Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 22, 1:49 AM

Feb 2022
I'm a bit confused about this movie so if someone knows what the writer ment, can you please explain it to me? (^▽^)
Spoiler ahead!!
Jan 22, 4:55 PM

Apr 2012
Jan 23, 3:07 AM
Jun 2023
Spoiler:
I’m more confused about the ending so did the younger versions like die in the end or not
Apr 2, 12:40 PM
Apr 2016
Reply to TripleAbattery76
Spoiler:
I’m more confused about the ending so did the younger versions like die in the end or not
@TripleAbattery76 i believe they just kept existing in the illusion until they disintegrated (like what happened with senta and yuko) or the illusion world finally ceased to exist like they believed it would someday
Apr 2, 12:41 PM
Jun 2023
miamiatzo said:
@TripleAbattery76 i believe they just kept existing in the illusion until they disintegrated (like what happened with senta and yuko) or the illusion world finally ceased to exist like they believed it would someday

Oh well that makes sense I guess
Apr 10, 1:41 PM
Sep 2020
Reply to miamiatzo
@miamiatzo but do you remember in the last few scenes the female lead mentioned that she can hear a baby crying , which she probably refers to the pregnant lady mentioned back in the movie, who was not able to give birth to her child because of the dragons (or wolves or what ever the f they were) but now that she has, that could imply they might have somehow escaped the world they were stuck in ?
Apr 12, 8:02 AM
Apr 2016
Reply to Volts71
@miamiatzo but do you remember in the last few scenes the female lead mentioned that she can hear a baby crying , which she probably refers to the pregnant lady mentioned back in the movie, who was not able to give birth to her child because of the dragons (or wolves or what ever the f they were) but now that she has, that could imply they might have somehow escaped the world they were stuck in ?
@Volts71 my theory is that maybe when itsumi left the illusion she went back to her normal age (as in, the age when she disappeared), so that's why mutsumi heard a baby crying. another theory would be that mutsumi might have had a glimpse of the future beyond the illusion where she and masamune got married and had a child (like it was a confirmation that that timeline was still intact after itsumi went back), because we don't know if anyone else heard the cry besides her.
Apr 21, 8:40 PM

May 2019
The people in the illusion spent many years in that frozed time winter.

And they was counting these years, that's why all the boys and girls were allowed to drive cars (as "adults").

Meawhile, in reality, Masa and Mitsu got older, married and had Itsumi.

One day Itsumi somehow got trapped in the illusion world, and was the only person who aged there.

So i believe she went back to the that same present time in the festival. She was absent for like 10 years and that's the time her parents (the real and older Masa and Mitsu) spent without her until she went back in that train.

And the sound of a baby being born?

- It was that pregnant woman. Its look like that the time in the illusion world started to move again. Maybe for effect of Itsumi leaving it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Alice to Therese no Maboroshi Koujou Episode 1 Discussion

deguy - Sep 25, 2023

48 by LunyRem »»
Apr 28, 10:09 PM

» Really disappointed in the movie - Am I the only one?

saikyozero - Jan 21

28 by waalex11 »»
Mar 26, 10:52 PM

» Was Sagami Mamoru in love with Kikuiri Akimune?

CowconutMilk - Feb 13

0 by CowconutMilk »»
Feb 13, 6:53 AM

» Netflix best anime movie

Chickenweeb2021 - Jan 15

12 by Mario_Isla »»
Jan 31, 9:43 AM

» Who is Alice and Therese?

Lephiz69 - Jan 16

8 by saikyozero »»
Jan 21, 2:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.