Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2023 7:29 AM

Apr 2014
The end is near. How are we gonna save our city? Yohane: Let's sing.
~We can be sunshine~

Saint Snow spotted 0.o

AkeZZZSep 17, 2023 7:32 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 17, 2023 7:29 AM

Feb 2020
Nice and touching finale. Beautiful performance.

Overall, this was a very good show. I liked the different setting and how all the characters were portrayed.

However, that calamity plot could have been better. Also, I feel sad that Yohane and Lailaps can't talk to each other anymore.

SerafosSep 17, 2023 11:15 AM
Sep 17, 2023 7:49 AM

Jan 2019
they came together as "aqours" and finally put an end to the absolute calamity... and they went strong with the last song! the cg/animation looked divine! truly felt magical...

all in all, i really liked GnY. im just happy to see the girls animated again after so long since the movie. this definitely felt more character-focused than sunshine, i believe.

i hope they make a s2 with saint snow! 🙏
Sep 17, 2023 7:49 AM
Jun 2008
Say, it looks like Genjitsu no Yohane is finished but it's still listed as Airing in MyAnimeList.

Anyways, a great finale to this spin-off where Numazu is saved by Yohane and her friends.
Sep 17, 2023 8:31 AM

Mar 2021
Nice finale to a great series one of the highlights of the season for me. I hope we get more maybe a special or a second season.
Sep 17, 2023 8:57 AM

Feb 2019
That last Yohane smile there at the end was everything 😭 😭 I’m gonna miss my baby so much. Really need a season 2 with saint snow in it.

The full aquors performance to stop the calamity was so well done. Idol performances continue to improve as the years go by and I’m all for it. The town joining in to sing was so nice as well.

Looks like my fears about a bitter sweet ending were misplaced. Even if Lailaps can’t physically speak anymore, she and Yohane’s hearts are forever intertwined and they can communicate just fine. Yohane finally has the friend group she so desperately wanted as a child when she was alone.

“I’m going to live for today” 😢 beautiful ending to a really cool take on Love Live. I hope the success of this series gives Sunrise the courage to try out other things as well with the various groups. Any spin-off you give me, I’ll take lol.
Marinate1016Sep 17, 2023 9:02 AM
Sep 17, 2023 9:08 AM
Oct 2014
Marinate1016 said:
That last Yohane smile there at the end was everything 😭 😭 I’m gonna miss my baby so much. Really need a season 2 with saint snow in it.

The full aquors performance to stop the calamity was so well done. Idol performances continue to improve as the years go by and I’m all for it. The town joining in to sing was so nice as well.

Looks like my fears about a bitter sweet ending were misplaced. Even if Lailaps can’t physically speak anymore, she and Yohane’s hearts are forever intertwined and they can communicate just fine. Yohane finally has the friend group she so desperately wanted as a child when she was alone.

“I’m going to live for today” 😢 beautiful ending to a really cool take on Love Live. I hope the success of this series gives Sunrise the courage to try out other things as well with the various groups. Any spin-off you give me, I’ll take lol.

I couldn't have said it better myself , it makes me wanna go watch the other idol schools I haven't watched , this show for me was 10/10 , and if I didn't say I cried the last episodes I'd be lying 🥹
Sep 17, 2023 9:46 AM
Sep 2021
I don’t usually watch love live anime this love live fantasy anime was amazing.
The song hit the spot and the animation was good. Overall 7.35/10
Sep 17, 2023 10:02 AM

Jan 2023
A very good episode to conclude what was a decent show.
I loved this mix between some slightly dark moments/tones and an idealistic fantasy about the power of songs.
I loved it in this episode, but also in the show as a whole.

This series finale had some sweet moments for Lailaps, but also for Dia, Kanan,... and the other girls :)
I really liked that the episode did not try to resolve everything and anything: Yohane is still very much looking for her own path in life, and most of the girls seem to still be kind of awkward on some aspect, which is great.
It might leave some room for a second season one day perhaps? Who knows?

