Celty/Shinra
mainly.
:)
I'd also read Mikado/Izaya.
Aug 11, 2011 11:31 PM

Aug 2011
hikoghert said:

Mikado/Anri (he still has a chance!!).
of course hes got a chance, hes litterly the only person in he rinterest and there isnt anyone else interested in anri in sight

plus most people in the novels just asume their dating so they never ask either out
Aug 11, 2011 11:39 PM

Aug 2011
mysticdreamer said:
I like Shizaya. Though I don't see why people are complaining about them. Aren't they basically implied in the series itself?

So, no...we're not pulling the pairing out of thin air.
I like IzayaXKida
oh and ShinraXCelty grew on me.
Other than that. ..most of the girls in Drrr are hella weird.
people need to tellt he difference between the show making fun of itself and actually being serious

its like people expecting takuto and sugata to go for eachother in star driver, the show brings it up only to make fun of itself
Aug 11, 2011 11:44 PM

Sep 2010
Shizaya
Mikado/Kida
Shinra/Celty (my favorite paring <3)
Namie/Izaya
Anri/Mikado
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 18, 2011 9:26 PM

Jul 2011
I think Shizuo and Izaya shouldn't be paired with anyone. Izaya is too wrapped up in his IRL trolling and Shizuo just doesn't seem to give a damn about it. I see them both as the forever bachelor types. Is that wrong?
Sep 17, 2011 7:43 PM

Jun 2011
I love ShinraxCelty
Shizaya is weird but It's fun to read
MikadoxAnri
And
Sep 17, 2011 7:48 PM

Aug 2010
Mikado/Anri
Kida/Saki
Wlaker/Erika
Celty/Shinra
Seiji/Mika
And mockingly Izaya/Shizuo
Sep 26, 2011 2:03 AM

Feb 2010
longshoremanX said:
mysticdreamer said:
I like Shizaya. Though I don't see why people are complaining about them. Aren't they basically implied in the series itself?

I like IzayaXKida
people need to tellt he difference between the show making fun of itself and actually being serious

its like people expecting takuto and sugata to go for eachother in star driver, the show brings it up only to make fun of itself

this^, the izaya shizuo thing is stupid.
Sep 27, 2011 4:14 PM
May 2011
Vanisher said:
longshoremanX said:
mysticdreamer said:

I like IzayaXKida

True fax, true fax.
Erika is just being fujoshi, and Izaya and Shizuo DO NOT have any romantic feeling for each other whatsoever. They want to kill each other for god sakes! And the anime was obviously throwing out jokes for their fans. I don't really mind that everyone ships Shizaya. It's just annoying how they think it's 'canon' or some shit.
I feel like I'm the only female that doesn't like Shizaya.

I personally like IzayaxNamie. Heh.
And ShizuoxCeltyxShinra. LOL
Sep 27, 2011 5:14 PM
Sep 2011
Izaya and Namie (Out of curiosity is there anyone who hasn't read the light novel (like me) and likes this pairing?)
Shinra and Celty
Oct 2, 2011 2:52 PM

Sep 2011
mikado x anri
kida x saki
celty x shinra
shizuo x vorona
erika x walker
izaya x namie
Kasuka x ruri

those are all of the pairings that are legit in the story, i still find it funny that mikado and anri still havnt gotten together despite being the first pairing in the show

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 2, 2011 2:55 PM

Sep 2011
Vanisher said:
longshoremanX said:
mysticdreamer said:

I like IzayaXKida

yah its really retarted unless its used for comedical purposes, hell the creator i remember saying he laughed really hard when he saw it got a following

its like if izaya and kida got together it makes no sense

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 8, 2012 10:36 AM
Apr 2012
Shizuo x Celty [<3 <3]
Shizuo x Izaya [<3]
Izaya x Namie (with Namie as dom..)
Aoba x Mikado
Mikado x Kida

I love Shizuo x Celty. Personally i role play as a Celty and its hard to find a Shizuo who doesn't ship Shizaya.
Aug 31, 2012 5:17 PM
Jul 2012
I like Shinra x Celty
Aug 31, 2012 5:22 PM

Jun 2009
Anri x Mikado
Shinra x Celty
Walker x Erika

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 31, 2012 5:50 PM

Oct 2011
and Izaya and Shizuo DO NOT have any romantic feeling for each other whatsoever. They want to kill each other for god sakes!

