Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 26, 4:18 AM
Apr 2023
I want to add some cultured anime on my list that I've watched but the app version isn't showing any of those so is there any way to show the hanime
Mar 26, 4:28 AM
Mar 2023
I think it only shows on the mal website and not the app.
Mar 26, 4:28 AM
Feb 2024
i want know it too. On my mobile app not have adult content or any ecchi (like Isekai Harem) becaus of this
Mar 26, 5:12 AM
Feb 2024
Ashok_Kumar said:
Jackson_rajkumar said:
I want to add some cultured anime on my list that I've watched but the app version isn't showing any of those so is there any way to show the hanime

The answer is quite simple.

MAL doesn't show any adult anime in their App (don't know why but yeah it happens), even total no. of animes doesn't change in the App when you add some adult anime in your list.

The only way you can access to the cultured animes are by visiting their site, where nothing is hidden.

So, Go for the site!!👍

I don't understand why M.A.L do it. All these accounts are of legal age, so it should show this content
Mar 26, 5:14 AM
Feb 2022
Jackson_rajkumar said:

you can view by a tricky way, but you won't find every cultured ones.
Mar 26, 6:01 AM
May 2023
Jackson_rajkumar said:

You can watch this ANIME (it’s an anime not hanime) on crunchyroll
Mar 26, 6:03 AM

Jul 2021
You need to use the website to access hanime

Mar 26, 9:24 AM
Jul 2022
Anything marked with the H or Erotica tag aren't shown in the app because of the Apple app store policies and they have not made a separate version for Android yet.
Mar 26, 3:41 PM
Jan 2022
Ashok_Kumar said:
Jackson_rajkumar said:

The answer is quite simple.

MAL doesn't show any adult anime in their App (don't know why but yeah it happens), even total no. of animes doesn't change in the App when you add some adult anime in your list.

The only way you can access to the cultured animes are by visiting their site, where nothing is hidden.

So, Go for the site!!👍

I am using mal app right now and yosuga no sora is on my completed list right now on the app
Mar 26, 3:45 PM
Jan 2022
WestOnAndrewAve said:
Anything marked with the H or Erotica tag aren't shown in the app because of the Apple app store policies and they have not made a separate version for Android yet.

on the app you will find yosuga no sora on the app but something like boku no pico that you will not find on the app here's the proof app version

Reevansingh21Mar 26, 3:49 PM
Mar 26, 8:06 PM
Jan 2022
Ashok_Kumar said:
@Reevansingh21 It isn't hanime or categorised as erotica, which is why it is still available on App.

yea I now realise that I had never checked on mal before if yosuga no sora was h or Erotica
Mar 28, 12:11 PM
Jul 2022
Reevansingh21 said:
Ashok_Kumar said:
@Reevansingh21 It isn't hanime or categorised as erotica, which is why it is still available on App.

yea I now realise that I had never checked on mal before if yosuga no sora was h or Erotica

It initially was tagged as ecchi and then at some point someone went through and changed it to erotica. It only recently got changed back again. It's happened to a few anime over the last year like they can't decide if it's ecchi or erotica lol
Mar 28, 3:10 PM
Jan 2022
WestOnAndrewAve said:
Reevansingh21 said:

It initially was tagged as ecchi and then at some point someone went through and changed it to erotica. It only recently got changed back again. It's happened to a few anime over the last year like they can't decide if it's ecchi or erotica lol

from I've seen in this series I don't believe it's erotic anime it's rated r mature audience but I wouldn't go so far as to say it's hanime it's more ecchi each scene has sex but not to level of erotic hanime

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nozomu - Oct 18, 2010

287 by DemhatTks16 »»
Apr 11, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 6, 2010

187 by Obscurantist »»
Apr 7, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dunkmaru - Dec 20, 2010

513 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

stevewiess01 - Nov 22, 2010

230 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

zimno - Nov 8, 2010

185 by Obscurantist »»
Feb 20, 2:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.