Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 10, 2010 9:54 PM

Jun 2010
Hi! This is a One Stop, Introduce Yourself Thread. You can post anything you want us to know about you. Sky is the limit. Happy posting!

I'll start:

Hi! Im Creon! I love L-sama and sweets. I love reading books and watching anime on dvd and online. I hope we all be good friends~!♥
MerushiSep 6, 2011 1:04 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 21, 2010 10:55 PM

Jun 2010
I'm Fredi-sj. You can call me fredi, without the "sj". I learned many things about Universe, nature, and I think world cannot be better than a product of human intelligence. Therefore, I believe ANIME WORLD is the best, since I became physically attracted for their aesthetics, and way of life. A perfect combination. For denying reality I may be called insane, but I do prefer being insane rather than dumm, 'cause I know what is the best, real OR not. And in my life, I always aim for the best.
There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't
Real men don't use Task Manager: they sudo kill -9
Computers are like air-conditioning: pretty much useless if you open Windows
"I cannot refute you, Socrates." - said Agathon
"Rather, dear Agathon, what you can't refute is the truth; for Socrates is easily refuted."
Symposium - Plato
Jan 14, 2011 9:21 PM

Jul 2008
call me by my username.i'm a 19 year old male who lives in the United States and watches a lot of anime and plays a lot of video games. i also enjoy helping out people when it is in my power. feel free to ask me if you want to know more.
Jan 14, 2011 9:58 PM

Oct 2008
Identity in myanimelist: OriginGenesis

Age: Between 16 and 20 (don't want people taking advantage of my age. Sorry.)

Clubs:TBOA
TBOA is the club affiliate of Anime Nexus.
I am currently the admin in TBOA
As anyone may realize by visiting the club, it is a small club like Anime Nexus.
C25 (used to be creon) is a club officer in TBOA.
gizmo99 is my fellow admin in TBOA and also a club officer of Anime Nexus

I am a big fan of Type Moon, Key, and Maeda Jun.

Goals in Anime Nexus:
I desire to become a fellow club officer of Anime Nexus while being the admin of TBOA.
If possible even though I don't think I can handle the responsibility, I'd like to be the admin between Anime Nexus and TBOA.

Jan 22, 2011 8:04 AM
Jan 2011
RyokoAyekaLover said:
call me by my username
So goes for me! I'm lazy!!! <-- My introduction. / Bye
Jan 25, 2011 11:11 PM
Jan 2011
Nice to meet you all!

I'm a teen male in the US. I watch lots a anime, often instead of doing much more important things.

I'm always looking for anime recommendations, so send a few my way!
Jan 25, 2011 11:14 PM

May 2010
hm...the name is Akela (not the exact spelling but sounds the same)
feel free to either call me Akela, Kila(what my friends usual does) or Kirakila..>.<

love to draw..but i can't seem to be able to draw my ultimate fav character..i dunno y..(ToT)
i can draw most of the other characters i know,though..
definitely day dreams a lot(which is probably the reason y i'm mostly an airhead) ..lol
erm..well,what else can i say?i love anime..otherwise i wouldn't have joined the club..lol

if u see my profile,the only character that is in my favorite list would be Kira Yamato..
it's not that i don't have any other,but i have too much that i don't know how to decide..(ToT) n i tend to change it..like..every second i breathe..
and the only character that is certain,n absolutely necessary with not a single doubt should be in the list is KIRA YAMATO so i decided to just put him only..

as for animes..i love all the GS series,but..since only 5 is allowed..i just decided to put 1 of everything..
[/url]
Feb 5, 2011 10:32 PM
Nov 2010
My name is BnryStr I like satire, sarcasm, and of course anime. My favorite anime would have to be Samurai Champloo. It's one of the few shows I can watch both dub and sub and still enjoy it massively, that is all. Swag.
Mar 28, 2011 12:15 PM

Aug 2010
Hello there everyone ^_^
My name is Sally. Refer to me as you wish!

I'm 18, but I act a lot younger ^_^"
My favorite anime is probably lucky star, but I love any studio Ghibli film.