Overall, this Yohane/fantasy spin-off was a decent show.
It had some genuinely funny moments (quite a bunch of insides jokes among them), a couple of good action scenes, a lot of very good songs, and last but not least it was also pretty good at creating an atmosphere (whether it was for a sol one or a more worrying one).
Not a perfect show by any means, I was feeling a little bored during 3 or 4 of these episodes (mainly at the beginning of the series) and I think maybe the plot of the last episode was a little bit too expected after all, but still, it was a show with a lot of good ideas.
I did not like it as much as the original 'sunshine', but I'd say that it ends up being a decent member of the 'Love Live' family, and I'm sure I'll rewatch it at some point :)

I give a 7 to the whole series.
MeguSae38Sep 17, 2023 10:08 AM
Sep 17, 2023 10:28 AM
Aug 2022
It was a decent ending for a spin off, could've been a little better but I had a blast watching this
Sep 17, 2023 11:36 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Well that was definitely cheesy, but a delight nonetheless lol. Yohane and all the girls coming together to sing once again to defeat the calamity was very nice, great song and performance too, and I’m kinda glad the calamity didn’t immediately disappear after that and we got to see the townsfolk singing along with the girls to finally get rid of it once and for all. The rest of the episode we got to see what all the girls were up to after the main event, some cute moments in there along with another “shiny” from Mari, definitely liked that, and they snuck in a Saint Snow cameo which was really nice to see, maybe a potential Season 2 could feature them.

And that was the end of this Love Live spin-off, I really liked this new portrayal of the Sunshine girls, the story may not have been all that great but it was still a lot of fun like Love Live usually is with a new twist of the fantasy setting. I wasn’t the biggest fan of the calamity plot but all the stuff with Yohane becoming her own person and slowly gaining friends I was a big fan of, of course the Lailaps stuff is kinda upsetting but at least it wasn’t a thing where she was a figment of our imagination or died lol. And much like the main series, the songs and performances in this were amazing and arguably better than the main series for me, most of them were instant bangers for me and of course Sunrise has gotten so good at making the performances look amazing at this point.

And I guess now I wait for the game to come out or the announcement of another season or whatever the next Love Live is that comes out, there’s always something to look forward to with this series lol.
Sep 17, 2023 11:42 AM

Dec 2013
I liked a lot the vibe at the start of the episode, the background music, everyone evacuating, that thing in the sky, it was just like Walpurgis Night, I'm going to miss a lot the show it was super fun to watch, now we have the game to look forward to.

And they just announed a roguelike deckbuilder:

It would be nice if the Love Live team would decide to branch out more like they did with this project, I would love if they went nuts and decided to make

a reality too.
KanameYuukiSep 20, 2023 11:37 AM
Sep 17, 2023 11:49 AM

Apr 2013
Reply to Marinate1016

Marinate1016 said:
I hope the success of this series gives Sunrise the courage to try out other things as well with the various groups. Any spin-off you give me, I’ll take lol.

Next spin-off project comes to mind besides this GnY Season 2:

Sep 17, 2023 11:52 AM

Feb 2019
MrBluebear said:
Marinate1016 said:
I hope the success of this series gives Sunrise the courage to try out other things as well with the various groups. Any spin-off you give me, I’ll take lol.

Everyone who knows me knows how I feel about setsuna so take my money NOW. I will be there day one 🙏🏾
Sep 17, 2023 12:14 PM

Apr 2013
Reply to Marinate1016
MrBluebear said:
Marinate1016 said:

Everyone who knows me knows how I feel about setsuna so take my money NOW. I will be there day one 🙏🏾
@Marinate1016 Also to clarify, Nijigasaki also have one more true spin-off story that they include in the Love Live official magazine, Love Live Days previously. It's called Legend of Nijigaku Guardians of the Rainbow and it's have a story fanbook also. Doesn't matter which one Sunrise want to adapt, but hopefully there having it.

Sep 17, 2023 12:16 PM

Feb 2019
MrBluebear said:
@Marinate1016 Also to clarify, Nijigasaki also have one more true spin-off story that they include in the Love Live official magazine, Love Live Days previously. It's called Legend of Nijigaku Guardians of the Rainbow and it's have a story fanbook also. Doesn't matter which one Sunrise want to adapt, but hopefully there having it.

Yea I’ve read that one I get the magazines every month lol. Either or I’m fine with good time to be a love live stan
Sep 17, 2023 2:31 PM
Feb 2022
they need subtitles for the songs on crunchyroll since they're an integral part of the story.
Sep 17, 2023 3:58 PM

Jan 2010
this magical world love live with yohane as main protagnist was really good. I don't think it needs another season but I would take another group of love live girls in this setting.

