Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
Who do you ship Rimuru with?
Apr 19, 9:12 AM

Jul 2016
Currently binging the whole series. Will be done with season 1 and potentially season 2 part 1 today.

I don't have an opinion on the matter, but might by tomorrow.
Apr 19, 9:17 AM
Jun 2022
nobody cuz he doesn't need to be shipped with anyone
Apr 19, 9:19 AM
Feb 2021
Rimuru is genderless and mildly asexual so I don’t believe he should be shipped with anyone.
Apr 19, 9:20 AM

Aug 2014
He is the perfect waifu himself.
Apr 19, 9:22 AM
Jun 2021
I think (s)he is very compatible with Diablo ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’€
Apr 19, 9:26 AM
Dec 2022
Definitely with Chloe
Apr 19, 9:26 AM

May 2022
If you are asking about just this poll, then I would go with Shuna.

Otherwise me and most LN Readers agree that
69S7B4A5AApr 19, 9:40 AM
๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’น๐’พ๐’ธ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐ฟ๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’.
Apr 19, 9:28 AM
Dec 2022
slugdirsh said:
Rimuru is genderless and mildly asexual so I don’t believe he should be shipped with anyone.

How is he asexual though? Pretty sure he was blushing when he saw the elfs in the first season
Apr 19, 9:30 AM
Nov 2022
Millim nava best girl and rimuru would be good , even though it’d be like yuri
Apr 19, 9:32 AM
Jul 2022
i ship Rimuru with myself, easy
Apr 19, 9:38 AM
Feb 2021
nobody, I didn't see any romantic moments in the anime, and thats what I like about it
Apr 19, 9:46 AM
Jan 2022
Ronin7267 said:
I think (s)he is very compatible with Diablo ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’€

You are so real for this. For me it's between Diablo and Benimaru
Apr 19, 9:53 AM

Jul 2016
DragonV8 said:
nobody, I didn't see any romantic moments in the anime, and thats what I like about it

There is bestie shipping. There is purely sexual shipping too. Even a combination. Bestie with benefits.

Shipping isn't only romantic.

slugdirsh said:

Not asexual. Before he was reincarnated he told his friend to delete the files on his computer. And what Ilikebakugosmom said.

Also the Shion vs Shuna Butt Sumo in the OVAs.

You are looking for AROMANTIC. (not interested in romance)

Very much sexually interested.
Apr 19, 10:00 AM

Aug 2019
Reply to Miyukikurogane
Millim nava best girl and rimuru would be good , even though it’d be like yuri
Miyukikurogane said:
even though it’d be like yuri

thats just a plus in my books
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 10:22 AM
Feb 2021
IpreferEcchi said:
DragonV8 said:

There is bestie shipping. There is purely sexual shipping too. Even a combination. Bestie with benefits.

slugdirsh said:

Not asexual. Before he was reincarnated he told his friend to delete the files on his computer. And what Ilikebakugosmom said.

He has no sexual organs, so his interest is a remnant of his past life. It has no outlet anymore.
Apr 19, 10:31 AM

Jul 2016
slugdirsh said:
He has no sexual organs, so his interest is a remnant of his past life. It has no outlet anymore.

He can literally take the form of a very masculine man or very feminine woman if he wants to.

He did this in S1 episode 8 or episode 9 when he was testing the human form. Did you forget? I can get a screenshot later if you don't believe me.

He can form a penis or vagina on command. Furthermore, he gains the powers of the form he takes. If he can be a fire-breathing dragon, he can certainly be a semen-producing man, or milk-producing woman. I will need to get a screenshot of the large, developed breasts he had when he was testing the human form later. Clearly you don't remember.
IpreferEcchiApr 19, 11:03 AM
Apr 19, 12:29 PM
Jun 2023
iiDavion said:
nobody cuz he doesn't need to be shipped with anyone

Yesss FrR finnaly someone who tell us the truth
Apr 19, 12:30 PM
Jun 2023
IpreferEcchi said:
slugdirsh said:

He can literally take the form of a very masculine man or very feminine woman if he wants to.

