Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 186 187 [188] 189 190 » ... Last »
Aug 30, 2016 10:45 AM

Sep 2009
Rito plz nerf. Yeah, Kled is pretty cancerous.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Aug 30, 2016 10:42 PM

Oct 2011
How is everyone, it's been awhile since I have popped around here xd
Aug 31, 2016 9:33 AM

May 2016
I played ranked for like the first time in months against a plat 2 vayne main and a plat thresh in placement games. how the fuck is that fair? I got fucking obliterated.

I always check the ranks from the start. once I saw that I already knew it was gg.
Aug 31, 2016 9:58 AM
DORIFTU!!!!

Oct 2013
Sorakaa said:
I played ranked for like the first time in months against a plat 2 vayne main and a plat thresh in placement games. how the fuck is that fair? I got fucking obliterated.

I always check the ranks from the start. once I saw that I already knew it was gg.

Thats why you don't check the ranks. Tilts people easy.
:D
Aug 31, 2016 10:06 AM

Feb 2013
when will the new Yorick come out? i just bought him (never thought i would lol) and im pretty excited to play it >_<

Aug 31, 2016 12:46 PM

May 2016
badwolf45f said:
when will the new Yorick come out? i just bought him (never thought i would lol) and im pretty excited to play it >_<

Next patch. I got like 120k in yorick and played him once on pbe and I didn't like him at all. you won't be winning lanes every time and he doesn't counter every champ now. He sucks now imo. And his sustain is gone because he gets his HP back from his Q which is melee.
Aug 31, 2016 1:17 PM

Mar 2010
Sorakaa said:
badwolf45f said:

Next patch. I got like 120k in yorick and played him once on pbe and I didn't like him at all. you won't be winning lanes every time and he doesn't counter every champ now. He sucks now imo. And his sustain is gone because he gets his HP back from his Q which is melee.

+1 rework-ruined champion added to the list. I loved playing Yorick but I guess when something isn't popular it's considered weak, unplayable and troll-pick, so let's delete the champion and release a new one in it's place.

Aug 31, 2016 1:24 PM

May 2016
null said:
Sorakaa said:

+1 rework-ruined champion added to the list. I loved playing Yorick but I guess when something isn't popular it's considered weak, unplayable and troll-pick, so let's delete the champion and release a new one in it's place.

Yup and he was my fav top laner and second fav champ sadly.
Aug 31, 2016 1:41 PM

Mar 2010
Sorakaa said:
null said:

Welcome to the club.
I was a Swain main, a Morde main, a top Taric main, an AP mid Maokai main. The only reworked champion that I really enjoyed playing and still do is Gangplank (only if I consider the default skin a non-canon one tho, and Captain Gangplank the default skin). Good job on that one I guess, but everything else just makes me really sad.

Aug 31, 2016 1:43 PM

May 2016
null said:
Sorakaa said:

Welcome to the club.
I was a Swain main, a Morde main, a top Taric main, an AP mid Maokai main. The only reworked champion that I really enjoyed playing and still do is Gangplank. Good job on that one I guess, but everything else just makes me really sad.

Yes but I forgot the worst part and that would probably be the a and v. His lanes are lame As hell. No more remember yorick Mori.
Sep 1, 2016 10:45 PM

May 2016
I'm feeling depressed. So what I expected to Happen is now happening. After somehow going 10-3 in ranked I'm starting to lose my ass. I'm getting ass raped every game and lucky me in my promos someone picked soraka and I played janna instead since I could not dodge. Oh boy, never playing her again.

Well boys, see ya back in wood 5 soon. Those wins must of just been luck with non shit team mates
Sep 3, 2016 11:59 AM

Aug 2016
Decided to follow imls tierlist for solo q, and i must say it works wonders if you are serieus about getting better at this game i definitely recommend to take a look and follow the list (altough it's from patch 6.13 it's still relevant and he will update it with the worlds patch annyway.)

http://i.imgur.com/4jMaX2K.jpg
Sep 3, 2016 6:32 PM

Jun 2016
Sorakaa said:
I'm feeling depressed. So what I expected to Happen is now happening. After somehow going 10-3 in ranked I'm starting to lose my ass. I'm getting ass raped every game and lucky me in my promos someone picked soraka and I played janna instead since I could not dodge. Oh boy, never playing her again.

Well boys, see ya back in wood 5 soon. Those wins must of just been luck with non shit team mates

What rank are you? I'm getting frustrated with ranked too lmao.

