Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 2, 2008 5:16 PM

Jun 2007
what is your favorite quote?

From the show it's probably....

Trowa: Maybe I should do what you did, and go out with a bang.
Heero: Well then, I got one warning for you. Dying hurts like hell.

Duo Maxwell:I have no life. The life I had fell apart, and I've learned to pick up those pieces alone.

Little Girl:Hi there, are you lost? I said, are you lost?
Heero: I've been lost ever since the day I was born.

hard to decide ........
Whats yours?
neko_chan1987May 2, 2008 5:33 PM
^._.^ Neko-Chan ^._.^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 2, 2008 6:58 PM

Nov 2006
Lol I love the first one you posted... ^_^
It is hard to decide, but here are a few more:

"He runs, he hides... he does everything, but he never lies... Duo Maxwell." -- Duo

"Oh, man, Quatre loves to blame himself for everything if you let him. Sooner or later, he'll start saying that there's no air in space because he didn't work on it hard enough." -- Duo

"I wouldn't mind if you want to kill me, but I might struggle a bit." -- Trowa

"I kill crazy people." -- Heero
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2008 5:19 PM

Apr 2008
Then I'll give you just one piece of advice... dying hurts like hell. -- Heero

I wouldn't mind if you want to kill me, but I might struggle a bit. -- Trowa

Destroy the enemy and there won't be a problem. -- Wufei
Aug 15, 2008 4:08 AM
Aug 2008
a good way to live a good life is to act on your emotions --Heero
Aug 18, 2008 11:01 PM

Feb 2008
Gundam Wing has some GREAT quotes - there's just so many to choose from. but here are some of mine:

Heero Yuy: Peace is nothing but a result of war.

Duo Maxwell: But Mommy told me real men never scream out loud.

Duo Maxwell: Just watch me, I'll become the God of Death once again... but right now, I need some sleep

Trowa Barton: That was pretty fast . . . surprise, surprise.

Chang Wufei: Woman! Are you listening? Woman!

Dorothy: Death is a gift given at birth.

History is much like an Endless Waltz: The 3 beats of War, Peace, and Revolution continue on forever...
Sep 1, 2008 1:37 PM

Jun 2008
Relena: My name is Relena Darlian, what's yours?

(Don't know why I like...0_0)
Sep 1, 2008 2:01 PM

Dec 2007
Treize Khushrenada: What's wrong? Why not use your dragon?
Wufei Chang: Because I want to fight you fair and square! That's why!
Treize: That's not like you. Why the hesitation?
Wufei: Look who's talking. Why didn't you kill me earlier?
Treize: I couldn't kill one of the few people that understands me.
Wufei: Give me a break! I despise you!
Treize: Then come and get me!
Wufei: You're only capable of looking down on people like this! You're only fighting to satisfy your ego! How many people do you think have died for you?!
Treize: Shall I tell you? As of yesterday 99,822 people.
Wufei: What?!
Treize: Lady, how many fatalities today?
Lady Une: We have confirmation of 82 White Fang soldiers and 105 of our own.
Treize: I see. Give me their names later today.
Lady: Yes, sir, I will.
Wufei: Damn you!
Treize: I remember everyone who's sacrificed their lives in battle. Noventa, Septem, Ventei, Darlian, Walker, Otto, Bunt. How could I forget them?
Wufei: How could you be so...
Treize: I can only grieve over the lives lost by those who fought. But at least try and understand this. Not one of those people died in vain. And...! *Suicides with Tallgeese on Wufei's Altron Gundam's beam trident* That was beautiful, Wufei!
Wufei: Treize! How could you...!
Treize: Wufei, my eternal friend. I'm honored I could fight with you pilots.
Wufei: No, this can't be true. I won't let this happen!
Treize: Milliardo, I'll be waiting on the other side.
Wufei: Damn it! I wasn't expecting to win...
Sep 1, 2008 2:31 PM

Nov 2006
Gurenn said:
Treize Khushrenada: What's wrong? Why not use your dragon?
Wufei Chang: Because I want to fight you fair and square! That's why!
Treize: That's not like you. Why the hesitation?
Wufei: Look who's talking. Why didn't you kill me earlier?
Treize: I couldn't kill one of the few people that understands me.
Wufei: Give me a break! I despise you!
Treize: Then come and get me!
Wufei: You're only capable of looking down on people like this! You're only fighting to satisfy your ego! How many people do you think have died for you?!
Treize: Shall I tell you? As of yesterday 99,822 people.
Wufei: What?!
Treize: Lady, how many fatalities today?
Lady Une: We have confirmation of 82 White Fang soldiers and 105 of our own.
Treize: I see. Give me their names later today.
Lady: Yes, sir, I will.
Wufei: Damn you!
Treize: I remember everyone who's sacrificed their lives in battle. Noventa, Septem, Ventei, Darlian, Walker, Otto, Bunt. How could I forget them?
Wufei: How could you be so...
Treize: I can only grieve over the lives lost by those who fought. But at least try and understand this. Not one of those people died in vain. And...! *Suicides with Tallgeese on Wufei's Altron Gundam's beam trident* That was beautiful, Wufei!
Wufei: Treize! How could you...!
Treize: Wufei, my eternal friend. I'm honored I could fight with you pilots.
Wufei: No, this can't be true. I won't let this happen!
Treize: Milliardo, I'll be waiting on the other side.
Wufei: Damn it! I wasn't expecting to win...

