Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 11, 2010 2:19 PM

Apr 2009

If you want an Anime Recommendation! XD

Tell us what your looking for and then people will message you on your profile! XD (Either comment or Message). After you post what your looking for I will delete the post after a month! By then hopefully you've found an Anime if not you may re-post it :) Please state that it has been a repost though! Hope we can all help you!

If you want to Recommend an Anime to someone! :D

When you Recommendation an Anime to someone you have to go to their Profile and leave a comment listing the anime that they may like XD OR send them a Message doing the same thing :3 It makes it less confusing than having to have people posting. XD We can all help people out! XD Let's have some fun guys and girls! XDD

kiriharaAug 11, 2010 6:38 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 12, 2010 8:42 AM

Jul 2010
I'm looking for another sweet Zombie anime. I am watching Highschool Of The Dead. And I love it. As you can tell from my username I like zombies lol. So yea, if anyone knows any that'd be awesome. I don't care if it's a horror, mystery, etc. ^^

Thanks in advance

you fear for the things you care for, and you become accustom to it
Aug 14, 2010 6:32 PM

Mar 2009
I want a Psychological or a Mystery! Iv hardly watched anything in those genres, so I dont even know where to start.

Bonus points if its got a taste of romance to it, but not necessary.

Also, please dont suggest an old anime. I dont want to deal with the art style xD

Thanks!!
Aug 16, 2010 12:37 PM
Jul 2010
I'm looking for something funny or romantic, like lovely complex, but with a bit of a plot. NO 1 episode arcs! and preferably no sci-fi. thank you! :D
Aug 18, 2010 4:24 PM

Sep 2008
I'm looking for some action, sci-fi/mecha or supernatural anime with plot, prefer with no chan charecters and no echi elements.
Thanks for help!
Aug 18, 2010 9:58 PM

May 2010
Anime's Im Looking For:
Romance/Comedy/Action/Fantasy/Shojo

Mangas Im Looking for:
Romance/Shojo/Comedy/One Shots/Action....

I like romance stuff, & comedy. :) thxss
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Aug 20, 2010 7:04 PM

Aug 2010
im looking for a comedy shojo anime that kinda is at school like ouran high school host club or special a
ill drag you to hell
Aug 22, 2010 10:21 PM

Dec 2009
I'm Looking for an Anime with:

Heavy Romance / Ecchi-Ness (Like on KissxSis)

I would also accept Anime's
With Comedy
& With Harem
OfCourse with the Heavy Romance & Maybe Ecchi

BTW Whats Shoujo?
or Shounen

Harem or Comedy on them
But I also dont really mind if there's no Ecchi-Ness

Please try to Send Your Recommendation's on My Profile.
Thanks~ ^^
waalex11Aug 26, 2010 12:54 PM
Sep 5, 2010 8:29 PM
Jul 2010
Hi~

Im looking for an Action anime with comedy, ecchi, and harem
animes like zero no tsukaima or that sort
i dont like anime with an always serious atmosphere

Shounen please i never read shoujo
Sep 5, 2010 9:53 PM
Dec 2009
Hi there
Im looking for two options:
-A medieval anime
-A zombie anime (except zombie-loan and HOTD)
Sep 6, 2010 11:56 PM
Sep 2010
Hey, I'm looking for an action-packed anime with a badass female protagonist (doesn't have to be the main character, but not a character that is set aside a lot)
Anime like this: Black Lagon, Soul Eater, Fate/Stay Night, Blood+, and Elfen Lied.
I don't care if the main character is a guy, but I'm not particularly looking for an anime where the main guy does all of the fighting :( c'mon, it's just not fair! D:

Anyway, thanks in advance.

Oh, and please do not recommend Shakugan No Shana. I'm already watching it xD
Sep 10, 2010 9:08 AM

Aug 2010
I'm looking for an anime/manga sort of like Air Gear or History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi.
BTW, If you think that there's a series in this vain that I'd like but that's already on my list - only in the On Hold/Dropped/Planning to Watch/Read sections, then feel free to still mention it to me, 'kay? :)

~Domo~
Oct 13, 2010 7:57 PM
Jan 2008
I've been searching for an perverted comedy like Desert Punk, Golden Boy, Inukami!, and Akikan!. Or a School comedy like Angel Beats, Clannad, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu, Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu, Seitokai Yakuindomo, School Rumble, Great Teacher Onizuka, and Seitokai no Ichizon. I really don't want serious drama like Clannad, just looking for some good laughs. Thank you ahead of time!
Oct 18, 2010 8:31 PM

Dec 2009
I want a super power anime something like index ,more than one anime if possible.
Thanks.
Oct 23, 2010 7:10 PM

Jul 2010
I'd like a romantic comedy, like Ouran high school host club or lovely complex. It could also be a non-comedy, like La corda d'oro, just no drama please. ^^

Thanks! ^^
Oct 28, 2010 1:14 AM

Aug 2008
Hello guys!

