Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 1, 2022 4:44 AM

Mar 2021
I love villains like this who are doing such horrible things with the grand goal of helping humanity/the universe. Always a joy to watch their plans unfold

Wow the scene after Emporio beat Pucci looked incredible.

Bravo David Productions for yet another great JoJo adaptation! ...But never work with Netflix again!...

They didn't play "What a Wonderful World" at the end, which I never expected them to do anyway, but we still got a voiced song - they actually used the ED of Stone Ocean Part 1, which is amazing!

The finale of Stone Ocean is just pure pain... Poor Emporio is the only one who remembers the previous universe... One of the craziest finales in anime.
AbsoluteCinemaDec 1, 2022 4:50 AM

Dec 1, 2022 5:01 AM

Jan 2021
ok it was absolutely amazing, david prod absolutely nailed these arcs and the fanservice with the op and ed at the last episode was kino
thank you dp
Read the visual novel nerd
Dec 1, 2022 5:37 AM

Jun 2013
I struggle to watch 2 episodes of anime nowadays, but I consumed the whole 3rd batch in a single sitting.
The finale was amazing, both nostalgic and tear-inducing. Great way to end this saga.
Dec 1, 2022 5:41 AM
Oct 2019
Couldn't of asked for a more perfect ending for Stone Ocean. The final episodes OP and ED were both incredible, it really got the nostalgia going.

10/10 just like the source material imo

But please never do batch releases for JoJo again :)
Dec 1, 2022 5:50 AM
May 2022
Without a doubt the most amazing payoff and conclusion and has semented this series as the best thing I have ever gotten the chance to experience
Dec 1, 2022 6:02 AM
Mar 2019
I'm honestly speechless.

I knew the ending to stone ocean a long time ago but somehow the anime still had me second guessing wether what I knew was true. The suspense felt every second was so thrilling.

This has to be some of the best JoJo to date. maybe even all time. Well done David Production, topped yourselves one again
Dec 1, 2022 6:09 AM

Mar 2021
Sayonara, subete no JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken.
Za_PandaNov 23, 2023 1:02 AM
Dec 1, 2022 6:10 AM

Jul 2017
The Roundabout is back, holy fuck the ending visuals were fucking awsome. I can't even express my feelings right now. End of an era but it was beautiful, really beautiful. I am basically speechless. One of the best endings in anime history. OP and ED are both perfect. I just can't say anything but perfect, JoJo is perfection.
NymbrisDec 2, 2022 2:10 AM
Dec 1, 2022 6:23 AM
Jul 2016
literally sobbing this was just a perfect ending to this universe with the opening and ending sequence
Dec 1, 2022 6:37 AM
Dec 2021
This episode was good, but they ruined it by the last minutes. Final shot is bad compared to manga. Roundabout just doesn't fit with this scene. And new ending is just a stupid fanservice.
HeavendominiomDec 1, 2022 6:41 AM
Dec 1, 2022 6:40 AM

Jan 2021
Heavendominiom said:
This episode was good, but they ruined it by the last minutes. Final shot is bad compared to manga. Roundabout just doesn't fit with this scene. And new ending is just a stupid funservice.

fanservice or not it still works since stone ocean is the end of the original story
Dec 1, 2022 7:29 AM
Jan 2021
Heavendominiom said:
This episode was good, but they ruined it by the last minutes. Final shot is bad compared to manga. Roundabout just doesn't fit with this scene. And new ending is just a stupid fanservice.

Roundabout just means part 7 is confirmed

Mod edit: Added image tag
KayKimiiDec 20, 2022 12:14 PM
Dec 1, 2022 8:25 AM
Aug 2016
Well kinda disappointed about how the anime was broadcasted, otherwise i liked the manga so not much things to say about story and all, maybe in term of animation but eh short staff and stuff like that happens

Damn that final Opening caught me off guard and totally wasn't expecting Roundabout to be used as the final ending of this part, but it's kinda fitting.
Dec 1, 2022 8:32 AM

Nov 2020
great payoff
worth the wait
thank you dp
Dec 1, 2022 8:35 AM
Dec 2021
😭😭😭😭😭 Thank you David Productions
Dec 1, 2022 8:41 AM

Nov 2016
This is the craziest ending to an anime ever, period.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 1, 2022 8:44 AM

Aug 2022
probably, the worst ending to anything i have watched... this is also the most inconsistent jojo part.
Dec 1, 2022 9:05 AM

Jul 2022
I am sobbing uncontrollably at the ending. Roundabout playing, FF in the sky as they drive off, the new ED with all the past parts. I am turning twenty next week and I am sobbing
Dec 1, 2022 9:06 AM

Mar 2015
That OP & ED... I'm ugly crying right now. Truly the end of an era.

