Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2008 6:16 PM

Apr 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I keep loving this series more and more as I continue to watch it. It seems that Yougetsu values Eigetsu more than he lets on. And Seiran is very clever to maneuver herself into a position where she can be a benefit to the sick people there and maybe even to herself and Eigetsu.

I thought the scene where she finds Eigetsu was moving.

can't wait to see how this all works out!
May 1, 2008 7:18 PM

Nov 2007
She's not Seiran, she's Kourin...

I'm actually getting pretty bored of Saimono. Season 2 just hasn't been as good as the first.
May 1, 2008 10:43 PM

Apr 2008
sorry, you're right heh. I have trouble with names in this anime for some reason, even though I love it.

season 2 does seem to be running slower than the first season, I still find it enjoyable.
Jun 29, 2008 1:16 AM

Jun 2008
Ryuuren was so amazing!!!
Sep 29, 2008 9:03 PM
Sep 2008
I just can't get enough of eigetsu and Kourin. I'll be heart broken if he really dies.
Aug 9, 2014 5:02 PM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode!

Definitely one of the best episode, but lots of wtf moments.

Finally Kourin was able to find Eigetsu and now she won't listen to whatever BS he always do instead of letting Kourin stay with him no matter what.

I actually didn't notice Ryuuren is in his normal clothes now. What i don't understand is in the past episode, he was just wondering then suddenly remembers something about Eigetsu. Then finally he comes out and rescue him. Though i find it weird that he suddenly had some close feelings towards Eigetsu even though he treats him as his 2nd soul friend.

And what's up with Ryuuren running away from Kourin. I actually thought he was being manipulated since there is no way he would do that to someone. Then again Ryuuren barely knows Kouin in the first place, so it might appear he's rude.

I wonder what Riou kun's mission?? He isn't from Seiki village right so i wonder how Shuuran met Riou?

Seiran kicking ass and hiding among the enemy soldiers.

And wtf NO ONE here is surprise that Sakujun is ALIVE!!?!?! It could be a vision, but he looks too real. He was probably the one that freed Eigetsu.

Still Eigetsu seems to awfully know alot about Sakujun? I wonder if they'll explain how they meet?

So that fake Doushu guy is actually a small kid like Yougetsu. I wonder if both person know each other.

I can't wait for the next episode!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari 2nd Season Episode 16 Discussion

SomaHeir - Aug 9, 2014

2 by Turn_A_Blum »»
53 minutes ago

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

starrysky - Mar 4, 2008

4 by Turn_A_Blum »»
Yesterday, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Did watching Colourcloud Palace made you want to study for a master's degree in public administration to prepare you to become an official ?

KingSunWukong - Jan 24

0 by KingSunWukong »»
Jan 24, 7:18 PM

Poll: » Should they make a new season of the Japanese anime ColourCloud Palace or remake the entire anime ?

KingSunWukong - Jan 9

0 by KingSunWukong »»
Jan 9, 5:01 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Crystal - Dec 16, 2007

7 by Verasucha1980 »»
Aug 27, 2022 8:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.