Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2010 10:52 AM

Apr 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I actually enjoyed this one more then I thought I would. Liked the comedy, particularly Matsukaze's interactions with Yuzuru and Hina, characters in general, and it had nice art. Though, if it weren't a oneshot, it could have been even better with further story, character and romance developments. :>
cyruzMar 16, 2021 8:13 AM
Jun 12, 2010 12:36 PM

Jun 2009
I agree with you. :)
Don't belive in yourself! Belive in me who belives in you! (TTGL) XD ...LOVE and PEACE!! ^_^
Jun 29, 2010 12:45 AM

Aug 2009
holy crap!
matsukaze is like a spoiled child!
i wish this manga is not one-shot.

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Jul 11, 2016 6:13 AM

May 2016
Despite Miyuki-sensei art style that I really like I did not like how short the story was and how fast the development of events was . I mean, Matsukaze has never had any worries in his life and deep feelings are unfamiliar to him. The fact that this one girl was able to evoke so many changes in him almost instantly seems too unrealistic.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.