He did this in S1 episode 8 or episode 9 when he was testing the human form. Did you forget? I can get a screenshot later if you don't believe me.

He can form a penis or vagina on command. Furthermore, he gains the powers of the form he takes. If he can be a fire-breathing dragon, he can certainly be a semen-producing man, or milk-producing woman. I will need to get a screenshot of the large, developed breasts he had when he was testing the human form later. Clearly you don't remember.

then he can get any kind of ( species) of both hot men and beautiful women,,๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€,,

that's what I call a life.
Apr 19, 12:38 PM

Jul 2015
I'm not shipping anyone because it's cringe.

Apr 19, 2:18 PM

Jul 2016
_otaku_man00 said:
IpreferEcchi said:

then he can get any kind of ( species) of both hot men and beautiful women,,๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€,,

that's what I call a life.

Proof from episode 9 season 1:

Apr 19, 2:42 PM
Jul 2023
With ciel or rimurus himself๐Ÿ‘
Apr 19, 3:05 PM
Feb 2021
Gobta is clearly the correct answer here...
Apr 19, 3:41 PM
Apr 2019
slugdirsh said:

Did you just not watch the show, what made you think Rimuru was asexual ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Apr 19, 5:35 PM
Nov 2020
69S7B4A5A said:
If you are asking about just this poll, then I would go with Shuna.

Otherwise me and most LN Readers agree that

Was thinking this, but don’t know how to put in a show spoiler button in on mobile lol
Apr 19, 5:43 PM
Dec 2022
I'll ship him with Milim, Shuna, and Shion. Yes, that's the perfect harem for him. Hehe.
Apr 19, 9:33 PM
Dec 2022
Definitely with Myself ๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿ—ฟ
Apr 19, 9:37 PM

Sep 2018
Hot take to say Feldora, but that is my choice since Rimuru clearly got his human body from a chic.
Apr 19, 11:47 PM
Nov 2017
IMO, the best couple interaction is between Rimuru and Ramiris.
Apr 20, 2:38 AM

Apr 2017
Shizue (in the past life)
Moe is Love ! Moe is Life !
Apr 20, 6:55 AM
May 2022
I ship him with Raphael
Apr 20, 10:22 AM
Mar 2024
and so lets get back to the topic, what is rimuru gender?
Apr 20, 10:32 AM
Apr 2021
he's a monster, monsters don't mate for fun, but to produce powerful offspring. so I bet he has multiple wives in the end. no need to ship on 1 lone girl.

now if you asking who will be the head wife. I'm gonna go with shuna
Apr 20, 4:58 PM
Mar 2022
That ship has already sailed out of the dock in S1 my guys.

You just can't replace Shizue. No one can. Of course it's nice for him to have Shuna and Shion fighting over him and but that's just him loving the attention and having his ego stroked.

He and Shizue have something much more profound. It's not only the love which they had, because she is/was the first and the biggest love of his life ofc.

But they are basically melted together forever. That's something that transcends the usual boundaries and as such, Rimuru doesn't have to ship himself with anyone. He's already with the one of his dreams. Forever and very literally. I mean, after you basically consume your love, that's just got to leave a mark. You can't really blame him for not trying to go all nuru nuru on the girls.

Then again, we saw that Rimuru was obviously dissapointed when he found out that he's genderless, so we can factor that in. If he could, he probably would one way or another. I think the main reason for this story decision is so that the show will still be PG. Sorry but if Rimuru wanted, he could just make himself very well endowed and with a little bit of help from Raphael, it could probably work and feel as intended.

