Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 27, 2023 4:40 AM

Jun 2021

【CM】YOASOBI「アイドル」4月12日(水)配信リリース! ([CM] YOASOBI "Idol" will be released on April 12th (Wednesday)!)

Source: Ayase / YOASOBI Official YouTube Channel
Apr 27, 2023 5:08 AM
Jul 2022
Could anyone tell me what a CM is?
Apr 27, 2023 5:24 AM

Jun 2021
rorokelly1 said:

CM is short for commercial message or a commercial or an ad on TV. PV is short for promotional video.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/CM#Japanese

P.S. I already submitted the CM for the preview video but thought of sharing in a post as well.
Apr 27, 2023 5:26 AM
Jul 2022
IridescentJaune said:
rorokelly1 said:

CM is short for commercial message or a commercial or an ad on TV. PV is short for promotional video.

P.S. I already submitted the CM for the preview video but thought of sharing in a post as well.

Oh, ok thank you very much for telling me.
Apr 27, 2023 5:29 AM
Apr 2017
IridescentJaune said:
rorokelly1 said:

Thank you very much bro
May 3, 2023 9:56 AM

Jun 2021
I resubmitted the CM again for this entry. It has already been a week and they still haven't approved the CM. Let's see if they will now.
Jul 3, 2023 8:29 AM

Jun 2021
Ugh! How is the official CM from YAOSOBI's official YouTube channel not yet approved for the preview video of this entry? It has been 2 months! Come on. I resubmitted it again for the third time.

Edit:
So I reread the guidelines...

VII. Promotional Videos

VII.1 Automatic Denial
VII.1.1 An anime's opening (OP) or endings (ED) are not allowed here.
VII.2.1 No music videos (MVs), anime music videos (AMVs) or whole episodes are allowed.
VII.3.1 Promotional videos are not allowed for manga or music entries.

Must be the reason why my recent submissions for preview videos aren't getting approved. They used to approve PVs, CM or teasers for the preview video or Videos section of music videos before. I wish they'd explain why they won't allow PVs, CMs or teasers for the preview video or Videos section of music videos. I kinda get why they don't add full MVs (maybe because of copyright or licensing and whatnot) but there are some entries with full MVs. They really need to state why they won't allow full MVs in the guidelines to make things clear.
IridescentJauneJul 15, 2023 11:23 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Idol Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kwanthemaster - Apr 19, 2023

88 by dhell26 »»
Mar 4, 1:16 PM

» Ahahaha idol lead toall music videos are no longer being part of the ranking

zairaner - Apr 21, 2023

13 by IridescentJaune »»
Jul 15, 2023 11:26 AM

» Why it should be aproved.

Sleepicious - Apr 19, 2023

11 by IridescentJaune »»
May 3, 2023 10:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.