Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2008 4:41 PM

Apr 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Considering Kurau is public enemy number one for the GPO, they sure make a lot of foolish missteps leading right back into another chase.

Sucks that the guy's wife had to die but at least he was able to speak with her one last time. It's good Kurau was able to help out at least some of the rynax victims also.

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
May 8, 2014 1:06 AM

Sep 2013
i really felt sorry fro Myouri , i thought that she is going to be from the the usual characters.
Aug 29, 2021 3:08 AM

Jun 2016
I guess this counts as them restarting all over again. Once on the run, always on the run.

It just dawned on me that around 75% of the script for this show is a character saying another characters name constantly. New game: take a drink every time Kurau says Christmas, and when Christmas says Kurau.

Apr 24, 8:00 PM

Sep 2018
this episode symmary: Kurau. Kurau. Kurau. Kurau? Kurau. Christmas. Kurau! Kurau. Ayaka being hateful. Christmas. Kurau. Kurau! Christmas! Ayaka closes in, they run away.

we made it to the halfway point, but this show is really starting to wear me down.

every time Ayaka is on screen i want to throw something at my tv.

this show is like one-note song, repeated about 12 times so far. seems like this is going almost nowhere.

More topics from this board

Poll: » KURAU Phantom Memory Episode 13 Discussion

tainteddonut - Apr 15, 2008

6 by AshRayKay »»
May 1, 8:17 PM

Poll: » KURAU Phantom Memory Episode 11 Discussion

tainteddonut - Apr 11, 2008

5 by AshRayKay »»
Apr 23, 6:55 PM

Poll: » KURAU Phantom Memory Episode 10 Discussion

tainteddonut - Apr 9, 2008

4 by AshRayKay »»
Apr 22, 8:39 PM

Poll: » KURAU Phantom Memory Episode 9 Discussion

tainteddonut - Apr 9, 2008

5 by AshRayKay »»
Apr 21, 9:31 PM

Poll: » KURAU Phantom Memory Episode 8 Discussion

tainteddonut - Apr 7, 2008

7 by AshRayKay »»
Apr 19, 10:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.