Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 16, 5:26 PM

Oct 2019
Reply to Merve2Love
@APolygons2

Im not, tho^^
It's the truth. I DO think you're annoying and incredibly narcissistic, don't get me wrong, but that's not because I just want to be negative, for sake of it.

It's that you're the one desperate to insert yourself into any possible conversation - no matter how old or irrelevant. You want people to know what you're thinking. Thing is: You're thoughts aren't anything unique or even just something that is interesting. You're acting like this needed to be said, when it's just "Hey, I finished an Anime, guys"
@Merve2Love

Yeah... sharing opinions and inserting myself into threads that I make.... how narcissistic.

Merve2Love said:
It's that you're the one desperate to insert yourself into any possible conversation

It's almost as if you would want to be a part of the conversation that you start.

You say you're not negative... but think about what you did.

You saw someone, create a discussion about an old topic, that they happen to just consume for the first time. And your first reaction is calling them a narcissist, because "PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY TALKED ABOUT THIS FOR A DECADE"

Ok.... I'm new. Why is it narcissistic to want to bring back a old topic, so I can be a part of it?

Should I just avoid all arguments that were made before by other people, cause god forbid, sharing my own piece somehow makes me self cantered?

You are the narcissist here, Attacking me, because you can't let at insignificant dissection that doesn't affect you go without some snarky remark. There is a reason you are infamous as just kinda being a dick on this website. It's not just me. I have seen you be extremely negative on many many threads that have nothing to do with me

you are just immature, that much is obvious by you're common "I'm not reading that" ultimatum.
Also available at:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
An AMV I that I spend way too much time on:
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Mar 16, 5:27 PM
Jul 2023
APolygons2 said:
a_cord said:

I love FMA03! For me: FMAmanga>FMA03>>>>>FMAB

Brotherhood is also great.

This was never meant to be a giant VS for butt hurt arguments, I just wanted to say. watch 2003 too, you might like it just as much, if not even more. THAT'S IT.

Personally, I don't like Brotherhood (I gave it a 3 as a rating) for various reasons that I won't be here to list otherwise it would result in a very long comment while I love the manga madly (I gave it a 10), it is my favorite comic on a par with Dorohedoro as well as one of my favorite stories in general and maybe that's exactly why I don't like Brotherhood: because it should be faithful to the manga but it's not that much and every time I see the changes I get very angry.
While as regards FMA03, being an alternative story to that of the manga, I take it with a different mood and I really like its original story a lot (it's one of my favorite anime).
Mar 16, 5:31 PM
May 2015
a_cord said:
ShamankinguYoh said:
Here we go again with this nonsense. 2003 is garbage and most of it makes no sense.

Your comment makes no sense and is garbage since it demonstrates nothing more than a thick headed argument-free way of thinking and places your personal taste as an objective fact.
P.S.: Before writing this, have you ever seen the 2003 series?

Yes I’ve seen the whole thing. I don’t like it very much. Btw I agree with your points about the brotherhood anime. The manga is much better and is the best version of the story by far.
Mar 16, 5:32 PM

Oct 2019
Reply to YagamiLight_1212
APolygons2 said:
YagamiLight_1212 said:
that the anime caught up so early that the author went ahead and told the animation studio to create their own story

It's not about believing. It just doesn't make sense.

Why did they make the changes before running out of manga content changes then?

Why did they give hints to events that only happen in the 2003 anime original story so early on?

If their goal wasn't an anime original from the start, the when did it become their goal?

Of course it out paced the original, I wasn't saying it never adapted the manga. I was saying they knew from the start that they would catch up at some point, and had planned to make it an anime original. If the author gave them permission to go anime original, it must have happened way earlier on.

It couldn't be after they caught up, cause there wasn't a break. It's not like they just wrote animated and storyboarded each episode by the week. if you know how anime productions work, then you know these things take planning. you can't just suddenly change to anime original on the spot.

I'm not saying you are lying and the author didn't give them permission. I'm not saying 2003 didn't start being based on the manga. I am saying, they built it up with the idea that it will catch up at some point.

