Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 99 100 [101] 102 103 » ... Last »
Sep 18, 2014 1:53 PM

Feb 2013
loserboi said:
Supa Hot Royal Crew showing up huge against TSM. It was nice to see Rengar being played like a BAWS.

*Star Horn Royal Club

And yeah that game was so much fun to watch, I wish I would have seen the twitch chat
but yeah school starts when Worlds starts , awesome timing school :/
Sep 18, 2014 2:16 PM

Aug 2012
where can I watch the championship
Sep 18, 2014 2:18 PM

Sep 2012
lupadim said:
http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Sep 18, 2014 2:24 PM

Feb 2013
lupadim said:

go here if you don't want spoilers http://www.reddit.com/r/LoLeventVoDs/

Also get rekt https://twitter.com/c9meteosego/status/512652690287890432
Sep 18, 2014 4:00 PM

Apr 2013
TheNextChamp said:
loserboi said:
Supa Hot Royal Crew showing up huge against TSM. It was nice to see Rengar being played like a BAWS.

*Star Horn Royal Club

That was the joke.

Also,

Sep 18, 2014 5:57 PM

Aug 2012
That feel when you've been stomped in lane for 10 minutes (your lane opponent didn't kill you but he didn't allow you to farm as well), and then you suddenly rage, jump at him and manage to kill him. No better feeling.
Sep 18, 2014 6:06 PM

Jun 2011
lupadim said:
That feel when you've been stomped in lane for 10 minutes (your lane opponent didn't kill you but he didn't allow you to farm as well), and then you suddenly rage, jump at him and manage to kill him. No better feeling.

That happened not too long ago as Rengar. Was playing him top against a Riven and it felt so good. I literally jumped on her after she blew ignite and managed to turn the tides in a lane I was going to lose.

Sep 18, 2014 7:24 PM

Dec 2013
Friend of mine gave me his account bronze 5 and want's me to get him gold 5 before the season ends.

Challenge accepted.

Will post funny item builds in bronze elo shortly i imagine.
Sep 18, 2014 8:20 PM

Jun 2011
euphoriia said:
Friend of mine gave me his account bronze 5 and want's me to get him gold 5 before the season ends.

Challenge accepted.

Will post funny item builds in bronze elo shortly i imagine.

*Waits for permaban for elo boosting*
Sep 18, 2014 8:33 PM

Dec 2013
Game 1 of my journey

Blitzcrank trolled, then taric rage-quit. Solo'd bottom lane, tristana built a Ravenous hydra but got yelled at so much by her xin that she sold it. Lux was getting kind of big, but i started split pushing solo and took the whole bottom lane while they chased rammus.

http://imgur.com/waZAYDK

I hate bronze already.
Sep 18, 2014 9:42 PM
Pokémon Master

Apr 2014
euphoriia said:
Game 1 of my journey

Blitzcrank trolled, then taric rage-quit. Solo'd bottom lane, tristana built a Ravenous hydra but got yelled at so much by her xin that she sold it. Lux was getting kind of big, but i started split pushing solo and took the whole bottom lane while they chased rammus.

I hate bronze already.

At least you won lol.
Sep 19, 2014 1:46 AM

May 2012
euphoriia said:
Game 1 of my journey

I hate bronze already.

I did 1 win for my Bronze 5 friend. Ended up with 9 honors. Playing as Udyr with Spirit Guard skin (because Bronzies always have all skins :D) 24/7/15 or something kda.

Getting ribbons is so easy, just play good. In Plat+ you have to be some god or something. I NEVER see ribbons.
S H O U T _ O L D _ B U T _ G O L D
Sep 19, 2014 4:26 AM
Mar 2014
Meh todays matches are boring only intresting one is Tsm vs Tpa, i kinda wish tsm would win but it would also be funny if they lose.
Sep 19, 2014 4:27 AM

Feb 2013
Yeah also looking forward the most to TSM vs TPA, most likely the game who decides who will be 2nd in their group

Also hoping for some cool new picks in the White vs DP game since White is known for being cocky
Sep 19, 2014 6:17 AM

