Forum Settings
Forums

Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou sareta Ore da ga, Ore kara Sudatte Kureta you de Ureshii....... nanode Daiseijo, Omae ni Otte Korarete wa Komaru noda ga? Chapter 24 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2023 9:45 AM

Jun 2021
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

About chap 24:
The new character looks like a girl in disguise. And I am looking forward to the duel.

About the full manga
Ok guys so this is by far the last chapter I could find to read of this manga... And it's pretty much good. I don't know why it is taking so much time after this chapter to release the next one.

I would recommend to give this one a try. Upto chapter 24 it was not boring or slow but the backstory of this manga is not very strong.  Still this one is full of fun with fighting and it felt like it had multiple comedy in it too. This is not the type of mystery thriller or suspense (maybe a little mystery we see that in chap- 23.2), You could say this is an isekai in disguise.

And if this manga were to receive an adaptation I would say chap-23 is the perfect place to patch it up after the big fight, Only for season 1 with 12 episodes. Looking forward to the next chapter. And readers be sure to give this one a try.
OP_RiderJul 29, 2023 12:40 PM
Yandere_@lover

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou sareta Ore da ga, Ore kara Sudatte Kureta you de Ureshii....... nanode Daiseijo, Omae ni Otte Korarete wa Komaru noda ga? Chapter 23 Discussion

OP_Rider - Jul 28, 2023

0 by OP_Rider »»
Jul 28, 2023 9:56 AM

Poll: » Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou sareta Ore da ga, Ore kara Sudatte Kureta you de Ureshii....... nanode Daiseijo, Omae ni Otte Korarete wa Komaru noda ga? Chapter 18 Discussion

OP_Rider - Jul 28, 2023

0 by OP_Rider »»
Jul 28, 2023 8:22 AM

Poll: » Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou sareta Ore da ga, Ore kara Sudatte Kureta you de Ureshii....... nanode Daiseijo, Omae ni Otte Korarete wa Komaru noda ga? Chapter 15 Discussion

OP_Rider - Jul 28, 2023

0 by OP_Rider »»
Jul 28, 2023 7:50 AM

Poll: » Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou sareta Ore da ga, Ore kara Sudatte Kureta you de Ureshii....... nanode Daiseijo, Omae ni Otte Korarete wa Komaru noda ga? Chapter 12 Discussion

OP_Rider - Jul 28, 2023

0 by OP_Rider »»
Jul 28, 2023 6:53 AM

Poll: » Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou sareta Ore da ga, Ore kara Sudatte Kureta you de Ureshii....... nanode Daiseijo, Omae ni Otte Korarete wa Komaru noda ga? Chapter 9 Discussion

OP_Rider - Jul 28, 2023

0 by OP_Rider »»
Jul 28, 2023 5:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.