New
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Apr 10, 2013 7:41 PM
Mar 2012
Solvite said:
Who I want him to end up with = Takagi

Who he should end up with because they are perfect for each other = Saeko

Who he will end up with when Saeko Dies and Fat guy claims Takagi = Rei

1.) Takagi? wtf? they make a terribly horrible mismatched couple.

2.) Saeko? wtf? they are polar opposites of eachother. Saeko, on the inside, is QUITE unsocialable. No one is really perfect for Saeko since she's a sadistic psychobitch who was probably physically abused and beaten by her samurai father and now is hellbent on inflicting pain everywhere. crazy bitch.

3.) I agree.
Apr 13, 2013 11:42 AM

Apr 2013
Rei?
Let me do an analogy of Rei to a Real Life Girl mentality.
So....let us see,she plans to make him jelous by dating his friend that means automatically she praise herself and she thinks Takashi isnt capable of making a girlfriend.She thought that girls arent interested in him but she is that blind that she doesnt see that Takagi is one of the girls interested in him but since she's arrogant and prideful(still less than Rei) she wont confess her love towards him,on Takashi's side he doesnt belive she has any romantic interest in him,and lets admit it childhood friends are the last ones we suspect they have romantic intentions towards us.
After her boyfriends death she still compares to him,what a....female dog she is,I'd go totally cold if girls does that to me,she could hit on me as much as she wants.....
Where were we?Ah,yes!
Rei sees Saeko represents a threat so she desperately hits on Takashi.Am I right?
Besides the short analogy I've made in the first 2 or 3 lines,what I've said is what things looked like from the anime and what happened in the anime.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Apr 13, 2013 11:59 AM
Jul 2012
SteezAwesomeness said:
Solvite said:
Who I want him to end up with = Takagi

Who he should end up with because they are perfect for each other = Saeko

Who he will end up with when Saeko Dies and Fat guy claims Takagi = Rei

1.) Takagi? wtf? they make a terribly horrible mismatched couple.
2.) Saeko? wtf? they are polar opposites of eachother. Saeko, on the inside, is QUITE unsocialable. No one is really perfect for Saeko since she's a sadistic psychobitch who was probably physically abused and beaten by her samurai father and now is hellbent on inflicting pain everywhere. crazy bitch.

3.) I agree.

This! 2 is so stupid! Quite overrated and don't see them as couple, and it will be shit!
Apr 13, 2013 12:29 PM
Mar 2012
Takashi shouldn't end up with any of the girls, since they're all borderline batshit crazy.

Saeko would rip his dick off from rage after their first couple's arguement.

Rei would cheat on him and suck a dick 3" bigger than his.

Saya is so fucking annoying and cocky, Takashi would probably kill her. Remember what he did to her at the mansion when she was bitching about her parents? Yea, now imagine that times 9000+.

Nurse Shizuka is just a dumb ho.

Alice is PEDOBEAR RAPE TIME!
Apr 13, 2013 9:35 PM

Apr 2013
Takashi should end up with Saeko. The strongest couple ever.. LOL

Takashi ♥ Saeko \(^▽^ )
Apr 14, 2013 6:38 AM

Oct 2012
I would prefer Saeko over Rei, but I don't really mind either one, but yeah... overall I would like Saeko to be with Takashi, but it will probably be Rei and Takashi and again... I'm fine with that, I just prefer Saeko over Rei...
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
May 19, 2013 10:34 PM
May 2013
Saeko for sure, she believes she doesn't deserve love. She not only has the best reason for winning Takashi but she's sexy as hell and a badass at that as well.
May 25, 2013 4:32 AM

Feb 2013
Definitelly Saeko. She's my favourite girl in H.O.T.D. Rei is idiot, I don't like her ;P

Jun 1, 2013 10:37 AM
May 2013
Im just tired of it always being the obvious choice? Isnt anyone else tired of that too? Saeko is the underdog and I've been seeing people say she is better suited as a companion, all the scenes where Takashi finds her in revealing situations leaves him all flustered and its pretty obvious in the last few episodes that she likes Takashi and that he is starting to like her too.
Jun 7, 2013 2:56 PM

Sep 2009
Am I the only one that thinks Takashi is a jerk? He doesn't deserve to be with any of the girls. They're all too good for him.
Jun 7, 2013 3:01 PM

Sep 2012
XternalBlaze said:
Am I the only one that thinks Takashi is a jerk? He doesn't deserve to be with any of the girls. They're all too good for him.
Yes, you're the only one who thinks that.

