Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sekirei
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 24, 2015 3:59 PM

Jul 2009
It's been almost 5 years already? Damn i feel old >.< At the end of season 2 was clear "to be continued" message and (afaik) manga still didn't end so maybe we will see S3 eventually, at least i hope so...
worthless the pledges, all vows but lies...

Apr 6, 2015 4:05 PM

Jan 2012
the white haired guy is still alive.this anime need a third season

Apr 15, 2015 2:11 PM

Apr 2013
Wow what a shitty ending... Well the last 3 episodes were kinda bad, but overall it was still enjoyable. 6/10
Aug 15, 2015 9:18 AM
Feb 2015
Man season 2 aired a long time ago and we still haven't seen a season 3 anouncement yet :( we do have a cliffhanger but I just hope it comes out...

I'm glad everyone is safe but I really wanted kuu to meet her brother... But we either have to wait much longer or read the manga...
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Jan 1, 2016 1:11 AM

Apr 2012
Too bad that there isn't a third season yet. I really enjoyed the second season and want to see more. I guess I will start reading the manga asap.
Jan 1, 2016 1:31 AM
Dec 2015
so does anone know if there will be another season?? its been awhile and i havent heard anything!!
Mar 2, 2016 1:27 PM
May 2013
I'm used to F/SN game style so this seems soft .
Minato needs to be more manly , I think I'm starting to like Higa more than him .
I will pick the manga until S3 comes out , if it comes out.
Apr 2, 2016 10:46 AM
Apr 2016
Hey guys if any of you can answer this well please do but my question is what chapter in the manga for sekirei is season 2 episode 13 located in and PLEASE REPLY
Apr 30, 2016 1:25 AM
Apr 2016
I liked the ending honestly. I know the beginning diverged from the manga a little and also they killed off Uzume before the manga was going to, but it was still cool. I don't think anime needs to follow manga exactly as long as it mostly follows it. Also, Kazehana is weaker than Karasuba because Kazehana spent her time getting drunk because she was heart broken and Karasuba never dropped her intent to kill. If you've ever seen Kenshin, you'd know when he was Battousai the manslayer, people feared him, yet 10 years of wandering made him weaker and rusty. The concept is the same with Kazehana. She's still strong but not as strong as Karasuba anymore. She was nearly even to 2 of the discipline sqad before being winged. That's honestly pretty strong. When she was winged, they were no problem for her. I think the reason all of them combined would only draw her is because they all already fought in previous battles and were nearly killed from the collapse of the tower.
May 20, 2016 2:09 PM
Jul 2018
I liked the ending. Hope a season 3 comes out.
Jun 30, 2016 4:24 AM

Feb 2015
overall, it's a fun and entertaining series tho in the end, in the last 3 or 2 episode i had a very complicated feelings towards this anime same like in the first season last 3 or 2 episode. it felt like this show was trying to be so serious but at the same times it wasn't. it was like half assed effort. that what was i feel when i was watching the last 2 or 3 episode. and i still want to know where the other non-fuctional sekire. are they really died ? or not ? but in this season, Musubi made a promise with the no.10 sekire's ashikabi that she will bring her sekirei to her again. so i assume all of non-fuctional sekirei didn't die. second problem which bothers me in the last 3 or 2 episode is that Musubi's power witch connection when they got trapped inside the tower at the lowest floor. why musubi didn't just punch the ceiling to go to the top and use Hazekana's wind to fly to the top ? isn't that more easier ? or just destroy everything if that doesn't work. if i were him i would do that.

and i saw a few times a scene where a person seemed to injured a certain person but there was actually no injured/scratch on the person's body who got attacked. i feel like they were trying to cencor it ? lol that one kinda pissed me off somehow. they didn't show the minor gore like a little bit slice of a person's skin or something minor like that, but instead when it comes to blood, they showed it. if they really intended to cencored it then i think it was a very stupid desicion to cencored it like that.

but all of that problems which bothers me didn't really effect my enjoyment. a little bit but not too much. overall, i still enjoy and find this season entertaining to watch, although the last 2 or 3 episode a little bit weird for me. 8/10 from me but not solid. spesifically, 7.8/10 same like i rated the first season if i'm not wrong. if the ending didn't end up like that or if i didn't get bother my the ending, i would probaby scored it solid 8 xD

and the after credit scene; "To Be Continued"
6 years and no sequel so there will be no sequel. moreover the manga already ended. probably i will read the manga later if i really wanted to. and if they really made a sequel/third season, i hope they followed the manga properly cause i have seen some people said that the anime adaptation didn't follow the manga properly. so i really hope they would followed the manga and obviously, some improvement in animation xD
Jan 26, 2017 8:49 AM
Jul 2012
I have bad news. On February 9th, 2017, Funimation rights for Sekirei will expire, meaning that it will be removed from Funimation and it won't be streaming and will not be reprinted on DVD. Therefore, this is your last chance to see Sekirei in the anime before it will be gone. Luckily for me, I've already got Sekirei both seasons on Blu-ray and DVD Combo pack last year.
Mar 20, 2017 7:04 PM