Reading just the scrip like that is actually kind of funny. Especially at the end when Wufei said," Damn it! I wasn't expecting to win."
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 2008 1:12 PM

Jul 2008
Omae o korosu (I will kill you.) -Heero Yuy
Omae wa mo shindeiru.
Jun 10, 2009 8:46 PM

Oct 2008
"Those who have laid eyes on a Gundam shall not live to tell about it. Those are the orders I have been given." - Trowa Barton

(This was what the Gundam pilots are supposed to be, they are not heroes.)

"You're afraid to die, aren't you guys? Well then you shouldn't be fighting at all!!!" - Quartre Raberba Winner

(So true, yet many people has overlooked this very basic concept nowadays.)

----

These aren't the ones I like but these are the only ones I can find along with worse quotes, of course.
Jun 12, 2009 10:27 AM
Jul 2008
Episode 19: Heero Yui
"Earth, the planet in the solar system that miraculously gave birth to life. In the ‘Year After Colony 195, with the development of the colonies people now live in new surroundings thanks to plentiful natural resources and cultivated technological abilities. However, this new world in nothing but an imitation of humankind’s motherland, the Earth. But why were the colonies made in the first place? I hear that the main purpose was technological development to improve the lives of humankind on Earth. Did humankind start asking for too much from this imitation world? The self-sustained way of life is more stable than life on Earth, especially since it lacks the risk of natural disasters. It appears that this unlimited growth was guaranteeing the eternal existence of humankind. Perhaps there was an age where people dreamed of the possibilities of living in the outer space where they could start from scratch. However, it is unthinkable that the colonies or humankind will ever forget the Earth. What did technological development in the colonies bring to the Earth? The kind of technology the earth wants most. Military power. Destruction is a human nature that can never be gotten rid of. And now the colonies are developing a militaristic disposition. The colonies cannot forget the Earth. The Earth has great beauty. The animals, known as humans, have acquired such strength that they even think about controlling this planet for themselves. From the point of view from a planet’s life, the life of a living thing lasts no more an instant. But in the end it nothing but themselves that humans can think of. Nothing changes. The time spent by humans in outer space has been a complete waste. The ideal is just a dream. This false pacifism, this false living space, outer space is nothing but a breeding ground for even more battles in the future. Wars throughout history have claimed many lives. Although humankind has never been able to forget the sorrow that has been caused by the wars they have not stopped fighting. The blood and tears they shed in battle are merely ceremonial. One can’t speak of history without referring to the wars in each era as important events. I’m sure the pale pep talks of fighting and peace have been repeated several times in the past. The colonies say they need armaments to maintain peace. It’s no different from on Earth. The colonies think they have joined the big boys. I guess they believe the bloodshed would lead to higher moral. So why do people fight anyway? Perhaps the meaning of human existence lies in their will to fight. People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle. And it’s a fact that those actually fighting are never seen as tainted."

The real twist to this epic speech is that the truisms spoken of by Heero is relative and true in our real world.

EtherealMerc's Blog
EtherealMercJun 27, 2009 1:32 AM
Jun 26, 2009 9:57 PM
Jul 2008
"I may run and hide but I never tell a lie. That's me in a nutshell."
-- Duo Maxwell
Aug 16, 2009 11:11 AM

Oct 2008
The only thing Heero Yuy pretty much says in some of the games and the anime is pretty much this:

"I will kill you!" - Codename "Heero Yuy"

And his rival, also the antagonist of the series.. Millardo Peacecraft pretty much talks along the lines of Isaac during the beginning of Growlanser V but Isaac doesn't sound like Millardo midway into the RPG. He became pretty much a warmonger with the ideals of nuclear retaliation against anybody who breaks the peace treaty which opposed Seldous of the PMB so far that his loyalists broke off the PMB and pretty much kills the original PMB members, as well as locking up Seldous. Luckily, the Gundam Wing series never had any sequels so Millardo Peacecraft pretty much stays the same way as the old Isaac.

"In order to realize a world of true peace and the ideals of true pacifism, all obstacles who seek to disturb or prevent this peace shall be annihilated." - Millardo Peacecraft (also known as Zechs Merquise)
Aug 16, 2009 2:49 PM
Jul 2008
"In order to realize a world of true peace and the ideals of true pacifism, all obstacles who seek to disturb or prevent this peace shall be annihilated." - Millardo Peacecraft (also known as Zechs Merquise)

I always liked zechs, but that ideal is no different from tyranny and genocide.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite Character (manga/anime) ( 1 2 )

ivorykeys - Oct 19, 2007

55 by DarkSharinganZ »»
Aug 30, 2012 4:41 AM

» Manga - Episode Zero

neko_chan1987 - May 19, 2008

14 by DarkSharinganZ »»
Aug 29, 2012 5:47 AM

Poll: » Favorite Gundam?

ivorykeys - Oct 29, 2008

27 by kanon-chan »»
Aug 29, 2012 4:34 AM

» Favorite Couple

ivorykeys - Feb 2, 2008

32 by kanon-chan »»
Aug 28, 2012 11:28 AM

» YOUR FAVORITE?

neko_chan1987 - May 12, 2008

13 by FlameLightning17 »»
Dec 19, 2010 9:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.