Nov 15, 2010 1:40 PM

Feb 2010
MM! ep. 7
Nov 21, 2010 5:22 AM

Feb 2010
Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku ep. 7 second half
Sep 11, 2011 10:31 AM
Aug 2008
I'm going to be fairly detailed, and you can decide what to do with the information.

(All times are approximate and may vary depending on your player, especially if yours shows times from different points than mine.)

Azumanga Daioh has such scenes in more than just ep. 14 (but as you have no info in that department, I'll supplement it, as well):
4 - The setting for part of the episode is the school's pool. It's mostly one-piece school swimsuits, and we start seeing students wearing them at about 3:09 in. Yukari appears in a bikini at about 12:27. 17:50 is about the last time anyone is seen wearing a swimsuit in this episode.
5 - More school pool. Starting with Yukari in a more revealing bikini at about 5:04, then with students in school swimsuits at about 5:19, and ending at about 5:34 until...
...The first trip to Chiyo's summer home. Osaka wears a one-piece swimsuit, while the other students and the two teachers wear bikinis. 11:43 - 13:54
...Also, there's a picture that Kaorin sees of Sakaki in a bikini. 18:47 - 18:49
8 - Tomo dreams of more athletic, more attractive, and smarter than the other students. Part of the "more attractive" part involves her posing in various outfits, including a bikini at 7:27 - 7:29.
12 - Still more school pool, and school swimsuits. 14:00 - 15:52
14 - The second trip to Chiyo's summer home, first for Kagura. Osaka, Chiyo, and Yukari both wear one-pieces, while the other students and Minamo wear bikinis. There are also a few extras in one-pieces and bikinis. 11:35 - 13:54. Notably, there's a pan across our main characters at 11:46 - 11:49.
22 - The third trip to Chiyo's summer home, first for Kaorin. Tomo has her bikini on under her clothes, and starts removing her shirt at 6:58 with a nice tummy close-up. At 7:08, she's just in her bikini. At 7:32, she jumps in... then sees the others (except the teachers & Kaorin, lying on a blanket, and Osaka, who arrives with a swim ring) exercising on the beach at 7:41. Osaka, Chiyo, and Kaorin wear one-pieces, while the others wear bikinis. Scene ends at 9:39.
NyperoldSep 11, 2011 1:24 PM
"Say, Tsukasa, how do you eat a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup?"
Sep 11, 2011 11:35 AM
Aug 2008
Hidamari Sketch
6 - From 7:57 we see Miyako in a bikini top and shorts from tanning on the roof. When it comes to the inflatable vinyl pool, however, she wears a bikini bottom and shirt. At 15:43, we see Yuno in a one-piece, then Sae in a bikini top and shorts. At 18:28, Hiro finally shows up in her one-piece. There's them against a backdrop of the ocean for a few seconds, ending at 20:44.

Hidamari Sketch Specials
1 - At 9:33, there's a brief interstital image of Chika in a one-piece and Sae in a bikini in the foreground, and Miyako and Hiro in bikinis and Yuno in a one-piece in the background. At 9:38, the actual scene begins at the public pool. Miyako is in a one-piece, and the others are in bikinis, and of course, there are plenty of extras. At 13:40, there's a pan up of Yoshinoya-sensei in a bikini, after which it returns to the girls. At 14:04, there's a bit of overlap with another scene: Yoshinoya in a bikini, the principal, and the landlady on a one-piece at the school pool. The student scene ends at 16:58, and the last scene at the school pool runs from 18:07 - 18:52, though the last few seconds are the three in silhouette.
Sep 11, 2011 11:56 AM
Aug 2008
Ichigo Mashimaro
Yes, the beach trip episode is the obvious one, but...
11 (yes, on the Winter Adventures DVD) - Miu shows up in a bikini... in a sento. 1:03:28 - 1:03:38*

Also, I don't know about the Complete Box Set, but if you have volume 1 individually (the version with Chika and Miu in the middle of scattered clothes, at least), it comes with liner notes with Miu in a bikini on the back. Volume 2 with Miu and Nobue sitting on a bed has liner notes with Matsuri in a one-piece and Ana in a bikini on the front.

*For some reason, the counter starts with 00:00:00 being the beginning of episode 9 rather than each episode's beginning being 00:00:00.
Sep 11, 2011 12:11 PM
Aug 2008
Considering the club picture, I'm surprised I don't see this in the list:

K-ON!
4 - All the girls wear bikinis to the beach. The first scene is during the prologue, and then you see them in bikinis again starting with Yui and Ritsu. 1:22:36 - 1:25:34

I'm looking forward to getting vol. 3.