8/10 for me.
Sep 17, 2023 4:15 PM

Jun 2021
Nice episode to end it all, the girls were great in facing those adversities and helping Numazu people to not panic. So, there is no second audition (...for now?) but except for Lailaps not being able to talk any more, everything seemed to be alright. Even if there's still a open question about Ruby duality as a fairy and a normal human being. This new version of Mari was my favorite of the cast and she was already a top 3 favorites from Aqours. Didn't notice Saint Snow cameo, nice.

Not my favorite Love Live generation but glad that i had no doubt into watching this spinoff as soon as it became available.
Sep 17, 2023 8:11 PM
Jun 2022
Beautiful ending that feels complete
10/10
Sep 17, 2023 8:38 PM
Jul 2015
This entire spinoff felt a a little aimless but was still a joy to watch. 8/10.
Sep 18, 2023 12:01 AM

Jul 2020
I never expected I'd actually like this, seeing as it's a Love Life! spinoff, but it turned out to be pretty good. I loved how they consistently stayed focused on fantasy rather than the singing and dancing, and whatever else they usually do in idol anime. Wish Lailaps'd gotten her voice back in the end but oh well. I'm rating this 7/10, one of the better shows of this season.
Sep 18, 2023 5:26 AM

Oct 2016
kinda amazing that an april's fools joke ended up being the best project the LL franchise has put out, now im going to get the game day one

i really like when franchises so stuck to their roots try new being, adapt to survive and stuff...

i was completely burned out with the franchise, but Genjitsu no Yohane really revived my love for it... now, Liella S3 is probably gonna change that, buts thats a little ways into the future

8/10
Sep 18, 2023 3:35 PM

Jul 2016
Heavy "Walpurgis Night" vibes with those shots of an evacuated and "infected" Numazu. Those first minutes of the episode were truly good.

Enjoyable Love Live Sunshine spin-off overall. Not the biggest fan of the whole "Lailaps/Calamity" storyline but the episodes focused solely on Yohane getting used to Numazu and her bonding with the other girls (especially this version of Mari) were lovely and truly a joy to watch.
Shame they never explained the deal with Ruby's ability to shapeshift tho.

7/10 - So... Season 2 with Saint Snow coming to Numazu for whatever reason, perhaps?
Sep 19, 2023 12:35 AM

Jul 2014
An utterly pointless, soulless anime watching experience from start to finish, with the only exceptions being the excellent songs and the absurd start to episode 3. This is one of the most overt cash cows and pieces of lazy brand extension I have ever seen, with absolutely no effort put into things like world-building or anything: they were too lazy to commit to making an actual fantasy universe (e.g. having cars and cameras, or Ruby spending most of her time in human form because they couldn't be bothered to commit to her fairy form) and basically set the story in a modern-looking world with a few elements of fantasy window-dressing tacked on to vaguely justify things. Most isekai anime - which are bottom of the barrel at best - put more effort into fantasy world-building than this lazy cash cow did, and in the end there was little that meant this had to be a fantasy anime besides Lailaps existing (who the animators were too lazy to animate mouth movements for).

At least this show didn't make me dislike Yohane any more than I already do, I guess?

I would still be interested in more Love Live spin-offs like this, but only if they actually put effort into it to justify the unique setting rather than just having those elements there as window dressing or to give characters mew costumes to sell merch of.

4/10. Try harder, Love Live.
Sep 19, 2023 1:31 AM

Feb 2016
I felt kinda reluctant on watching this episode because of how sad it makes to see my beloved Aqours leave me again... but I forced myself to do it, I love them all so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I liked this ending, got some Evangelion vibes at the climax for some reason lol, and that song was BEAUTIFUL!!!