I don’t think you are reading what I’m saying to you and I can’t argue with someone who isn’t willing to have a conversation and is so thick headed that he can’t see the other side of argument. What I’m telling you is the facts. The anime caught up to the source material and it happens all the time. That’s why we have filler episodes, that’s why we get breaks on shows, that’s why there are anime original episodes. It happens all the time. They had 28 chapters to work with and the author told them they could do what they wanted with the story after that because the manga wasn’t finished. Even if she had an end goal in mind the manga wasn’t finished. You yourself said that there were adaptations from the manga in the 03 version which that very fact destroys your whole it was anime original from the get go. I can’t entertain this conversation with you anymore. Have a good night my friend ✌️
YagamiLight_1212 said:
Even if she had an end goal in mind the manga wasn’t finished. You yourself said that there were adaptations from the manga in the 03 version which that very fact destroys your whole it was anime original from the get go

I understand what you are saying. you are not understanding what I said, read it again.
Also available at:

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Mar 16, 5:32 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to APolygons2
@Merve2Love

Yeah... sharing opinions and inserting myself into threads that I make.... how narcissistic.

Merve2Love said:
It's that you're the one desperate to insert yourself into any possible conversation

It's almost as if you would want to be a part of the conversation that you start.

You say you're not negative... but think about what you did.

You saw someone, create a discussion about an old topic, that they happen to just consume for the first time. And your first reaction is calling them a narcissist, because "PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY TALKED ABOUT THIS FOR A DECADE"

Ok.... I'm new. Why is it narcissistic to want to bring back a old topic, so I can be a part of it?

Should I just avoid all arguments that were made before by other people, cause god forbid, sharing my own piece somehow makes me self cantered?

You are the narcissist here, Attacking me, because you can't let at insignificant dissection that doesn't affect you go without some snarky remark. There is a reason you are infamous as just kinda being a dick on this website. It's not just me. I have seen you be extremely negative on many many threads that have nothing to do with me

you are just immature, that much is obvious by you're common "I'm not reading that" ultimatum.
@APolygons2

How is that an "attack" ? xD
Im just stating an opinion - exactly like you do.

There's nothing to say about the 2003 Version, you saw. It's all said an done^^ This Thread is about you. You and the things everyone knew, already.
It's 2024, my dude.

You might be new, but the discussion is not.
We don't need your side of the story ....especially if you're just repeating stuff.
You're not making any new points, you know^^ You are part of it. You watched it. That's as far as it goes, because you don't have anything to add.

But of course...that would also mean that you don't get to get ANY attention for finishing a Show, am I right?^^
And that's what this is about.
Mar 16, 5:36 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
APolygons2 said:
YagamiLight_1212 said:
Even if she had an end goal in mind the manga wasn’t finished. You yourself said that there were adaptations from the manga in the 03 version which that very fact destroys your whole it was anime original from the get go

I understand what you are saying. you are not understanding what I said, read it again.

Enjoy your night my dude ✌️
Mar 16, 5:43 PM

Oct 2019
Reply to Merve2Love
@APolygons2

There's nothing to say about the 2003 Version, you saw. It's all said an done^^ This Thread is about you. You and the things everyone knew, already.
It's 2024, my dude.

You might be new, but the discussion is not.
We don't need your side of the story ....especially if you're just repeating stuff.
You're not making any new points, you know^^ You are part of it. You watched it. That's as far as it goes, because you don't have anything to add.

But of course...that would also mean that you don't get to get ANY attention for finishing a Show, am I right?^^
Merve2Love said:

You're an asshole.

By that logic, this is also an opinion.

Merve2Love said:
There nothing to say about the 2003 Version, you saw. It's all said an done^^ This Thread is about you. You and the things everyone knew, already.
It's 2024, my dude.

It's about me... because I'm telling people to watch an old show that isn't as relevant anymore, cause they might like it, the same way I did....

are you high? I'm not saying I'm not a part of it, I did make the thread cause I loved 2003 and wanted to tell others to check it out, but did I miss a page? I could swear fma being old doesn't make it be me.... I can't believe you would mix up an anime and a mal user oh silly u!