I love to cosplay and play games (especially taiko no tatsujin!)
I'm also often considered yandere... But I'm not sure how to feel about that.
Mar 28, 2011 9:42 PM

Feb 2011
Hey I'm Meghan :) I'm 21 and from the great state of Texas! I love anime and manga! Thanks for the invite k39 ;)
Mar 30, 2011 9:50 AM

Mar 2011
Hi! I'm Ross. I'm 18 and I'm from Bulgaria. I like both anime & manga. Thanks for the invite. :)
Mar 30, 2011 1:49 PM

Jan 2010
sorry for the late response on this forum I'm ToinkMan (kammenos19 is the made nick,real name savas fell free to call me in which way you like)
i'm 17(although same times i act like a seven year-old kid) and i live in Athens. i like anime manga and to break on the others nerves*evil laugh* more personal details on my profile also i'm dying for tsukihime and the supporting character Ciel-sempai
Apr 6, 2011 3:58 AM

Mar 2011
Hello Everyone! I'm Aya-Brea
I've just recently joined this site and I am glad i did so.
I Love Watching Anime, Reading Manga, and watching various anime movies as well as live action ones :)

My Favourite anime's/movie's are: Clannad, Clannad: After Story, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2, Death Note, Air, Kannon (2006), Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu, Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo, Eureka Seven, Naruto: Shippuuden Movie 3 - Hi no Ishi wo Tsugu Mono, Zero no Tsukaima: Futatsuki no Kishi, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu, Mushishi, & Naruto Shippuuden.

My Favourite Manga Series are: Naruto, Bleach, Air Gear, Kimi no Iru Machi, Rosario+Vampire Season II, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Highschool of the Dead, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai, Ichigo 100%, Elfen Lied, Bitter Virgin, To LOVE-Ru, Psychic Academy, Mushishi, & Suzuka.

I Hope that I can get along well with everyone in this club! =D
Thanks for the invite Kirakila ! (:
Apr 6, 2011 4:15 AM
Nov 2010
Welcome to the club Aya and all the rest I have forgotten to greet.
Apr 8, 2011 1:01 AM

Nov 2009
Hello everyone,
My name is Morgan and you can either call me that or Aidou.
I live in a small country town in none other than the country Australia!!!!
I am almost 16, but I apparently look like I'm 21....
I love watching anime and Asian dramas and also reading manga to the point of obsession; & I also love playing video games and indoor/normal soccer.
My fav anime series would probs have to be Honey and Clover, Hetalia, & Black Butler and my fav manga series are aphorism, black butler & skip beat!!!

It's nice to meet you all!! >:3

"Dear Parmesan cheese lovers..... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? CAN'T YOU SMELL THAT!?"
bwahaha CHUPACABRA'S FTW!!!!!! XD I am the Lord of The Plastic Squirrel!!! ~ fufu >:3

Apr 9, 2011 8:19 AM

Jun 2010
Aidou-senpai13, Aya-Brea, Kammenos19, FireHeart, Negum, GreyOtakuGirl, Welcome to Anime Nexus!!! \(^o^)/ Please don't hesitate to ask any of the admins if you have questions. :) :) :)

Welcome to Anime Nexus! (^__^)v
Apr 11, 2011 8:39 AM

Jul 2008
I'm TheNotoriousKAZ, and I've been an anime fan since 1998 (veteran?) and I'm mostly partial to the ecchi genre as of today. When I watch anime, I don't usually expect a top notch plot or story of the year material, as long as I enjoy the anime I'm watching, then I'm happy. And I've been in a 2D love relationship with Astraea (Sora no Otoshimono) for almost 7 months now ^_^
Apr 14, 2011 1:27 AM

Jan 2011
Hello I'm tron101 aka Phill I've been on MALl for about a month. I was in a few clubs before BinaryStar begged me to join this club for a few weeks now and I finally gave in to the pressure :P. I'm from Chicago 24 years old, am into fighting games, like going to conventions and cosplaying. I'm looking forward to making all of your acquaintances and watching some new anime with you all.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Apr 18, 2011 1:59 AM

Jun 2010
Kaz-oiichan! Welcome! (^___^)

tron-101-kun Welcome here too! LOL BinaryStar begged huh? XD I hope you find the club to your liking.
Apr 18, 2011 2:45 AM
Nov 2010
@Tron101 LOL I never read your introduction before. Yes everyone I begged him to join, I literally bowed down and was like "PLEASE JOIN ANIME NEXUS TRON-SAMA." He finally agreed.
Apr 18, 2011 3:25 AM

Jun 2010
BinaryStar said:
@Tron101 LOL I never read your introduction before. Yes everyone I begged him to join, I literally bowed down and was like "PLEASE JOIN ANIME NEXUS TRON-SAMA." He finally agreed.