If this spin-off ended, then that's fine, but no way man, THEY CAN'T LET US WITH THIS HYPE MAN, [ S A I N T S N O W ], HOLY SHIT I'M LOSING MY MIND RN!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/10 all the way, like every other Love Live Sunshine project, Good consistent animation, their 3D models have never looked better, beautiful drawings and artstyle (the goofy faces they draw sometimes in the background are basically a LL staple at this point), every song was a banger, cute plot that knew how to mix both fantasy and idol elements, goofy ahh moments, random af moments, heartwarming moments, and great jokes. She is still not my personal favorite but Yohane did an amazing job as the protagonist, all the new and side characters are good not matter their screentime, Aqours is peak idol group as always, and my girl Ruby is as beautifull as the first time I saw her 💘

I can't wait for the game to come out!!! Bad Lantis and Inti Creates not letting us preorder it on Steam 👊 AND I HOPPE WITH ALL MY HEARTH AND SOUL WE GET A 2ND SEASON, OR ANY OTHER NEW PROJECT WITH AQOURS 🙏❤️

There are a lot of haters that rate this badly because they legit thought this was going to be a full-on fantasy anime, and/or because they just don't care about idols, damn, I really feel sorry for those goofballs 🤣

PD: this was never an Aprils fools joke, people that keeps saying that is kinda cringe tbh, they had said it was in the making for a while, they only decided to "reveal" it with that video on that specific day because why not? They knew fans would go crazy, and it worked like a charm lmao
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Sep 19, 2023 6:04 AM

Apr 2018
Peak Love Live Anime, Peak Story, Peak Songs, Literal Cinema
Sep 21, 2023 3:37 AM
Jan 2021
Best anime of the season. Banger opening. Cute girls do cute things.
Sep 22, 2023 12:25 AM

Apr 2023
The LL we didn't ask for, but the LL we needed!🤩 Seriously, I didn't know it was coming out, and I didn't even know about the April Fools thing, so I was pleasantly surprised at the beginning of this season.

I loved the girls' new design, Yohane, our dear chuunibyou girl was wonderful as the MC 💜🔮; Being able to see Ruby's sweetness once again was also a gift 😍; But what particularly caught my attention was the way they made You-chan! They were very happy with her design and as she has such a way more light and radiant free spirit in this fantasy tale, I loved You-chan like never before! 💙🥰💙

Thank you for allowing us another opportunity to have fun with these sweet Aqours girls!💖💖💖
Sep 22, 2023 6:36 AM
Dec 2013
Maybe I was set expectation about story plot in this anime too high. But I understand this is proper ending for such isekai themed anime.
Regardless if this will continue in another season or other spin-off, I'm always looking forward for another Aqours projects.

Thank you GnY for successfully bring another dimension of Aqours but still interesting to watch. :)
Sep 24, 2023 6:22 PM

Dec 2016
If I had a nickel for evey time idols save the day from ferocious magic monsters with their magical song, I would have 2 nickels, which isn't much but it's still weird.

As a Love Live fan, I'd say this spinoff was ok, not outstanding but neither something barebones or as the haters say souless and cash cow.

I enjoyed a lot the whole new persona for each of the characters (well, You didn't change much from her original self though) and the whole buildup of Yohane finding the thing that makes her unique along with the addition of Lailaps as the elder sister.

My only gripe was the whole "depression" arc that's almost mandatory in the LL franchise (I still believe the one on LL Sunshine S2 was very fitting and required), but in here it just feels like padding. Same padding with a lot of flashbacks of Yohane and Lailaps, where the only worthy flashback was the one where Lailaps can finally communicate with Yohane. So I'll give it a 7.5/10

Atavistic said:
with absolutely no effort put into things like world-building or anything: they were too lazy to commit to making an actual fantasy universe

Your complain would be justified if this was a plot driven story depicting a vast world for the hero to explore. But it isn't, this is a character driven kind of story and it focused on fleshing out the alter personalities of already stablished characters in a spinoff universe.

Atavistic said:
Ruby spending most of her time in human form because they couldn't be bothered to commit to her fairy form)

I'm pretty sure that if we quantify the total runtime Ruby spends on screen, we're going to have way more time spent as a fairy than as a full sized human (the only episodes that had her in her human form were the ones where they threw a party and the finale along with the live concert they did midway) I don't even see what's your point or complain with this argument.

Atavistic said:
besides Lailaps existing (who the animators were too lazy to animate mouth movements for).

It wasn't lazyness (they could easily animate other vital assets like the concerts) it was on purpouse. Lailaps by herself didn't speak as in "vocalize words" using her vocal chords and mouth, Yohane could understand her thoughts with telepathy which was also presented in the finale with Yohane communicating with the rest of the girls with her mind using magic. Why do you even think that no one outside Yohane could understand what Lailaps said? I'm guessing you're the kind of guy that needs a narrator to aid you. Show don't tell is a wasted element/work on walmart critics that act as if they know better than the rest.

