Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 21, 2012 10:21 PM
Nov 2012
Dusk252 said:
jazmin_s said:
-Cynthia- said:
I wanted to give 9/10, but because of Louise, I gave 10/10.
Really? Because of Louise I gave it an 8/10... O_e
Yeah, exactly the same here. I would have given it a 9/10 if it just had a better female main character. At least Saito was pretty cool.

Anyway, nice episode. (Though what's up with that useless army? Seriously, Trysting may be a small country but... for a couple of students do do way better than its troops... Isn't it a bit too much?) Saito was badass and void magic is great so it doesn't seem like Louise is that much of a zero anymore. Best part was Guiche taking down Cronwell xD Pretty awesome.

As for the anime as a whole... It totally took me by surprise. I thought it'd be average at best. After going into Shakugan no Shana with high expectations and being really disappointed, I didn't expect much from this. But I ended up loving it. The setting was great, the political stuff was quite interesting (even if a bit shallow) and although I didn't like Louise at all, I admit she fits her role quite well and her interactions with Saito are pretty nice to see (Well, at least when she's not with a whip on her hands... What's up with that anyway? Do they have a different notion of "human rights" in Halcheginia?). Saito is a great male lead, actually one of the best I've seen in this type of anime. Strong and decisive without mumbling stupid idealistic speeches all the time. Nice^^ The side characters were one of the strongest points in this show imo. I really liked Tabitha (well, I usually like that character archetype), but even Guiche and Kirche, who I initially despised, turned out to be great characters on their own regards and adding a lot to the anime. I really liked this anime and I'm glad there are two more seasons. Let's see if the quality doesn't drop. This one earns a 8/10 from me. (And I almost gave it a 9/10.)

I completely agree with you! I wasn't a huge fan of the female lead (I never usually am), however the male lead took me completely by surprise. He was definitely someone realistic with common sense (a thing many people in anime lack...), and I liked him a lot. Although the side characters definitely took the cake! I loved the fact that many of them had back stories that we got to learn about, and in the beginning, I disliked most of the side characters, but in the end, it's amazing how they grew and how I had grown so fond of them. (Tabitha and Kirche were definitely my favourite, hehe.)

I wish they didn't drop the english dub! I'm not really used to watching subbed animes, but I will definitely keep watching this just because I've been really enjoying it so far!
Jan 11, 2013 3:22 AM

Dec 2012
I love this Anime ! ♥ and I love how guiche just nonchalantly defeats the main antagonist. LOL

May 18, 2013 11:05 AM
Apr 2008
One word: Epic.

Seriously? 4 people actually disliked this?

Whatever. Onward to the second season! Bakaaa innuuuuuuuuuuu!
Jun 5, 2013 7:00 AM

Apr 2008
The ending was wonderful!! So glad that they ended up together.
And to think, I wasn't going to watch this show because of some negative reviews. So glad I did
Jun 22, 2013 2:29 PM
Mar 2013
Saito was a great lead! ... Louise was a crappy half-assed tsundere.
I think the only tsundere I like in anime has been Makise Kurisu since she acted naturally.
Not like stupid Louise who got ZERO character development. ZERO redeeming features (c'mon, the only reason she's the lead is because she was randomly given 1337 h4xx0R magic). So annoying.
8 --> 7/10 for Louise.
Aug 1, 2013 10:45 AM

May 2013
Decent ending, anime was pretty good and had some good moments. I'll have to give it a 8/10.
Sep 16, 2013 4:28 PM

Aug 2009
what a badass episode

i give credit to Tabhita. She is epic

Guess I have to keep watching now. I need to find the Mornings - Full of disappointment scene (the more you know)
Oct 8, 2013 2:32 AM

May 2013
good series, reminds me of harry potter, well enjoyed it, 8/10
Oct 11, 2013 3:37 AM

Dec 2012
Given all the negatives about Louise, I expected this show to be your average anime with some good points that can merit a 6 at most.

Man, I was wrong. I thoroughly enjoyed this show through and through, and Louise didn't get on my nerves a single time through this series. In fact, I love her reactions whenever she sees Saito hanging around another girl! Saito is a good male lead too. Despite being slightly perverted, he is generally very straightforward and decisive. Not to mention, he has a bit of a tsundere side as well :D

A surprisingly solid 8/10. Well done, Zero no Tsukaima.
Nov 18, 2013 11:10 PM

Dec 2012
Shinseiryuu said:
Given all the negatives about Louise, I expected this show to be your average anime with some good points that can merit a 6 at most.

