Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 9:13 AM

Oct 2017
Recieving delivery while naked is a thing or what? Too tired to even bang onee san though, damn.
Apr 20, 12:47 AM
Jun 2013
Reply to MegamiRem
Recieving delivery while naked is a thing or what? Too tired to even bang onee san though, damn.
@MegamiRem
Yeah, only in anime/manga, women "receive delivery while naked" as a "cultural" thing, lol.
But true, no woman would ever pull that sort of stunt in real life. Even so, I actually want to find any anime/manga that uses that element as a "romance encounter trope" where an MC falls in love with a woman when she shows up casually nude at the door 🚪, it is unrealistic yet interesting 😂.

Anyway, good to see the lousy dad suffering a bit, hope to see him suffer more for trying to ruin our main character's romance. But I feel the author will continue to give the antagonist role on the father, only question is what the father will do at this point? Using C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control episode 7 as an example, while not legal, I can imagine the father will hire some thugs to outright kidnap the protagonist and put him into house arrest, for a long time, and try to trick our Onee-san heroine into thinking the protagonist wants to break up. Or two, the father will try something cheap like leaving a voicemail that says "your mother is at her death bed please come home;" of course, that would be too obvious of a trick since, unless this is the rural countryside, typically people's death bed would be at a hospital, not in their own home.

Three cheers for kids that REBEL for the sake of true romance. Using Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita? as an example, I always enjoy seeing kids outright make their parents SUFFER the minute they cross the line. And, using Freezing chapter 192 as an extra example, I often find it appropriate when parents no longer qualify to be called mother/father when reaching a point of angering a child so badly.
Apr 22, 5:11 AM

Aug 2023
another peak between coursemate

こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです! こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oneesan ga Shinryakuchuu!? Chapter 22 Discussion

MegamiRem - Dec 26, 2023

1 by greed2 »»
Apr 19, 9:11 AM

Poll: » Oneesan ga Shinryakuchuu!? Chapter 19 Discussion

Komlan_6 - Oct 22, 2023

2 by greed2 »»
Mar 6, 9:10 AM

Poll: » Oneesan ga Shinryakuchuu!? Chapter 17 Discussion

Komlan_6 - Oct 22, 2023

2 by greed2 »»
Mar 6, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Oneesan ga Shinryakuchuu!? Chapter 16 Discussion

rocketpuppys - Feb 6, 2023

5 by greed2 »»
Mar 6, 7:41 AM

Poll: » Oneesan ga Shinryakuchuu!? Chapter 21 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 27, 2023

1 by spicarie »»
Dec 14, 2023 4:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.