So yeah, we can discuss here who would we ship Rimuru with, but we all know that it's just a popularity poll about who WE would like best. As such, Shuna is ofc the ultimate wifey material. And Shion is reserved for us "men of culture" who can appreciate the more fine, intense and "robust" things in life.
Apr 20, 5:11 PM
โ™ก( โ€ขเฅขโ—ก-เฅข)โœงห–ยฐ โ™ก

Dec 2014
I feel like Rimuru has always been at ease whenever Shuna is around, not to mention he tends to blush because of her :)

so Shuna it is~

(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ♥
Apr 21, 1:43 AM
Aug 2021
Not Sure Shipping Works Here But...Hinata(Enemies To Lovers Type, Would Love To See It) Or Shion, I Mean...Now That I Think About It, Shuuna Would Be Great For Him Too So...Millim Is The Odd One Here
Apr 21, 1:44 AM
Aug 2021
GTRaijin said:
He is the perfect waifu himself.

Aye...That's Facts, My Man ๐Ÿค
He Is One Beautiful Mf
Apr 21, 1:47 AM
Aug 2021
Wofivanhoe said:
That ship has already sailed out of the dock in S1 my guys.

You just can't replace Shizue. No one can. Of course it's nice for him to have Shuna and Shion fighting over him and but that's just him loving the attention and having his ego stroked.

He and Shizue have something much more profound. It's not only the love which they had, because she is/was the first and the biggest love of his life ofc.

But they are basically melted together forever. That's something that transcends the usual boundaries and as such, Rimuru doesn't have to ship himself with anyone. He's already with the one of his dreams. Forever and very literally. I mean, after you basically consume your love, that's just got to leave a mark. You can't really blame him for not trying to go all nuru nuru on the girls.

Then again, we saw that Rimuru was obviously dissapointed when he found out that he's genderless, so we can factor that in. If he could, he probably would one way or another. I think the main reason for this story decision is so that the show will still be PG. Sorry but if Rimuru wanted, he could just make himself very well endowed and with a little bit of help from Raphael, it could probably work and feel as intended.

So yeah, we can discuss here who would we ship Rimuru with, but we all know that it's just a popularity poll about who WE would like best. As such, Shuna is ofc the ultimate wifey material. And Shion is reserved for us "men of culture" who can appreciate the more fine, intense and "robust" things in life.

U Know What...That Was Quite The Amazing Read ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I Thoroughly Enjoyed, Can't Really Argue With What U Said There, Great Points, I Like It
Apr 21, 6:55 AM
Jan 2024
previously Shizu, now veldora lmao
Apr 21, 8:37 AM

May 2015
Why are there only female options in the poll?...

Regardless, no one, really. Shuna is the best girl and Veldora is the best boy, but honestly I think this show is better off without any romance.
TenApr 21, 11:05 AM
Apr 21, 3:15 PM

May 2018
Of course Shizu <3
Apr 21, 5:33 PM
Oct 2023
Adult Chloe. She was in the vision too.
Apr 23, 12:46 AM

Dec 2023
Reply to DoobieSam
Gobta is clearly the correct answer here...
@DoobieSam Gobta best character fr, can't say I'd ship him with Rimuru but they're good bros. And watching the bros have fun in slime diaries was nice I hope they do more.
MewsicMagicApr 23, 12:55 AM
Apr 23, 5:26 AM

Aug 2021
Reply to Rinrinka
I feel like Rimuru has always been at ease whenever Shuna is around, not to mention he tends to blush because of her :)

so Shuna it is~
@Rinrinka
Don't forget though that Shion's breasts are round, bouncy,
While Shuna's chest is flat,
Don't get me wrong, Shuna is elegant and cute indeed,
but shion is just exquisitely beautiful
Apr 23, 10:02 PM

Jul 2021
Reply to IpreferEcchi
DragonV8 said:

slugdirsh said:

@IpreferEcchi For me shipping is about romance, so nope, i don't ship rimuru with anyone.
Apr 24, 7:23 PM

Jan 2021
I ship Rimuru with myself because this slime makes me feel things.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 3

131 by nonukez »»
1 hour ago

» Concerns about Pacing

Pepper0609 - Yesterday

27 by ejleon »»
1 hour ago

» Will this be the last season?

BulletSoulKid - Apr 19

30 by red1130 »»
Yesterday, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 19

95 by KingBaller06 »»
May 3, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 26

114 by DeltaVegas »»
May 3, 3:05 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.