Yeah I actually only picked this up because of all of the hate that surrounded Louise. I actually liked her, so that's a pleasant surprise on my part.

Overall this series was funny and interesting, Louise actually turned out to be one of the biggest pros of this series for me. I feel like many of her tsundere moments were justified and I really don't understand why she's hated more so than every other tsundere out there. Saito was surprisingly good too, glad he wasn't just some generic insert beta male. The story was pretty straightforward but with the bizarrely fun characters it was a good ride.

Either a 7/10 or 8/10 for me, will tune in for the sequels in the near future.
Nov 21, 2013 10:05 AM
Mar 2013
I really loved this anime, besides the fact that Louise was a bitch till the end. Not to mention I found the english dub to be quite good for this anime, where you could actually sense emotions in their words. And the fanservice wasn't an overkill, and the story was good. (Had to mention the fanservice since i just finished Shuffle which had way to much of it and killed the story for me. T_T )

8/10 for me (mostly thanks to Louise).

After I finish this anime, I need to go back and figure out where I left off in Shakugan no Shana. Was somewhere in the 2nd or 3rd season I believe, can't remember since its been a while.
ThE_BLanKNov 21, 2013 10:16 AM
Dec 16, 2013 9:46 PM

Mar 2012
Had low expectations but series turned out pretty good. Louise wasn't so bad, Saito actually does deserve half the whipping he gets though.
Thought Saito would've been able to steer better and avoid those slow fireballs since he's Gandolf, but I guess they were just trying to make it seem more suspenseful.
Only a few episodes in the beginning weren't up to par, but the rest were very interesting to watch especially when they introduced all these things from the real world. 8/10
Jan 9, 2014 12:04 AM

Nov 2013
I completely expected the outcome but it was still a great ending, especially the kiss at the end ;)

Loved this series and its magical universe, will definitely watch the others. 9/10
Jan 11, 2014 9:35 PM
Nov 2013
Cruss said:
I still wish it was Siesta rather then Louise...

same
Feb 4, 2014 9:59 PM
Dec 2013
hznu said:
8/10. Louise was a cunt 'til the end.

I really liked it: the whole thing just screamed Transall Saga. I mean it really is kind of similar but I'd read the book ages ago so it was more nostalgia...

I definetely agree with that, even though she was the factor that kept the series entertaining
"If i were to be the protagonist of a story, it would be a tragedy"
Jun 8, 2014 6:57 AM

Oct 2013
haha this was an amazing last ep can't wait to start season 2!!!!
love how he jsut kicks ass with that plane hes liek fuck you dragon im a plane !!
[/quote]
Jun 14, 2014 3:31 PM

Aug 2013
Well, it was a good end for a season.

Louise, you're such a tsundere : ''And this is to renew our contract!''. It would kill you to say it, right? :P

Her power got me a little bit curious. Does it not affect what Gandalfr is in possession? Also, everything seem related to the sword. It must have interresting story to tell :)

That's a pity army they deployed xD
I guess Cromwell wasn't really confident about Ward and his group :P
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Aug 23, 2014 10:56 AM

Oct 2013
Damn this is so illogical, Rant begin:
Why is Albion dedicating a gigantic warship which has firepower the size of an entire division to assault a village with a very insignificant population and no strategic purpose whatsoever? More so - all the important people of Albion are actually on board a lonely ship capturing a meaningless village. As far as it is explained the village served no strategic significance, it aint an area worth taking, there is no industry, no population, no raw materials, no military facilities.... Reward is non existant but the risk for Albion is enormous.... If the ship dies the entire invasion will collapse due to loss of the new 'leader' and most likely Albion itself will be hugely distablized. Of course Tristain has no way of knowing this since I don't think they possess any intel..... so assuming they don't know, WHY THE F*** do they send their entire army to defend a pointless village? And more so, why the F is some idiot girl with no knowledge about war (nor diplomacy or leadership) in command of the entire armed forces of Tristain? She is clearly incapable, too idealistic and stupid.... sending the entire Tristain military just to attack a single ship doing a minor advance is idiotic, They should concentrate on defending more key locations eg military facilities, cities with large population, rivers(a river is a good way to slow down enemy advancement), or just forfeit the coastline of Tristain and 'dig in', in favorable terrain. Albion due to their numerical superiority should be able to occupy that pointless village and at the same time advance in many other places stretching the small amount of Tristain forces very thin ensuring a swift victory mainly due to the obvious incompetence of the enemy supreme commander Princess Henrietta (-,-), Princess Henrietta only knows one tactic - Assemble EVERYTHING, - ATTACK ANYTHING THAT IS ENEMY WITH EVERYTHiNG, she does not know the difference between strategy and tactics either. She may win couple minor victories tactically, but strategically her troops will be mostly dead due to attrition and constant fighting and Albion by not giving Tristain a pointless unnecessary decisive battle (like they did) would simply force the Tristain military to submission in a war of attrition.