I'm lookin for a secuential action with a little romance and a good end. Like FMA Brotherhood (something like this).

Thanks!
Oct 31, 2010 10:18 AM
Dec 2009
Im looking for an action/adventure like one piece...
Oct 31, 2010 3:31 PM

Dec 2009
I'm Looking for Romance

Any Cute Anime Like these Manga's:

- Get Love
- Hakoiri Devil Princess
- Onidere
- KimiKiss ~ Various Heroines ~
- Amagami - Love Goes On!
- Amagami - Precious Diary
- Amagami - Sincerely Yours

Really Heavy on Romance. & really Cute.
And really concentrated on the Couple

Plz Suggest the Most You Can & Tell Me on My Profile
Nov 2, 2010 10:53 AM

Feb 2010
Im looking for an anime with a strong protagonist, who doesn't cower or run in sight of danger. A light or Lelouch character who's willing to fight for something. Romance in the plot is wanted as well. I like female characters who don't bitch and moan, just suck it up and help the protagonist, like Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin. I hate Harems and Tsundere!
I dont care if its action/mech/comedy. I like stories for their characters.

Sorry for being picky :)
Just leave comments on my profile. Thanks!
Nov 6, 2010 5:19 PM

Jan 2010
I'm looking for an Anime with the Genres Romance, Comedy, Mystery, Slice of Life, School Life or stuff like that. xD
But not too corny please. xD

Nov 20, 2010 5:48 PM
Jul 2010
Hi i'm looking for a romance/comedy anime with no ecchi or girl overload harem. I prefer more serious or tasteful romances. I've already seen the most popular ones like special a, ouran, lovely complex etc
Nov 21, 2010 4:04 PM

Oct 2010
Hi,
i'm looking 4 an anime like Death Note or Code Geass. - Main character should be some kind of mastermind. I really enjoy them.
btw. i dont care if it's fe/male

plz leave a msg on my profile
Jan 23, 2011 4:44 PM

Dec 2009
anyone know a cute Anime. with a cute Neko Girl?
Like some kind of romance with a cute neko girl and a protagonist.
I've never seen an Anime with a real Neko Girl. except for Spice and Wolf (kinda: shes wolf)
but I've always wanted to watch an Anime with a cute neko girl >////<
with romance!~ especially x3

plz tell me on my profile x3
Feb 5, 2011 11:10 AM

Feb 2009
Can someone recommend me a school life anime about delinquents? Excluding Beelzebub.
Replyin here or on my profile...either way is fine with me.Thanks in advance!

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Mar 17, 2011 4:52 AM

Oct 2009
waalex11: Try Asobi ni iku yo. The main Neko girl is really really cute and there's plenty of romance moments
Mar 29, 2011 1:57 AM

Sep 2009
Sup guys

Im looking for an anime with romance-comedy/mystery/school life/slice of life. i dont like any robots involved but if there is 1 that's really good that has a robot on it u can jst add it as well. for romance i would like a score higher than 8 or at least 7.5 like clannad or toradora something like that. all in all i would like the stories be more creative. not an anime that will leave a cliche at the end.

Tnx ^_^

◄░▒▓█★I wish not to live long,Only long enough to know What it means to LIVE
◄░▒▓█★K.
Jun 15, 2011 6:56 PM
Jun 2009
Hii :)
im looking for something with stuff likr Action, Adventure, some random Comedy...
almost like naruto, bleach, one piece and gintama (i realize they are very different but those are some examples [my favs])
it doesnt matter if its old or new, nor does it matter if its completed yet.

just send some suggestions my way

k thanks (^_^)
Jun 20, 2011 12:32 PM
Dec 2009
if anyone would be so kind to look at my list of animes and recomend me some i dont know what to watch right now :/ i prefer all genres except mecha
Jun 29, 2011 12:44 PM

Oct 2009
Hummas said:
if anyone would be so kind to look at my list of animes and recomend me some i dont know what to watch right now :/ i prefer all genres except mecha

Watch Rozen Maiden. Its really good!
Aug 8, 2011 9:20 PM

Jul 2011
Hi! :D
I am looking for anime romance that really sweet and anime like Fullmetal Alchemist that can make me never bored to watch more and more.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What are good Dubbed anime?

Hime-sama - Aug 20, 2010

28 by red1130 »»
Nov 28, 2021 1:31 PM

» Looking for Action, Fantasy manga that is sometimes lighthearted or dark.

NamikazeMitsuki - Apr 11, 2021

0 by NamikazeMitsuki »»
Apr 11, 2021 11:45 PM

» Anime Recommendation

tough_bug - May 10, 2019

1 by removed-user »»
Apr 14, 2020 12:46 PM

» Anime Recommendation

tough_bug - May 10, 2019

0 by tough_bug »»
May 10, 2019 7:16 PM

» Best and Worst Anime

red1130 - Apr 28, 2019

0 by red1130 »»
Apr 28, 2019 2:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.