3 game win streak
3 game losing streak
3 game win streak
1 game win
1 game lost

I'm fucking going nowhere. I've been fluctuating between Silver V and Bronze 1 lately. I'll play all night and hopefully reach Silver V before I sleep. Maybe Gold V in a month... Am I shooting for the stars?
Sep 3, 2016 6:45 PM

May 2016
8BitBeat said:
Sorakaa said:

What rank are you? I'm getting frustrated with ranked too lmao.

3 game win streak
3 game losing streak
3 game win streak
1 game win
1 game lost

I'm fucking going nowhere. I've been fluctuating between Silver V and Bronze 1 lately. I'll play all night and hopefully reach Silver V before I sleep. Maybe Gold V in a month... Am I shooting for the stars?
with placements I got silver 2 and am going down fast. I got a 8 game lose streak. would of been 6 but my team banned my waifu so I fed and lost and lost them the game. Another one they called support a useless role so I akf'd and lose that game on purpose as well. Rest of the games were just regular loses. I can't help it if my adc sucks dick and won't do anything. I'm gonna be bronze forever.
Sep 4, 2016 12:39 PM

May 2011
On which servers you play? And why people on MAL are so low ranked? :O
Sep 4, 2016 2:45 PM

May 2016
Cl0udy said:
because I only play support so I cannot carry if my adc sucks a foot long dick.
Sep 5, 2016 7:14 AM

May 2011
Sorakaa said:
Cl0udy said:

That's just excuse. Don't blame others, blame yourself. If you are not good enough to carry your ADC, then something is wrong with your play. Replay your games, learn from mistakes. Play meta champions, and master 2 champions max. for each role. Best, and least advice, learn and play max. 2 roles = carry yourself.

You can do it!
Sep 5, 2016 7:23 AM

Apr 2011
Sorakaa said:
null said:

What exactly are you doing lol
toxic the usual. I just bought those accounts and they are already about to be banned. That is a actually the second suspension on one of the accounts. First for being toxic. People are such cry babies nowadays over what people say over the internet.

just got 2 weeks ban a week ago for telling shit players they are shit
Sep 5, 2016 7:29 AM

May 2016
Cl0udy said:
Sorakaa said:

That's just excuse. Don't blame others, blame yourself. If you are not good enough to carry your ADC, then something is wrong with your play. Replay your games, learn from mistakes. Play meta champions, and master 2 champions max. for each role. Best, and least advice, learn and play max. 2 roles = carry yourself.

You can do it!

Do i need to say it again. " Support" I set up kills. My adc sits and doesn't follow the usual. Actually since I play soraka I should only be standing in the background doing nothing but I know the people I play with are retards.
are you going to also blame me for my adc having 40 farm while the enemy has 100?
Meta champs? Soraka has a 53% win rate? I don't want to play other champs.

this is what happens when my team bans my own champ
Kayle_x_MorganaSep 5, 2016 7:33 AM
Sep 5, 2016 8:35 AM

Jul 2014
I finally realized why I hate Soraka. She's a dedicated healer in a game with no dedicated healers. Either she's good and has to be picked because otherwise they will or she's total garbage and no one cares.
Sep 5, 2016 12:54 PM

Jun 2016
Cl0udy said:
Sorakaa said:

You can do it!

Lol trust me, it's not always possible. I main ADC and sometimes I completely give up because my support actually has a mental disability or something. You can't carry as a support when you ADC is 0/4 at 9 minutes and is building a Black Cleaver on Ezreal.

I'm climbing now just by playing Sona though. She's literally free wins lol.
Sep 5, 2016 12:56 PM

Jun 2016
Valaskjalf said:
Sorakaa said:
toxic the usual. I just bought those accounts and they are already about to be banned. That is a actually the second suspension on one of the accounts. First for being toxic. People are such cry babies nowadays over what people say over the internet.

My smurf got banned because I kept saying I'd afk if the jungler didn't gank.

The jungler didn't gank

I didn't afk

I still got punished for being "toxic" lol. Whatever, I'm always careful on my main account.
Sep 5, 2016 1:06 PM

Aug 2016
I'm thinking about giving this game a try after hearing so much about it.