I hope you're kidding about the begging part.
Apr 18, 2011 3:47 AM

Jan 2011
lol i couldnt resist doing this lol
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Apr 18, 2011 3:49 AM

Apr 2011
Hey I am yurikka, I am french and 16 years old so If my english is "wrong" correct me please.
Please to meet everyones. ;D
Apr 18, 2011 3:55 AM
Nov 2010
Creon said:
BinaryStar said:

Yes Creon it's all a joke haha.

@Yurikka Welcome to Anime Nexus we serve fresh baguettes here.
Apr 18, 2011 3:56 AM

Jun 2010
yurikka said:
Hey I am yurikka, I am french and 16 years old so If my english is "wrong" correct me please.
Please to meet everyones. ;D

WELCOME TO ANIME NEXUS! Please enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, don't hesitate our ADMINS who are online! XD
Apr 18, 2011 3:57 AM

Jun 2010
BinaryStar said:
Creon said:
BinaryStar said:

Yes Creon it's all a joke haha..

Good. (^__^)
Apr 18, 2011 5:59 PM

Mar 2008
Well guess an introduction is long over due but hi everybody. I don't really remember who invited me or when I joined HAHAHA.
My Channel Anime Reviews, Unboxings and More
Drak Shadow For LetsPlays and Movie Vlogs
Apr 18, 2011 6:18 PM

Sep 2010
ShadowAlex said:
Well guess an introduction is long over due but hi everybody. I don't really remember who invited me or when I joined HAHAHA.

That's what you'd call amnesia, right? :)

We can't change the world with Anime...

…but we'll try

Vote for your favorite K-ON songs here
Apr 18, 2011 6:53 PM

May 2010
Hi, I'm hfinity. Just joined 3 days ago. No real reason for join, maybe cuz you affiliated with OP .. I'm for moe and intensive stories. :)
"My happiness comes from the kindness of those around me"
Apr 18, 2011 7:53 PM

Mar 2010
Hey. I'm Chris and I'm 19 years old. I'm a college student in Texas and yea....I like reading manga and watching anime whenever I have some free time from my hectic schedule. -___- lol I also like playing video games but haven't been playing recently.
Ehh...anyways it's nice to meet you all and hope we can all be good friends, so see ya later then.
Apr 22, 2011 12:18 AM
May 2009
Hajimemashite,
you can call me on my user name,suzaku123
I'm in the early 20's,I'm not good in introducing my self
that's why I will make it short
I love anime,anime and anime,my fav. anime is kuroshitsuji 1and 2
and ghost hunt ^_^
Apr 22, 2011 7:25 PM

Sep 2008
Hiya there everyone! ^__^

Da name's Anesha, but you can call me Nesha or Bubbles - which ever tickles your pickle x)

I'm 18yrs old, gonna be 19 in less than 2months! WOOT!! In my second yr of college - bout to take ma finals next month <__< Uh... I love to party and go clubbing... lol

I write fanftiction (Inuyasha only)... da username is kagome313 - so look me up - fanfiction.net or sumn! lol ... I'm kagome313 everywhere - and check out ma stories!!!

I have a huge passion for reading and writing - poems and stories - I LOVE anime and manga - Asian culture on a whole. Enjoy watching Asian dramasa and listening to asian music.

