Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Date A Live (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 20, 2:05 PM
Dec 2022
1. What do you think of Tokisaki Kurumi as a Female Anime viewer.?
2 Is she best and perfect female character ever made.?
3. What do you like about her.?(if you like about her
4. What do you dislike about her.? (if you dislike her)
5. What do you hate about her.?(if you hate about her)
6. Is she your ideal type of character whose character traits you aspire to inhabit.? (If she is your ideal type of character) if so What makes you to want to become like her .?

7. Is there something about her Character you wish would have changed or if there something that you wished would more like this or like that, etc preferred things like that.?

please Kindly provide your honest review.

You see one of my friend I know is working on his LN with me and one other friend of us my job is to collect information for him we have been trying to collect Female viewers's openions and Reviews on Characters like Tokisaki Kurumi from few years but we didn't get what we are seeking so I come across here And I decided to utilise this MAL Feature please Kindly help us by providing your honest and if possible critical review of Tokisaki Kurumi and characters like her.

Thank You

Have a Great Day.

Peace.
Apr 20, 3:39 PM
Jan 2021
you should've included an option for males to see the poll results without diluting them.
Apr 20, 4:04 PM

Aug 2014
What even is this bs.
Apr 21, 12:29 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to ptero93
you should've included an option for males to see the poll results without diluting them.
@ptero93, this post primarily targets female audience, though I'm aware of the typical male reaction. The author aims to create a perfect female lead who appeals universally, drawing inspiration from characters like Kurumi, Asuna, Horikata, Ai Hosino, Arisu Sakayanagi, and Millicent Bluenight. From a male perspective, these characters are admired for their beauty, likability, and overall construction. Often, they are even dubbed 'Waifu' or 'Waifu material', judged by their appearance, personality, strengths, weaknesses, and overall value. However, from what I've observed, female viewers usually appreciate characters that are mature and strong, suggesting a different set of criteria for character appeal.
Apr 21, 12:34 AM
Jan 2021
Zark_42 said:
@ptero93, this post primarily targets female audience, though I'm aware of the typical male reaction. The author aims to create a perfect female lead who appeals universally, drawing inspiration from characters like Kurumi, Asuna, Horikata, Ai Hosino, Arisu Sakayanagi, and Millicent Bluenight. From a male perspective, these characters are admired for their beauty, likability, and overall construction. Often, they are even dubbed 'Waifu' or 'Waifu material', judged by their appearance, personality, strengths, weaknesses, and overall value. However, from what I've observed, female viewers usually appreciate characters that are mature and strong, suggesting a different set of criteria for character appeal.

yeah, but I'm male and I find stuff like this interesting. so I wanna know what it says bruh
Apr 21, 12:36 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to Zark_42
@Zark_42 that's why I am doing this to know there POV, thanks to the struggle for gaining their POV, for me 1 female review = 1000 Males due to their rarety of their response 😔😔 like I've been trying for years now in verious social media platforms yet I don't gain single female review, that's the world for you.

More topics from this board

» Date A Live IV opening

blood898pt - Apr 6, 2022

34 by yungneutron »»
May 6, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2022

52 by Banana1233441 »»
Apr 28, 4:32 AM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2022

156 by MinaseNagi »»
Apr 24, 3:48 PM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Giorgosman13 - Apr 8, 2022

122 by MinaseNagi »»
Apr 24, 4:51 AM

Poll: » Do you think Shido actually loves the girls in his harem?

Lost_Hearts - Feb 5

8 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 20, 1:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.