May 2012
Imp gets a penta, but it doesn't feel that great when he's snowballing hard at that point and Alistar just gives it up. Dark passage is not very impressive; lots of mechanical mistakes and they're not reacting to rotations. Why are they just letting Jinx 1v1 Talon at bot while leaving Alistar against Vayne who does true damage? I guess the wild card disappoints once again.
Sep 19, 2014 7:23 AM
Mar 2014
Ryugen said:
Imp gets a penta, but it doesn't feel that great when he's snowballing hard at that point and Alistar just gives it up. Dark passage is not very impressive; lots of mechanical mistakes and they're not reacting to rotations. Why are they just letting Jinx 1v1 Talon at bot while leaving Alistar against Vayne who does true damage? I guess the wild card disappoints once again.

They just lack the experience to deal with a top tier team as expected tbh,Tsm looking strong after the game vs tpa i think they have a good chance to grab a win vs a korean team.
Sep 19, 2014 7:28 AM

Feb 2013
TPA is nothing compared to a Korean Team tho. Only if they can get a good performance against Royal Club and win against them, they might be able to get a win in a best of 5
ChampSep 19, 2014 7:32 AM
Sep 19, 2014 7:50 AM

Jun 2014
After watching TSM's performance against Royal Club there's no way they're beating a Korean team unless they improve their team coordination. A huge part in how Koreans win games are they're trained heavily on coordination. If a team is synergised and on the same page, then whatever they do will usually be better than a slightly less coordinated team.

That's why when we see Cloud 9 on its game it seems very smooth and cohesive, but when they aren't it just looks sloppy.

Sep 19, 2014 7:57 AM

May 2012
Xari said:
After watching TSM's performance against Royal Club there's no way they're beating a Korean team unless they improve their team coordination. A huge part in how Koreans win games are they're trained heavily on coordination. If a team is synergised and on the same page, then whatever they do will usually be better than a slightly less coordinated team.

That's why when we see Cloud 9 on its game it seems very smooth and cohesive, but when they aren't it just looks sloppy.

I agree, TPA was just doing badly. Rengar never got the picks he wanted and their calls were sloppier than usual. TSM just established vision control with their Lee Sin. it wasn't anything fancy.
Sep 19, 2014 8:05 AM

Apr 2013
Tavaa said:

They just lack the experience to deal with a top tier team as expected tbh,Tsm looking strong after the game vs tpa i think they have a good chance to grab a win vs a korean team.

Not sure how beating an SEA team means you can beat the Korean teams. Is there something I'm missing here?

Pretty sure they got smashed by the second place Chinese team.
Sep 19, 2014 8:19 AM

May 2012
fed rengu <3
Sep 19, 2014 9:19 AM

Dec 2011
wish I could play more ranked
I can't play like I did before, and it's not anxiety... just toxicity.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2014 9:42 AM
Mar 2014
xJapaliicious said:

The end of the season is near people are gettng afraid they wont reach there goal,more stress more toxicity.
Sep 19, 2014 10:01 AM

May 2012
Tavaa said:
xJapaliicious said:

The end of the season is near people are gettng afraid they wont reach there goal,more stress more toxicity.

boosters, boosters everywhere. Although I haven't actually had a game where I was certain that there was a booster involved.
Sep 19, 2014 10:58 AM

Sep 2012
I smell TSM hate and wrong opinions.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Sep 19, 2014 11:05 AM

Sep 2012
I can't hear you over the crowds chanting TSM ;)
Sep 19, 2014 11:09 AM

Feb 2013
#BelieveInFnatic
Sep 19, 2014 11:10 AM
Jun 2013
im not really familiar with tsm, last year they got wrecked so i didn't really care much about them

this year i think they changed a bit of roster, and after watching their games i think basically they are a 2 man show with their mid and support. dunno much about their mid but he is decent, lustboy was a mid tier support back on blaze in korea but somehow became the best in na and is carrying tsm through their games. it showed when they got dumpsered by uzi and zero, if they lane vs good laners then they get wrecked. their jungler and top both suck.

honestly i didn't expect tpa to lose to this 2 man show team, but i guess winds needs lee sin to carry them

looking at the way things are going its gonna be edg vs a samgung team in the finals, as long as edg gets second in their group
Sep 19, 2014 11:15 AM

Sep 2012
I live in America so I'm obligated to cheer for TSM

Plus I've always been fans of theirs since I started playing League like 4 years ago.
Sep 19, 2014 11:21 AM

Sep 2012
Zergneedsfood said:
I love the OddOne so I enjoyed watching TSM until he stopped playing because I don't really like any of the other members on the team.
What a out Dyrus?