In fact, why the hell do you think that?
Jun 7, 2013 11:34 PM

Sep 2009
Red_Keys said:
XternalBlaze said:
Yes, you're the only one who thinks that.

In fact, why the hell do you think that?

In the first episode he slapped Rei. Rei didn't do anything that warrants that slap. That was uncalled for. He never apologized for that one.
Jun 7, 2013 11:40 PM

Aug 2011
I don't have a solid preference. Anyone but Rei is fine. Hot and cold broads are irritating.

XternalBlaze said:
In the first episode he slapped Rei. Rei didn't do anything that warrants that slap. That was uncalled for. He never apologized for that one.

It may not have been warranted at the time, but it was funny. He should have saved it for later when she really needed it.

Jun 8, 2013 12:00 AM

Aug 2009
XternalBlaze said:

lolniceguysyndrome

Jun 10, 2013 8:51 PM

May 2012
XternalBlaze said:

No, you're not, Takashi is very close to Makoto (school days) in jerk lvl if you ask me.
In the first episode he was al like "oh I finally held the love of my life bla bla bla bla"
and even called her "my girl" when that wierdo tried to rape her.
And then he was like "Oh a random hot samurai girl? lets run away together while 'my girl' is just lying there with her back broken watching me run away with your hot ass! Oh I've got a better Idea! Lets spend the night together in that dojo over there!"

And the HE is the one compering HIMSELF to Hisashi "Well sorry I'm not Hisashi!" and refuses to understand why Rei chose Hisashi and blaming her, while getting it on with other girls instead of trying to win her back, and then blaming her again. Asshole! =_=
Jun 11, 2013 11:27 AM

Sep 2012
XternalBlaze said:
I kind of agree with you that it wasn't warranted at that time.

But.. I can't really blame him for that. He did just see a teacher get eaten. He's freaked the fuck out. He went to her first (obviously because he cares about her the most), and wanted to get the hell out of there.

When she wasn't listening, he kind of lashed out at her. I agree that it was kind of a dickish move, but I can't really blame him for it.
Jun 11, 2013 5:23 PM
Jul 2012
Red_Keys said:
XternalBlaze said:
I kind of agree with you that it wasn't warranted at that time.

But.. I can't really blame him for that. He did just see a teacher get eaten. He's freaked the fuck out. He went to her first (obviously because he cares about her the most), and wanted to get the hell out of there.

When she wasn't listening, he kind of lashed out at her. I agree that it was kind of a dickish move, but I can't really blame him for it.

Me too. She was over reacting, and he needs to listen on what he says to Rei.
Jun 24, 2013 12:36 AM
Jun 2013
Saeko!!!!! every guy should have a girlfriend like that
Jun 24, 2013 12:38 AM

Aug 2012
...Rei. Just...rei.

Why do the childhood friends never win?
Jun 29, 2013 11:05 AM
Jun 2013
I love Rei. she is innocent, love doing wat is on her mind. I truly believe that she love him, always did. she is not like other girl who Chase after main character like saeko. Rei watch him all along n c love him, want to be protected is nothing wrong.
Jun 29, 2013 11:14 AM
Jun 2013
why won't takashi told Rei how much he love her. is he gonna make the same mistake chosing s.o he doesn't even like. Rei n takashi please be together, Sensei onegaishimasu!
Jun 29, 2013 7:04 PM

Nov 2012
Rei s a bitch... i have to go with Saeko.
PS: on a different note am i the only one who think he fucked Saeko at the shrine?
Jun 29, 2013 7:12 PM

Dec 2009
I would mind Takagi, but Saeko. --At first I was always for Rei but its because I never saw her true worth since I didn't notice it in the first episode.
Jul 3, 2013 12:17 AM
Jun 2013
saeko of course
Jul 4, 2013 10:28 AM

May 2012
kateiris18 said:
I love Rei. she is innocent, love doing wat is on her mind. I truly believe that she love him, always did. she is not like other girl who Chase after main character like saeko. Rei watch him all along n c love him, want to be protected is nothing wrong.