Thank you David Production for a stellar adaption of my favorite manga :)
Dec 1, 2022 9:31 AM

Jan 2021
DaOnePieceIsReal said:
probably, the worst ending to anything i have watched... this is also the most inconsistent jojo part.

lmao every part is inconsistent in some way
Dec 1, 2022 9:57 AM

Oct 2017
One of the craziest end ever. They went through multiple universe and glad to see them get a happy end in another universe. Emporio did great defeating Pucchi. Also the ED with all the visuals made me nostalgic.

With that part 6 is over, truly the end of an era. Next up is part 7, wonder when we'll get that, 2024 prolly.
MegamiRemDec 8, 2022 3:21 AM
Dec 1, 2022 10:27 AM
Apr 2019
MegamiRem said:
With that part 7 is over, truly the end of an era. Next up is part 7, wonder when we'll get that, 2024 prolly.
and jojolion in 2030 :))
Dec 1, 2022 11:36 AM

Nov 2019
Stone Ocean is probably the 3rd best part after Battle Tendency and Golden Wind for me. If first 2 batches had been as interesting as this one, it would've been #1. I'm sure if SO had had a normal release schedule, the score would've been even bigger than GW.
Imagine normies saying: "Peaky Blinders is mid and overhyped. Just another typical crime drama show. Breaking Bad is much better lol.".
Dec 1, 2022 11:37 AM

Jul 2011
Pucchi was so into killing a kid that forgot about saving DIO.

I'm sad that F.F. doesn't exist, but happy to see Wes(or whatever is his new name) is alive.

If there's a small detail I would like to know is, who will adopt Emporio.

I like Irene's design more than Jolyne's.
Dec 1, 2022 11:43 AM

May 2017
Incredible. The special opening, new ed and roundabout at the end brough so much nostalgia. Only thing that could have made it better would have been a part 7 teaser at the end.
Dec 1, 2022 12:45 PM

Jan 2021
AlexPlayer said:
Incredible. The special opening, new ed and roundabout at the end brough so much nostalgia. Only thing that could have made it better would have been a part 7 teaser at the end.

part 7 teaser at the end wouldnt make sense
since its not in any bit related to the previous parts
Dec 1, 2022 1:11 PM

Jan 2009
the final bunch of episodes was EPIC
after all the craziness that were parts 4 and 5, I'm just astounded by how Araki could deliver yet ANOTHER epic finale, even surpassing the previous ones.
looking forward to part 7!
Dec 1, 2022 1:49 PM

May 2012
I only watched the last episodes because I've read this years ago but I still remembered it all. Wish I didn't because this was just as insane of an ending to a story as everyone hypes it up to be. I've always loved the fact that Emporio is the one who finishes off the villain here.

Roundabout was nice to hear.

That's crazy to think about, now the very next JoJo anime will be the legendary Steel Ball Run. I hope SBR gets more resources put to it in the end because it needs to become one of anime's masterpieces once all is said and done because it has the potential for it.
Dec 1, 2022 1:51 PM

Jul 2022
That was fantastic
Overall, Stone Ocean both as a manga and an anime has its highest highs and its lowest lows at the same time but it was all worth it

I remember bawling my eyes out at the ending when I was reading the manga but the anime hit so much harder because of the Roundabout ED - it really felt like we went a full circle (now I'm even kinda glad they didn't play What A Wonderful World)

See you in Steel Ball Run! (if it even gets animated lol)
Dec 1, 2022 3:02 PM

Apr 2020
It was great. Jolyne became my second favorite JoJo right behind Joseph. Better than Jotaro imo but not by much. 8/10
Really hoping that part 7 is the banger that most people say it is. I see a lot of people saying it's the best one.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Dec 1, 2022 3:19 PM

Jul 2020
Amazing performance by emporio's va!
This last arc was done to perfection(classic DP), putting all the budget for the final battle.
Roundabout's return was so surprising yet so fitting.
9.5/10 So long original jojo.
Waiting for the stone ocean 3 anime
Dec 1, 2022 3:32 PM

Sep 2011
salad_farded said:
AlexPlayer said:

part 7 teaser at the end wouldnt make sense
since its not in any bit related to the previous parts
I think there is likley going to be a ton of confusion going foreword with people thinking the steel ball universe is the alt universe this one ends on when it really is just a reboot without connection and wasnt even called jojo for a few volumes

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 1, 2022 4:24 PM
Jul 2022
One of the best conclusion of the anime history. Uffff, that's feelings that I felt it's like went back to childhood and it's a very nostalgic feeling. I love you so much JoJo's
Dec 1, 2022 4:28 PM
Jul 2019
this is one of the best endings ever
Dec 1, 2022 5:13 PM
May 2021
1 word - a Masterpiece. This was a perfect ending and the perfect adaptation.

Can't wait to watch SBR animated in 2080 with my grandchildren!
Dec 1, 2022 6:12 PM
Dec 2020
They really just did Roundabout.