Merve2Love said:
but the discussion is not.

And what's wrong with repeating discussions?

How is bringing up an old topic, in any way bad?

Merve2Love said:

Sure, but why is that wrong.

This is a mal thread, discussion are repeated all the time.

Merve2Love said:

Right, cause I make a discussion about every single show that I finish.

Oh wait I don't.

You think your snarky comment and some arguments are rewards?

That's just so fucking sad. My reward for finishing 2003 was that I got to watch a great show. I loved it, and I made threads to talk about it. cause you know, I'm human, and when I find a new thing I love, I WANNA TALK ABOUT IT.

I know you are from alien town, but we humans normally function like that.
Also available at:

Mar 16, 5:57 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to APolygons2
Merve2Love said:

You're an asshole.

By that logic, this is also an opinion.

Merve2Love said:
There nothing to say about the 2003 Version, you saw. It's all said an done^^ This Thread is about you. You and the things everyone knew, already.
It's 2024, my dude.

It's about me... because I'm telling people to watch an old show that isn't as relevant anymore, cause they might like it, the same way I did....

are you high? I'm not saying I'm not a part of it, I did make the thread cause I loved 2003 and wanted to tell others to check it out, but did I miss a page? I could swear fma being old doesn't make it be me.... I can't believe you would mix up an anime and a mal user oh silly u!

Merve2Love said:
but the discussion is not.

And what's wrong with repeating discussions?

How is bringing up an old topic, in any way bad?

Merve2Love said:

Sure, but why is that wrong.

This is a mal thread, discussion are repeated all the time.

Merve2Love said:

Right, cause I make a discussion about every single show that I finish.

Oh wait I don't.

You think your snarky comment and some arguments are rewards?

That's just so fucking sad. My reward for finishing 2003 was that I got to watch a great show. I loved it, and I made threads to talk about it. cause you know, I'm human, and when I find a new thing I love, I WANNA TALK ABOUT IT.

I know you are from alien town, but we humans normally function like that.
@APolygons2

Hey, you do make an awful lot of these Threads. There's nothing "bad" about doing this.
But as I said: You usually don't say anything meaningful, or remotely interesting. You showcase yourself and what you think, answering every single comment on your Threads. You like yourself some attention. It's plain and easy and it's the reason why you do it. Stop pretending.

And hey...you keep doing that, if that's your thing^^
I keep commenting, aswell

We humans can agree to disagree, I think :P
Mar 16, 6:07 PM

Oct 2019
Reply to Merve2Love
@APolygons2

Hey, you do make an awful lot of these Threads. There's nothing "bad" about doing this.
But as I said: You usually don't say anything meaningful, or remotely interesting. You showcase yourself and what you think, answering every single comment on your Threads. You like yourself some attention. It's plain and easy and it's the reason why you do it. Stop pretending.

And hey...you keep doing that, if that's your thing^^
I keep commenting, aswell

We humans can agree to disagree, I think :P
Merve2Love said:
But as I said: You usually don't say anything meaningful, or remotely interesting. You showcase yourself and what you think, answering every single comment on your Thread. You like yourself some attention.

I'm sorry for engaging with the discussions I make?

Cause me being interested in the topic (hence why I make the thread) wouldn't be the reason, I answer comments..... It's because I like attention.

I have made plenty of threads with far more to add than most people ever do on this website, I obviously can't remember all of them, but these are two that I put effort into making a good discussion:

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2099137

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2099371

So no, I do make threads about topics that I actually have something new to say about, this is just not one of them.

Last thing I will say is this....

There are better ways of getting attention than god damn mal threads, if that was my goal, I wouldn't be here.

Also available at:

Mar 16, 6:14 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to APolygons2
Merve2Love said:
But as I said: You usually don't say anything meaningful, or remotely interesting. You showcase yourself and what you think, answering every single comment on your Thread. You like yourself some attention.

Cause me being interested in the topic (hence why I make the thread) wouldn't be the reason, I answer comments..... It's because I like attention.

