Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 12, 2007 8:34 AM

Jan 2005
Just read chapter 280 now! Freaking awesome! Really looking forward to the next few chapters :)
Jan 12, 2007 9:57 AM

Aug 2006
yay also 30-31 of NHK out ..good (Yea i hate the animes that comes from good mangas) let that for later...after 4 months without chapter a usefull chapter..this is better than those weekeed chapter of 80% of the series out there XD
reading...lol i love this...oh well sad no guts either griffiths but its still more interesting than i though it would be so yay...(and seems like they decide to put a date to the next chapter so its good i don't need to wait without know when it will come out (wait is worse if i don't know that))
guess guts wouldn't come there (they went to sea was it ?) so guess more war to the next few chapters...i love war...
deviantart died http://ichise-shinn.animepaper.ne/

dedanda, katsore, sasore, ataerande
Jul 31, 2014 2:45 PM

Jun 2009
Rigermortis said:
I hope they do something significant with her. I felt that they kinda built her up in F/Z that it would be kinda a waste if they didn't give her proper treatment.

I honestly think they will expand her role a bit. I'm not 100% sure, but I think there is room to include at least some of her characterization from the Fate route. They better do it in UBW if they can, because it's pretty much impossible in HF.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 31, 2014 2:49 PM

Apr 2009
Wow, this necro.
Steel Ball Run anime when?

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

378 by Hexcellion »»
3 hours ago

» From all the ongoing (and on hiatus) manga, you can choose only one to eventually reach a conclusion. Which one would it be?

Caciulacdlac - Apr 10

5 by nishant0 »»
5 hours ago

» Most obscure titles in your list.

Otakupervert890 - Feb 24

21 by nishant0 »»
5 hours ago

» Do you guys pick up completed axed manga.

zkl_ - Feb 28

13 by bucciest »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » What is your favorite shounen arc?

HM0710 - Sep 6, 2021

17 by Rhaelynne »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.