Oh yh - I'm an island chica - am from da CARIBBEAN!!! (it's currently hot -__-)
Apr 22, 2011 7:30 PM
Nov 2010
Welcome to Anime Nexus crhis, suzaku, and vamp.
Apr 23, 2011 5:37 PM

Sep 2010
hello im sanada14 dont kno much on waht to say besides that i like anime :)
Apr 23, 2011 10:37 PM

May 2010
Elllo I didn't join that long ago because someone asked me to join. I forgot their username though >.> Anyways my name's chungg. i'm kind of person who is... well when i watch anime i stick to it unless there's nothing else to watch. Because before I watch anime I get a whole list to watch. If I finish I move on to manga. And then drama. So right now I'm on the manga stage right now xD So I'm that kind of person xD

EDIT : It was Creon who asked me to join :)
SoraryuaApr 24, 2011 10:16 AM

Apr 23, 2011 10:54 PM

Jun 2010
ShadowAlex said:

Welcome ShadowAlex!

hfinity said:
Hi, I'm hfinity. Just joined 3 days ago. No real reason for join, maybe cuz you affiliated with OP .. I'm for moe and intensive stories. :)

Please enjoy your stay! Welcome hfinity!

vampire_angel said:
Hiya there everyone! ^__^

Da name's Anesha, but you can call me Nesha or Bubbles - which ever tickles your pickle x)

I'm 18yrs old, gonna be 19 in less than 2months! WOOT!! In my second yr of college - bout to take ma finals next month <__< Uh... I love to party and go clubbing... lol

I write fanftiction (Inuyasha only)... da username is kagome313 - so look me up - fanfiction.net or sumn! lol ... I'm kagome313 everywhere - and check out ma stories!!!

I have a huge passion for reading and writing - poems and stories - I LOVE anime and manga - Asian culture on a whole. Enjoy watching Asian dramasa and listening to asian music.

Oh yh - I'm an island chica - am from da CARIBBEAN!!! (it's currently hot -__-)

It's summer here in the Philippines, it's super hot too! (^__^) Welcome to the club Anesha!

sanada14 said:
hello im sanada14 dont kno much on waht to say besides that i like anime :)

We all love Animes! Welcome to Nexus sanada14! Btw, is your username by any chance, from Sanada of KnT? >///<

chungg said:
Elllo I didn't join that long ago because someone asked me to join. I forgot their username though >.> Anyways my name's chungg. i'm kind of person who is... well when i watch anime i stick to it unless there's nothing else to watch. Because before I watch anime I get a whole list to watch. If I finish I move on to manga. And then drama. So right now I'm on the manga stage right now xD So I'm that kind of person xD

Please feel free to leave comments in the club. (^__^) There are lots of members who read mangas too! Welcome to the club chungg

A GROUP HUG TO EVERYONE!!!! >(^__^)<
Apr 23, 2011 11:35 PM

Apr 2011
Hello I'm guian. I'm new to MAL as well as to this club. Nice to meet you all! ^_^

I'm addicted to anime/manga and video games! ^_^
Memory keeper... ^_^
Apr 23, 2011 11:36 PM
Nov 2010
Welcome guian, how do you pronounce that...? Oh and I like your avi it's nice.
Apr 23, 2011 11:41 PM

Jun 2010
guian said:
Hello I'm guian. I'm new to MAL as well as to this club. Nice to meet you all! ^_^

I'm addicted to anime/manga and video games! ^_^

Welcome to the club guian! (^__^)
Apr 24, 2011 1:52 AM

Jul 2010
AtomskHowl here just saying hi.
Started watching anime around 04-05.
Anime cherry popped by FLCL
I've been a FLCL fan ever since
Apr 24, 2011 3:07 AM

Jun 2010
AtomskHowl said:
AtomskHowl here just saying hi.
Started watching anime around 04-05.
Anime cherry popped by FLCL
I've been a FLCL fan ever since

idk why im quoting... anyway, welcome to the club AtomskHowl! (^__^)
Apr 25, 2011 6:57 AM
Oct 2009
Hey everyone nice to meet you all. I joined last night so seems about time to post an introduction.
I'm 19 and am from England. I enjoy watching anime, as well as playing video games and sports on which I spend far more time than I really should :)
Only just woken up so just dont feel like saying much :P
Apr 25, 2011 8:52 AM
Aug 2010
well, I'm 17 and I'm from Brazil, spend all day at home on pc, watching anime, doing random things in photoshop and playing games \o/

