Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 18, 2014 10:10 PM

Nov 2011
HIGHEST QUALITY HENTAI

The art and animation easily beat A LOT of non-hentai anime these days.
Mar 12, 2015 6:26 PM

Apr 2012
Holy fuck, the art.

Agree with above posters. I think they run out of fund... I read somewhere on net that this producing company went bankrupt over this.

Could have been an amazing hentai, if episode 2 and 3 are made.
bunny1ov3rMar 13, 2015 5:08 AM
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Mar 16, 2015 2:51 PM

Jan 2013
only if someone would give this man the chance to make another ep but nope, keep adapting those same plot h-mangas while fucking up the designs of the characters and move closer to flash animation.

I would like to see some changes on faye (slimmer, smaller chest) and sophia (bigger chest) but I just want to see more....and uncensored. I was disgusted to see a jpn screencap of this with mosaic.
Aug 27, 2015 3:33 AM

Apr 2014
The sex was good but I have to correct you the solo sex scenes with the girls are not lesbians, they are like bisexuals which to me made no sense because fey claims to love john but guess she is greedy and wants multiple relationships.
Sep 13, 2015 5:54 PM

Sep 2010
the story is how that high count doing his way with the maid and the girl (Rape Scene)
Sep 23, 2015 10:45 PM

Apr 2014
AkatsukiUlquiora said:
the story is how that high count doing his way with the maid and the girl (Rape Scene)
Yeah but I just found it stupid for her to love him and have sex with that maid behind his back without telling him. I wouldn't say she is in love with him if she is going to do stuff like that.
Sep 23, 2015 10:49 PM

Jan 2009
bunny1ov3r said:

Agree with above posters. I think they run out of fund... I read somewhere on net that this producing company went bankrupt over this.

well thats bad, i doubt this kind of amazing art and its uncensored too will flopped hard

but ye there should be at least 3 episodes to conclude this

one of the best uncensored hentai around
Sep 24, 2015 2:22 AM

Apr 2014
j0x said:
bunny1ov3r said:

well thats bad, i doubt this kind of amazing art and its uncensored too will flopped hard

Well to be honest it might have been better that they did not continue this show for haters of ntr. I know this because the novel is not something very pleasing that most of the audience that watched this show would like if adapted in the way it is showed in the novel.
Sep 24, 2015 2:24 AM

Jan 2009
ChaosIncarnate said:
j0x said:

Well to be honest it might have been better that they did not continue this show for haters of ntr. I know this because the novel is not something very pleasing that most of the audience that watched this show would like if adapted in the way it is showed in the novel.

can you summarize or just bullet points the rest of the story? im curious about it now, and i bet others will not mind considering the sequel will never happen anyway
Sep 24, 2015 2:39 AM

Apr 2014
j0x said:
ChaosIncarnate said:

can you summarize or just bullet points the rest of the story? im curious about it now, and i bet others will not mind considering the sequel will never happen anyway
Yes I can.
Sep 24, 2015 2:42 AM

Jan 2009
ChaosIncarnate said:
j0x said:

Yes I can.

thanks for that, so in the end she becomes like a sex toy huh and was not able to go back to her maid that she has yuri sex with?
Sep 24, 2015 2:48 AM

Apr 2014
j0x said:
ChaosIncarnate said:
Yes I can.

thanks for that, so in the end she becomes like a sex toy huh and was not able to go back to her maid that she has yuri sex with?
Lol i thought everyone here was neural and accepted their triangle relationship. Well to be honest I guess it was not a triangle relationship since she was a deceiver and didn't have the decency to tell him of her having sex with another right after her confession of love for him but as for your question
I am surprised though, I had thought you were going to ask about john since he was supposedly the one she loves (which is complete bs and to me a lie) but I understand. I honestly don't know any woman that tells you that they love you and then goes behind your back and not only have sex with another but saying that her nights belong to whoever they are with without telling the man they love.
ChaosIncarnateSep 24, 2015 2:55 AM
Sep 24, 2015 2:56 AM

Jan 2009
ChaosIncarnate said:
j0x said:

Lol i thought everyone here was neural and accepted their triangle relationship. Well to be honest I guess it was not a triangle relationship since she was a deceiver and didn't have the decency to tell him of her having sex with another right after her confession of love for him but as for your question
I am surprised though, I had thought you were going to ask about john since he was supposedly the one she loves (which is complete bs) but I understand. I honestly don't know any woman that tells you that they love you and then goes behind your back and not only have sex with another but saying that her nights belong to whoever they are with without telling the man they love.