I have made plenty of threads with far more to add than most people ever do on this website, I obviously can't remember all of them, but these are two that I put effort into making a good discussion:

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2099137

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2099371

So no, I do make threads about topics that I actually have something new to say about, this is just not one of them.

Last thing I will say is this....

There are better ways of getting attention than god damn mal threads, if that was my goal, I wouldn't be here.

@APolygons2

APolygons2 said:

Oh, cmon...my dude^^
There's nothing wrong with you wanting this attention. But we both know that it's a bit weird, refreshing the site to discuss every single thing about every sentence that YOU wrote, with every single, random guy. But as I said: It's fine. There are a lot of people using MaL like some sort of social outlet. You do you.

Just don't act like you really have something important to say. Cause you don't. You said nothing new about this Topic, Im sorry.
And do me a favor: Don't get offended like this^^ It's no biggie.
Im allowed to comment, no? :)

APolygons2 said:

You're absolutely right.
Like starting a Youtube Channel, advertising it on MaL.
Oh...wait...you're doing that, aswell :P Im still wrong, I guess.

Mar 16, 7:07 PM

Oct 2019
Reply to Merve2Love
@APolygons2

APolygons2 said:

Oh, cmon...my dude^^
There's nothing wrong with you wanting this attention. But we both know that it's a bit weird, refreshing the site to discuss every single thing about every sentence that YOU wrote, with every single, random guy. But as I said: It's fine. There are a lot of people using MaL like some sort of social outlet. You do you.

Just don't act like you really have something important to say. Cause you don't. You said nothing new about this Topic, Im sorry.
And do me a favor: Don't get offended like this^^ It's no biggie.
Im allowed to comment, no? :)

APolygons2 said:

You're absolutely right.
Oh...wait...you're doing that, aswell :P Im still wrong, I guess.

Merve2Love said:
You're absolutely right.
Oh...wait...you're doing that, aswell :P Im still wrong, I guess

Right, cause no one who ever makes youtube videos ever posts their socials on their every account. why would you do that?

its not like i link my youtube channel on imdb, and twitter as well despite there being even less attention there than mal.

it couldn't possibily be because having your socials on your every account is just the most basic form of making it easy for people to find your growing channel.

like what are you getting at?

that i have my channel on my sign cause i want people to see the things i spent time on creating?

like fucking obviously?

not that it has donr much, 99% of my views are from youtube itself, not from people clicking the link.

it tells me when the views are from external links, and i can tell you, there is barely any.

so no, posting my link here would also be a horrible way of getting attention. for that, i HAVE actually tried bringing attention to my channel, so i'm saying it based on experience.

so if that was your point, yes, i do like the video i spent hours on to get attention, and i am actively looking for it at times.

Also, i am not offended because of this one thread. you in general just piss me off.

I have blocked and ignored you, but your comments are still there as something that i can just open with one click.

I can't just not see when its RIGHT THERE. my stupid adhd ass would never allow that!!

wait... that probably explains why i can't ignore the shiny notifications!

who would have thought....
APolygons2Mar 16, 7:11 PM
Also available at:

Mar 16, 7:15 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to APolygons2
Merve2Love said:
You're absolutely right.
Oh...wait...you're doing that, aswell :P Im still wrong, I guess

Right, cause no one who ever makes youtube videos ever posts their socials on their every account. why would you do that?

its not like i link my youtube channel on imdb, and twitter as well despite there being even less attention there than mal.

it couldn't possibily be because having your socials on your every account is just the most basic form of making it easy for people to find your growing channel.

like what are you getting at?

that i have my channel on my sign cause i want people to see the things i spent time on creating?

like fucking obviously?

not that it has donr much, 99% of my views are from youtube itself, not from people clicking the link.

it tells me when the views are from external links, and i can tell you, there is barely any.

so no, posting my link here would also be a horrible way of getting attention. for that, i HAVE actually tried bringing attention to my channel, so i'm saying it based on experience.

so if that was your point, yes, i do like the video i spent hours on to get attention, and i am actively looking for it at times.

