Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « First ... « 12 13 [14]
Jan 12, 11:58 AM
Oct 2022
Tbh it was amazing loved aqua's personality
Jan 12, 11:44 PM

Mar 2022
Great ending a little cliff hanger but that doesn't matter much as season 2 is coming. Problem I had is how aqua may see Ai as a romantic interest which is kinda weird but the anime was good so il let it slide and see how it plays out. I also kinda wished I liked the anime more I say 8.5 which is good but I want to see oshi no ko as a 9/10 series, Lets hope season 2 carries and switches my mindset. The opening was also the best opening I seen in my life il give them that for the first time in my life I actually watched the op multiple times instead of skipping it.
Jan 13, 7:02 AM
Apr 2022
It was a good ending and I am hyped for the next saison
Jan 13, 8:43 AM
Jul 2023
jamás podre olvidar la epicidad de su primer capítulo, que encima es una película en cuanto a duración, muy buena decisión esa.
Jan 15, 4:27 AM
Feb 2023
Amazing stuff tbh, all the characters coming full circle with their childhood rivals...

Such a shame we have to wait for season 2 though
Jan 16, 7:02 PM
Apr 2023
yes yesyes yesyes yesyes yesyes yes
Jan 16, 8:17 PM
Jan 2024
kana arima the goat
Jan 20, 3:29 PM
Mar 2016
It was now that I realized the show was basically just another generic idol show...
Jan 25, 8:05 AM

Apr 2013
I like that their first performance went well without any drama on stage or something like that. Of course Aqua would be there to cheer on Arima and he still knows his moves as a baby haha

So for an idol show this was pretty good. It had a first strong episode, but that was also movie-length, so that's quite an advantage to other anime. I feel like after that it fell off a bit and the revenge story didn't really continue, even in the last episode they still try to make it the main focus though. We'll see how that continues in season 2. Overall a good show, but definitely overhyped back in the days because of episode 1. 7/10
Jan 26, 2:17 PM
May 2022
It got weird, it just got weird bro...nah..why does Japanese media ALWAYS do this, they make a genius, beautiful show that is just marvelous... AND THEN THEY BUST OUT THE SIBLING INSEST. I HATE THAT Y'ALL UGH.
Jan 27, 12:27 PM
Nov 2022
very decent show like it
Jan 28, 6:22 PM
Mar 2019
This investigation could take Years to solve, i won't be around for that.
Their singing was awful.
Kana's voice is so annoying.
Feb 4, 2:50 PM
Nov 2017
Has a really great way of subverting expectations, has a great lead up to everyone achieving there goals.
Feb 5, 11:13 AM
Jun 2020
banger, so banger
Feb 16, 2:13 AM
Feb 2014
dogshit awful anime, one of the worst i've ever seen.
Feb 16, 3:10 PM
Apr 2023
was fun, interesting, and engaging. I enjoyed it a lot and the music was good as well
Feb 20, 6:06 AM

Dec 2022
This was a decent finale imho and whew i finally finished this anime after like 7 months lol.

Feb 26, 1:47 PM
Feb 2020
Loved this season. The first episode raised the bar so high, and luckily the following episodes didn't disappoint. Aqua is an interesting MC, but Ruby & specially Kana are the best.

Really hyped to enjoy S02 🫢
Mar 1, 9:50 AM
Feb 2024
The B-komachi songs are nice to listening 🀩 can't wait to see Akane vs Kana for getting aqua 🫣
Mar 3, 8:24 PM
May 2023
Very good last episode, I feel a little sorry for Arima getting depressed and overwhelmed, good thing Aqua was there to cheer her up...he knows her very well.

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap for the first B komachi show.
An interesting "fight" is coming up between Akame and Arima to show their talent and also to attract Aqua more.

I understand people that after the first episode, the anime became something more "common" or "normal" but to expect everything to be like the first episode...complicated but good.
For tastes...Colors

PS: I finally see the OP and ED, very good
Waiting for the 2nd season
Mar 4, 5:35 AM
Feb 2024
After the first episode, being such a great masterpiece, hit my heart and left it with an anvile of feelings on it, i was sad seeing the following episodes not working with that how i felt it should have been. But on the way to episode 11 i slowly accapted how it was going and i could enjoy the way to an idol of ruby and the littel hints of Ai´s life wich left me thinking about the anime and hoping for a better second season wich hopefully fills my heart and will let me feel the way the first episode did,
Mar 4, 5:38 AM
Feb 2024
After the first episode, being such a great masterpiece, hit my heart and left it with an anvile of feelings on it, i was sad seeing the following episodes not working with that how i felt it should have been. But on the way to episode 11 i slowly accapted how it was going and i could enjoy the way to an idol of ruby and the littel hints of Ai´s life wich left me thinking about the anime and hoping for a better second season wich hopefully fills my heart and will let me feel the way the first episode did,
Mar 4, 12:26 PM
Jul 2019
Nice cliffhanger ending and I can not wait to see more. Wonder who there father is and also how that play going to turn out.
Mar 6, 12:54 PM
Oct 2022
it was pretty good sad tho
Mar 7, 11:19 PM
Apr 2022
something is missing, but it's okay
Mar 29, 8:02 AM
Mar 2023
the episode eneded in a nice way. it was great to see the band perform for the first time after a long time.
Mar 29, 1:20 PM
Apr 2023
dissapointed yeah
Mar 31, 12:52 AM

Feb 2019
poor aqua! lol
hmm now a real-life πŸ’– triangle's gonna be seen on stage lol
well, good thing a second season's coming
Apr 13, 9:34 AM

Jul 2013
I probably would have enjoyed this more if there were no supernatural reincarnation stuff. Aqua and Ruby could have been normal twins born from an idol who got murdered and now one of them wants revenge, and then we go into the ins and outs of the showbiz life.

May 2, 12:04 PM
Jul 2023
amazing show loved it
May 6, 10:23 PM
May 2023
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Pages (14) « First ... « 12 13 [14]

More topics from this board

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Usopp8000 - Mar 27, 2023

2679 by colino09 »»
Today, 7:31 AM

Poll: » Would you like to marry Ai given the opportunity? (first ep spoilers)

Shizuna - May 6

40 by A_Yaze »»
May 11, 8:38 AM

» Overhyped

Mooogle - May 9

41 by KayKimii »»
May 10, 11:44 AM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ricky16 - May 17, 2023

869 by Tsukimariko »»
May 5, 7:13 PM

Poll: » Best girl war oshi no ko

Praveen05 - Jun 14, 2023

4 by aurora_yuuki »»
May 1, 7:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.