My english is a big shit, just as google translator, but it is the only way to talk about here, since my english is very basic xD
Apr 25, 2011 11:03 AM

Jul 2010
Well hello everyone i'm Obi-Chan and i'm a Otaku for anime. So i will tell you a little about me starting with my age and keep going into i finish telling ya about my life story lol. I'm a 20 year old guy living in Springfield Mass and mostly what i do for fun is look around on Mal or on FaceBook. I like to watch all types of anime, I like to eat Chiniese and Italian food, I like to make design for clubs or pages, i like to read and draw when i get bored and i love animals and rping with my friend on mal. Well just to tell you i'm a fun active boy that likes to make new friends and watch anime. So if you want to add me do b/cuz i will be happy to become your friend. Oh and one of the things i want to do is go to japan and do my life there but for that i need to the japanese. So i been teaching my self how to know it.

Oh i didn't put the things i don't like b/cuz that is really going to be a longstary so i leave ya with some o the stuff i like. So see ya around. ^_^

So Arigato for read my post.
Apr 25, 2011 11:11 AM

May 2010
Obi-Chan said:
Well hello everyone i'm Obi-Chan and i'm a Otaku for anime. So i will tell you a little about me starting with my age and keep going into i finish telling ya about my life story lol. I'm a 20 year old guy living in Springfield Mass and mostly what i do for fun is look around on Mal or on FaceBook. I like to watch all types of anime, I like to eat Chiniese and Italian food, I like to make design for clubs or pages, i like to read and draw when i get bored and i love animals and rping with my friend on mal. Well just to tell you i'm a fun active boy that likes to make new friends and watch anime. So if you want to add me do b/cuz i will be happy to become your friend. Oh and one of the things i want to do is go to japan and do my life there but for that i need to the japanese. So i been teaching my self how to know it.

Oh i didn't put the things i don't like b/cuz that is really going to be a longstary so i leave ya with some o the stuff i like. So see ya around. ^_^

So Arigato for read my post.

feel free to give your opinions n so on~
btw,i wanna got to Japan too!!lol
well,we can always learn Japanese through watching tons of animes~~>.<
[/url]
Apr 25, 2011 11:17 AM

Jul 2010
Oh ok cool and you do lol ^_^ h i been learning by watching anime and seen thing online of japan.
Apr 25, 2011 11:42 AM
Mar 2011
Hi, name's Jean. I'm 18 years old and a part of New York's Metro Anime Club. I am a warrior for Love, Justice, and Anime!(ok not really) Avid listener to the anime world order and on a quest to become a better otaku. Nice meeting you all
Apr 25, 2011 11:49 AM

Sep 2010
welcome to the club, have lots of fun ^^

We can't change the world with Anime...

…but we'll try

Vote for your favorite K-ON songs here
Apr 25, 2011 5:55 PM

Feb 2011
Welcome everyone :D
Apr 26, 2011 12:35 AM

Jun 2009
Hello all i am Hiro i am 26 live in the US been watching anime not that long about five years so far.Enjoy Video games and music i play guitar.Nice to meet everyone.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » English Dub Tournament Year 5 Final Round Main Event

GO_KLAC-IGER - Jun 29, 2015

1 by AkatsukiUlquiora »»
Mar 5, 2020 5:02 AM

Sticky: » English Dub Tournament Year 5

GO_KLAC-IGER - Mar 14, 2015

8 by GO_KLAC-IGER »»
Jun 29, 2015 6:18 PM

Poll: » English Dub Tournament Year 5 Round 3 Match 2

GO_KLAC-IGER - Jun 11, 2015

1 by GO_KLAC-IGER »»
Jun 26, 2015 4:07 AM

Poll: » English Dub Tournament Year 5 Round 3 Match 1

GO_KLAC-IGER - Jun 11, 2015

1 by GO_KLAC-IGER »»
Jun 26, 2015 4:06 AM

Poll: » English Dub Tournament Year 5 Round 2 Match 5

GO_KLAC-IGER - May 18, 2015

1 by GO_KLAC-IGER »»
Jun 9, 2015 5:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.