Also, i am not offended because of this one thread. you in general just piss me off.

I have blocked and ignored you, but your comments are still there as something that i can just open with one click.

I can't just not see when its RIGHT THERE. my stupid adhd ass would never allow that!!

wait... that probably explains why i can't ignore the shiny notifications!

who would have thought....
APolygons2 said:

I was just talking about you and "a better way to get attention", as you yourself put it^^

We are, finally, on the same side, tho. You DO spend hours and hours to get attention. And that's okay. Just try not to spam^^

I don't really wanna get into what you do or how your Youtube Channel is doing, Im sorry.
That's, again, something that nobody asked for and is only interesting to yourself. I was just noticing that you have a Youtube Channel that you advertice for, on here.

Sorry that you're upset.
Didn't mean that.
Let's stop.
Mar 16, 7:25 PM

Oct 2019
Reply to Merve2Love
APolygons2 said:

I was just talking about you and "a better way to get attention", as you yourself put it^^

We are, finally, on the same side, tho. You DO spend hours and hours to get attention. And that's okay. Just try not to spam^^

I don't really wanna get into what you do or how your Youtube Channel is doing, Im sorry.
That's, again, something that nobody asked for and is only interesting to yourself. I was just noticing that you have a Youtube Channel that you advertice for, on here.

Sorry that you're upset.
Didn't mean that.
Let's stop.
Merve2Love said:

I spend hours making the videos.

how are you so willingly ignorant....?

Merve2Love said:

Right, i know, i explained that to tell how little attention comes from Mal, not to give you a channel brief down.

context!

Merve2Love said:
That's, again, something that nobody asked for and is only interesting to yourself

no it was for you to understand how idiotic it is to think i post on mal to get attention.

by telling you it barely has any affect on my channel.

again.

CONTEXT!

I would love to never have to talk with you again, but you will pop up on the next thread, and the one after that.

mal doesn't let me, and my brain can not ignore you.

so sadly i am just stuck being infinitely annoyed by your snarky comments. well done i guess.
Also available at:

Mar 16, 7:34 PM

Apr 2020
Reply to APolygons2
Merve2Love said:

I spend hours making the videos.

how are you so willingly ignorant....?

Merve2Love said:

Right, i know, i explained that to tell how little attention comes from Mal, not to give you a channel brief down.

context!

Merve2Love said:
That's, again, something that nobody asked for and is only interesting to yourself

no it was for you to understand how idiotic it is to think i post on mal to get attention.

by telling you it barely has any affect on my channel.

again.

CONTEXT!

I would love to never have to talk with you again, but you will pop up on the next thread, and the one after that.

so sadly i am just stuck being infinitely annoyed by your snarky comments. well done i guess.
APolygons2 said:

You should try to make your brain understand, if my comments agitate you so much.

It's just that your Thread boils down to what you edited it into: "It's good. Watch it if you like"
I just think...Why...why bother. It's so irrelevant.

BUT...rest easy. If I annoy you this much, I just wont comment, anymore. Im sorry
I don't actually dislike you^^ I don't know you.
Mar 16, 10:40 PM

Sep 2013
Both are good in their own ways, but the manga still has the best experience.
Mar 17, 6:31 AM
Jul 2017
a_cord said:
KarateJones said:
Why would i watch that when it’s not canon? Brotherhood IS the definitive version since it’s adapted from the source material properly

There are various reasons to watch it; first of all in the 2003 series he also worked on it Hiromu Arakawa in person, secondly Brotherhood IS NOT the definitive version at all as it is full and full of useless no sense changes compared to the manga.
But above all, when will you stop with this obtuse mentality where one excludes the other and you judge (and often even review bomb) without even having seen the product?
Did you know, for example, that many parts of the first volumes of the manga are reproduced more faithfully in the 2003 series? Or that in Brotherhood many parts of the plot are rushed?
Please stop all this unconditional hatred towards everything other than Brotherhood, especially towards the 2003 series.

You’re reaching pretty hard broseph. Nowhere in my statement did i bash the OG version, i didn’t hate on it, didnt review bomb or any of that nonsense.