*Again, 00:00:00 is the start of episode 1. The beginning of episode 4 is 01:12:32.
Sep 11, 2011 12:38 PM
Aug 2008
[url=http://myanimelist.net/anime/1887/Lucky_☆_Star]Lucky Star[/url]
vol. 2's cover has the main four, Kuroi-sensei, and Narumi-san in swimsuits.
6 - The main four, Kuroi-sensei, and Narumi-san go to the beach. Konata is the first to appear in a swimsuit (28:18), albeit a school swimsuit... from 5 years ago. Which still fits. Kuroi and Miyuki are the only non-extras in bikinis. The last few seconds, up to 32:31, are when Kuroi and Konata experience the cold shower water while still in swimsuits.
20 - A commercial appears on the Hiiragi's TV featuring Haruhi in a bikini. 1:21:16 - 1:21:31 (It's probably on Youtube unless they've been ordered to remove it.)
Sep 11, 2011 12:51 PM
Aug 2008
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
You have the second season's Endless Eight saga, of course, but the first season has (at least; I haven't seen all of the season yet):
"Remote Island Syndrome Part 1", called episode 9 by the DVD - At the beach on this desert island, we have Haruhi in a bikini, and Kyon's little sister, Mikuru, and Yuki in one-pieces. 38:54 - 39:44

I'll start making a list for manga, though I don't know what entries you already have.
Sep 18, 2011 9:22 AM

Jul 2008
Nyperold you cool
Oct 1, 2011 9:09 PM
Aug 2008
Azumanga Daioh

This list uses the original Omnibus as the basis for page numbers and such.

Vol. 1 June - p. 45 "The Swimming Pool" to 46 "Delusions" - A couple of strips at the school pool.
August part 1 - p. 77 "Bikini" & "Reserved" - Yukari is in a bikini and Minamo and Kagura are in one-pieces.
August part 2 - p. 82 Chapter Image - A nice picture of Sakaki in a bikini.
p. 85 "How Not to Split a Watermelon" to 87 "About Dolphins?" - Covers the BASS for this
November part 1 - p. 135 "Bunny Uniform", panel 3 - Mr. Kimura shows Tomo his suggestion for a uniform for the cultural festival. The model wears bunny ears, a summer uniform top (which appears to be too short for the girl in the picture), pantyhose, and... a school swimsuit.
Vol. 2 June - p. 249 Chapter Image - Yomi in a dark swimsuit
p. 253 "Here Comes the Pool!" to 256 "Improvement" - School pool stuff.
p. 292-294 - More.
August part 2 - p. 312 "Judo Chop!" to 314 "I'm Back!" - 2nd year summer home visit.
Vol. 4 July part 2 - p.533 "The Beach and the Watermelon" and "Yeah, That!" - Tomo and Yomi in bikinis, and other characters... are probably in swimsuits that may or may not be one-pieces.
August - p. 535 Chapter Image - Kaorin in a one-piece swimsuit.
p. 539 "Duped" to p. 540 "Too Little, Too Late?" - 3rd year trip to summer home.
Oct 1, 2011 9:11 PM
Aug 2008
Hidamari Sketch (Sunshine Sketch)

(I'm using volume and page numbers and not chapter numbers because it seems like people can't agree as to whether chapter 1 ends on p. 8 or 16, which affects all future chapters.)

Vol. 1 p. 47 "Conserve Water" to 48 "Kids, Don't Do This At Home" - Vinyl pool.
Vol. 2 p. 85-91 - By contrast to the analogous anime episode, it's Miyako in a bikini and Hiro in a one-piece.
Vol. 3 p. 40 "Last Bit of Reason" - Yoshinoya-sensei looks like she's just wearing an apron, but she turns around and reveals that there's a bikini underneath.
p. 42 "Ta-daa (eighth note)" - Yoshinoya, modeling with a lemon.
p. 44 "She's Serious" - Yoshinoya points out the cream puffs in Miyako's painting that aren't among the motifs.
"Earlier Than Me" - She and Yuno talk about her painting.
Oct 1, 2011 9:12 PM
Aug 2008
Ichigo Mashimaro (Strawberry Marshmallow)

Vol. 1 Episode 10: Beach Challenge - Chika and Matsuri wear school swimsuits, while Nobue and Miu wear bikinis.
Vol. 2 back cover: Miu in a bikini.
Vol. 5 Episode 26: Miu's News - p. 109, Strawberry Sports - Chika in a school swimsuit
Oct 1, 2011 9:15 PM
Aug 2008
K-On!

Vol. 1 p. 43,47 - First-year trip to one of Tsumugi's smallest vacation house; all four wear bikinis
Vol. 2 p. 50 - Swimsuits on mannequin torsos
p. 51 - Ritsu, Yui, and Tsumugi are already in their bikinis.
p. 52 - Then Mio is in hers, while Azusa's in a one-piece.
Vol. 3 p. 95 - The chapter image shows Ui (yes, Ui) in a bikini and Azusa in a one-piece.
p. 97-99 - Ui and Jun are in bikinis, and Azusa is in a one-piece.
p. 101 - Ui and Azusa again.
p. 103 - Photo of Mio's bikini-clad back.
Oct 1, 2011 10:21 PM
Aug 2008
Lucky Star

Vol. 1 p. 90 - Konata has her swimsuit on already ("aimed shot"), and it's a school swimsuit... from 5 years prior ("just like back then").
p. 92 - The first strip in which you can tell the rest are in swimsuits. Noticeable difference from the anime: Kagami wears a bikini, but she's so far away from the POV in the one panel you get a full-body view of her that her bellybutton is a tiny dot... (The other ones, she's so close, you might think she's wearing a tank top.)
Vol. 2 p. 13 - Konata's profile has her in a school swimsuit.
Vol. 5 p. 6 - Konata in a bikini.
Vol. 7 p. 80 - Misao appears to be in a bikini for episode 203's image.