Amen to that.
But I think Takashi should grow up as acharacter a little before he gets her, and get with Saeko for a little while for the sake of the "Hisashi revange" so people wouldn't complain that much and see only Rei as a bitch.
But then dump Saeko because he will realize he doesn't really love her the way he thought and because he will notice how much Rei got hurt.
(After all, she did what she did because he was a jerk to her in the first place. So - TAKASHI! STAHP!)
Miss_PsychedelicJul 4, 2013 10:31 AM
Jul 4, 2013 10:31 AM

Jun 2013
Rei, but Saeko's bangin ;]

Jul 8, 2013 6:50 PM
Jun 2013
Miss_Psychedelic said:
kateiris18 said:

Amen to that.
But I think Takashi should grow up as acharacter a little before he gets her, and get with Saeko for a little while for the sake of the "Hisashi revange" so people wouldn't complain that much and see only Rei as a bitch.
But then dump Saeko because he will realize he doesn't really love her the way he thought and because he will notice how much Rei got hurt.
(After all, she did what she did because he was a jerk to her in the first place. So - TAKASHI! STAHP!)
That's not really true though, don't you remember how in the beginning when shidou held Rei back a year and Takashi wanted to talk to her about it and Rei just brushed him off, and then she dated Hisashi.
Jul 9, 2013 11:47 AM

May 2012
ecchijones said:
Miss_Psychedelic said:
kateiris18 said:

Amen to that.
That's not really true though, don't you remember how in the beginning when shidou held Rei back a year and Takashi wanted to talk to her about it and Rei just brushed him off, and then she dated Hisashi.

She probably already made up her mind at that point.
At ep6 she wasn't only comparing Hisashi to Takashi but also explaining to the audiance why did she dumped Takashi in the first place.
He was never listening to her, or pretending he is, and was ignoring her even at their dates (she hinted that all Takashi did is sitting and playing games on the phone back then).
He wasn't ready for a relationship back then and Rei probably felt unloved, unlike with Hisashi who gave her at least the minimum attention a girl needs when in a relationship.
Jul 15, 2013 11:30 PM
Jun 2013
Miss_Psychedelic said:
ecchijones said:
Miss_Psychedelic said:
kateiris18 said:

Amen to that.

At ep6 she wasn't only comparing Hisashi to Takashi but also explaining to the audiance why did she dumped Takashi in the first place.
He was never listening to her, or pretending he is, and was ignoring her even at their dates (she hinted that all Takashi did is sitting and playing games on the phone back then).
He wasn't ready for a relationship back then and Rei probably felt unloved, unlike with Hisashi who gave her at least the minimum attention a girl needs when in a relationship.
If she was boring that was her fault.
Jul 15, 2013 11:58 PM

Mar 2013
Miss_Psychedelic said:
ecchijones said:
Miss_Psychedelic said:
kateiris18 said:

Amen to that.

Rei was and is a bitch I'd rather become zombie chow than end up with somebody like her, she never tried to explain to Takashi what was going on she just expected him to know and when he didn't realise she goes full retard bitch mode picks up his best friend just to rub his face in it, no way in hell is she innocent she's manipulative, vindictive all round horrible person.

I truely hope he ends up Saeko just to see Rei suffer and thankfully the manga seems to be heading in that direction.