Someome come carry me.
Sep 5, 2016 1:07 PM

May 2016
Latent said:
I finally realized why I hate Soraka. She's a dedicated healer in a game with no dedicated healers. Either she's good and has to be picked because otherwise they will or she's total garbage and no one cares.
I thought people hated her because she can out DPS you?
8BitBeat said:
Valaskjalf said:

The jungler didn't gank

I didn't afk

I still got punished for being "toxic" lol. Whatever, I'm always careful on my main account.
those are always fun games. I love afking in my games and losing it for my team. My record is 5 minutes in and I afk'd because it was already like 5-0 or something. i just bought this account and i got a 9 chat restric and a 25 restric
Sep 5, 2016 1:09 PM

Jun 2016
Sorakaa said:
Latent said:
8BitBeat said:

The jungler didn't gank

I didn't afk

those are always fun games. I love afking in my games and losing it for my team. My record is 5 minutes in and I afk'd because it was already like 5-0 or something. i just bought this account and i got a 9 chat restric and a 25 restric

I used to be really toxic on my main and got chat restricted a bunch. Then I stopped getting enjoyment out of being annoying on league so now I just play ranked for the competitive aspect.

I still troll on my smurfs but idk, if you were ever in my ranked games, I'd kill myself.
Sep 5, 2016 1:23 PM

May 2016
8BitBeat said:
Sorakaa said:

I used to be really toxic on my main and got chat restricted a bunch. Then I stopped getting enjoyment out of being annoying on league so now I just play ranked for the competitive aspect.

I still troll on my smurfs but idk, if you were ever in my ranked games, I'd kill myself.
I just started playing ranked i used to only play normal but I'm even more toxic now.
Sep 5, 2016 5:39 PM

Oct 2011
Going to stream a couple games on my smurf, feel free to stop by if you like ^_^

(stream link in my signature)
Sep 6, 2016 9:16 AM

May 2016
Jannabella said:
Going to stream a couple games on my smurf, feel free to stop by if you like ^_^

(stream link in my signature)

"Are you a girl or a boy ?

I'm whatever you want me to be ;)"

so no web cam of girl with tits hanging out like kacytron? nty then.
Sep 6, 2016 12:53 PM

Oct 2011
Yah no, that's not really my style, if you want that don't watch me.

If you want a quality player though either smurfing or playing in high elo then by all means watch me :)
Sep 7, 2016 10:23 AM

May 2011
Sorakaa said:
Cl0udy said:

You can do it!

Do i need to say it again. " Support" I set up kills. My adc sits and doesn't follow the usual. Actually since I play soraka I should only be standing in the background doing nothing but I know the people I play with are retards.
are you going to also blame me for my adc having 40 farm while the enemy has 100?

Soraka is bad pick if you don't have engage champions like tank top or jungler. Otherwise, useless pick. And, in your elo, it's hard to play early with her because you both need a lot of patience and wait for mid-late game. I'll say that again, don't blame others, blame yourself. ;)

Don't play just one champion unless you are really great with him to carry solo, but with support is a little hard, spec. with Soraka in low elos. It's easy countered.

And one more thing, mute all. Enemy and your team. It helps to keep and play calm. :)
Sep 7, 2016 10:24 AM

Aug 2015
My name is Revolt1021 , feel free to add me in Eu west
Sep 7, 2016 10:26 AM

May 2016
Cl0udy said:
Sorakaa said:

Soraka is bad pick if you don't have engage champions like tank top or jungler. Otherwise, useless pick. And, in your elo, it's hard to play early with her because you both need a lot of patience and wait for mid-late game. I'll say that again, don't blame others, blame yourself. ;)

Don't play just one champion unless you are really great with him to carry solo, but with support is a little hard, spec. with Soraka in low elos. It's easy countered.

And one more thing, mute all. Enemy and your team. It helps to keep and play calm. :)
easily countered? what do you mean? Out of the 400k mastery points, lots before GW changes I have only seen 3 ADC's ever buy a EXE calling for me. Yes I realize it isn't a good pick for silver since the adc's are always mentally disabled and can't do anything.

muting does nothing. They can still hear me telling them to commit suicide.
Sep 7, 2016 2:26 PM

Jun 2016
Sorakaa said:
Cl0udy said:

easily countered? what do you mean? Out of the 400k mastery points, lots before GW changes I have only seen 3 ADC's ever buy a EXE calling for me. Yes I realize it isn't a good pick for silver since the adc's are always mentally disabled and can't do anything.

muting does nothing. They can still hear me telling them to commit suicide.

ill be your adc daddy................................... we can afk farm for 30 minutes. its fun

Cl0udy, Soraka is actually strong with late game ADC's like Vayne, Jinx, Kogmaw, etc. I main Vayne so I love having a Soraka support because I can sit and farm forever until I get my items. She gives an absolutely ridiculous amount of sustain, she comes in really clutch in bot lane 2v2's and late game teamfights, and she's rather annoying to the enemy team.