Jan 2014
Pretty decent closer, happy they didn't do a rush ending. Seeing as Season 3 isn't going to be made anytime soon I look forward to reading the manga.
Aug 10, 2017 10:02 AM

Jul 2014
whothehellknows said:
that wasnt a bad ending :).. i was expecting yume to appear but nvm :)
and really.... i wannna see miya doing something else aside from sweeping in the front yard lol...

anndd oohhh.. how i wish we could see uzume and chiho together again :p

That's excatly all of my thougts too
When they skip 2 year in 2 minutes, or make 2 minutes 2 episodes long
Nov 5, 2017 4:22 AM

May 2016
Not a bad ending I kinda liked how it ended I don't think there will be a third season now gotta read the manga 7/10
Jan 24, 2018 11:13 PM
Nov 2017
NOt a bad season. Felt a bit rushed, and I wish some more characters were fleshed out, but overall a solid 8 for me. I will miss this a bit
Aug 15, 2019 7:57 PM

Mar 2016
Pretty lame. At least the first season's conflict felt like there was someone to root for. The setup was super boring, and with all of that coming to a head with tower shenanigans I had a hard time giving a shit. Too focused on blitzkrieg keyboard hacking and traps to have any real satisfying (as much as it can be) combat or interesting interactions among characters in-battle. It was like they neutered everyone's personalities in the final episodes, like Benitsubasa wasn't even fun to watch. I feel like the season started out solidly enough but deflated once Uzume's stuff became the impetus.

As a whole Sekirei was okay. The girls were hot, but collectively as a harem they were pretty boring and sometimes annoying. I don't say this often, but they were prime examples of one-note, never step outside the lines characters, they almost had that down to a science which is kinda impressive in a weird way. I liked the concept though, and thought that when the show had the main cast interacting with other characters, it could be decently entertaining. I definitely appreciated that the show slipped in gags here and there when things were getting too serious. That little bit of self-awareness made some of the awful writing more digestible. .Some of the fights. and the overall aesthetic, reminded me of Ikkitousen. But Sekirei doesn't really come close to it in my opinion, in terms of memorability or really anything else.
syncrogazerAug 15, 2019 8:06 PM
Nov 26, 2021 6:25 PM

Nov 2010
Now I see why it didn't get a S3. The plot didn't become interesting even after all Sekirei have been winged. Also, the more the story progressed, the more I found the MC lacking. He didn't get any interesting developments this season. That final battle was so so. 6/10

Anyway, I'm wanted to finish this show before I forgot about it. Time to go back to playing Rance VI. hehe
Aug 20, 2022 12:18 AM

May 2017
Season started off pretty good, but it got progressively worse towards the end. I still enjoyed it, especially the sekirei with their own unique quirks and personalities. The chaos and shenanigans that constantly unfolded on the Izumo inn was funny to watch too. On the downside we didn't get to see much of Homura after he/she became a sekirei, and I also never warmed up to Minato. I expected him to get some character development, but he remained the nice but pussy MC that doesn't do anything besides shout, freak out over everything and worst of all, not respond to the constant advances of all the cuties that want his d. Another anime that goes down the shitter thanks to these types of main characters, like fuck I'll choose an edgy degenerate main character over these overused bitch ass mfs any day. 5/10
Sep 22, 2022 2:21 PM

Aug 2018
This season started off well enough, but frankly since episode 8 its been tedious and a real burden to get through. The Big Bad is an awful character, I have no idea who Nematode's mother doesn't just slit his throat and be done with it. Too many mysteries and dangling ends also remain. I don't know who in their right mind though this series would get a third season.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Is this the best animated show from Seven Arcs?

Karma1100 - Feb 7, 2023

6 by Karma1100 »»
Feb 8, 2023 10:45 AM

» sekirei season 3?

Cherrybottom34 - Jan 16, 2014

14 by Sekire88 »»
Feb 2, 2023 7:37 AM

» What manga chapter does the anime end at?

Yvese - Jul 8, 2012

5 by KuroHoshi69 »»
Sep 24, 2022 4:58 PM

Poll: » Sekirei ~Pure Engagement~ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Jul 25, 2010

63 by Overcast93 »»
Aug 17, 2022 8:43 PM

» Question about Renewal

KhGojo - Jul 14, 2022

2 by Domitian »»
Jul 15, 2022 9:12 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.