Jul 18, 2013 5:44 PM

May 2012
I really don't see the point of having any arguments with you guys due to the fact your opinion isn't going to change about the Saeko thing and you're just going to continue to randomly bash Rei.
Haters gonna hate.
Still Rei is the best choice in my opinion. :P

(Saeko's and Takashi's relationship is too shallow and reminds me of this:
"Hey I just met you, And I am crazy
But here's my dark side, So fuck me maybe?")
Miss_PsychedelicJul 18, 2013 5:53 PM
Jul 18, 2013 10:13 PM
Jun 2013
Does it matter, it's pretty clear the series is dead. But if I were to choose it would be Saeko.
Jul 25, 2013 4:19 PM

Jul 2013
Either Saeko or Rei. He has said he loves Rei, so that's who I'd imagine he'd get with.
+ I want a second season, fuck.
Hi.
Jul 27, 2013 2:18 AM

Jul 2013
i agree i want Takashi fuck them all i forgot Takashi not allowed touch young girl. i hate guys who want loli they ewwwwwww.
Jan 29, 2014 4:29 AM

Oct 2013
Takashi should of just choosen Saeko. That fine piece of ass can kill zombies quicker than the other girls and plus she was just hotter. But no, Takashi had to hook back up with his ex after his friend died O_o sheesh

Miss_Psychedelic said:

(Saeko's and Takashi's relationship is too shallow and reminds me of this:
"Hey I just met you, And I am crazy
But here's my dark side, So fuck me maybe?")

Lmao
Jan 29, 2014 4:31 AM
Jul 2013
none bc theyre all annoying
Feb 9, 2014 10:52 AM

Jul 2012
Rei
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Feb 11, 2014 4:43 PM

May 2013
Takashi is a bitch to me I hope he dies from zombie gang rape and Kouta gets all the women, you know a big fuck you to the viewers
Feb 26, 2014 9:33 PM
Dec 2013
Rei or Saeko for me i think either one would suit him very well
Feb 28, 2014 11:14 PM

Feb 2014
Think the story would be most interesting with Rei- she lets go of Hisashi etc. It seems that Takashi secretly has a major crush on Saya as he's always staring at her tits even more than Shizuka for some reason...

Takashi however should evaluate his options though and get on Shizuka (so he can hit up Rika too!) Nothin like gettin double-teamed by a sexy nurse and sniper! XD
themrgamesenseiFeb 28, 2014 11:25 PM
"You seriously don't know why human beings eat potatoes?" -Sasha Braus (Attack on Titan)

(from Skullgirls PC 2D fighter)
Mar 2, 2014 5:50 PM
Jul 2018
Miss_Psychedelic said:
Orphina said:
Rei.
Honestly, I think that Rei represents what most people would act like during an event like this.
But that's a different story all together! xD

That's why I think so many people hate her so much, they try to lie to themselves that they would act all bad ass and shit, but when it will come to the real deal Rei is representing the most human reaction in the anime.
She is a drama queen, but there is a good reason for it, yet she still manages to stay bad ass. :3
I don't like Miss perfect ass Saeko because she is just too fucking unrealistic and plus her relationship with Takashi reminds me of:
"Hey I just met you, And I am crazy.
But here's my dark side, so fuck me maybe? =_="
That's why I'm totally with you on the reiXtakashi thing ^^

Actually thats where youre wrong and pardon my language but youre a fucking idiot! anyone who was in a zombie apocalypse would not be sitting on their asses like rei and complaining about the past and annoying the hell out of everyone with their big mouth, everyone would have to be strong and "bad ass" as you put it , even if they didnt want to they would be conditioned to be ,because of their circumstances. And she IS a drama queen but with no good reason for it actually, and shes not bad ass at all shes ass minus the bad and plus the annoying so what do u get? an annoying ass. the only ppl who would b sitting around like she does in the anime is ppl who are rich and have some kind of fucking fortress around their house. She complains about everything and rei even gets jealous when saeko is in takashi's lap even though other times shes complaining about how hes a bad person and a bad boyfriend (was) shes completely indecisive ,which annoys me and even when she makes up her mind she decides she wants something , which most of the time she doesnt deserve to have. And saeko isnt perfect, as a matter of fact she thinks shes really fucked up and doesnt deserve love even though shes an amazing person and her psychotic side just makes her more awesome and unique in character , shes one of the most realistic people . and she doesnt tell him about her dark side to get him to fuck her ,like i said she doesnt think she deserves anyone. and whats wrong with crazy people? dont mess with us psychos bitch , ill have the whole mental ward beat the shit out of u XD SaekoXTakashi forever FTH
(FTH= fuck the haters).
Mar 4, 2014 9:15 AM

Feb 2014
How in fucks name was Rei realistic?