I'm hoping for more when vol. 8 gets here, especially given that Konata says on p. 118 of vol. 7 that she's hoping that she can go with everybody to a beach or something, and invites Ayano and Misao when the latter expresses interest. However, the expected release date has been pushed back to who-knows-when, so.
NyperoldOct 11, 2011 6:42 PM
Oct 1, 2011 10:46 PM
Aug 2008
Yotsuba&!

Vol. 2 Chapter 12 - The chapter image has Asagi in a bikini.
p. 121 - Yotsuba is the first to be seen in a one-piece...
p. 122-136 - ...but Ena and Fuuka are soon seen in their one-piece and bikini, respectively. And there are axtras. This is a pool chapter.
Chapter 13 p. 164 - Asagi and Torako are in bikinis, lounging at the beach.
Vol. 5 Chapter 34 p. 175-177 - First, some extras in bikinis.
p. 178-202 - And now, Fuuka in a bikini and Ena and Yotsuba in one-pieces.
Oct 11, 2011 6:41 PM
Aug 2008
And now I have K-On! anime vol. 3 and Lucky Star manga vol. 8.

K-On!

Ep. 10 - 31:10 - Just mannequins.
31:43 - And here's where we have the girls in swimsuits. Again, Ritsu and Yui are the first we see, then Tsumugi, all in bikinis. At 32:08, we finally see Mio in a bikini and Azusa in a one-piece. At about 35:01 is the last we see until the photo from 46:08 - 46:19.

Lucky Star

Volume 8 - As hoped, several Lucky Star characters went to the beach. Konata, Kagami, Miyuki, Misao, Ayano, Minami, and Hiyori wore bikinis, and Tsukasa and Patty wore one-pieces. I guess. It's even harder to tell what sort of swimsuit Yutaka wore. (p. 10-11,13-16)

It's too bad the anime isn't still going. I'd like to have seen that adapted. However, they changed Kagami's swimsuit when they did adapt the beach episode from manga ep. 15 to anime ep. 6, so maybe... I don't want it that much if they're going to do that.
Nov 27, 2011 8:03 AM
Aug 2008
GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class (manga)

Vol. 3, p. 115, right strip, panel 3 - Kisaragi, Noda, and Tomokane are visibly in school swimsuits, though the water hides most of those. (Technically, Miyabi is there, as well, but she's completely underwater.)
May 26, 2014 8:08 AM
Aug 2008
Oh wow, it's been a while.

So, more manga:

GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class

vol. 4, p. 106-110 - Lots of one-piece school swimsuits.
vol. 5, p. 45 - One of those interstitial things about various aspects of art. The strip has Tomokane (the younger sister) and Namiko in two-pieces.
p. 71-72 - Namiko is in a bikini. (More attractive than earlier in the volume, I'll say that.)

Hitohira

vol. 2, p. 1 - Side view of Risaki in a bikini top with jeans
p. 4 & 5 - The boys are in shorts, of course, while Risaki and Nono are in bikinis. Mugi is in a top and bottom that might as well be a one-piece, for all it shows us. (Don't bother looking in the entire rest of the volume, as beach time is merely what most of them want to have, but Nono is determined to rehearse instead.)

I also can't speak for vol. 4-7, because Aurora publishing went out of business or something without publishing them and nobody else has picked it up, as far as I know.

K-On!

Nothing for vol. 4 or College, but in K-On! High School:
p. 75 - Nao in a bikini and Sumire in a one-piece attractively grace the chapter image.
p. 78 - Sumire wears a one-piece, and Jun, Nao, Ui, and Azusa wear bikinis... but... man. At least you can see Ui's bellybutton back in vol. 3 of the manga. Azusa finally wears a bikini, and her tummy is either to the ground or hidden behind her legs the entire time.

Hidamari Sketch

Vol. 6, p. 61-67 - The four younger girls go to a pool, Nori and Miyako to practice, and Nazuna and Yuno just because they're going. They wear one-pieces. There's not a bikini to be seen, even on extras.
p. 91-98 - The actual swim meet. Miyako, Nori, Yoshinoya, Sae, and some extras are seen, the girls in one-pieces and the boys in swim shorts.
vol. 7 - p. 29-34 - The 6 go to the beach. All wear bikinis, though Nori is only seen in only it for two panels. She and Nori are the only two whose bellybuttons we get to see, even though there are a few panels where they should have been visible.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» join effort

almozayaf - Oct 28, 2011

0 by almozayaf »»
Oct 28, 2011 1:45 AM

» What might have been or could still be

Nyperold - Sep 11, 2011

0 by Nyperold »»
Sep 11, 2011 1:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.