Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2008 2:02 PM
May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, Slayers - love it! Overall I thought this was a pretty good movie. In the Slayers spirit it figures that the war going on would be over something as trivial as a girl's allowance. However, the comedic elements continue to be as fun as ever. I love how the dragons ran away upon hearing Lina's name, and how Naga floated off down the river after Lina took her out in the fight scene. Good stuff!
Jun 24, 2010 1:53 PM

Nov 2008
I really wanted to know more about that princess.
Mar 28, 2013 9:58 PM

Sep 2012
Very good movie. Better than expected.
8/10

KenShiRo-Sama said:
I really wanted to know more about that princess.

Yes, I was expecting a flashback from the dragons point of view rembering how she take care of them and because of that they need to protect her.
Apr 12, 2013 5:33 PM

Apr 2012
Hm, that was good stuff, possibly my favorite Slayers movie after the first one. And it had more budget and plot than Great.

I love how even after all this time, the Dragon Slave is still the highlight of the movie.
Nov 30, 2013 3:56 PM

Jan 2013
I must say I was quite impressed by this Movie, it was really well done, even the first spell Lina casted against Naga. The fireball.. it looked awesome. It was certainly an improvement in animation.
10/10.

I think this movie is worth watching :).
Apr 4, 2014 4:26 PM

Aug 2010
My favorite of the movies so far. Lots of action, humor, and a menacing villain.

And Lina and Naga finally had a serious (kinda) fight.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Jun 27, 2015 12:04 PM

Jul 2014
ao_no_exo said:
I must say I was quite impressed by this Movie, it was really well done, even the first spell Lina cast against Naga. The fireball.. it looked awesome. It was certainly an improvement in animation.
I was impressed by it too. Overall spell animations in this movie looked really great.
Feb 6, 2021 3:59 AM

Apr 2013
Best moment was when the dragons heard Lina's name the first time lol
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.