Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Basilisk
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2010 4:13 AM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So now Gennosuke finally learns the truth.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jul 29, 2013 1:44 PM

Dec 2010
Darn, why can't Kouga kill more than one guy before dieing. This anime is so unfair it's realistic.
Sep 30, 2013 3:38 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The Iga have had the upper hand until now but I think Gennosukke will change that. He has the same eyes as Oboro plus he can actually fight and who knows what his technique is.

The brother/sister scene was strangely moving. The girls power was mostly an assassination technique, not really useful in open combat.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 15, 2014 3:05 PM

Apr 2013
The Iga have been hiding the fact that the peace was broken so that they could bring down the Kouga one by one. So far it worked, but now it's time for the counterattack.

Saemon is one definitely of my favourite
May 10, 2015 1:50 PM

Oct 2014
This episode was really sad, that scene between saemon and ogoi was so intense it really got to me. This anime is really frustrating it keeps me on my nerves.
" Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future. "
Cloud Atlas
Jan 3, 2016 3:15 PM

May 2014
Lilima said:
This episode was really sad, that scene between saemon and ogoi was so intense it really got to me. This anime is really frustrating it keeps me on my nerves.

Couldnt have said it better, I've never felt so emotional on a show as this one, everyone keeps dying whether you want them or not, its so unfair goddamnit.
I've been here way too long...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou Episode 17 Discussion

VARIAchan - Oct 12, 2010

18 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Apr 7, 8:03 AM

Poll: » Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou Episode 16 Discussion

removed-user - Mar 14, 2009

24 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Apr 7, 7:40 AM

Poll: » Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou Episode 15 Discussion

VARIAchan - Oct 12, 2010

15 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Apr 7, 4:54 AM

Poll: » Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou Episode 14 Discussion

VARIAchan - Oct 12, 2010

28 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Apr 7, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou Episode 11 Discussion

removed-user - Mar 13, 2009

23 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Apr 6, 3:50 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.