Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 19, 2010 10:05 PM

Jan 2009
I don't know about you guys, but I've been looking forward to the ZKC OVA. Any decent subgroup want to pick this up so the rest of us can watch it too? :(
Jul 21, 2010 1:15 PM
Aug 2009
Chihiro picked this up I think, but it's not ready for release yet. According to their site it's being coded and timed right now. I'm sure it will be released subbed in a few weeks, just be patient. OVA's generally get slower releases than TV shows since they get put on the backburner while subgroups sub their TV shows. At least that's what I've found.
Jul 21, 2010 6:17 PM

Jan 2009
Ah sweet. Good to see Chihiro doing it as I like their work. And yeah I understand how OVA's aren't the priority but I bet something like Black Rock Shooter will be out in a matter of hours after release ;)
Jul 22, 2010 5:41 AM

Jan 2008
No, it's not really on the back burner, we're just waiting for the official lyrics. The OVA would be ready to release on the 25th, but the single comes out on the 28th, so we decided to wait the extra 3 days.
Jul 22, 2010 10:40 PM
Aug 2009
Sounds good. I was just going from personal experience where OVA's get thrown to the backburner. Either way, waiting another week won't kill anyone :P
Aug 5, 2010 6:33 PM

Aug 2008
Chihiro has subbed it. Just go to their website and the download links will be there. Only some minor grammar and spelling mistakes this time from them. They used the same font as they did through the TV series.
"Those of us who have the dreams and the passion to be able to overturn common sense are the strongest" Kuroyanagi Ryo, Yakitate Japan! Episode 24.

"Lelouch Vi Britannia commands you, all of you, to die!" -Lelouch Lamperouge

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children OVA Episode 1 Discussion

Kaiserpingvin - Jul 18, 2010

38 by watbebe »»
Oct 9, 2014 1:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.