Also they should be begging Germania and Gallia for intervention the whole time, in previous episode we saw huge diplomatic failings of Tristain.... Allying with a King with no crown who is certainly going to lose a civil war, pissing off Germania and Gallia, they should forfeit the idiot prince Wales and ally the Reconquista faction of Albion, that would ensure the survival and even advancement of Tristain onto the world stage.

Damn that stupid village was so pointless, if Albion wanted to occupy somethingg, even the f***ing school would be a better choice strategically.

Oh and why at the end award everyone of our cast awards for distinguished service in battle? Only ones to deserve anything is Louise for destroying an airship single-handedly, and Saito for his superweapon which turned the tide. And perhaps Guche for capturing the Albion leader....

And why the F didn't anyone notice throughout all the 13 epsiodes that Louise is at the very least a Square mage? Seriously =,=. Explosion = all four elements. And she explodes everything? She may not control her power but it was very clear that she had the power of all four elements (and later we find out she has 'void' too...)
AppoXAug 23, 2014 11:02 AM
I am a human.
Sep 16, 2014 4:00 PM

Aug 2014
The first season was great! If in the end Saito-san and Louise would be boyfriends and girlfriends it was awesome!....
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Sep 27, 2014 1:26 AM

Jul 2012
It was okay not extremely good but also not bad. Some jokes they repeated a bit too much, like for example every single time he was with a girl Louise would open the door and get mad... The ending was not very special but I think it does suit with the style of this anime.

7/10.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Nov 19, 2014 2:17 PM

Apr 2013
Well I expected it to be more ecchi and more... well fun to be honest. Louse was not as annoying as I thought, but still not a good character by any means. 7/10
Dec 13, 2014 12:13 AM

Jul 2013
The best part about this episode imo was the Guiche/Tabitha/Kirche combination attack.

Not much to say otherwise. It was entertaining to watch and the romance was kinda cute even though everything about this anime was pretty typical and hard to get emotionally invested into. I'll give it a solid 7/10. :)

Not a fan of Saito, or Louise to a lesser extent. But Kirche made up for it. I thought she was gonna be annoying but she ended up being my favorite.
Sep 12, 2015 1:26 PM

Aug 2014
Better than I thought considering all the negative comments I heard about it. Especially Louise was not as bad as I thought she would be. But Guiche was definitely the best character imo.

7/10
Sep 16, 2015 3:38 AM

Aug 2013
Season 1 was fun to watch. Guiche was the best character.
Jan 4, 2016 4:54 AM

Jun 2014
This was actually better than I thought it would be.
Almost dropped the show early on, because it looked like the show was really medicore and boring.
Fortunately that wasn't the case and it was actually a farily nice and fun show.
7/10
Jan 17, 2016 10:49 PM

May 2014
Really can't understand the terrible MAL ratings on the main page for this anime, it's incredibly undeserving. It looks like most comments here are people giving high scores, so clearly the main page scores are poor representations of what it's actually worth. We need to score some higher reviews as more helpful to push them up so that people don't get the wrong idea.

The plot was good, with some mysteries that slowly became more clear to the viewer as the anime went on. Even if they became obvious by the time they were confirmed, it gives a good feeling to a viewer who gets it.

The characters were great, characters that actually had some development which many higher rated anime lack to a huge degree. Music was good and fit the theme of the anime.

I enjoyed it a lot. Rie Kugimiya is an amazing seiyuu.

Easy 8/10.
Feb 27, 2016 7:35 PM

Jul 2013
At the beginning I wasn't sure if I should watch it, but now it was definitely a good decission.

