Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 4, 2:39 AM
Feb 2023
(Reposted from my own post on S1)

I was watching the recap of season 1, and All Might mentioned about how the first user of OFA had a quirk inside of him that nobody had picked up on (his power to pass on quirks). This gave me an idea - what if nobody is actually quirkless? My theory is that nobody has no quirk - they just have quirks that you could never notice - for example, they get tired slower, or need only 3 hours of sleep on average. This could be argued against when you remember Dr Ujiko explained about how the anatomy of your foot can tell you if you are quirkless or not - but seeing as he is
, I don't really know if we can trust it. Even if that's not a valid reason to distrust him, it could not be linked with being quirkless at all, because if, like I said, everyone had a quirk, it could just be linked to something else, or perhaps how strong your quirk is? Any arguments or opinions?
May 5, 8:36 PM
DG9 CEO striker

Aug 2020
Interesting theory, but where do you think this would come into play? If this was true, I don't see how would it get intertwined into the story at this current stage. Unless it would be about Deku pulling out his own quirk, that he never picked up on? Idk how good that would be for the ending lol, but I can see that as a final twist sure
9cycle cycle9

May 6, 4:26 AM

Apr 2018
Reply to Hero_of_My_Story
Interesting theory, but where do you think this would come into play? If this was true, I don't see how would it get intertwined into the story at this current stage. Unless it would be about Deku pulling out his own quirk, that he never picked up on? Idk how good that would be for the ending lol, but I can see that as a final twist sure
Hero_of_My_Story said:

If Deku has an additional quirk, then his lifespan would shorten considerably, just like it happened with any other One For All wielder that is not All Might.
May 6, 6:52 AM
DG9 CEO striker

Aug 2020
Reply to Pipbusy
Hero_of_My_Story said:

If Deku has an additional quirk, then his lifespan would shorten considerably, just like it happened with any other One For All wielder that is not All Might.
@Pipbusy well Deku is only 16? And the fourth user, who had a quirk and then got One For All, died eighteen years later. So Deku has quite some time still lol
9cycle cycle9

May 8, 12:07 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to Hero_of_My_Story
@Pipbusy well Deku is only 16? And the fourth user, who had a quirk and then got One For All, died eighteen years later. So Deku has quite some time still lol
@Hero_of_My_Story dying at 34 does not sound like plenty time tho lol
May 9, 1:37 AM
DG9 CEO striker

Aug 2020
Reply to clare-
@Hero_of_My_Story dying at 34 does not sound like plenty time tho lol
@clare- yeah, but the story will most likely end after the final battle, somewhere in the current time period when Deku is 16. I heard manga is in the final stage already. You think right at the end, Horikoshi will show us a time skip where Deku dies at 34? That would be kinda pointless
9cycle cycle9

May 9, 1:39 AM

Aug 2018
Wow, that's a pretty cool theory.
May 10, 11:06 PM

Aug 2015
All Might even without quirk was still the strongest (with the armor he obtained)
May 11, 2:39 PM

Nov 2009
Maybe, maybe not, lol

The Theory is interesting,

However is already debunked by All-For-One,

Who literally takes all the quirks of a person either for himself or transfer it to another person.

Even the lastest episode had him trying to make someone Quirkless and then put in New Order so New Order could be contained (except he didn't know New Order would destroy itself too)

This means Quirkless does still exists in MHA world.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 4

161 by takkun_ »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Yesterday

66 by rasterman7 »»
3 hours ago

» why didnt heroes stop 9/11

Rukasumi - 9 hours ago

23 by Rhae »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 11

113 by ThisisMikuya »»
4 hours ago

» They could never make me hate you

CocoJaypee - Yesterday

5 by Pendragon572 »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.