Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2022 1:19 PM

Nov 2012
is it two 5 min eps or one 10 min ep? I didn't notice a specific "end" to the first part.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Aug 12, 2023 1:54 PM
Apr 2020
JVskunkape said:
is it two 5 min eps or one 10 min ep? I didn't notice a specific "end" to the first part.
Japanese version is two five minute episodes, English is one ten minute episode. The preview of the second part is just "Will he be able to capture Pichu?" and was obviously left out overseas.
Aug 13, 2023 10:23 AM

Nov 2012
Kiirabu197 said:
JVskunkape said:
Japanese version is two five minute episodes, English is one ten minute episode. The preview of the second part is just "Will he be able to capture Pichu?" and was obviously left out overseas.

thanks for the confirmation, although this wasn't particularly memorable, and long enough ago that I'm having a hard time placing it! haha
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Aug 30, 2023 11:30 AM

Oct 2018
Oh, didn't know there was an English version, just watched the raw, quite easily understandable anyway.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon Ranger: Hikari no Kiseki Episode 2 Discussion

prepare4trouble - Apr 20, 2020

5 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Feb 16, 4:39 PM

» So should I asusme Dawn doesn't apear in these?

KuudereKun - Sep 15, 2018

1 by jpdl »»
Sep 26, 2018 9:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.