Dyrus is love.

And Wildturtle is a lovable nutcase.

Bjerg is pretty swell too.

Idgaf about the new support or jungler though.

I miss TheOddOne :(

Though I did see his replacement coming. He was the main one consistently underperforming when it came to professional play.
Sep 19, 2014 11:40 AM

Dec 2011
Korrvo said:

Plus I've always been fans of theirs since I started playing League like 4 years ago.
I BELIEVE IN KABUM!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2014 11:45 AM

Apr 2013
Clearswirl said:

looking at the way things are going its gonna be edg vs a samgung team in the finals, as long as edg gets second in their group

I'm not so sure EDG can win against NJWS. If NJWS plays like they did during the Korean Regionals, they can overpower EDG's weak early game. Even if they don't close it out early, it's going to be difficult winning against Shield's immaculate late game play.

Korrvo said:
What a out Dyrus?

Dyrus is love.

And Wildturtle is a lovable nutcase.

Bjerg is pretty swell too.

Idgaf about the new support or jungler though.

I miss TheOddOne :(

Though I did see his replacement coming. He was the main one consistently underperforming when it came to professional play.

Dyrus is kind of empty headed. That interview he had was pretty cringe.
Wildturtle is funny and overall a pretty cool guy.
Lustboy doesn't show much of his personality.
Bjergsen and Amazing are annoying.
Regi and Loco are children.
Sep 19, 2014 12:12 PM

Dec 2013
xJapaliicious said:
Korrvo said:

I BELIEVE IN KABUM!

Vai tomar uma surra, muito bem dada. KKKKKKKKK
Sep 19, 2014 12:34 PM

Dec 2011
euphoriia said:
xJapaliicious said:
I BELIEVE IN KABUM!

Vai tomar uma surra, muito bem dada. KKKKKKKKK
shhhhh, ACREDITE!
Sep 19, 2014 12:37 PM

Jul 2012
Ahri.
Nidalee.
Lulu.
Sep 19, 2014 12:58 PM

Jun 2014
Korrvo said:
I smell TSM hate and wrong opinions.

We're just being realistic to a degree. TSM literally has no chance unless they improve their coordination. They just seem to be on incredibly different pages at times, and Dyrus tilts pretty badly when he's beaten in his lane.

I love Turtle and Bjergsen. I love TSM, but I don't see them getting close to World Finals playing the way they do now.

Sep 19, 2014 7:53 PM

Dec 2013
The backpack is real. Once again had a troll, sion didn't know how to play jungle, jinx joined the game 10 minutes in and azyr quit because he had to go eat pizza. God i forgot how bad bronze really was...

http://imgur.com/r1sJnWE
Sep 19, 2014 8:47 PM

Jun 2011
I still think Feral Flare is the most toxic item in the game.
Sep 19, 2014 10:14 PM

Dec 2013
Ambient_ said:

Why?

Just ran into a Nasus that didn't know his Q stacked, so he ended the game with 0 stacks. LOL.
Sep 19, 2014 10:45 PM

Apr 2013
euphoriia said:
Ambient_ said:

Why?

Just ran into a Nasus that didn't know his Q stacked, so he ended the game with 0 stacks. LOL.

Pretty sure at least half of those people are intentional trolls.
Sep 19, 2014 10:47 PM

Jun 2014
euphoriia said:
Ambient_ said:

Why?

He couldn't have. He couldn't have unintentionally garnered 0 stacks. You'd have to be intentionally trolling.

Sep 19, 2014 11:06 PM
Jul 2018
Taroble said:
euphoriia said:

Why?

Yesterday I played norms and had an Udyr who kept farming his FF and wouldn't help top despite their struggle. The only time he'd come for the team is if enemy engages on dragon. Late game he gives up and tells everyone to just /ff so he can watch Worlds. Well fuck u too.
Sep 19, 2014 11:31 PM

Apr 2013
Meokii said:

Yesterday I played norms and had an Udyr who kept farming his FF and wouldn't help top despite their struggle. The only time he'd come for the team is if enemy engages on dragon. Late game he gives up and tells everyone to just /ff so he can watch Worlds. Well fuck u too.