A lot of funny scenes, romantic moments, fights compared with some mysterious things. I would say most of the people like "magic", so that with a good plot is perfect.

Also the characters were awesome, some typicall things of course but that's okay. Even in this only 13 episodes they grew more to my heart as some other characters in way longer animes. Music was also fitting the whole atmosphere extremely good.

Looking forward to see all the other seasons. 8/10 for me :)

May 19, 2016 3:14 PM

Jan 2016
So 13 episodes of where i hoped to be 14 years old again at least, but then again' i don’t.
i have not read any of the manga or what so ever and I’m not going to ether, Cause i feel its not worth it, i don’t read manga unless its something that amazes me.
Anyway. Episode it self could have been better. but it quite great. Has its funny parts and good parts but there is parts where im just meh..

As for the whole season it not that bad, Its been quite the strange and "childish" anime.(tbh) might Love this if i where somewhat 14 or something.. But there is a few thing i love, is this Weird humor, WW2 Weapons in a Harry potter world xD Louise and saito is personally a interesting n cute romans n twisted for a couple n some more. But i can’t be to critical and expect too much from a anime made in 2006.

Quick review
Animation/Art- rather Good tbh for a 06 and cause i have just plain worse 06 animation…but I’m surprised that is this nice. U can see the animation in faces they made it quite well. Landscape background n the details is beautiful, and quite colourful.Would rate it a 8.4/10
Character- Twisted, Stupid, childish (ish) and so on. All classic character base, and sense i have no internet at the time and have all 4 season downloaded. (WHY NOT)I’m bored. But they have interesting characters, But as for the enemies, they are just way to obvious to detect… not so fun.. 7/10
Music- Maybe would Love it! If i where somewhere around 12-14 a japanese child, (okey was to much) No, Music have its sweet touch. and rated i would be a 5.8/10, cause why? cause it feel just to childish..
Story- Well can’t really say much, As from what i have heard from the manga people, it could have been better. but don’t wanna say to much sense i have 3 seasons more to go. But is simply great right now. 7.9/10
Enjoyment n Overall- Had its downsides but overall i enjoyed it, had always funny scenes where i just couldn’t stop laughing. as for the romantic, it not that bad. For enjoyment with the anime i would say a 8.3/10
But in overall I’m gonna say a 7.5/10 (8/10) but that a minimal 8 i most say.

Next season.
Dead_By_HeartMay 19, 2016 3:17 PM
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
May 27, 2016 7:19 AM

Mar 2014
Guiche and Kirche with that impressive combination of elements ~ .
Princess Henrietta leading the army with that outfit !? I love to be her knight ~ .
Hence , the legend lives on ~ .. Its a good episode ~ .

My first impression , the show was not really one of my taste (its romance primarily) so I'd been skeptical but as soon as the story starts to get a bit interesting , it enraptured me gradually .. and hopefully it will continue for the next seasons .
AnimeLaver01May 27, 2016 7:34 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2016 1:21 AM
Dec 2015
Wow!! What an ending. This show surprised me. I wasn't sure what to think of it but the last half of the series made this one amazing anime. Can't wait to start season 2
Aug 11, 2016 9:53 AM

Jul 2016
Finally I'm done with season 1. Good anime 8/10
Sep 4, 2016 2:28 PM

Jan 2013
Dont like how Louise just loses control over her entire body when she's using her "void magic", or at least it seems she does as it was the same state as when she was under Wards' spell.

Anyhow, was a decent show, had a few laughs and the characters are actually good :)

8/10
Sep 30, 2016 1:42 AM

Mar 2014
I guess no one question how he could pilot the plane in the first place...but whatever.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Oct 7, 2016 1:43 PM

Jan 2013
HueyLion said:
I guess no one question how he could pilot the plane in the first place...but whatever.

