Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 21, 8:23 PM
Aug 2021
Final season first part will air in Summer/Fall this year while the second part is TBA
Announcement Post
Dbagas8Mar 21, 9:12 PM
Mar 21, 8:33 PM

Jun 2022
I just saw this too from the Netflix Anime account on twitter (the post)

Didn't think the final season would come out in two parts but I don't mind
I wonder how many episodes will be in each part
mutatedmilkMar 21, 8:45 PM
I don't post on forums that much but hello!!
Mar 21, 8:40 PM

Mar 2021
I figured it would be something like this. Hope Netflix just.... doesn't delay global release like what they did with 4 knights of Apocalypse....
Mar 21, 8:41 PM
Mar 2023
So they are splitting it up? That's good news.
Mar 22, 12:00 AM
Oct 2019
LETSGOOOOOOOOOOO Thank You Orange
Mar 22, 7:09 AM

Apr 2015
Any manga reader here? Is this adaptation good so far (has it omitted any vital stuff?)
Are 2 seasons enough to cover the remaining manga chapters?
Mar 22, 1:37 PM
Mar 2023
I see Beastars is getting the Attack On Titan treatment where they can market their final few seasons as "The Final Season".

That being said I'm glad it's getting split. This outcome is better than cramming a whole lot of content into half the amount of episodes.
Mar 22, 2:31 PM
Mar 2023
Biisoo said:
Any manga reader here? Is this adaptation good so far (has it omitted any vital stuff?)

The first season was faithful. The second omitted a (really good) childhood flashback and setups for the second half of the series (but might get revisited in the final season). It felt rushed, but still pretty good. The second half of the story is long, which is why it's being split in two. That said, they most likely will omit a lot of material since there is a substantial amount of unnecessary plot points and questionable writing choices near the end. Even with its flaws, the final arcs are still my favorite part of Beastars, and I recommend both the manga and the anime. The manga has more expressive characters and material, but the anime has unique 3d animation and a killer soundtrack.
Mar 22, 4:54 PM

Apr 2015
CaptainDorgengoa said:
Biisoo said:

The first season was faithful. The second omitted a (really good) childhood flashback and setups for the second half of the series (but might get revisited in the final season). It felt rushed, but still pretty good. The second half of the story is long, which is why it's being split in two. That said, they most likely will omit a lot of material since there is a substantial amount of unnecessary plot points and questionable writing choices near the end. Even with its flaws, the final arcs are still my favorite part of Beastars, and I recommend both the manga and the anime. The manga has more expressive characters and material, but the anime has unique 3d animation and a killer soundtrack.

Guess I'll wait for the anime before picking up the manga then since its a good adaptation all things considered.
Mar 22, 6:48 PM
Mar 2023
If you like the story and world enough, I highly recommend reading the spinoff, Beast Complex, after the original manga. You get to see more from the lives of new and returning characters, and there's even a chapter with Legoshi and Haru that gives more closure to their ending.
Mar 22, 9:33 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Okay, thankfully, it's going to be 2 parts in the first place. It's Netflix though so it's hard to predict the exact no. of episodes.

Conventional 2 split cours would be fantastic!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 10, 12:39 PM
Jan 2021
This is a good things cause although I never read the manga I’ve seen the arc list and the next arc is 24 chapters and the final arc is 73 chapters, season 1 covered 49 chapters, and season 2 covered 50 chapters, so they have a total of 97 chapters left to finish the anime which would be weird to cut the anime in the middle of an arc, so splitting the final season in 2 arcs is a good way to not stop mid arc then do a season 4, we’ll still be stoped mid arc but it’s still all 1 season and we’d probably only have to wait till Winter 2025 for part 2 since they’ll probably take a break for the Fall to polish up Part 2, I’m predicting episodes 1-6 will cover the next arc and then the rest will all be the final arc, and I’m gonna guess that the episode count will be 26 episodes since the last arc is really long and might need a few more episodes to adapt chapters in episodes equally it but probably still be 24 or 25 episodes if a good amount of those cheaters are just straight up action and not much dialogue but idk since I never read the manga so I’m just gonna say 26 episodes with 13 episodes in each part
May 6, 3:12 PM
Apr 2023
Not a furfag but I’m so happy that this is getting a new season this year.
May 8, 3:09 PM
Jan 2021
Reply to nascarlad
Not a furfag but I’m so happy that this is getting a new season this year.
@nascarlad Dont have to be 1 to enjoy beastars its quality.

More topics from this board

» First Teaser

Dbagas8 - Mar 22

4 by EEHEEH10 »»
Mar 23, 8:07 AM

» BEASTARS Final Season in 2024.

AoButa16 - Sep 7, 2022

28 by handsomedevil567 »»
Feb 4, 1:15 PM

» Is It going to be 3d or 2d

heebo - Jul 27, 2022

4 by KingFritz4 »»
Oct 9, 2023 10:36 AM

» New KV

V1P3R0P - Jul 2, 2023

4 by KingFritz4 »»
Oct 9, 2023 10:35 AM

» What does "Shin Shou" mean? Why isn't it just "Beastars 3rd Season" or something?

GoatChan - Jul 27, 2021

12 by Memor »»
Mar 21, 2023 5:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.