1) She gave no reasons to why she had so much animosity towards Takashi.. None period I've watched this series 5 times yet she didn't give him anything but shit
2) Acts completely unrational.. Accusing Takashi of killing Hisashi because he was jealous of him.. Just look at her at the end of episode 1 she acts almost hysterical Takashi was about to just leave her ass
3) it's okay for her to be melancholy about Hisashi's death but throwing up that subject around Takashi in almost every scene they're in is completely unneeded.. Hisashi was his best friend so common sense will tell you he would feel agitated/angry every damn time it's brought up.. By his GF no less and that said GF hates you but won't give you clear cut reasons why
4) her emotions flip faster than the Flash
5) more indecisive than Bella from Twilight

There's a lot more

The only decent characters in this show was the guys and a hallowed few of females.. Hell I liked Mr Shido more than Rei.. He had bitches wrapped around his finger.. The only female characters I liked was Shizuka's friend, Alice and Mrs Takagi.. I didn't even like Saeko but she was more interesting and more tolerable than Rei

Anyone thinking Rei's actions were even halfway close to being realistic needs to check themselves for brain disfunction
Titanz25Mar 4, 2014 9:18 AM
Mar 5, 2014 11:20 AM
Feb 2014
Saeko
Apr 20, 2014 11:46 PM
Jun 2013
lplayer19 said:
Im just tired of it always being the obvious choice? Isnt anyone else tired of that too? Saeko is the underdog and I've been seeing people say she is better suited as a companion, all the scenes where Takashi finds her in revealing situations leaves him all flustered and its pretty obvious in the last few episodes that she likes Takashi and that he is starting to like her too.

Wouldint that be rei since the childhood friends usally loses.
Jul 14, 2014 7:48 PM

Jan 2013
Tennouji_ said:
Am I the only one who wants Saya to be with him? :(

I don't really like Saya X Hirano which I found it disgusting.

May I ask, why do you find Saya X Hirano "disgusting"?
Sep 30, 2014 2:27 PM

Jun 2010
Saeko because she's the only cool chick there
Sep 30, 2014 2:39 PM

Jul 2012
Rei. I honestly don't like any of the options but she's the most suited for him. Saeko and the main guy don't have much chemistry other than looking good together and I lost respect for her after the Saeko-centric episode.
Mar 16, 2015 12:34 AM

Nov 2014
I'm still torn between Rei and Saeko. I wrote a lot and so I've made it split into two parts.

Rei:

Being a minor annoyance, cute at times and being childhood friends, Rei is certainly a more realistic and relatable character but she has a few tidbits that make me stay on the fence with her relationship with Takashi. Promising him that they'll marry one day (which she didn't exactly break but breaking his heart is a sure first-step), I can't help but feel she's unstable with her emotions (she brings up Hisashi a lot) and at the same time if Hisashi was still alive (dating your ex's best friend is just wrong), would she still be with him and not bother to look at Takashi a second time? Or is it because no one else is around and Takashi is her last alternative?

Even though Takashi showed that he still cares for Rei by immediately trying to get her out of the school, I think it's accepted that he has to take some of the blame since he'd simply shrug off and disregard Rei when she would share her thoughts with him which ultimately pushed her to let go of Takashi (not surprised) and in return she tried to get his attention and force him to make a move (again, dating his best friend was not the way to go).

Obviously as Takashi starts maturing and adapting to the apocalypse, their bond grows but what really bothers me is when Rei admits herself to him by saying that she'll probably die if Takashi gets attracted with someone else. I'm absolutely mixed and in agreement with what Takashi said: "I can't tell if I'm angry or happy." I personally think it was to mess with his feelings for her since he's still indecisive on a romantic relationship but Rei seemingly wants to force it upon him.