Pretty sure it's already been explained in the show ... if not it's kinda obvious.
Whenever he touches anything he becomes a master in wielding it, the sword, the plane etc. (His mark glows when it happens)
Nov 9, 2016 6:20 AM
Aug 2016
9.5/10 highly enjoyed it
Apr 17, 2017 4:36 PM
Apr 2017
I knew it! prince whales was a lover to the princess
Great episode for the ending of the season to be honest I didn't expect Saito and Louise to kiss in the last two episodes it feels like it's to early on for them maybe it just that I'm too used to romance where they finally end up together in the last episode
/Users/jjohnson2/Desktop/Personal/Other/tumblr_nhd0wmMAE51rbrys3o3_500.gif
May 15, 2017 1:10 PM

Feb 2015
Well, this anime was surprisingly decent, certainly better than I'd expected. Might give season 2 a try sometime in the future.
Jun 30, 2017 4:43 PM

Nov 2016
This show was rather meh overall only good thing were the moments between Louise and Saito.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 7, 2017 8:18 AM

Nov 2016
I enjoyed it quite a bit actually. Not on the same level of greatness as Toradora and Taiga is still my number 1. Louise is quite cute though. 7/10
Sep 29, 2017 12:49 AM
Nov 2013
I am in the minority it seems on this one.....I didn't much care for this series. Louise spent 95% of her time through 13 episodes acting like a complete spoiled brat bitch to Saito, and he spends 90% of his time pleading and/or dismissing her abusive behavior with a nonchalance that seems quite silly.....for God's sakes man grow a pair and stop being so whipped....literally. Just because she is a "noble" doesn't mean she needs to behave so poorly acting superior to everyone that is not a noble. She spends the better part of the 13 episodes (at least 11 and a half of them) treating him as nothing but a servant/slave and worse than dirt quite often....so stupid. With an existence destined to be that miserable with no possibility that any of the nobles will ever see you as an equal why would anyone seriously want to stay. Even though he played a major part in saving all their backsides I would be willing to bet they never bestowed him with nobility....that's gratitude for ya I guess.

At any rate....rant over....series gets a 4/10 as I have seen worse but this was below average in my opinion.
KintaroOeSep 29, 2017 12:52 AM
May 4, 2018 1:25 PM

Mar 2010
AppoX said:
Why is Albion dedicating a gigantic warship which has firepower the size of an entire division to assault a village with a very insignificant population and no strategic purpose whatsoever? More so - all the important people of Albion are actually on board a lonely ship capturing a meaningless village. As far as it is explained the village served no strategic significance, it aint an area worth taking, there is no industry, no population, no raw materials, no military facilities.... Reward is non existant but the risk for Albion is enormous.... If the ship dies the entire invasion will collapse due to loss of the new 'leader' and most likely Albion itself will be hugely distablized. Of course Tristain has no way of knowing this since I don't think they possess any intel..... so assuming they don't know, WHY THE F*** do they send their entire army to defend a pointless village? And more so, why the F is some idiot girl with no knowledge about war (nor diplomacy or leadership) in command of the entire armed forces of Tristain? She is clearly incapable, too idealistic and stupid.... sending the entire Tristain military just to attack a single ship doing a minor advance is idiotic, They should concentrate on defending more key locations eg military facilities, cities with large population, rivers(a river is a good way to slow down enemy advancement), or just forfeit the coastline of Tristain and 'dig in', in favorable terrain. Albion due to their numerical superiority should be able to occupy that pointless village and at the same time advance in many other places stretching the small amount of Tristain forces very thin ensuring a swift victory mainly due to the obvious incompetence of the enemy supreme commander Princess Henrietta (-,-), Princess Henrietta only knows one tactic - Assemble EVERYTHING, - ATTACK ANYTHING THAT IS ENEMY WITH EVERYTHiNG, she does not know the difference between strategy and tactics either. She may win couple minor victories tactically, but strategically her troops will be mostly dead due to attrition and constant fighting and Albion by not giving Tristain a pointless unnecessary decisive battle (like they did) would simply force the Tristain military to submission in a war of attrition.

Also they should be begging Germania and Gallia for intervention the whole time, in previous episode we saw huge diplomatic failings of Tristain.... Allying with a King with no crown who is certainly going to lose a civil war, pissing off Germania and Gallia, they should forfeit the idiot prince Wales and ally the Reconquista faction of Albion, that would ensure the survival and even advancement of Tristain onto the world stage.

Damn that stupid village was so pointless, if Albion wanted to occupy somethingg, even the f***ing school would be a better choice strategically.

Oh and why at the end award everyone of our cast awards for distinguished service in battle? Only ones to deserve anything is Louise for destroying an airship single-handedly, and Saito for his superweapon which turned the tide. And perhaps Guche for capturing the Albion leader....