ye i did not see her being that in love with John and if i remember right that John is his brother so its incest, and the yuri sex happen after John and her have sex so i thought she loves more the maid

welp so this does not have a happy ending then
Sep 24, 2015 3:02 AM

Apr 2014
j0x said:
ChaosIncarnate said:
I am surprised though, I had thought you were going to ask about john since he was supposedly the one she loves (which is complete bs) but I understand. I honestly don't know any woman that tells you that they love you and then goes behind your back and not only have sex with another but saying that her nights belong to whoever they are with without telling the man they love.

ye i did not see her being that in love with John and if i remember right that John is his brother so its incest, and the yuri sex happen after John and her have sex so i thought she loves more the maid

welp so this does not have a happy ending then
Actually no, they are not related. John is just her friend. and yeah the ending is far from happy.
For as who she loves more I think logically it would be the maid especially from the stuff I said about her and the fact she decides on her own without him knowing that her nights belong only to the maid now. I think she just was horny for some real sex and lusted for him while the one she loves is the maid. Then again she most likely is bisexual so the simple answer is she is indecisive while the logical would be the maid is the more loved one.
ChaosIncarnateSep 24, 2015 3:11 AM
Sep 24, 2015 3:14 AM

Jan 2009
@ChaosIncarnate

yep that confirms my idea too that she loves more the yuri sex with the maid

thanks for those info
Sep 24, 2015 3:28 AM

Apr 2014
j0x said:
@ChaosIncarnate

thanks for those info
Np but I think you got it wrong. I don't think she loves the maid more than the boy just over some sex. If she did she wouldn't have needed to have sex with him. So that would mean yuri sex wasn't enough either she needed change or she wasn't satisfied enough.
Sep 24, 2015 3:31 AM

Jan 2009
ChaosIncarnate said:
j0x said:
@ChaosIncarnate

thanks for those info
Np but I think you got it wrong. I don't think she loves the maid more than the boy just over some sex. If she did she wouldn't have needed to have sex with him. So that would mean yuri sex wasn't enough either she needed change or she wasn't satisfied enough.

i guess, i might be a little bias since i ship both of those girls and they are the front image cover here on MAL too lol
Sep 24, 2015 3:34 AM

Apr 2014
j0x said:
ChaosIncarnate said:

i guess, i might be a little bias since i ship both of those girls and they are the front image cover here on MAL too lol
So true about the cover part and as for you shipping them that is fine. I get biased and ship as well if the character has twintails but that is due to a number of things. Everyone has their reasons for their ships. I am sure you have your reasons as well.
May 31, 2016 4:15 PM

Oct 2015
Good point of this hentai: The art, ONLY.
I think this hentai was the one with the most well drawn genitals I've ever seen.

The rest were really average.
The sex scenes were really average.
The relationship between Fey + Sophia is cute, though not enough to make me forget the other things I didn't like.

And... WTF that ending...? Really? Killed my mood.
That ending which stabbed me on the back... There''s nothing more unpleaseant than a hentai that kills my mood, I don't care if people says "it's just a hentai", I do care!

Thank goodness they didn't make a 2nd episode...NTR? Rape? Gangbang? Don't need it.

4/10

Rhypo said:
Mettys_waifu said:
Too much repetition, both the scenes in the stall were almost identical.
I thought exactly the same.

15 people voted "loved it", you can't be serious...

LoL, really? The art + uncesored blinded them from the other things.
Jun 10, 2016 11:54 AM

Aug 2013
Probably the best looking hentai ever. This is 100% what I call a perfect art.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jul 21, 2016 8:05 PM
Jun 2013
I laugh at the scene when her father ejaculate inside, when being hugged by his daughter. Lol
Aug 3, 2016 7:23 PM

Jun 2015
This is great. One of the best hentai I've seen. Pretty and detailed graphics, straight sex, yuri sex, there's no any weird shit... Really nice. 7/10

But the story was obviously supposed to be longer, too bad there's only one episode.

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
Jul 26, 2017 7:52 AM

Dec 2008
Reminds me of how well some animation looked back in the day. Too much hentai and anime in general looks poorly done in the last decade plus.
Still this hentai was good, and fun. A country estate with cute young women with exposed breasts, and some well drawn, uncensored and realistic sex scenes. Too bad there was no real conclusion, whether the company went BELLY UP or not. In a way thats the thing about hentai: it can mirror the harsh truths of life, and many times theres no... HAPPY ENDING. 8/10 (should have gone up from 6.99 to 7.00 by now)
Jul 28, 2017 3:59 PM

May 2017
I alsways been a fan of satoshi and his art. He gives realistic anathomy to his women specially on breasts.
But the ending of this flick ruined it for me. Good thing there wasnt any more into it. I would hate if it shows the ntr ending.
Regardless this flick is based on an artwork book i believe.
Jul 28, 2017 10:54 PM

Oct 2015
RandomCritic said:
I alsways been a fan of satoshi and his art. He gives realistic anathomy to his women specially on breasts.
But the ending of this flick ruined it for me. Good thing there wasnt any more into it. I would hate if it shows the ntr ending.