They are just both tsundere :D
Jun 21, 2013 12:00 PM

Jul 2012
Tryss said:
and Izaya and Shizuo DO NOT have any romantic feeling for each other whatsoever. They want to kill each other for god sakes!

They are just both tsundere :D

Izaya isn't tsundere LOL
Jun 21, 2013 12:22 PM

May 2013
Shizuo and Izaya <3

Suzune-chan said:
Anri x Mikado
Shinra x Celty
Walker x Erika

Hipster choices.
Jul 7, 2013 10:52 AM

Jan 2013
Shizaya is for eternity.

||
Apr 5, 2014 11:51 AM
Dec 2013
AmayaRayka said:
Oresund said:
;-; i don't understand the hate for Namie, she and Izaya are fucking perfect for each other, fuck just read the novels and you'll see how much.

You say that as if there wasn't any problem - but I can't read japanese and fan translation I found on the internet are not very far with the novels. So I would like to read them, but I can't -_-

And I hate Izaya x Namie too - mainly because I think she's just boring and... yeah... the thingy with her brother...>_> And besides that, I can't see her in any kind of relationship - but well, the same goes for Izaya xD
I don't like IzayaxShizou either, but it's not as bad as the other one...

Pairings I like:
Celty x Shinra
Celty x Shizou (although they're probably better as friends... but I'd like to ship Shizou somehow "xD)
Mikado x Anri <3
Erika x Walker (but I don't really want them to have children together *lolz*)

Kida x Saki is another pairing I don't like... but mainly because...

I don't like Shizaya either, they both can't sand eah oter and want each other dead. Their is no love in it. Shizuo wouldnt want to be with a manipulative person and Izaya wouldn't want to be with someone who just impusively acts on their emotions.

I prefer Izaya over the two by far. I don't really like him and Namie together though personally, because I'm not to found of her personality and se has a brother complex. I really like Izaya x Saki. Saki really liked him and he was her emotional support. Yes he used heut even after he did, he visted her in the hosipital even though at that point she couldn't do anything for him. The only reason she liked Kida was because Izaya told her to and eventually she became attached to him. But she would have stayed with Izaya if it wasn't for that. She just needed someone and Izaya was her original someone. Also when he found out that she betrayed him and left, he seemed a bit sad.
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=205720&show=40#KMxEfBB7jBRmHG6Y.99
Apr 13, 2014 12:03 PM

Sep 2011
You fucking fangirls shi[ people for no reason, what the fuck?
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Apr 13, 2014 12:06 PM

Nov 2012
Celty x Me x Helmet
Apr 17, 2014 8:21 AM

Aug 2013
RandomPerson4 said:
Celty x Me x Helmet

^LOL
For me : Izaya X Me ... That is xD

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Apr 27, 2014 7:54 AM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
Shizuo x Izaya

What can I say, I like that kind of hate/hate relationship!

More accurately

I like a well developed story, where two people that hate each other can slowly find a way through various circumstances, to tolerate or even come to like one another. I like that kind of thing~

Also:

Celty/Shinra

Everyone x Mikado

May 2, 2014 12:47 AM

Feb 2013
I only ship Shinra x Celty because they're so cute that I can't help it.
I'm kinda indifferent to the other pairings like Mikado x Anri and Kida x Saki. Shizuo x Izaya it's pretty awkward since they really REALLY hate each other.

Aug 22, 2014 5:50 AM

Jan 2014
I don't really think that Durarara!! needs any shippings, but I find Celty x Shinra very cute together.
Oct 25, 2014 6:01 PM

Apr 2013
I would say Shinra x Celty also Walker x Erica. The yaoi fantasies don't suit me...
A Story will always come to it's end. The thing is, will you move on after it's over?
Nov 12, 2014 10:01 AM

Mar 2014

Erika has spoken

Shizaya is canon
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Nov 21, 2014 7:55 PM

Mar 2014
Shinra x Celty
Masaomi x Saki
Izaya x Namie

Nothing against the fan girls, but Shizuo hates Izaya...
Dec 27, 2014 7:38 AM
Dec 28, 2014 12:06 AM
Aug 2011
Izaya's sister x Izaya's sister
Shizou x vending machine
Izaya's doucebaggery x myself

tayorous said:
misa and light ahahahaha

what the fuck
Jan 11, 2015 1:06 AM
Sep 2013
I like Izaya x Namie because they're both such deranged and, as Izaya puts it, horrible people. They both so deranged I can't see them having relationships with more normal people. They're a perfect match.