Jasips does that in my games when he jungles. Luckily I only play normals with him.

If you ever want one less shitter on your team, I'll duo with you once I get to gold.
midnighttensionSep 19, 2014 11:58 PM
Sep 19, 2014 11:36 PM

Nov 2012
Meokii said:

As a mid main, feral flare junglers that never leave the jungle for the first 10-15 minutes of the game piss me off soooo much. So frustrating to see all the lanes lose, just so the jungler can attempt to carry late game
officer i was not resisting arrest i was just being tsundere
Sep 20, 2014 12:00 AM

Apr 2013
lolrithak said:

As a mid main, feral flare junglers that never leave the jungle for the first 10-15 minutes of the game piss me off soooo much. So frustrating to see all the lanes lose, just so the jungler can attempt to carry late game

What's more frustrating is having lanes that lose lane before you hit level 6 on junglers that require 6 to have effective ganks.
Sep 20, 2014 12:26 AM

Nov 2012
MenthoI said:
lolrithak said:

What's more frustrating is having lanes that lose lane before you hit level 6 on junglers that require 6 to have effective ganks.

Yeah I feel bad for the jungler when that happens, because you know everyone is gonna gang up on him and blame the whole game on him
officer i was not resisting arrest i was just being tsundere
Sep 20, 2014 1:32 AM

May 2012
Meokii said:
Taroble said:

See that is how you play MasterYi and not Udyr.

The bad thing about yi his ganks are shit. He can TP and get a double but that's it. Udyr can TP-Gank and gank normally because he has a stun, damage etc.

Udyr > Yi, because you can gank + farm Feral ^^
Sep 20, 2014 2:00 AM
Jul 2018
Penlane said:
See that is how you play MasterYi and not Udyr.

The bad thing about yi his ganks are shit. He can TP and get a double but that's it. Udyr can TP-Gank and gank normally because he has a stun, damage etc.

Udyr > Yi, because you can gank + farm Feral ^^

I don't use FF mainly because I only jungle as Nocturne and Sejuani (ezpz champs to learn fo me) b-but 2 days ago we had enemy jungle Yi who almost ended game for us cus he pushed so hard Q m Q [we were at base and poking them (NO ONE WANTS TO ENGAGE plS) and then Yi tp'd on Inner Turret so we still chill but after 2 mins he's in.. Nexus turret already wat he isn't even fed wah] or maybe we're just stupid teehee~

lolrithak said:

Welp he actually got kills and attempted to push but enemy team was everywhere. T'was useless.

MenthoI said:
Jasips does that in my games when he jungles. Luckily I only play normals with him.

If you ever want one less shitter on your team, I'll duo with you once I get to gold.

Ohgad haven't seen Jasips jungle yet!! (I think) Yay duo buddy!! Q 3 Q O-Ok just hit me up whenever but I'm bad I don't ever wanna bring u down huhu
Sep 20, 2014 2:26 AM

May 2012
lolrithak said:
Meokii said:

Just don't over extend and place wards. Mid laner should always buy a ward or two on the first back or even a pink. A good feral flare jungler will ward for his teammates as well. As long as any of the lanes don't feed then you should have late game. But I'm personally not a fan of the farm all early game strategy, I enjoy ganking and counter jungling too much.
Sep 20, 2014 4:06 AM

Jun 2011
Man I so want to see Deft now after Imp admitted that Uzi is the best ADC in the world.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 99 100 [101] 102 103 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Exploring the Intersection of Games, Computers, and Tech Support: A Guide for Android App Development Companies in Saudi Arabia

johnsrp - 2 hours ago

0 by johnsrp »»
2 hours ago

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

30 by Kajiuran »»
4 hours ago

» What's the best handheld console you recommend?

CursedFein - Apr 20

6 by rohan121 »»
8 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

9 by Timeline_man »»
8 hours ago

» Are We Headed For Another Video Game Crash?

Retro8bit - Mar 15

14 by Timeline_man »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.