Imo art is to be enjoyed in its original form how it was originally created by the artist, that’s a personal preference yes i know. However it also seems to be a prevalent opinion by comparing the reviews/scores etc.

To my knowledge, Brotherhood is adapted very faithfully and it would appear that the “issues” you speak of are fabricated. For example the pacing that you mentioned is one if the aspects that gets praised by majority of reviewers. In the end, FMAB has been the highest rated anime of all time for over a decade for a reason
Mar 17, 6:57 AM
Jul 2023
KarateJones said:
a_cord said:

There are various reasons to watch it; first of all in the 2003 series he also worked on it Hiromu Arakawa in person, secondly Brotherhood IS NOT the definitive version at all as it is full and full of useless no sense changes compared to the manga.
But above all, when will you stop with this obtuse mentality where one excludes the other and you judge (and often even review bomb) without even having seen the product?
Did you know, for example, that many parts of the first volumes of the manga are reproduced more faithfully in the 2003 series? Or that in Brotherhood many parts of the plot are rushed?
Please stop all this unconditional hatred towards everything other than Brotherhood, especially towards the 2003 series.

You’re reaching pretty hard broseph. Nowhere in my statement did i bash the OG version, i didn’t hate on it, didnt review bomb or any of that nonsense.

Imo art is to be enjoyed in its original form how it was originally created by the artist, that’s a personal preference yes i know. However it also seems to be a prevalent opinion by comparing the reviews/scores etc.

To my knowledge, Brotherhood is adapted very faithfully and it would appear that the “issues” you speak of are fabricated. For example the pacing that you mentioned is one if the aspects that gets praised by majority of reviewers. In the end, FMAB has been the highest rated anime of all time for over a decade for a reason

Yes but the original form is manga, not Brotherhood.
Furthermore, the "issues" I'm talking about are not invented at all; you just need to read the manga to realize this.
If you want I'll give you some examples (SPOILER ALERT):
-In Brotherhood the chronological order of things that happen between Ed and Al's discovery of Huges' death to their departure for Briggs is randomly changed in a nonsensical manner;
-In Brotherhood the real reason why Al wants his old body back at all costs is missing because they cut the very short flashback that showed it;
-The first episode of Brotherhood is a huge filler that creates plot holes with what we see next;
-Part of Ishval's flashback is cut while in the manga an entire volume of the tankobon edition is dedicated to it (volume 15);
-Many scenes that are more impactful in the manga are milder in Brotherhood;
-Harakawa's style of telling the facts and building climaxes in Brotherhood is almost completely absent.
I'll stop even though I could continue to list for much longer and go into more detail and also describe the scenes but I wouldn't finish it anymore...
Mar 17, 9:36 AM
Sep 2015
Bro this has to be bait 💀
Mar 17, 1:23 PM
Apr 2017
I’ve been wanting to try the 2003 version cause I see as a way to experience the story and the characters I already love in a different way.

Genuine question: should I watch the dub or the sub?
Mar 17, 4:35 PM
Sep 2021
2003 is good. I preferred brotherhood though.
Mar 17, 4:49 PM
Aug 2023
APolygons2 said:
@Otakupervert890 what does that even mean?

deg said:
2003 has slow pacing but the songs are great

I like slow burners, so that's not really a negative for me and anyone else who also likes slow burners, it is true though.

Realicle said:
It is pretty definitive.

Sure if you want to miss out on a fantastic other version.

Just because 2003 is fantastic doesnt mean brotherhood isnt definitive. Brotherhood is definitively the story of fma. Its not really that big a deal.
Mar 17, 11:31 PM

Oct 2019
Reply to LoreofMars
I’ve been wanting to try the 2003 version cause I see as a way to experience the story and the characters I already love in a different way.

Genuine question: should I watch the dub or the sub?
@LoreofMars Most of the cast are the same across both versions

i watched the dub, for both so idk if the sub is better or not, but the dub itself is definitely better in brotherhood.