At the start, she hated his guts and he was completely indifferent towards her but that makes it all the more compelling as they slower start to warm up to each other a bit. Izaya seems to enjoy her company at least.

Mostly, I just find it it appealing that two rather lonely, social inapt, and deranged character would find some solace in each other. Since derangement seems to run in the family on both sides, they would have some pretty fucked up kids though.
Apr 22, 2015 1:57 AM
Apr 2015
I love Shizaya!!! Shinra and Celty are cute too!!! I'm sad cause some girl wants to take Shizu-chan from Izaya in 2nd season...
May 11, 2015 1:28 AM
Dec 2013
Masaomi x Saki

Ruri x Kazuka

Celty x Shinra

and

Mairu x Kururi x Aoba.

I can't decide which one's my OTP there all so good!
Jul 15, 2015 4:34 AM
Jul 2015
Izaya x me <333 tbh I really dislike namie especially because she's always paired with Izaya and just because she is a freaky sister with feelings for her own brother.
But I love Izaya so yeah lol
Sep 27, 2015 12:44 PM

Jul 2013
Shinra x Celty is the only pairing that I support from the series. I liked Anri x Mikado if Mikado wasn't a pussy as soon as women refers.
Feb 24, 2016 4:36 PM
Jul 2018
Shinra x Celty (their dynamic is just too cute and funny not to love)
Shizuo x Varona
Mikado x Anri
Izaya x Namie (they're horrible and deserve one another), or alternatively, Izaya x Death (if not Namie, that's what he really deserves)
Kasuka x Ruri
Haruna x Death (please diiiiie ho)
Nasujima x Drama (it's basically how he thrives)
Feb 24, 2016 4:40 PM

Aug 2013
Mikado x Anri
Walker x Erika
Shinra x Celty
Shizuo x Varona
and
dizzyur said:
Izaya x Death (if not Namie, that's what he really deserves)
Feb 24, 2016 4:51 PM

Nov 2014
Shinra x Celty (Obviously)
Anri x Erika
Shizuo x Vorona
Izaya x Namie
Izaya x Shizuo
Mar 17, 2016 3:26 AM

May 2015
I used to be all about Shinra/Celty but Shinra's getting more and more shady/selfish as the series goes on. As of ep 15, I've decided that my main ship is Shizuo/Celty lololol. His protectiveness and all~ Celty would be happy with Shizuo!

"Everyone wants to carve their scars into someone else; everyone wants to connect with someone else." -- Sonozaki Noriko, Kiznaiver
Jan 27, 2019 4:25 AM
Aug 2018
First few episodes...

Should i ship shizaya??

Then...

I know my fellow yaoi lover were starting to ship them.

Last episode...

*search for fanart and fanfics*

But shinra and celty is still more adorable!!!
Feb 5, 2019 6:40 AM
Feb 2018
i do ship shizaya
they are so adorable
i wish if shizaya would be real some day
and i like shinra x celty they are cute
Mar 13, 2019 10:32 AM
Jan 2017
Izaya x Shizuo is such a ridiculous ship lmao, unless you’re a fan of physically and emotionally abusive relationships?

I only like the ones the show pushes, such as ShinraXCelty, because then I’m not setting myself up for disappointment.
Mar 13, 2019 10:41 AM

Dec 2013
All the canon ships, which probably makes me a freak seeing the amount of twisted relationships the show has.

By the way, I hate Shizaya. It's literally trying to ship my least favorite character with my favorite character. Who would want to see that?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

goldslaught - Jun 24, 2010

598 by dspr »»
May 4, 9:32 AM

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kanade-chan - Jun 10, 2010

335 by Supremestrawhat »»
May 4, 12:47 AM

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kirika- - May 27, 2010

206 by Supremestrawhat »»
May 4, 12:01 AM

» Seeking advice on watching order

Haemogoblin - Apr 28

4 by Haemogoblin »»
May 3, 11:46 PM

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

shanimebib - May 20, 2010

212 by Supremestrawhat »»
May 3, 11:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.