That alone almost made me push the whole part up above Stardust Crusaders.
Dec 1, 2022 8:03 PM

Feb 2017
It was nice that they use Roundabout to end things.
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
Dec 1, 2022 8:17 PM

Jun 2014
Well with that, we've reached the conclusion of the beautiful tragedy known as Stone Ocean. Such a bittersweet ending, the whole cast except Emporio ends up dead and a new timeline is created. At least he kind of "reunites" with them in the new timeline, in a sense. And I'm glad he got a badass moment by being the one to take out Pucci. He was mainly a sideline supporter for pretty much the whole show so it was nice to see him defeat the big bad (not often you see a supporting character do what's usually the MC's job lol).

I'm a little disappointed that we only got a "villain OP" in the final episode. It was amazing though, cycling through the different parts and seeing all of the different Jojo protags. The main change I would have made would be: after C-Moon is introduced in episode 9, have the OP gradually get faster and faster from episode 10-13. That's what I was expecting tbh but oh well.

Aside from that nitpick though, this was fantastic. As I said already I loved the villain OP, seeing Made in Heaven animated and in action was dope, and even though I knew it was a long shot to have the final ED be "What a Wonderful World," we got the next best thing. The ED that started it all: Roundabout 🙏🏼 the first AND final ED of the part 1-6 Jojo universe, what a treat to hear it one more time and see the visuals of each part during the song. I was very happy to see that they added FF when they showed everyone in the sky during the final shot, Araki left her out in the manga so I'm glad they added her like I hoped they would.

Thanks to David Pro for another highly entertaining adaptation of Jojo. Can't wait for part 7 someday. And a special FUCK YOU to Netflix for the god awful way this was distributed, there was basically zero marketing for this and the hype this part deserved was never received. Keep them as fucking far away as possible for part 7.
thebrentinator24Dec 2, 2022 1:42 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 1, 2022 9:33 PM
Jan 2021
It is truly an end of an era. Looking forward to Steel Ball Run!
Dec 2, 2022 12:17 AM
May 2016
Incredible. Fuck me man, there were so many perfect little touches that made this feel like the ultimate send-off for the original universe. What a bizarre adventure these past 10 years have been...
Dec 2, 2022 12:43 AM

Aug 2013
Using Roundabout as the ending almost make me shed tears, not my favorite part but Pucci is one of my top Jojo Villain.

now to wait 100 years for Jojolion to get animated for my grandchild to see.

English is my second language
Dec 2, 2022 1:12 AM
Mar 2021
10/10
This was an incredible finish. PAIN PAIN PAIN.
I have soo much to say about this finale...

they brought back roundabout?? that made me so fucking happy oh my god, and that final fight and pucci getting beat down everything was 100 percent.
and the ENDING! i got chills even tho ive read it, and the flashback to so no chi no sadame in the op..

bravo dp! <3 im sobbing-
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2022 1:13 AM
Mar 2021
Heavendominiom said:

fanservice or not, its brilliant!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2022 2:54 AM

May 2021
The ending of Stone Ocean was nothing short of a masterpiece. David Production did their best and crafted anime of the year material. Looking back, they didn't deserve so much hate for the first batch. Overall, Part 6 was brilliantly adapted.
Dec 2, 2022 4:10 AM
Feb 2021
Man, That ending is a Masterpiece!
Loved it so much.
Dec 2, 2022 4:41 AM
Jan 2021
David Productions are taking way too long for Steel Ball Run 😠😠😠😠😠
like Guys give us at least a release date !!!!!!!

on a serious note the Heaven arc was given justice by David Productions, people calling fan animation better should go check out the original manga and see how accurately the studio adapted it and even gave some extra scenes .
Dec 2, 2022 4:42 AM
Jan 2021
Seeing stone ocean end : Oh no ! 😫

Anyway : 🏇
Dec 2, 2022 5:12 AM
May 2017
AlexPlayer said:

they cant put a Part 7 teaser at the end because it IS a DIFFERENT UNIVERSE
Dec 2, 2022 5:30 AM

Jan 2021
Damn so this is a completely new universe i guess this is goodbye to all of the previous Jostars and their JoJo parts anyway I don’t know anything about pt 7 but everyone keeps hyping it up so I’m excited for that whenever it comes out
Dec 2, 2022 5:47 AM

Apr 2020
Hahahaha I fucking knew it!
I knew they wouldn't miss the chance to end the series with Roundabout and it's perfect!
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Za_Panda - Dec 1, 2022

66 by ETHANDARYL420 »»
Apr 11, 6:25 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AbsoluteCinema - Dec 1, 2022

67 by L1on777 »»
Apr 7, 1:20 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AbsoluteCinema - Dec 1, 2022

51 by L1on777 »»
Apr 6, 12:58 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Dec 1, 2022

62 by L1on777 »»
Apr 6, 10:23 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 10 Discussion

thebrentinator24 - Dec 1, 2022

35 by L1on777 »»
Apr 6, 12:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.