And why the F didn't anyone notice throughout all the 13 epsiodes that Louise is at the very least a Square mage? Seriously =,=. Explosion = all four elements. And she explodes everything? She may not control her power but it was very clear that she had the power of all four elements (and later we find out she has 'void' too...)

Most of it is more throughly explained and logical in the light novel

Bayek said:
Shinseiryuu said:

Yeah I actually only picked this up because of all of the hate that surrounded Louise. I actually liked her, so that's a pleasant surprise on my part.

Overall this series was funny and interesting, Louise actually turned out to be one of the biggest pros of this series for me. I feel like many of her tsundere moments were justified and I really don't understand why she's hated more so than every other tsundere out there. Saito was surprisingly good too, glad he wasn't just some generic insert beta male. The story was pretty straightforward but with the bizarrely fun characters it was a good ride.

Either a 7/10 or 8/10 for me, will tune in for the sequels in the near future.

Yeah love louise and shes highly misunderstood.
Shes from a timeline where aristocrats simply stand above peasants whether we agree or not. You can tell by guiche and the others who also act snobby and dont mind the whipping.. yet louise receives the hate. Then theres saito doing dumb stuff and kind of asking for it.. to me it makes it funny as then stuff hsppens otherwise it feels more like a fantasy SoL
Aug 17, 2018 2:14 AM

Aug 2018
Well, Season 1 is a wrap! There’s no message, but from episode 5 or 6 on it was quite good entertainment. I’ve come to the conclusion that Louise and Dog have an S&M thing going on and both enjoy their roles. You know; people pay good money for a pretty girl to whip them every so often.

Season 2 coming up!
Aug 17, 2018 2:30 AM

Aug 2018
AppoX said:

Yap yap yap I understand. Every thing I know about WWII I learned on Hogan’s Heroes. I too like to casually watch anime to learn all there is to know about military science. Forget studying Caesar and the Battle of Alesia, or Hannibal at Cannae, give me anime over those dead guys any day.
Sep 23, 2018 12:29 AM
Sep 2018
loved it! All 4 seasons were great! 5 stars!
Sep 23, 2018 12:37 AM
Sep 2018
AppoX said:

yeah, yeah, Albion is dumb, Henrietta is a complete idiot, we're all so dumb for not seeing Louise's power. When did you become a tactical mastermind anyway?
Mar 3, 2019 4:54 PM
Mar 2018
I was okay with him flying a Zero, just for the namesake. And the fact that the ammunition should be working after 60+ years? Yeah, why not, we need some action. But why did he open the canopy and then there was no wind and anything. He's getting like 400 km/h of wind in his face. He should be half blinded and deafened by that point and not "okay, now I can fight better". And I know that japan just drols about their patriotism, but wouldn't a better WW2 like a Spitfire or even a Tempest be the better option, since they already had american weapons in that world. And that battle was so goofy. It just consisted of trickshots and coincidences, with a happy ending of course...
DonTrumpolinoMar 3, 2019 4:58 PM
Apr 7, 2019 1:53 AM

Jun 2017
So in the end Saito wasn't able to return to his homeland and be free of his state being a "familiar" basically a slave or a servant, or in the terms of that world, a Peasant, nice. All this happened because he chose to save the country who in the end didn't even recognized his heroism, mainly because he's a peasant, talk about ungratefulness. He also chose to stay with the girl who is whip-happy and abusive, because he loves her. Well, it's his choice if he wants to stay and sleep on the floor with only hay as a bedding. I thought I was going to like this series's first season, though I don't dislike it, I have mixed feelings about it. Considering the anime was produced in 2006, and things were slightly different back then, I'd give it a fair score of 7/10 with a high of 7.5/10.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Jun 20, 2019 10:25 AM

Jun 2009
supremely stupid anime but still mildly enjoyable
Aug 12, 2019 2:34 PM
Jan 2018
it has says why he can fly the plane , people don't pay attention do they his mark allows him to use all weapons that where designed to be weapons

5/10
Sep 2, 2019 1:32 AM

Jul 2016
Pissed off that they didn't give Saito a medal.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jun 10, 2008

54 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 1, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jun 10, 2008

61 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 1, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima Episode 10 Discussion

aero - Jun 10, 2008

48 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 1, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima Episode 9 Discussion

aero - Jun 9, 2008

40 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 1, 9:13 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jun 8, 2008

59 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 1, 8:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.