Aldora voiced by Mamiko Noto

Cecil voiced by Jun Fukushima

Dbagas8Feb 8, 7:24 PM
Feb 8, 7:25 PM
Aug 2020
Kujira for Amanda Waller is perfect lmao
Feb 8, 7:53 PM
Jan 2021
damn bro Katana is showing up just to get the same shafted screentime she got in Suicide Squad (2016)😭
(not because of the casting, and she looks sick so not that either, it's just because she isn't part of the main squad who I assume are the only living ones who actually get isekaied and she also wasn't even in the trailer)

Very much hope I'm wrong, I'd love to (and really want to) see Katana actually get some stuff to do and not be thrown away
SoulessAnimeFeb 8, 10:01 PM
Feb 9, 1:52 AM
May 2017
Reply to SoulessAnime
damn bro Katana is showing up just to get the same shafted screentime she got in Suicide Squad (2016)😭
(not because of the casting, and she looks sick so not that either, it's just because she isn't part of the main squad who I assume are the only living ones who actually get isekaied and she also wasn't even in the trailer)

Very much hope I'm wrong, I'd love to (and really want to) see Katana actually get some stuff to do and not be thrown away
@SoulessAnime We didn't see Flag in the trailer either. I still would imagine both Katana and Flag have a role to play, otherwise why include them?
Feb 9, 2:04 AM

Jan 2014
Being the leader of ARGUS and Task Force X this Rick Flag, lacking flair. I expected something more buffed or stoic-looking man.

PROFILE | ANIMELIST | MANGALIST | 𝓵𝓸𝓵𝓵𝔂𝓰𝓪𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰

Feb 9, 6:44 AM

Nov 2021
Katana best girl confirmed
Feb 9, 6:54 AM
Jan 2021
DeefMD said:
@SoulessAnime We didn't see Flag in the trailer either. I still would imagine both Katana and Flag have a role to play, otherwise why include them?

Yeah I also don't expect Flag to appear much since he wasn't in the trailer, but since he's government it's possible he still appears, but just didn't get highlighted since he's an underling without powers... Katana has powers though so I think she would've gotten the spotlight with the actual MCs if they planned on using her very much.
Feb 9, 6:57 AM
Jan 2021
Ahkrin said:
Being the leader of ARGUS and Task Force X this Rick Flag, lacking flair. I expected something more buffed or stoic-looking man.

that's hilarious to me because I'd literally describe 'Stoic' as 'lacking flair'😂
I agree he does look very different than the Straight-laced Flag from the live action movies though, especially with the VA of Tsugaru (he was great as Tsugaru though, and either way, I have no strong attachment to Flag so if the change him I don't think it matters)
Feb 9, 7:24 AM
Oct 2019
There are starting to be a lot of characters announced for Suicide Squad ISEKAI.
It would be a shame to only have 12 episodes.
Feb 9, 10:46 AM

Sep 2020
Katana is going to be girl of the year
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

» Why the fuck did they need to make this an Isekai? ( 1 2 )

AkihitoZero1224 - Jul 22, 2023

62 by derpinat0rz »»
May 1, 6:03 PM

» Why does MAL staff allow shows that are made for western audiences even though they claim to not allow these shows?

EndlessMaria - Jul 7, 2023

27 by shmoomp »»
Apr 16, 3:29 PM

» New PV and coming this summer

Dbagas8 - Mar 14

18 by Oongbuh »»
Mar 14, 2:01 PM

» The script is written by the same guy who made Re:ZERO and Vivy

ApplePieHunter - Jul 3, 2023

42 by kljy »»
Mar 14, 11:12 AM

» Yūichirō Umehara as Joker? Let's gooo!

enrosurobakia - Jan 13

3 by Sanjeevaniakeno »»
Jan 13, 7:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.