She's a solid pick in Silver lol
Sep 7, 2016 6:25 PM

Jul 2013
Saw this thread for League, I play League myself too on EUW, if anyone is interesed to play ranked duos sometimes, I am plat 3, let me know at my profile or send me a PM :)
Sep 8, 2016 7:59 AM

May 2016
holy fuck I am pissed. those stupid fucking cunts at riot are nerfing my waifu. fucking kill yourselves riot. http://www.surrenderat20.net/2016/09/97-pbe-update.html

now I saw this coming but nerfing her w.... COOLDOWN? That is the last thing I wanted to happen.
Sep 8, 2016 11:03 AM

Jun 2016
Chroma skins are so lame lol... Riot, as big as a company as they are, is really lazy enough to release recolours of skins? wtf
Sep 10, 2016 11:47 AM

Aug 2016

^

This list made by Imls is pretty acurate imo, only thing i kinda disagree with is that i can't see see FW last place in their group prob 2nd or 3th.
Sep 10, 2016 11:05 PM

Sep 2009
Sep 11, 2016 12:31 AM
Sep 11, 2016 1:06 AM

Oct 2011
Wew someone came to my stream last night and donated me 25$ , bless them :p

Also my smurf climb is going pretty well :P

hopefully I skip to plat 1

Sep 11, 2016 1:36 AM

Sep 2009
Jannabella said:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/3A3XBKv.jpg[/im]

Senpai, teach me streaming! And notice me~
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Sep 11, 2016 10:23 AM

Oct 2011
MortalMelancholy said:
Jannabella said:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/3A3XBKv.jpg[/im]

Senpai, teach me streaming! And notice me~

I can notice you if you come to my stream sometime I suppose haha xd, will probably stream in a couple hours.
Sep 13, 2016 7:26 AM

May 2016
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2016/09/912-pbe-update.html

It just gets worse and worse for my waifu.

10 MOTHER FUCKING SECONDS.
Sep 13, 2016 8:19 AM

Aug 2010
Sorakaa said:

Time to look for a new waifu it seems.

BecauseAllYourThoughtsAreWicked | Sailor Mars
Sep 13, 2016 8:34 AM

May 2016
Azu said:
Sorakaa said:

Time to look for a new waifu it seems.
Nope, she'll always be my waifu 4 lyfe no matter. I even got a poster of her which was extremely hard to find since there isn't much of her around.
only thing i'm not looking forward to is when they rework her since all Riot reworks are total shit.
Sep 14, 2016 5:57 PM

May 2016
I had my best game today. I was playing with a master tier jg so we were dominating the game of course and he pissed me off on something I said but I keep in doing anything but then later on my adc said something about me playing soraka I then fed the other team so we would lose.

I told them that is what they deserve.
Sep 15, 2016 11:44 AM

Sep 2016
This game is more stupider, and shitter season by season... Noob champs and stupid assasins carries the games, 450 cost trashes op like hell, just like noob yasuo. And the ban system... Trolling, bitching, feeding - noone cares, but flame ban forever, and they even steal your RP... This game is kids for now. At least I had the chance to play it when it wasn't crap.
Sep 15, 2016 11:48 AM

Feb 2013
Isn't yasuo 6300 tho? But I agree yesterday I played like 10 games with shen, I lost all because afks trolls and such

Sep 15, 2016 1:25 PM

Aug 2016

New champ, looks so cool if his kit is alteast decent i know for sure i will play tons of game with him/her.
Sep 16, 2016 5:27 AM
Jan 2016

I saw this.. IDk if it is real or not but ALL i can say is I WANT THE JINX
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 186 187 [188] 189 190 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What's the best handheld console you recommend?

CursedFein - Apr 20

6 by rohan121 »»
3 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

9 by Timeline_man »»
4 hours ago

» Are We Headed For Another Video Game Crash?

Retro8bit - Mar 15

14 by Timeline_man »»
4 hours ago

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

29 by _Nette_ »»
4 hours ago

» Favorite gaming cover art?

_Nette_ - Today

1 by Zettaiken »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.