Saeko:

Saeko, despite being my favorite character also has her cons but is outweighed when in comparison to Rei. Aside from being well mannered, strong-willed, brutally honest and caring for the well-being of the others in the group on her outside persona. Her true self (or darkness as Takashi calls it) is taking in pleasure and sexual gratification when she inflicts harm and suffering which you see her smirk in enjoyment when she's hacking away at the dead.

However (before and after Takashi found out), the two always looked out for one another when the occasion would arise (Saeko glad for Takashi's well-being when they rejoin the group on the bridge) and eventually, developed feelings for each other (Takashi taking her hand in his when she admits to him). Takashi has also complimented on a lot of Saeko's attire that she wears, particularly when she wears the yukata and blushes after Takashi states that she's beautiful.

Personally, sadism isn't necessarily bad. As long as it doesn't get out of hand like if she starts getting urges to start hurting her friends (which she doesn't) then it's fine. It's just how sadists are and seeing as how Takashi willingly accepts that dark persona behind her well-reserved personality on the outside, she now has a close bonding with Takashi or rather, a reason to continue on in life because of him.

Which brings another point when Takashi admits that he accepted her darkness in order to survive. I hate to say it but it somewhat killed the romantic mood and at the same time made it sound like Takashi is using her as protection since we already know she's very talented with the sword (bokken) and reliable. These factors beforehand (including her outside persona), all made Takashi look up to her before but what about now? Is he just accepting her to benefit himself due to their dire situation or is she still someone special to him and strongly believes that she's still the same Saeko to him no matter what.

To which, at the temple when she loses the will to fight and begins hating her tainted-self, despite Takashi admitting that he'll always admire her and states that she's the best woman he has ever known, is he being true to his word or is he simply desperate enough, perhaps both.
Set_linMar 21, 2015 8:18 PM
Mar 26, 2015 6:29 PM
Jul 2014
In my opinion, he'd be crazy to go out with any of the girls introduced so far.

After reading the manga again, what I'd like to know is why the hell did would he take Rei back? They made her seem so much more tolerable in the anime than they did in the manga...
In a flashback, it turns out he did try to support/console her, but she found it annoying, took her Shidou hatred out on him, and then went to Hisashi...

Saeko is awesome, but it seems like something really tragic would happen to her, and psychologically make Takashi just snap and start randomly shooting people in a fit of blind rage!
Mar 28, 2015 2:36 AM

Nov 2014
Pkmntrainercam said:
In my opinion, he'd be crazy to go out with any of the girls introduced so far.

After reading the manga again, what I'd like to know is why the hell did would he take Rei back? They made her seem so much more tolerable in the anime than they did in the manga...
In a flashback, it turns out he did try to support/console her, but she found it annoying, took her Shidou hatred out on him, and then went to Hisashi...

Saeko is awesome, but it seems like something really tragic would happen to her, and psychologically make Takashi just snap and start randomly shooting people in a fit of blind rage!

Interesting, I only read where the anime left off (started on Chapter 16) but since you mentioned Rei showing ignorance despite Takashi's efforts, now I'm not sure about her anymore. It makes me again, keep her on the fence. One thing that really bothered me during their time in the mall is Rei still reminiscing about Hisashi and how she still lingers on about him in her mind like she's not letting go. As I said before, IF he was still alive, would she still be with Hisashii or eventually get back together with Takashi?

I've thought about Saeko going out like that, she could possibly get too much thrill and excitement out of her doings and eventually overwhelmed or unable maintain herself from the constant killing. It's definitely possible that it'll break Takashi (similar to how Kohta lost it when he had to "take out" Asami).
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Aug 29, 2010

542 by Hue_Enjoyer »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FaithoftheFallen - Aug 15, 2010

425 by Hue_Enjoyer »»
6 hours ago

» If Highschool of the Dead did NOT involve zombies

LAKool-AidGang - Jul 7, 2023

18 by CombatMagic »»
Apr 11, 8:18 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 11, 2010

461 by Hokage_the_7th »»
Apr 9, 5:34 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 12, 2010

254 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 20, 7:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.