KimurahSep 24, 2023 7:15 PM
Sep 25, 2023 3:15 PM
Mar 2023
whole thing better than i expected and love the new songs
Sep 28, 2023 7:57 AM
Aug 2015
Fantastic anime with great and relevant messages for modern people. Especially in the middle of episode 2 when Yohane says that thing to Hanamaru and hinting at the message of episode 4. In fact, if you search for the lyrics of the song at the end of episode 4 it recaps the message of the episode, which makes the song even more beautiful. From what I have seen most people don't like the show because it wasn't the typical fantasy adventure they were expecting. It wasn't what I was expecting either, but what we got in the end is a very well put together show with some wise messages throughout. Dare I say, what we got was better.

The world building is completely coherent. Numazu is an orderly, high trust coastal town, but with less economic prosperity than the big city. All of the parents in this show are depicted as honourable people that play an important role. You even get to see the main cast's contributions to their community and how even seemingly small roles, like You's and Kanan's, can make a big contribution to their society and are fulfilling regardless of the money or fame. All of the girls are portrayed as dignified young girls despite their different roles.

At the end of the anime Yohane becomes more mature and more wise than many young adults today. This is the best and most sophisticated anime Love Live! has ever produced. It was never about beating the big bad miasma in some sprawling fantasy world with magic; it was about growing up, friendship, and learning which values actually do matter and which do not.

Look closely and you'll find a really beautiful anime here.
Sep 30, 2023 7:25 AM
Feb 2016
Excelente anime. Me guisto muchisimo. 10/10

Oct 4, 2023 9:15 AM

May 2015
The last song was pure magic.

Pretty entertaining show for waiting until the next Love Live season.
Oct 5, 2023 9:18 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Eheh looks like you can really save the world by singing
Oct 17, 2023 12:44 PM

Dec 2020
What a wholesome ending (of course, duh)! Not only did we see the symbolic white feather, another song, and Mari saying Shiny, but Saint Snow appeared too! This sure is not going to end here; it has evolved into something else. I didn't mind the spin-off at all; it was good for me even though I was expecting something else. As always, the LL series is a pleasure to watch.
Oct 26, 2023 11:23 AM

Jan 2021
I didn't even watch any love live series but idk why i watched this anime. lol.
Roxy

Nov 12, 2023 4:12 PM

Dec 2012
This should be labeled as propaganda since there's no way you can't love Yohane after watching this.

The finale was absolutely gorgeous. Hardcore recency bias here, but La La Yuuki no Uta might be one of my favorite Aqours songs. That Yohane acapella had me in tears. As time goes on, I come to realize how precious Love Live has become to me. Seeing Aqours together again, even for a spin-off, has been such a blessing. That moment when Mari said "Shiny!", I was just like "Yes, she's back!" I also have to say this boosted my appreciation of Hanamaru, who really got to hog the spotlight with her pet pig.

Admittedly the story wasn't its strongest suit and there were some moments where it really lagged. Aside from that though, the SOL moments were solid & the production side left nothing wanting. On that note, I adored the OST and it felt like a range of the composer's previous works all blended together nicely in here (Dr. Stone, IDOLiSH7, etc). The whole twist with Lailaps was really touching too. Every time she barked at Yohane after the spell was broken, I felt my eyes water up. The underlying message of Yohane finding her place back home as opposed to pursuing a vain dream in the big city also resonated with my own experience in pursuing acting. I'm glad she could find where she really belonged in Numazu among good & familiar company.

8/10
Nov 29, 2023 8:44 AM
Mar 2016
WAIT A MIN. WT ELF is this? a love live sunshine in fantasy genre. Do I need to watch the original series in order to enjoy this anime. Also there are a game too YOHANE THE PARHELION -BLAZE in the DEEPBLUE-. Does it have anything to do with both anime and game. Do I need to watch this in order to enjoy more with the game.
at first when I saw the game I was like maybe they just made it up as some sort of fan service as a game Metroidvania but I didn't know there was an anime too.
Dec 25, 2023 2:11 PM

Nov 2009
(finally finished and caught up to watching all previous and current season episodes)

The obvious "singing to save the world", since this is based off an Idol series, lol.
(tho not really the world, just the town apparently...)