Its still solid though.
Also available at:

Mar 18, 5:13 AM
Apr 2017
@APolygons2 that’s really good to know! Thanks! I wanted to watch the dub since that’s how I watched Brotherhood and that’s how I’m used to hearing them, but there’s always some slight differences that can change how you view the story.
Mar 18, 2:39 PM
Feb 2024
Yeah but for me the 2003 one was incredibly boring it felt line ages since i started and i was like just 5 episodes in
Mar 19, 2:49 AM

Mar 2021
Reply to Merve2Love
@APolygons2

Im not, tho^^
It's the truth. I DO think you're annoying and incredibly narcissistic, don't get me wrong, but that's not because I just want to be negative, for sake of it.

It's that you're the one desperate to insert yourself into any possible conversation - no matter how old or irrelevant. You want people to know what you're thinking. Thing is: You're thoughts aren't anything unique or even just something that is interesting. You're acting like this needed to be said, when it's just "Hey, I finished an Anime, guys"
@Merve2Love
Merve2Love said:
Im not, tho^^

Are you sure you are not the narcissistic one here? You say you are not doing it "just the sake of it" but leave this thread aside, in all other threads you comment in derogatory tones and always spread negativity. I haven't seen one positive, no, even a neutral comment from you.

What's wrong with asking questions that have been asked before anyway? Isn't that what these threads are for? Old or new, discussion is discussion. Get a job.

Mar 19, 3:12 AM

Apr 2020
Reply to meyve
@Merve2Love
Merve2Love said:
Im not, tho^^

Are you sure you are not the narcissistic one here? You say you are not doing it "just the sake of it" but leave this thread aside, in all other threads you comment in derogatory tones and always spread negativity. I haven't seen one positive, no, even a neutral comment from you.

What's wrong with asking questions that have been asked before anyway? Isn't that what these threads are for? Old or new, discussion is discussion. Get a job.
@meyve

It's not really that^^

He's not asking questions. He's basically telling us how his day was.
Mar 19, 3:34 AM

Mar 2021
Reply to Merve2Love
@meyve

It's not really that^^

He's not asking questions. He's basically telling us how his day was.
@Merve2Love Are discussions just for asking questions? The person gave his opinion and asked what others thought. What's wrong with it exactly?

Mar 19, 3:42 AM

Apr 2020
meyve said:
@Merve2Love Are discussions just for asking questions? The person gave his opinion and asked what others thought. What's wrong with it exactly?

These were your words: „What‘s wrong with asking questions?“ , not mine. Sorry. I just answered the question.
Mar 19, 4:33 AM

Mar 2021
Reply to Merve2Love
meyve said:

These were your words: „What‘s wrong with asking questions?“ , not mine. Sorry. I just answered the question.
@Merve2Love Trying to argue with you is really no use after all. Go continue your toxic behavior. Ignoring your nasty comments that doesn't contrubute anything to the discussions is the best thing to do.

Mar 19, 4:46 AM
Jul 2020
fmab made me love anime.
Mar 19, 11:21 AM

Oct 2019
Reply to Makjaljitin
Yeah but for me the 2003 one was incredibly boring it felt line ages since i started and i was like just 5 episodes in
@Makjaljitin Understandable, it is much slower, so if you aren't a fan of slow burners it is probably not for you.

and thats perfectly fine.
Also available at:

Mar 19, 11:25 AM
Feb 2024
APolygons2 said:
@Makjaljitin Understandable, it is much slower, so if you aren't a fan of slow burners it is probably not for you.

and thats perfectly fine.

yeah slow burn series are just not for me,the same thing happened to me with monster i just had to read the manga instead cuz it was way more enjoyable for me,doesnt mean that they were bad tho
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What’s bad about this anime ( 1 2 3 )

sangonomiya_k - Nov 18, 2023

133 by Angel_crush1 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

samatar45 - Oct 2, 2009

286 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Oct 11, 2009

296 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

adamantine - Aug 16, 2009

215 by JoeyBadaSS »»
Apr 20, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 64 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 4, 2010

965 by _dziku »»
Apr 19, 2:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.