I've heard that the author said, in an interview, that they had in mind a second episode which would contain NTR + Rape + Blackmail (the end of the episode give us a good idea of it).
However, looks like the 1st episode didn't have a good feedback (talking about $$$), so they gave up on the second episode.

Thank goodness! haha
TechOtaku-hJul 28, 2017 11:07 PM
Jul 29, 2017 1:12 PM

May 2017
Vi-h said:
RandomCritic said:

I've heard that the author said, in an interview, that they had in mind a second episode which would contain NTR + Rape + Blackmail (the end of the episode give us a good idea of it).
However, looks like the 1st episode didn't have a good feedback (talking about $$$), so they gave up on the second episode.

Thank goodness! haha

There is a novel however and i read that the novel does show the ntr route as it was planned.
Tch, i really hate when they treat innocent/good heroines kike that and mind break them into sex slaves. But that is the main topic of this flick i guess. Good thing the animation was canceled, everything as good until that ending.

I am still a fan of satoshi's art... So not gonna hold it against him.
Dec 23, 2017 4:26 PM
Jul 2018
I liked that horses were present at the location where the first fornication scene took place. And I was amused seeing the father (or whoever the hell he was) watching the three individuals engaging in sexual activities through the small window.
Oct 8, 2018 2:15 AM
Oct 2018
Front-innocent makes many recent products blush with shame. The character design and precision in the details of Urushihara never disappoint and the atmosphere is for the most part positive and with consensual relationships, despite everything. The author, however, remains boringly too fond of the yuri genre. The lack of a second episode has prevented to be able to dirty the story, but there are evil people in that world, and the post credits can not be ignored. If there was to be a happy ending, despite all the difficulties, at least for the trio of lovers, this would be a sad lack, in case of total corruption of the two girls and bad ending, it was better so instead. However, from Urushihara I would expect a final where the two girls were saved but remained alone to "console" among themselves, without john, dead or who do not know what happened to them.

Really sad that there have been other attempts at collaboration, or at least a paper representation that goes beyond some preparatory sketch. Urushiara in the manga and in the anime barely ecchi is really mediocre to tell stories.
SasizzaOct 8, 2018 2:22 AM
Nov 10, 2018 2:11 PM

Jul 2009
Beautiful visuals, but the show itself felt kind of lacking. Maybe I was expecting too much because of how it looks.
Dec 11, 2018 2:00 AM
Jul 2018
The quality of this hentai was absolutely stunning and its immorality was a seriously arousing.

It's such a shame that another great hentai has been cut due to a lack of funding. I swear most of my favourites have fallen victim to this.

If I ever become rich I am doing to sponsor so many hentai productions...
Mar 16, 2020 11:37 PM

Sep 2012
A shame that the series ended right before things are just getting started.
Mar 24, 2020 5:22 PM
Apr 2018
Well... I won’t be able to look at the Langrisser series the same way again...
Oct 18, 2021 9:24 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
This is pretty wholesome so I'm glad it stopped at ep 1.
Dec 8, 2021 2:42 PM
Oct 2021
im rather conflicted cuz in the credits part there's a scene with sophia screaming no or smth which made it feel like rape, but other than that it doesnt seem like there will be any new episodes soon
Nov 3, 2022 5:41 PM

Nov 2010
That is such a lewd world they live in. I bet sex related crimes are probably really low there. lol
All the boobs here look really nice! They aren't exaggerated. I wanna massage and suck em.
Damn, those pussies are so detailed I wanna lick my screen. lol
The sweat looks weird. I didn't like it.
I like Fey's sex scenes.
It's a shame there's no 2nd ep. It looked interesting in the preview. I wanted to see that rape! 6/10
Sep 26, 2023 11:58 PM
Aug 2017
Hello Fellow Fans. I Posted the ending from my DvD on Reddit to share the "Planned Ending" that we never got for "Another Lady innocent". https://www.reddit.com/r/Hentai_Best_Clips/comments/16td0mb/another_lady_innocent_planned_episode_2/
If you find yourself here your down the right rabbit hole, Love to hear what y'all would do to see that unaired Episode 2.
Apr 8, 9:40 AM

Sep 2016
WTF, why modern hentai don't have such masterpiece quality?
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.