Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 21, 2023 8:22 AM

May 2015
This thread will serve to discuss the Isekai Anime which will air in Summer 2023.

AIRED & BROADCAST
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 21, 2023 1:43 PM

Oct 2020
Not including Mushoku Tensei, I think  "Reborn as a Vending Machine, I Now Wander the Dungeon" and " The Great Cleric" (aka Redo of Healer without H*) could be the best of this season, of course, nothing special, but something a little different. That Vending Machine one is definitely a unique, hard to judge yet but funny concept.
Jul 21, 2023 4:01 PM

Mar 2023
I think this season Isekai are very solid. They are not "trash trash", unlike the insufferable isekai from last season. Its hard to choose just one but for me  I gotta give it to Mushoku Tensei (ofc). However, I want to point out that I think some other great isekai this season.

•  Am I Actually the Strongest?  - You now what this anime couldn't get any generic but its funny and entertaining to watch.
  •  The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen: From Villainess to Savior  - Probably my most anticipated isekai this season more than Mushoku Tensei for some reason, I just love villainess/otome/novel kinda thing isekai. And oh man its probably the most evil villainess amongs the other villainess category.
  •  Reborn as a Vending Machine, I Now Wander the Dungeon - Unique and weird concept but its somewhat working..???
  •  Sweet Reincarnation - Somewhat a slowburn, it has nice build up on the world building kinda remind me of Ascendance of the Bookworm. Tbh, I expect more about pastries and sweets and less politics but eh.. it didn't bother me, I just wish it focused more on the baking cookies etc etc in the next episodes.

Jul 22, 2023 3:12 PM
Jan 2022
I think Am I actually the strongest has a lot of potential, but since it hasn't fully aired yet, I'm going to go with Mushoku Tensei because we already have our expectations and I'm looking forward to the school arc.
Jul 23, 2023 1:23 AM

Mar 2018
I'm watching Vending Machine Chad once it's finished, and that's about it. Mushoku's for later *wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink* aka. once the second cour's out, I'm finally digging into the anime. First volume was so great, I waited from before the anime was announced 'till now to watch the anime. Not like I knew it was gonna come, though.
Jul 24, 2023 12:28 AM

Sep 2017
I'm actually having a blast watching Vending Machine. That shit's just dumb fun.
Devil is a Part Timer on the other hand though, the only thing I can say is, it was better when it didn't have a sequel.
~ May all the beauty be blessed ~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Recommend me some guilty pleasure Isekai

Nero_Moonlight - Feb 25

4 by YayakoChii »»
May 6, 1:25 AM

» Searching for a specific isekai where mc is reincarnated to an island.

61969 - Dec 30, 2023

6 by YayakoChii »»
May 6, 12:59 AM

» What to do if I want to find a very specific manga?

61969 - Jan 12

1 by red1130 »»
Apr 3, 10:29 AM

Sticky: » Staff Recruitment

TEMPEST_RIMURU - Jan 14

3 by anymore4u »»
Mar 6, 7:25 PM

Sticky: » Changelog

TEMPEST_RIMURU - Feb 2, 2019

5 by TEMPEST_RIMURU »»
Dec 31, 2023 8:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.