Also, if Yohane actually figured out how to use magic... couldn't she just cast another one to allow Lailaps talk again? Since she was the one that casted the magic that allowed Lailaps to talk in the first place..

___ ___ ___

BTW, just realized that the calamity mostly just cause the animals to go on a rampage. This would never be an issue if it happened in the real world, cause all the animals would be dead, lol.
(unlike in a perfect anime world, the real world doesn't give a shit about animals and would just slaughter all of them, like what they do when Pigs or Chickens gets infected with viruses, instead of making cures for the animals, killing them is a faster, easier and cheaper solution, especially since they're originally going to be slaughtered as food anyways)
amlgDec 25, 2023 2:17 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Dec 28, 2023 7:23 AM
Aug 2015
Reply to amlg
(finally finished and caught up to watching all previous and current season episodes)

The obvious "singing to save the world", since this is based off an Idol series, lol.
(tho not really the world, just the town apparently...)

Also, if Yohane actually figured out how to use magic... couldn't she just cast another one to allow Lailaps talk again? Since she was the one that casted the magic that allowed Lailaps to talk in the first place..

___ ___ ___

BTW, just realized that the calamity mostly just cause the animals to go on a rampage. This would never be an issue if it happened in the real world, cause all the animals would be dead, lol.
(unlike in a perfect anime world, the real world doesn't give a shit about animals and would just slaughter all of them, like what they do when Pigs or Chickens gets infected with viruses, instead of making cures for the animals, killing them is a faster, easier and cheaper solution, especially since they're originally going to be slaughtered as food anyways)
@amlg This is a great question and I'll try to answer it.

When Yohane was a child she wished Lailapse could talk so that she didn't need to make friends with other people as she had trouble making friends. With the help of Lailapse, Yohane was able to make a bunch of new friends and so the wish was fulfilled. Now that Lailapse's mission is complete, she doesn't need to talk anymore. Lailapse also said she too wished to be able to talk so maybe that's a requirement for the magic work? So why can't the spell be done again, and why shouldn't Lailapse wish to talk again?

The spell came at a cost, Yohane's "other half". Her regaining of her other half, signifies a major step in the development of Yohane into adulthood. The last emblem missing on the staff was Yohane herself in complete. Without this they would have never been able to defeat the miasma, but the power to defeat the miasma simply comes from Yohane and her friendships. Yohane has grown up and discovered some of her identity as an adult through the friends she has made and the ability to have lasting friends on her own now, that's her other half, she cannot undo that.

Sometimes in order to grow up we have to sacrifice a bit of ourselves. That's why Lailapse cannot, and should not, ever be able to speak again.
Jan 6, 2:09 PM
Aug 2022
Beautiful ending to what was just an April's Fools joke. The story was actually pretty nice, and the girls were still incredibly likeable. Lailaps being an extremely important character to the plot was awesome, yet I'm still sad about what happened to her. Hopefully in season 2 (if there is one) the plot could thicken a bit more and other characters could appear (Saint Snow would be a great addition). Lastly, the art directors did an amazing job, it really brightens up the world and characters.
Jan 27, 3:13 AM

May 2010
It was a great ending to a show.

Jan 29, 12:43 AM

Sep 2016
I haven't watched Sunshine, so maybe that would have changed my experience (I doubt it), but this was just kinda boring. Animation and songs are good, but I feel like there should be more to idol anime than just good animation and songs.
Apr 4, 6:29 PM
Jun 2019
Just good, not memorable

More topics from this board

» No one knows Yohane?

MysticMusician - Mar 20

3 by YuriShip »»
Mar 20, 12:12 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu no Yohane: Sunshine in the Mirror Episode 3 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Jul 9, 2023

43 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 14, 11:54 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu no Yohane: Sunshine in the Mirror Episode 2 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Jul 2, 2023

45 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 14, 8:18 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu no Yohane: Sunshine in the Mirror Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

AkeZZZ - Jun 25, 2023

117 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 14, 7:44 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu no Yohane: Sunshine in the Mirror Episode 12 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Sep 10, 2023

25 by Blobolosh »»
Jan 6, 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.