a weapon.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2014 10:33 AM

May 2014
It's getting better and better. Though I still can't get used to the singing, but that's the only thing I dislike about Red Garden so far, and it doesn't happen too often.

Nov 15, 2014 9:51 AM
Jun 2013
well its nice to see them actually act friendly towards one another instead of yelling. It also seems they are getting better at killing the monsters. The sorta sexual harassment for clair is a bit odd also how the hell did she get in that school if shes so poor. I just cant get use to the musical numbers they seem so random. A good episode. I just hope for a little more explaination from the next one.
Aug 9, 2015 2:14 AM

Jun 2015
This show has great character development, and i find the singing just weird enough to find it charming instead of boring. Don't think i could watch it in dub though, that singing was horrendous.
Apr 1, 2021 8:43 AM

May 2020
And this week they're back to being dumbasses during fights. WHY DO THEY KEEP COMING TO THESE FIGHTS WITH ZERO PREPARATION. Jesus, Claire is the only one with a brain cell.

A pretty nice episode, with a nice bonding moment for the girls. Although, to me, it seems a bit weird that they keep harping on the "get back our bodies" part. I mean, it's not like the bodies they have now are any different, from what the show has shown us (Rachel's super jump aside, something we've never seen again). Isn't the promise of being absolutely done with the monster fights enough ? I get that it's more of a psychological thing, were getting back their bodies means getting back the lives they lost but still. Imagine at the end of this, the girls have perfectly ripped bodies from all their monster fighting and then giving it up for the rotting corpses sitting in some sewer.
TitanInsaneApr 1, 2021 8:46 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Red Garden Episode 12 Discussion

mrzkitty - Mar 18, 2012

8 by Missynette »»
Oct 19, 2023 6:23 AM

» Worth Watching?

dustinator1991 - Jul 13, 2023

2 by Caro_Arca »»
Jul 15, 2023 12:28 AM

Poll: » Red Garden Episode 22 Discussion

Katbot - Jul 11, 2009

34 by ProofByColor »»
Sep 18, 2022 4:07 PM

Poll: » Red Garden Episode 21 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Mar 1, 2011

12 by ProofByColor »»
Sep 18, 2022 3:39 PM

Poll: » Red Garden Episode 20 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Mar 1, 2011

7 by ProofByColor »»
Sep 18, 2022 8:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.